Serving the Amazons Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabrale looked around when heard him emerging from the softly gurgling stream. "Pick up your things and cross the stream, Anteros. I'll follow," she said.

"Mistress?" he asked as he was picking up his possessions.

Gabrale glared at him and asked, "Are you questioning my order?"

"No, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress," he stammered as he reversed his direction and crossed the stream. His thoughts were on her lovely, naked form and on the earlier battle but not on following orders like a soldier. She snapped him back to reality with her words.

He walked forward as instructed and looked over his shoulder to see her smiling as she followed.

"Keep going. I'll let you know when to stop. I'm enjoying the view," she laughed.

Gabrale had occasionally wondered how Anteros would perform as a lover. Good or not the sight of him naked with his broad shoulders, muscular back, tight buttocks and strong legs, excited her greatly. She was also feeling the lust that overtakes a warrior after a fierce battle.

They traveled another fifty paces before she told him to stop and drop his gear. She dropped her gear right next to his. She was close enough that he could feel the warmth of her body in the cool evening air. One of her hard, pink nipples touched his shoulder.

"You fought well today, Anteros. The others couldn't see but I did. I saw you kill two men and disable two others. That was a deed more than worthy of even a veteran warrior. I told Loja of your bravery and skill. Since you rushed to save me she left it for me to reward you."

Gabrale punctuated her last statement by putting her arms around him and giving him a long and lusty kiss.

"Forgive me, Mistress, but is this proper?" asked Anteros. "I have an appointment with another lady tonight."

"We aren't returning tonight, Anteros," answered Gabrale as she kissed his neck. "We are staying in the forest until we receive orders to return. We can't leave until we are sure the threat is over."

"So I am to pleasure you tonight, Mistress?" he asked.

She kissed his throat and dropped one hand to his manhood as she replied, "You may, but I am going to pleasure you first. It feels like you need to be warmed a bit before I can pleasure you."

Anteros relaxed and put his arms around Gabrale and returned her passionate kisses. She stimulated him with her hand, warming his genitals and causing his penis to grow in size again to that of a man.

She took one of his hands and lowered it to her breast. It was heavenly to touch as was every woman's breast that Anteros had the opportunity to feel. Gabrale's breast was medium sized, firm and cold to the touch but soon warmed under his hand. He dropped his other hand to her firm but feminine buttocks and squeezed gently.

Gabrale whispered, "Just stand there, Anteros. Let me pleasure you," and slowly kissed her way down his chest to his fully erect penis, never releasing it from her hand.

She licked all around the head causing it to swell even more. She cupped his testicles in her other hand and massaged them as she took his erection deep in her mouth. She sucked him deeply, trying to pull the semen from him. Anteros gasped for air.

Gabrale encircled the top of his scrotum with her thumb and finger and stretched his scrotum downward, holding it there only for a second before allowing his balls to pull back up. She repeated this a dozen times or more. Anteros moaned in pleasure. She was bringing him slowly toward a powerful orgasm. His knees weakened and he stumbled.

"Grasp that branch above your head, Anteros. It will help you to maintain your balance," Gabrale instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," he gasped as he obeyed.

"Now spread your legs a little further. That's good. Now I'm not going to stop you from climaxing. You don't need to warn me but the longer you delay it the better it will feel."

She stroked his shaft with both hands as she nibbled and sucked on his swelling testicles. When his testicles pulled up close to his body she sucked his penis back into her mouth and sucked hard. She moved her head and hands rapidly, determined to bring him to orgasm in a few seconds.

Anteros groaned softly but maintained his self control. He could release his seed at any moment but willed himself not to. Gabrale's mouth felt so wonderful that he wanted to savor it for as long as he could. He held out for several minutes, much to the astonishment of Gabrale.

Gabrale took one of her hands off of Anteros' penis and used it to give his testicles a squeeze. She felt his penis twitch with excitement so she squeezed again, a little harder and again, harder still. Anteros was hers.

His penis erupted with a hot rope of semen. Gabrale kept sucking, stroking and squeezing his now tender testicles. Each new squeeze brought another gush of semen forth, each one a bit smaller than the prior. Gabrale swallowed it all, now knowing that Anteros was indeed the warrior they'd hoped he would be. He was a powerful warrior and she wanted as much as she could get. Finally his organ softened.

"Did you enjoy your reward, Anteros?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes, Mistress, it was wonderful," he replied sincerely and enthusiastically.

"Now that you've been rewarded it is time for you to pleasure your mistress."

"It will be my honor, Mistress Gabrale. How may I pleasure you?"

Gabrale moved to her pack, removed a light blanket and spread it on the ground. She relaxed, flat on her back and said, "Use your imagination."

Anteros straddled her hips and placed a hand on either side of her head. He kissed her lightly on the lips and then deeply. He tasted his own salty flavor on her tongue as he felt Gabrale's hand on his testicles, encouraging him. He enjoyed the touch of her hand so much that he lingered on kissing her face, ears and neck for several minutes. His penis was starting to grow again and he moved down her chest to her lovely breasts.

Her nipples were already hard when he started exploring them with his mouth and hand. He dismounted and moved to one side of her so he could use his mouth on one breast, his hand on the other and use his other hand to stroke her flat stomach, flaring hips and shapely thighs. He made no attempt to touch her sex. He knew that most women preferred to be teased for some time before reaching their sexual center.

He did run his fingers lightly across her smooth pubic mound and even touched her smooth nether lips but was careful to avoid her now wet slit. He kissed and licked his way across her firm belly and spent a great deal of time savoring the scent and taste of the smooth mound above her sex as he caressed her thighs with one hand and her breasts with the other. He kissed around her very wet slit and used his tongue on her now wide spread inner thighs.

Gabrale could stand no more of his teasing. She grasped his head in both hands and pulled his mouth where she wanted it to be. Anteros wasted no time in tasting her which he'd been longing to do. He was already fully erect again. Giving a woman pleasure orally was something that stimulated him a great deal. He adored the scent, texture and taste of a woman's most private parts.

It only took Gabrale a minute to reach a shuddering climax. She was nearly there when his tongue first entered her. Once his tongue touched her clitoris her body stiffened, she stifled a scream and raised her hips up to meet his willing mouth.

Anteros nibbled at her outer lips, once her orgasm passed, waiting for a signal from her. He would perform any sexual favor that was asked of him and do it with delight. He was in no hurry to stop performing his oral attention to her. He enjoyed it on every woman he'd been with but there was something extraordinarily enticing about Gabrale.

"I want you inside of me now, Anteros," she moaned.

Anteros moved his hips between her legs. Gabrale guided his swollen organ into her. Anteros moved slowly, not wishing to hurt her. Several women had told him his penis was unusually thick and that they needed a few moments to accommodate him.

A minute later he was fully inside of her and grinding his hips to stimulate her clitoris with his pubic mound. Gabrale was obviously enjoying it immensely.

"Thrust in and out now. Long, slow strokes. No... slower still. That's good," she coached.

Anteros looked deep into Gabrale's blue eyes. Her face was framed by relatively short and light blonde hair. She smiled at him. For some reason this excited him even more. He felt an orgasm coming. Gabrale sensed his approaching orgasm too.

"Stop, Anteros. It isn't time for you to cum yet."

Her use of the less polite "cum" excited him even more but he was able to contain his orgasm by stopping all motion.

"Good boy," she said.

Calling him "boy" as a pet name rather than to denigrate him was not impolite and he took it as a sign of affection, not an insult.

"Are you ready to continue, Anteros?"

"Not yet, Mistress, I'll ejaculate if I start again so soon."

"So you are just a stroke or two from orgasm? I'll bet that is frustrating. Does this help?" she asked as she reached down and fondled his anxious testicles.

Anteros groaned, "No, that isn't helping me control myself, Mistress."

"Then you'd better not move. You don't want to displease me by cumming too soon."

She continued stroking, tickling and squeezing his testicles. Anteros could only groan and remain motionless. His penis throbbed and felt like there was an itch on the inside. The only thing that could alleviate that itch was releasing a big load of semen. He knew if he just pulled out and pushed in one time he'd lose control. He hoped that she would grind her hips into him because that may even cause him to have an orgasm against his will.

She continued playing with him and said, "Your balls are big and heavy, Anteros. They feel SO good in my hand. I can't wait to get them in my mouth again."

Gabrale's frank language coupled with the stimulation of his testicles was driving him over the edge.

"I can't hold back, Mistress!" he exclaimed.

"Are you going to cum?" she asked, never slowing her assault on his balls.

"I'm going to ejaculate, Mistress," he sighed.

"Say you are going to cum," she commanded.

"I'm going to cum, Mistress, I can't stop it!"

"Good boy, Anteros," she said as she released her grip on his scrotum. "You're not going to cum yet. Just hold still now."

Anteros obeyed, buried inside her, his firm pubic mound nestled against her soft, pouting outer lips. Gabrale moaned and squeezed his erection with her vaginal muscles. He remained rock hard and on the edge of climax. Gabrale's movements were stimulating to him, but not enough to make him ejaculate. He started to withdraw slowly to increase his own pleasure. Gabrale quickly grabbed his buttocks and held him tight against her.

"Not yet, Anteros, I'm enjoying this too much. Kiss me and touch my breasts."

Anteros complied. It was pleasant duty to kiss Gabrale. Their tongues danced together as if they'd practiced for years. It was equally as pleasant to fondle her breasts with his hands and to lightly pinch her hard nipples. However, it was torture to feel his penis engulfed in her warm opening and not be able to move and reach climax. His testicles were starting to ache from the frustration of not being able to release their considerable load.

After several minutes of this sweet torture Gabrale said, "You may move, Anteros, but you may not climax."

Anteros was happy to obey and started thrusting, too rapidly for Gabrale's taste.

"Slow down! Slow and easy is what I want. Good! Long, slow strokes like that."

He kept this up for several more minutes. It seemed like an eternity. He was getting closer and closer to climax and could ejaculate within seconds of her giving him permission. He held back as he was trained to do.

Gabrale moaned and cooed softly. She was having a wonderful time. Then she reached back and tickled his bloated testicles and heard Anteros gasp.

"Pull out until you regain control, Anteros" she commanded.

Anteros did and she could see his swollen penis, just a stroke or two away from exploding, twitching in the cool evening air.

"Why don't you use your hands to pleasure me until you've got full control of yourself again?" she suggested.

She watched as he sat back on his heels and used his powerful hand ever so gently to spread her juices over her silky smooth labia. Gabrale moved her back and to the side allowing her to reach his scrotum with her foot. Even with her foot she could feel how swollen his testicles were. She was careful not to cause him any pain.

Anteros now used both hands to stimulate her. Gabrale moved her legs wide apart and closed her eyes. Anteros explored every crevice of her sex with his gentle fingers. She felt him shift his position and kiss her pubic mound two inches above her engorged clitoris. She had not commanded him to use his mouth but she certainly had no objection. She let out a little squeal when his tongue touched the hood of her clitoris.

Since she didn't object, Anteros licked her earnestly. It took less than a minute to bring her to an orgasm so intense that she started to hyperventilate from the effort of holding her voice down.

After her climax subsided she instructed him to straddle her face so she could reciprocate for some of the pleasure he was giving her. He licked her sex as she stroked his shaft with her hands and licked his smooth scrotum. She maneuvered into a position that allowed her to take his penis deep in her mouth. She squeezed his testicles with both hands bringing him quickly toward orgasm. Anteros briefly stopped licking her sex, as she pleasured him, only to tell her that he was going to cum.

He warned her once more as his orgasm was seconds away and he was no longer capable of holding back. Gabrale ignored his words and sucked him even harder. When she felt his hot load hit the back of her throat it triggered another orgasm for her. She sucked him until she felt him go limp in her mouth.

"I trust you enjoyed your reward, Anteros."

"Very much, Mistress Gabrale."

They quickly washed themselves in the stream and returned to their unit. Loja gave them a knowing smile. The others noticed they'd been gone much longer than necessary to bathe, but only Loja knew what Gabrale was going to do.

The night passed slowly. The Amazons took turns sleeping but Anteros didn't sleep well. Dreams of battle kept going through his mind. In the morning two fresh platoons arrived to relieve them. The three scout platoons had returned and confirmed that the enemy had left their territory. The Amazons that spent the night broke camp and headed back to the city.

Anteros noticed that Gabrale was no longer staying close to him. She was at the lead talking to Loja. The other members of his unit actually smiled and nodded at him. He'd finally earned their respect. He was still the junior member of the unit, but no longer an unknown commodity. They knew he had the skills for battle and now they knew he had the courage too. He was no longer the boy that they had to take care of, but the man that added strength to their unit.

He'd been lucky, very lucky. Or perhaps the gods that he didn't really believe in were protecting him. He'd seen his first battle and survived it without a scratch. None of his comrades had been killed or seriously wounded. This was not how battles usually went, especially when outnumbered. A slight change in events could easily have resulted in the death of all of the Amazons.

Anteros, innocent to the ways of war, didn't realize how fortunate he'd been. His heart was soaring with the memory of his first battle and his first kill. Other thoughts would have consumed him if some of the Amazons had been maimed or killed. His comrades knew well that they'd been lucky. Those that normally didn't pray were saying silent prayers of thanks to the gods as they walked back to the city.