Serving the Empress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she is ready." Elena said. Lana lay down on the floor and motioned the pet to mount her cock which stood straight up like a flag pole. Mary looked questioning at Elena who smiled and encouraged her to take the cock "Go on, slide your pussy on mistress Lana's cock.".

Mary moved towards her new mistress and positioned her pussy above the cock. She felt the cockhead graze her pussy lips and moved them back and forth on the head a couple of times. "Stop teasing pet and take my cock." Lana demanded.

Mary took the cock in her hand and squatted down on it, slowly she felt the cock enter in her pussy. "Goddess, she is tight." Lana moaned "You picked the perfect pet honey." Mary fed the cock deeper into her pussy until she felt an obstacle, her hymen. Mary knew that after this there would be no turning back after breaking it and she was delighted at that prospect.

Mary moved her hips upward slightly and then gave a massive push down. Lana's cock pierced through the girl's hymen and slid a couple of inches up the girl's pussy. Both Lana and Mary gasped at this moment.

Mary loved the sensation of a cock sliding up her pussy and she knew she had made the right choice. Mary started to fuck herself more and more eagerly on the cock and moaned in abandon. Elena was content at watching her pet and wife fuck. She stroked her cock in a lazy fashion not wanting to cum yet. She loved how the once shy and pious girl was now moaning while riding her wife's cock like she was in heat. Suddenly she had an idea.

Lana looked up when she saw her wife leave the room but thought nothing of it, she was content to watch her pet ride her. She loved how tight the girl was and how eagerly she was fucking her. "You are such a good little fuck slut. Fuck yourself harder on my cock." Lana told the girl and she started to move her hips up thrusting even deeper into the girl. Mary screamed in pleasure as her body was hit with an orgasm.

Elena returned with a bottle of lube in her hand, she smiled at the sight of her sister still fucking the girl. She moved towards Mary and licked her lips when she saw her target. Mary's virgin asshole was exposed and ready to be taken. Elena put some lube on her fingers and ran them over Mary's puckered little hole. The girl gasped at the feeling and subconsciously thrusted her ass towards the fingers.

"I think she wants to get fucked up her ass." Elena said to her wife. Mary turned crimson at that revelation, knowing it to be true. Lana smiled at the girl "No need to be ashamed my dear, your new mommies don't mind that you are a little ass slut.". Mary felt her pussy contract at those words and Lana felt it too.

Lana knew she had hit the right chord with the girl and was eager to exploit it "Ohh I think someone likes that thought. Tell me was it me calling you a little ass slut or that we are your mommies now?" Lana felt the girl's pussy throb again at the latter. "I know what it is, you like being fucked by your mommy Lana isn't it? Because you are. We are your owners, mistresses and mommies now."

Elena knew the game her wife was playing and added fuel to the girl's fire. She slowly pushed 2 of her fingers up the girl's rear making the girl shudder. "YES! Please mommy fuck my ass! I want to take mommy Lana's cock up my little asshole!" Mary started to moan and scream once another orgasm flew through her body. Mary felt her legs collapse under the orgasm and Elena noticed it too. Elena quickly reacted and grabbed the girl by the waist and folding her legs upward. Elena lifted the girl off the cock "Hold your cock steady dear.".

"Are you ready to get your little ass fucked?" Elena whispered in the girl's ear. Not wanting to wait on an answer she moved the girl into position and pushed her down. There was a moment of total silence while all 3 women waited for Lana's cock to push past the girl's tight sphincter. Mary felt a pressure on her anus and once the cock pushed through both Lana and Mary moaned in pleasure.

Mary knew that instance that she would be forever addicted to anal sex and she moaned lewdly at the cock sliding up her ass. Lana was making every effort not to cum, she wanted this to last. She knew that this would be the last time this girl's ass would be this tight.

Elena still held onto the squirming girl and started to move her up and down her sister's cock, using the girl like a human sextoy. The girl clearly wanted more and thus Elena gave her more, sliding the girl further and further onto the massive cock. She knew her wife never shrank her cock under 12 inch but from experience it was more like 16 inches now.

"Goddess she is taking all of it!" Lana said in surprise "Move her faster honey, I am about to cum.".

Elena honoured her wife's request and moved the girl faster up and down still going for more and more depth. Mary could not do anything but surrender and moan, she was literally being used like a toy and she loved it.

Elena pushed the girl to her limits as she saw that she had almost taken all of Lana's cock. Mary was shocked when she looked down and saw that her ass was almost touching her mistress' crotch. Deep inside Mary knew she was about to have an orgasm from her ass "Cum in my ass mommy!" she moaned. This combined with Mary's ass and her crotch touching was enough to set Lana off.

Lana hadn't had an orgasm this strong in years, she felt her balls empty in massive spurts. Shooting them in the deepest recess of her pet's ass. Elena could do nothing but jerk her cock at the sight and what a sight it was.

Her new pet had her wife's cock buried up her ass, all 16 inches of it. Both women were moaning and panting in orgasm. Mary was covered in sweat making her tight body gleam accentuating her small breast. Elena knew she was approaching her own orgasm as well "Open your mouth for mommy baby.".

Mary did as she was told still moaning at the sensations going through her body when she felt Elena's cock slide in her mouth and down her throat. Elena came the moment she hit Mary's throat pumping even more cum into the small girl. Mary tried to swallow as quickly as she could but it was to no avail and the cum leaked out of her mouth onto Lana under her.

"Let's move into the playroom." Lana said once she regained some of her breath.

The next few hours were a blur for Mary, her owners both had unquenchable libidos and made full use of them on the girl. Mary was fucked in every way and position she could think of and barely got any rest between them.

After a couple of hours she passed out only to wake to the sound of more fucking. When she opened her eyes she saw something of indescribable beauty to her. Her new mommies fucking. Elena was fucking Lana missionary style and both of the Amazonian women were going at it full power, thrusting into each other. Lana's cock was wedged between Elena's breasts and the tip was being sucked on by Elena.

Mary didn't want to interrupt the couple and just sat and watched. Content to be a voyeur at this spectacle and finger herself. That one finger quickly turned into her fist as she watched in awe as the women came. Elena into Lana's pussy and Lana into Elena's mouth. This sight set Mary herself off.

"I see someone woke up from her nap." Lana said as she looked towards the Mary, who looked innocent except for the fist up her pussy. "Let's see if she can take both our cocks up her ass honey." Elena added as she licked the cum off her lips. Mary smiled knowing she could do nothing more than submit and let her mistresses have their way with her ass.

3 weeks later

In following weeks Mary fully embraced being a pet. She barely ever walked on 2 feet, ate from a bowl and only spoke when she was directly asked to do so. She was in her own heaven on earth, content to be the pet and toy of the two most powerful women on the planet. If she hadn't rejected the Faith before she now fully had and she embraced her role as a servant of the goddess Lilith and her vessels on earth.

At the request of Lana she had gotten her nipples and clit pierced, however, she had surprised her owner by getting 2 rings with bells attached to them through her nipples. Lana was delighted when Mary had presented her new piercings to her. That night Lana had fucked her harder and harder just to make the bells jingle as much as possible and even though Mary was sore the morning afterwards she loved every second of it.

Mary had whined when she was told that both Lana and Elena needed to leave on business for the empire for a few days. Even going as far as trying to seduce the women into staying. Elena had scolded her for it. "Now you stay here and behave, maybe one of the servants wants to play with you." Elena had said with a wink knowing that her pet had fully embraced her inner nymphomaniac.

When Elena returned home she immediately started looking for her pet. She had walked halfway through the palace without finding her nor could she find any of the maids who could help her search. It was only when she walked towards the servant breakroom that she heard a familiar jingling sound combined with moans and grunts.

With a smile Elena opened the breakroom door to find all her maids running an anal train on her pet. She opened the door and walked in, the maid currently fucking Mary in her ass did not even notice and her pet looked up with a smile when noticing her mistress was home. One of the other maids who was jerking her cock whilst waiting for her turn apologized for them using her pet. "Sorry your highness, she just crawled in here with this buttplug with a tail attached to it and started she shaking her ass at everyone. We could not resist."

"It is no problem, she is a greedy girl after all." Elena took off the skirt she was wearing and moved her cock out of her panties. "Well seeing you are such a greedy pet you have to be able to service 2 cocks at the same time." she said as she moved in front of her pet. Mary quickly took the cock in her mouth and started sucking it with a smile on her face. "Also Mary," Elena said as she thrusted her cock down her pet's throat "tomorrow a new group of guards is arriving at the palace. Make them feel at home.".

Mary knew what was being asked of her and she already looked forward to being gangbanged by the group of soldiers.

*****

I hope you enjoyed the story.

If you want please leave a comment.

12