Serving David Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, then we'll kick it off with a nice little cum bath, something like what you did for them the first time. Isn't that what you did, sit there and let them all cum all over your pretty little body?"

Tawny felt humiliated that Dave had told him those sorts of details. The cum bath was so degrading, yet, it was erotic too. It made her feel like a slut, because she liked it. Brad had already figured that out though. Brad taunted her.

"You liked it, didn't you, slut?"

Tawny swallowed her pride and replied. "Yes Master Brad, I did."

The exchange was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"They're here, clean up the stuff and then go to your spot, on the mat, kneeling, and we'll start you off for your joy bath."

Twenty minutes later, Tawny was kneeling, naked and surrounded by eight men, all masturbating and pointing their hardened cocks toward her body. Tawny was forced to give an occasional assist, either sucking one of their cocks for a little or masturbating them with her hands. Like before, it was decided that they would fuck her in the reverse order of their ejaculation, the last would be first, and so each man was trying to hold off his orgasm. The exception was Brad, who said he would loose his load on her first and expected them all to release within 3 minutes of his orgasm, or be eliminated from the action.

Tawny looked at the cocks pointing at her. They all seemed so big and hard and each man had a look of concentration on his face. She felt more naked than usual. It was an erotic feeling, one of exposure and vulnerability. She felt dirty, degraded and strangely excited. It was so similar to her early days of stripping, when she would do a really suggestive movement right in front of the crowd and they would start touching her and saying dirty things to her. Her pulse raced as she anticipated the onslaught of cum and the faces on her tormentors began to twist and their muscles tensed.

Tawny felt the warm liquid before she saw it. Brad's cock spurted out a long stream of the white, opaque liquid and it splattered over her left breast and up her neck to her cheek. Another stream followed, aimed at her breasts. It came out as a long white rope and landed across both her breasts. The third stream landed back on her left breast and lined up over her shoulder and part way down her arm. Tawny moved her body slowly, sexily and looked for the next eruption.

Brad grunted and shouted out directions. "OK fellas, any time now. Hey, scum slut, come on now, spread it out, paint your body with it baby!"

Tawny shivered with a sense of erotic pleasure and swept her fingers over the trails of whitish cum on her body, spreading the slimy substance over her skin creating an image of shimmering flesh coated in the male ejaculate that was landing on her body. As she spread the cum over her skin, she let herself go, drifting into an erotic aura of sexual pleasure and getting into the mood of the moment.

The image set the ring of males onto a higher plane of erotic pleasure and another stream of cum began to spew out on her back and shoulder. Before that stream was finished, another shot out from her front, landing on her face and down her right shoulder. Tawny licked at the cum near her mouth and swept her hands over her body as it became almost coated in the slimy substance. More cum sprayed out, then more and another stream. Tawny rocked from side to side, bathing in the streams of cum that flowed onto her flesh. Voices surrounding her cheered her on, telling her to bathe in their cum and lick it off her hands. Tawny obeyed, falling into a semi conscious state of erotica and coating her body in the generous streams of cum that now covered her body.


A half hour later, Tawny had cleaned herself and spread herself out on the futon in the common room. She was being fucked by the first of her eight partners while the others sat around, watching, talking and waiting their turn at one of her holes. She looked up into the face over her while his cock slammed into her slick pussy. It felt good, she loved to fuck and she behaved accordingly, stroking her partner's back and moaning softly while she writhed beneath his body. Brad was right, Tawny was always a good fuck and this was a most appropriate farewell for her first service as a pleasure slave.

The ensuing 24 hours was an endless series of fucks at the hands of Brad and his fellow dominants. Brad had allowed only fucking, no BDSM or other games. He wanted the slut to have a fresh cock in her, somewhere, for the entire 24-hour period. She took them in her pussy, in her ass, her mouth and her cleavage. She seemed insatiable and when it came time to leave, Tawny was sore, tired and satisfied, completely.

The departure was oddly unceremonial. Tawny awoke to an empty house. There was a note on her nightstand with some money and a phone number for a cab. Her airplane tickets were all there; first class to Honolulu. Tawny didn't need to know anything else. She had elected to take her two-week break between clients back in Hawaii with her adopted Mistress, Darla and her D/S "sister" Ricki. They represented the closest thing she had to a family and Darla would be able to help her work out who she would be serving next.

12