Serving The Council Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catman71
catman71
55 Followers

=========

Karl walked into the messiest room in his entire den, but then again AJ was much like his mother, always with reference books and print outs and hand written notes everywhere. But, afterall, they were coyotes, and were-coyotes tend to be intensely curious and vast hoarders of things. It was normal for the room to look like a storm had just blown through. Finding his quarry sleeping, he did what he always did to the little coyote, he kicked the futon he was sleeping on and scared days off his life. "So, do you have the info I asked for?"

True form, AJ jumped up and bitched, "Boss man, why do you do that to me, you know how I work," and as he sat down at his computer desk, he continued "The business in question is owned by one C. Catania, son of the late J. Catania Sr."

"Shit, Shit, Shit."

AJ turned as his Alpha left the room, deciding to send his little baby mining for anything that involved the two men in question, that is when he realized the picture on his screen looked much like the big were that had arrived with his Alpha female's mother and sister.

===

Karl went looking for Michele, finding her in one of the relaxation gardens on the grounds of the main den house. As he approached, Michele looked up at her son-in-law and saw that something was troubling him. Before she could ask he spoke, "The man we saw in Jamesburg, he is Joe's brother."

The grimace on Michele's face caused Karl to pause and glance around, that is when he saw Joe standing in the shade of a tree, his eyes boring holes directly through Karl.

"Shit, this day is just getting worse for me," said Karl.

"Karl, do not worry, I am going to stay away from him and the garage, at least until things settle, and do not forget, once Shele becomes public knowledge, the bloodsuckers are going to be very unhappy."

"And what are you going to do about that?"

"I have sent a new friend to deliver a message, one the king will hopefully not ignore."

"And this message gets delivered when?"

"Two days from now, first thing in the morning."

"And why do you think this messenger will live through this job?"

"Because it includes a promise, and if I have to keep that promise, it will shake things up even more."

At that, Joe turned, and said over his shoulder, "I'll talk to you both tomorrow, I'm going to my mate now."

Joe entered the room where Ash was sleeping and sat down on a chair to watch her sleep, wondering how many might die tomorrow if Leon and his allies decided to fight over Ash. He also wondered how the assembled group would react to the fact that Leon had violated one of the core rules of their kind, that humans who were no threat were to be left alone and unharmed. As he sat and watched Ash deep in sleep, memories of friends long gone floated through his mind. He started thinking of the past, starting with that fateful night and then his mind thought of those lost in the interim. The faces of those he had killed on Leon's and Lily's orders flashed through his mind, some were just visions of the eyes of weres as they died. Of those he had killed, some simply were obstacles to Leon, not real threats, and those who had been loyal to them died for that loyalty.

Tired of ghosts, but needing to see the place where those ghosts started in his mind, he rose and went to Karl's motor pool and took a small jeep, intending to visit the place where it had all started.

Ash walked into her brother-in-law's office, intending to ask if he knew where Joe might be, as he was not anywhere in the compound. Karl was sitting at his desk, with Ally in his lap, being ravished with kisses. Ash heard Karl asking Ally, "So the healer confirmed it, we are having pups?"

Ally grinned and kissed Karl, "Yes, I am three months along and should be showing rather soon. Oh. Ash, I guess you just heard, you are going to be an aunt!"

"That's great news! Have you seen Joe, as he seems to be nowhere on the compound?"

Karl glanced up and started to answer, his eyes catching the calendar on his desk, "Shit, shit, I forgot what today was. I think I know where he is." Reaching onto the desk, he picked up his phone and dialed Roux and Michele's room. When he heard the phone pick up he spoke, "Michele, you know what day this is?" He paused, "Yes, that and another, it's fifty years today." Another pause, "That's what I would guess. You want to go out there? Okay. You want to go by yourself? No, I do not think that is a good idea. No, Roux, Ash and some others should go with you, in fact I insist on it. Okay, see you here in a few minutes."

Karl turned his attention to Ash and said, "Ash, Michele and I think we know where he is, we are going to take you and Roux there, along with some of my warriors."

"Why?"

"Ash, today is the fiftieth anniversary of the day Leon attacked, attempting to kidnap your mother, and I think Shele should come too."

______

DEEP IN WHARTON STATE FOREST

Joe stood on a small rise, surveying the couple of hundred square yards where he'd been at the start of his second life, when he heard a vehicle coming.

Sliding back into some heavy brush, he watched as a Crew cab pick-up pulled up on the opposite side of the clearing. A man hopped out of the truck and walked around to open the front passenger side door. Joe could not help but notice that the man looked much like he had forty years ago.

The man helped a young woman out, perhaps his age or younger. They walked thru the clearing, stopping directly where Joe had parked his father's truck all those years ago. Closing his eyes, he concentrated on hearing what the man was saying.

"Cathy, you and everyone from home has heard the story of my older brother's murder, even though nobody was ever found. Well, this is right where he had parked dad's truck, the one that sits out back in the shed. Dad could never get rid of that truck, always expecting Joe to show up one day. Well I am honoring his last wish, to put his ashes here, the last place anybody knew where my brother was."

It took all of Joe's control not to step out from where he was hiding and talk to the man, who apparently was his brother. As the argument of revealing himself or not went on in his head, he heard another vehicle. Soon another crew cab showed up and out popped Karl and the others.

Karl and Michele looked at the young couple, deciding that not talking to them would seem strange, and guessing who the man was, being that the truck said Catania garage, walked over.

Hellos went back and forth and Karl decided to ask as few questions, knowing that Joe was only yards away, having seen him shift in his hiding spot. So he asked the man his name and started a conversation.

He answered, "Hi, I'm Cat, short for Catalo, and I'm out here visiting something, what are you up to?"

Karl glanced and noticed a small marble stand with a plaque on it, but before he could go on, Michele spoke out, "Oh, you're visiting the memorial to those kids that where killed and went missing back in the 70's?"

Cat answered, "Yeah, one of them was my older brother." The faces looking at him showed confusion, which was faked, but looked real because when you live long enough and have to hide what you are, faking things becomes easy. Cat continued, "I am a little older than I look and was a late in life surprise for my father, whose ashes we are leaving here today because those were his wishes. Did one of you know someone who died that day?"

"Sort of, one of the girls was my aunt and the great aunt of the two Ally and Ash. My name is Michele. This is the first time we have been in the area and I decided it would be good for them to learn some family history," said Michele.

"That sounds like a good thing, oh, this is my fiancé, Mel," he pointed to the girl who looked very shy so the group just waved. Michele then introduced the others in their group.

"Well, it was nice meeting you all. We have to get going since Mel and I both have shops to open. Are you going to be stopping by the High School this evening, they are having a memorial?"

"No, unfortunately we have an engagement this evening that we cannot miss, but is the memorial done every year?" asked Michele who continued to speak for the group.

"Yes it is, some of the old timers do it, and I guess until they are all gone, it will go on."

Michele and the group murmured good byes and watched as Cat and Mel drove off.

Once they were out of hearing range, Ash charged up the hill and was met by Joe. Ash jumped into his arms and hugging him, "I guess you got family around here, not that you are going to drop in, are you?"

Joe said, "Nope, do not think so, and how did you guys happen to end up here?"

"It was Karl who realized the date, so he figured he would come here to see if you were here, and we tagged along." Ash did not want Joe to know he had had her so worried.

Karl and the rest arrived, concern on all their faces. "Do not worry, I have no intention of contacting him, but having an eye kept on him for a while might not be a bad idea."

Karl looked puzzled, then understanding seemed to spread across his face and he answered, "Okay, I think I can guess the reason. I'll take care of it. It will be done." He continued, "Lets get going, we have things to prepare before the evening," said Karl.

Joe said, "Ash will be along, I have one of the jeeps and would like to talk to her on the way back, if that's okay?" Karl and Roux both agreed and the group left.

"You sure you are ok with finding out you have a brother?" asked Ash when the others were gone.

"Yeah, and Ash, you realize we have not finished the mating?"

"I know, but father wanted for us to complete that at the circle. But my wolf has wanted to bite you the last few times you took me."

"Ash?"

"Yeah?" she answered quietly.

"What's a few hours early and ......."

Ash was ripping Joe's clothes off and cut him off, not needing any more encouragement. Not wanting any foreplay, Ash shoved Joe backwards onto his back. Her wolf was howling in approval, both that she was going to complete the bonding and that her mate submitted to her, letting her manhandle him (or was it wolf-handle?)

Joe was immediately hard, and as Ash surveyed her mate, she could not help but wonder how she got such a mate. Deciding that a small amount of foreplay might be nice, she spun around and stuck her sex right onto his face, at the same time swallowing his cock into her throat.

Joe and his beast were in awe of the dominance that their mate was showing, but were glad to see it, knowing that she would need that characteristic soon.

Ash took his cock as far as she could down her throat, as he shoved his tongue deep into her sex, licking at her nub and then shoving it as far as it could go.

Ash soon wanted his dick in her, so spinning around once again, and without pause, she sank herself onto his massive cock. She forced herself down, the pain from being filled by a cock his size being overwhelmed by the pleasure of it. Riding as hard as she could, she experienced her first orgasm quickly and soon another. As she approached her third, Joe started to buck up under her, forcing his cock even deeper.

Ash felt him speed up and knew that the moment her wolf and her had waited for was coming. She shifted her jaw into a muzzle and prepared to finish the mating and as Joe thrusted one last time and growled his release, Ash struck and tore into Joe's shoulder. She felt his knot expand and lock them together and she screamed and howled in ecstasy as Joe bit the spot where he'd left his mating mark on Ash, leaving a smaller, yet still impressive, mark.

As they collapsed together, Ash spoke, "You are mine and I am yours, forever, and I will kill anyone who tries to take you away from me."

Joe replied in the same way.

___________________________________

And in a few hours, the real fun would begin.

catman71
catman71
55 Followers