Serving Alice

Story Info
A young servant for a mature lady.
2.1k words
3.76
27k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I decided to log in that dating site I never thought it would end up like this. Actually, I never thought I would end up like this. But let's take it from the start.

I all started when created an account to a rather famous dating site. For no particular reason other than spend my time, I mean, it wasn't as if I was interested in meeting anyone given I had just ended a rather long term relationship and was currently unemployed. So I created the account, set up the profile and started flicking through the female profiles. I saw many beautiful women, but like I said, I never intended to meet anyone. And then my eye caught this very elegant lady, smiling in a very mesmerizing way. Her name was Alice and she was 67 years old according to her profile and I was in my early 30s.

I was never into older women, but I was very confused to see this lady in a dating site, she had this air like she didn't belong there. So more out of curiosity rather than true interest, I decided to send her a message. Making long story short, we chatted for about a month and I have to say she really dominated my mind. It's hard to accurately describe it, but it was like she knew me very well. Or she probably knew my type, can't really be sure. The point is that I was attracted to her like fire attracts a moth.

One thing led to another and we decided to meet at a local café. Seeing her made my heart sink. She was medium height, just a bit curvy, dressed like a queen, elegant but definitely not pompous. Her hair was medium length in a natural grey-white tone. And those piercing blue eyes...

We sat at the table, one across the other and chatted for a bit. She led the conversation as she always did. At one point while talking, she suddenly paused like she was in pain. I asked if everything was ok and she responded that her feet were killing her because she had walked a lot that day.

Alice had always a way for passing her needs to others. And you couldn't help doing anything physically possible to make her satisfied. And she used that very well.

I asked if there was anything I could do. She told me she would like to rest her feet on my lap for a bit. I was nervous at first because, let's face it, we were at a café, however the table had a long table cloth. In any case I could not decline, so I told her that she was free to do so if it would make her feel better. And so she did. She took off her high heels and slowly placed her left foot on my lap and when she found the best position, right next to my crotch that is, she put her right foot on top. From time to time she adjusted the position of her feet, shifted them and wiggled and streched her toes. While she was doing that she kept talking like nothing was happening. We stayed like that for another hour or so and then she told me to go to her place. She told me. She didn't ask me. Basically she never asked, she just announced.

We got to her place where she sat on a big armchair and looked at me It was a majestic place by the way, Alice was very rich, but I never figured out how she made all that money, as far as I know she never worked and she had never been married. Anyway, I was standing there not knowing exactly what to do.

"I would really love a foot massage Jason" she said, her blue eyes fixed on me.

I just kneeled in front of her and took off her right shoe. She then stretched her foot, placed in on my lap and put her left foot in front of me waiting to remove the other shoe as well. Which I did. She had wonderful fleshy feet, covered in light stockings, toe nails dyed deep red. I started rubbing her left foot while she was silent. At this point I had no idea why I was doing that, why I didn't just leave or why had I agreed to go to her place to begin with. But it was probably here effect she has to people.

"You know Jason, I'm thinking of keeping you," she said plainly.

"Keeping me? As in?" I asked while still rubbing her foot.

"As a slave actually. Even though you are very young, you are a brilliant servant. And I love having someone to be at my service. You said when we chatted that you didn't have a job, so I think it would be best for you too."

"So..."

"So you'll be my slave, my servant if you prefer. Your sole purpose would be to keeping me satisfied."

"Am I being paid for that?" I stupidly asked.

"Well, not really but you will live here rent free and you will have food every day, so it's better than having to organize your money."

She didn't wait for a reply but ordered me to fetch her a drink. I saw the bar at the other side of the living room so I obeyed. I returned with the drink and looked at her. In the meantime she had taken off her stockings.

"Now I want you to lick my feet. I find it very relaxing and healthy for my feet" she explained and added "lie on your back".

Which of course I did.

She then placed her foot on my mouth, it felt warm over my lips. She let a sigh as she was trying to feel comfortable.

"Start licking now Jason, try to massage my foot with your tongue and your lips." she instructed and at the same time she placed her other foot on my chest.

I did as I was told, but I was very confused. I was never the submissive type, well I wasn't dominant in my relationships either, if anything I believed in equality. Which made me wonder what was I doing under the feet of this old lady. I mean she was very elegant and sexy of course, but I missed the point where I agreed to all this.

Alice then changed her foot, now putting her heel between my lips and fixing it there while crossing her legs. I kept licking her heel when I realised she was so relaxed she had fallen asleep. Not quite sure of what to do I simply continued my task making short breaks.

At one point she woke up and removed her foot off my mouth placing it on my chest.

"You know Jason even though you are very young, you are a good servant."

"Thank you" I simply said still laid on my back.

"So I think you will move in tomorrow. I was thinking of trying you for a while and see if you are capable of being my servant, but I think it would not be necessary, it seems you are born for this. I hope you will not disappoint me."

And there it was. She instantly made me wanting to keep her satisfied, stressed not to disappoint her and be as good as she wanted me to be.

So I moved in with her, handed her my wallet with my ID and any personal papers I had, I wouldn't be needing them after all and if I did, I would request them from her as she informed me and gave me a speech about my daily tasks. During all this she was not even for a moment strict or abusive. She was just absolute and was announcing everything in a matter of fact way.

So I would have to wake up in the morning about an hour before she did, making sure everything in the house would be perfect and clean, prepare her breakfast and her clothes. All this should be done as quietly as possible because she wouldn't tolerate being waken up for no reason.

Then I would have to wake her up by a very specific ritual. I should kneel on the bed in front of her feet and start to softly kiss them until she is fully awake.

While she is taking her breakfast I have to change her sheets and make her bed. After I am done with that, I fastly go to the kitchen and do the dishes, Alice is very strict about everything being clean and at place.

When everything is perfect, she would go out for shopping or at friends, she rarely informs me and I never ask. Sometimes if she goes out for shopping she would take me with her as well. She asks my opinion regarding clothes and shoes etc and of course I carry all her bags. I'm sure that the two of us raise questions to the shop assistants especially when they see me humbly kneel in front of her and putting the shoes she wants to try on her feet and when she orders me to fecth her another pair, but I couldn't care less.

When she comes back home she comfortably sits on the big armchair and I quickly take off her shoes, instantly check if they need polishing, and have her slippers next to her. Then while I'm down she slowly puts her feet on my lap and I start rubbing them. This is done without her telling me so. She has only told me twice and then it has become a habit. I keep rubbing them until she tells me to stop, but usually she falls asleep and I keep at it until she wakes up. Sometimes she tells me that she wants me to lick her feet as well, that's usually during hot days because I guess she cools her down.

Of course sometimes she makes me adjust my position if for example wants her feet higher than my lap. This includes my head, shoulders or even back. After that she informs me about what she would like to have for lunch. She likes simple things but she has ordered me to learn how to prepare them and now I am an expert. We then sit down to eat and I am fully alert to her needs, in case she needs water, wine or anything at all.

Then it's usually time for her full body massage. She lays on the bed naked and I rub her back, legs and feet using oils. She then raises her hand, sending me away, signal that means she wants to sleep and I go downstairs to do the dishes. After that I work out for a couple of hours because she desires her servant to be healthy and fit.

Then we both watch TV, she sitting on the armchair while I am at her feet, occasionally rubbing them or licking them if she wants to. And after that it's bedtime for her and me. I always wait for her to fall asleep before I do because a couple of times she wanted me to fetch her some water and I was sleeping, making her angry that her needs weren't satisfied. Plus she may want me to sexually please her. Which involves me licking her down south until my tongue cannot feel anything anymore and then making sex in any way she prefers. Her pleasure is what is important, if it happens and I am sexually satisfied as well, it's a bonus. I have to say in this point that she has me well trained. It was difficult at first, but now I can control my erection until she tells me it's ok to let it go.

I have to clarify that Alice never got mad in terms of yelling and humiliating me. When she got angry she took that face, looking at me without any emotion, making me feel worthless. She was also making me want by all means to make up for my mistake at any cost. Now that I come to think about it, it's as if she had put a spell on me on the first day we met, making me desire to satisfy her every need.

So this is my life for the past 10 years. I cannot say for sure if I'm happy with it or not. I guess it is what it is, it has its pros and its cons, I lost my connections to my friends and family, I don't work because I don't need to since she provides everything I need, I generally don't have a saying regarding serious matters, but the only thing that matters is that Alice is happy...