Serving My Goddess Ch. 02

Story Info
They slide deeper into a D/s relationship.
2k words
4.36
30.9k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I wrote in my last chapter, our on-line chatting had been turning more sexual in nature as the summer went by. Our little get togethers were becoming more and more about sex, and we were becoming more and more open about our wants and desires. Being tied up in the back of her SUV had brought out these BDSM fantasies that I had repressed for quite some time. We talked about them, and she was becoming more and more interested in them. We switched back and forth on-line a few times, both of us taking turns being the dominant one, but I found I was becoming more comfortable as the submissive. I could also tell that she was starting to enjoy being the dominant one in a relationship, something that I don't believe she had experienced before. This was also about the time I started to refer to her as my Goddess.

One day, after we had not seen each other in about a week, and wouldn't be able to for another week or two, my Goddess and I were talking about masturbation. I was having a busy week at work, and told her I had not cum in quite some time. I was hoping she would give me an erotic fantasy to masturbate to, but instead she told me I was not allowed to cum until we could be together. I was shocked, but also excited. Every day, I was to bring myself just to the point of cumming, but then stop, all the time thinking about when we would be together again. The next week was very hard, no pun intended, but I finally got to the night before we were going to be together again. That night was extra difficult, as my wife, who is never interested in sex anymore, decided that she wanted sex. It was hard, but I didn't want to fail my Goddess, so I pretended to be asleep, until she finally gave up.

We had plans to meet after work in a motel, but my Goddess could not wait that long, so she decided that we would meet in my garage/dungeon during the day, while my wife was at work. I put down some old blankets on the floor, then sleeping bags, and finally some small candles to set the mood. She gave me a blindfold the night before, at work, and told me to be on my knees, naked except for the blindfold when she arrived. I waited for what seemed an eternity, until she finally arrived. She walked in, and rustled around a bit, but did not say a word. She came over to me, took my hands, and cuffed them behind my back. She came around in front of me, and leaned in to kiss me, but instead, gave me a little bite on my lip. She asked me if I had done as she requested, and I answered “Yes”.

“Yes, what?” she replied, as a felt a sharp sting on my ass. What was that? My Goddess has a new toy!

“Yes Goddess” I said, only to receive another sting on my ass. “No Goddess, I have not cum in two weeks, just as you ordered!” I replied. She told me that I had pleased her by saving my cum, but that she was very upset that I had not spent time with her in such a long time, and that I would have to pay the price for my neglect. She pushed me on my stomach, and whipped me repeatedly for a good ten minutes. I tried to count them out in my head, as I had read in many a story, but eventually lost track. When she was satisfied with my punishment, she rolled me over and removed my blindfold. My eyes strained to focus in the dimly lit room, and there she was, a vision to behold. She was wearing a black satin thong, a matching bra that barely held in her ample breasts, and black high heals. Dangling from her hand was a black leather cat o' nine tails. She smiled at me and asked if I liked her new toy. I told her I loved it. She said that she had another surprise, but that I would have to wait until we got to the motel after work for that one.

She noticed that my cock was throbbing, so she hit it with her whip, telling me that I was still not allowed to cum until that evening, and then, only if she decided I earned it, no, this afternoon was going to be about her. She removed the cuffs, and ordered me down on my hands and knees. She removed her thong, and laid down in front of me, and I knew what to do. I started gently caressing her outer lips with my tongue. I worked my way in until I found her clit, like a little cock, eagerly waiting to be sucked. I locked on to it, and made love to it with my mouth. It didn't take long before she was shaking underneath me. (My Goddess has the most incredible orgasms I have ever seen. Her tight little body starts to shake, and her back arches. She makes these little squeaking sounds that drive me wild.) I continued to make love to her clit, even though her legs were squeezing my head very tightly. She finally had enough, and pushed my head away. I sat there smiling, knowing that I had served my Goddess well. She got up, saw the smile on my face, and reached for her whip. She told me, as she whipped me once more, that I still had a long way to go before I would redeem myself. She returned the blindfold to my face, and got dressed and left for work. Once she was gone, I got up, cleaned our dungeon, got dressed and went up to my apartment to shower and get ready for work.

That night at work, all I could think about was our night together. Closing time finally came, and I rushed through my closing duties so I could meet my Goddess as soon as possible. I called her and she gave me directions to the motel. I rushed over there, and found her car parked out in front. I went inside, and paid for our room. We went into the room, and she took the blindfold and cuffs out of her bag. She told me as she headed to the bathroom, that I had better be naked, blindfolded and cuffed when she returned. She turned off the light, and left me to fumble in the dark. When she came out, I was kneeling, ready for my Goddess. She lit a candle, and came over to me.

She told me that she was very pleased with me so far, but warned me that I was in for a rough night, and wanted me to be sure that I was ready to serve her. I assured her that I was, so she started whipping by bottom. She did not hold back this time, and whipped much harder than she had that morning. She also whipped my cock and balls. I was on a verge of tears when she finally stopped.

My Goddess uncuffed me, and pushed me fully onto the bed, laying on my back. She slid up on top of me, and started kissing me. I brought my hands up to caress her lovely ass, and she smacked me across the face! I was a little startled, but dropped my hands back to the bed in compliance. She kept kissing me, and rubbing her body against mine until I was so hard that I thought I would explode, then she slid down between my legs. She took my cock into her mouth and started sucking, hard! (My Goddess has this way of sucking just the head of my cock, really hard. The feeling is a combination of intense pain and pleasure. Sometimes I think that I can't take it anymore, that I am going to pass out, but she keeps on going, pushing my boundaries to places I thought I could never go) This night was one definitely one of those nights where boundaries would be pushed. I was just about to cum, I don't know if she read the look on my face, the whimpering in my moans, or if it was just a Goddesses intuition, but she stopped at just a second before the point of no return. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls, and then NOTHING! She sat back on her knees and watched me with pleasure. I reached for my cock, and received a lashing from her whip for my feeble attempt. She ordered me to place my hands above my head, and replaced the cuffs. She rolled me over, and said that I had been pleasing her, but now I would have to be punished again for my actions.

She whipped me again, as hard as the previous time. Again, I was at a point of tears when she stopped. She pulled out a bottle of lotion, and started rubbing it on my red bottom. The cool lotion soothed my sore cheeks, and soon I was relaxed and hard again. All of a sudden, I felt a finger slide over my anus, a sensation that sent a shiver up my spine. I started to tense up, but my Goddess whispered softly to just relax, assuring me that everything would be alright. I did my best to relax, more than anything wanting to please my Goddess so that I might be able to cum, when she grazed it again, this time spending a little longer down there, applying more lotion. Slowly, she inserted a finger into an opening that had up until that time been 'exit only'. The feeling was odd, yet strongly erotic. My cock was again feeling like it could explode at any second.

She gradually worked her way up to two fingers, thrusting slowly and tickling me in a way that I did not know I could be tickled. I had read stories about having ones prostate massaged, but had no idea it could feel like this. She pushed my legs up in the air, and removed her fingers from inside of me. She took my cock into her mouth again, and started sucking with a wild, lustful abandon. I was again ready to explode when I felt something at my anus again. It was harder than her fingers, and as it started to enter, she turned it on...it was a vibrator, and it shook my entire abdomen. She worked it around until my body jerked and she knew she hit my prostate. She left it there and in minutes, cum was shooting out of my cock and into her mouth. I came like I have never cum before, but something was missing, there was no intense orgasm, just lots of cum. I don't know if I was distracted by the vibrations, or if that is what happens when your prostrate is massaged, but my Goddess had won, she got what she so desired, my cum, but I did not get an orgasm. One look on my face told it all, I was truly her property now.

She removed the vibrator, and slid up on top of me again. She started kissing me and then told me that I had pleased her well, that I was the best slave she could ever ask for. I put my arms up around her waste, and held her tight. We just laid there for awhile and held each other. After a few minutes of kissing and caressing, I was starting to feel a stir in my loins, so I rolled over and started to make love to my Goddess. She held me tight and we made love until it was time for us to get up and head for our own homes, back to our own lives. We kissed as we left, knowing that we had crossed a threshold into a new part of our relationship.