Serving the Servant

Story Info
Paki woman cheats on hubby and seduces the servant.
3.3k words
4.15
154k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paki_ikap
paki_ikap
54 Followers

For some wives whose husbands abandon them for long periods, loneliness is a big problem. But there are quite a few of them who know how to make this period merrymaking. And Farah, a mother of two, is one of those fortunate women who has discovered the ways to live a life full of fun. Let's read how all this started working for her.

At the age of 37 Farah was married for almost 18 years. Farah's husband Aftab ran his own business and was so busy making money and touring different countries and cities that he usually abandoned Farah for weeks. Their two children, a daughter of 17 and a son of 15 were studying out of city in a boarding school and normally visited home once in a month. There was none to accompany her but a few servants and maids. Initially she was dismayed, but after several years down the road she had accustomed herself to cope with the life of solitude.

But still, there was something missing. Sex! A woman needs sex and Farah was no exception. Having sex with her husband only after a month or two was not quite enough. She wanted more. And she soon made way for it. What did this small army of servants at home worth if none of them could satiate her deep and insatiate sexual desires? And the answer is that there was indeed someone with whom she could (actually she did) have established intimate relationships.

Starving of sexual pleasures, Farah always felt stimulated in the presence of Dilawar, a strong muscular guy who worked as a home servant for her. He was around 20 but looked older than his age because of his posture. He was big; just over 6 feet tall and having a very dusky skin. Dilawar was serving Farah and her family since when he was a 12 and has grown up as an adult there.

And he was just the right person for Farah keep him with her for all of her sex needs. While other servants and maids went to their homes in the evening or night, Dilawar was a permanent resident servant there. Besides, he was younger of all the servants and could easily be kept quiet about their relationship. It didn't take Farah very long to molest and seduce him into fucking her and exciting her lonely nights.

So, on one such night when rest of the servants had left and Farah and Dilawar were the only ones at home, she called into him to do some body massaging on her. Dilawar was a bit amazed as he was never asked to do so before. And to add to his astonishment, Farah was half lying on the bed wearing a see-through silk nightie and Dilawar could easily tell the colors of her bra and panty.

"Come near" Farah smiled and Dilawar walked closer to the footboard of her bed.

"I'm a bit tired tonight and need your help to get over my tiredness. Would please massage my legs?" Farah asked in a tempting maner.

"Uh, ummm....yeah, sure" Dilawar nodded eagerly.

"Good" said Farah.

"But I can see you're not feeling comfortable. May be you don't like my dress tonight" she seductively eyed Dilawar.

"Oh, no no, not at all ma'am" Dilawar hurriedly showed his keenness as he didn't want to let this opportunity go. "What do I have to do ma'am"?

"What you've never done before tonight" Farah said more in a whisper and eyed him cautiously.

Dilawar could sense what was coming and this realization aroused him fully. She had never touched a female before, let alone making love to one. Farah could see the tightness inside his shalwar (trouser) and could easily suppose that he had got a dick of atleast 8 inches in length. This was enough as his husband's wasn't more than 5' in size. She lifted her left leg and asked Dilawar to hold it.

"Okay, let's start. Use your both hands to rub them" she pointed to her legs smilingly and Dilawar was quick to follow her.

As soon as he grabbed her legs, their bodies quivered and their hearts started pulsating rapidly. Dilawar clenched her legs tightly and started moving his hands on them. His strong and callous hands were caressing and rubbing her legs very fast and his heartbeat was at maximum.

"Doing good...Ilike it" Farah was enjoying.

Dilawar's hands were everywhere on her legs, from the soles of her feet up to her knees and his breathing was heavy.

Farah suddenly took off her nightie and now she was lying only in a set of white bra and panty. Dilawar's heart pounded and his emotions fired up. His fingers stabbed into soft fesh of Farah's legs. He wanted desperately to look at this beautiful sight but he couldn't.

Farah was aware of his feelings and was enjoying his racing heartbeats.

"Don't you wanna touch me there?" Farah teased him as she pointed him to rub her thighs.

Dilawar grabbed her thighs as if to tear them up and keep them with him. He knew his ma'am wanted him badly and he couldn't wait for this either. Caressing her thighs he moved his fingers deliberately between them and gently touched Farah's pussy. This move of him was a pleasant surprise for Farah. Her man was now ready for what she'd dreamed of a hundred times while sleeping alone and missing out sexual satisfaction from her husband. Having not been objected, Dilawar touched her pussy again, then again.

"Oooh God, I love it, janu (sweetheart)" Farah cried out with joy.

Dilawar started rubbing his thick black fingers against her pussy from outside of panty.

"Come closer to me, janu" Farah said and grabbed his arm to pull him near to her.

Dilawar now moved right in front of her bra covered tits but his fingers were still on Farah's pussy. Farah again shocked him by grasping his dick. She wanted to know exactly how big it could be, and as soon as she held it she knew it was much bigger than she could think of. She started jerking it fast. Dilawar took his kameez (shirt) off and grabbed Farah's breasts. Farah unclasped her bra and her 36D boobs loosen. Dilawar watched this with mouth watering scene. Farah's fairly light colored big boobs were now naked right in front of his eyes and her pinkish nipples were stiffened.

"Take off my panty" Farah commanded Dilawar who had started doing that already. Then he got rid of his shalwar as well. Now they both were naked. Farah couldn't believe her eyes on seeing the long, thick black dick of Dilawar. It was bigger than any of her wildest fantasies. And almost double in size from her husband's. Without wasting a second Farah took hold of it. It was hot and stiff like a rod. Dilawar was busy playing with Farah's lovely boobs now, cupping them in his strong black hands. He gently kissed them. Farah held his head with one hand and pushed it on her boobs. Then she took her right boob in her other hand and stuck her swollen pink nipple into Dilawar's mouth. Dilawar was quick to react as if he was thirsty for centuries and started sucking on her juicy nipple.

"Oooohhh gosh....." Farah was mumbling.

Dilawar bit her nipple, and he sucked on it. He took over the control as he got on top of Farah's stripped body. Ignoring Farah's help to give her nipples into his mouth, he was on his own now, sucking both of her boobs one after the other and biting on her nipples. Farah's eyes were closed and her arms were around Dilawar's back. She was rubbing his back with her hands.

"Mmmmm.....janu, suck me like a hungry baby" Farah was pushing him.

Minutes passed, and Dilawar kept sucking on her nipples. They tasted to him as if there was fresh sweet mil was squirting out of them. He never stopped even for a second.

"You're doing great, baby. But now I want to taste your weenie" Farah demanded softly.

"Uh, I thought you won't like doing it, ma'am" Dilawar was pleasantly surprised.

"I'm gonna love I baby, and so are you" Farah winked at him.

Dilawar rolled off her and Farah perched his back on the headboard. He was now half lying with his 10' long dick standing tall and erected. It was so big that Farah had to use both hands to grab it fully. She started by pressing it between her tits before setting off to give him a good head. Then she softly kissed the tip of his giant cock and licked the salty pre cum off it. Dilawar's body shook with excitement as Farah started taking his dick into her mouth inch by inch. The blowjob got under way. She gently pulled the skin of Dilawar's balls while taking his huge sock throat deep into her mouth and still it wasn't more than half into her oral cavity. She was moving his dick in and out of her mouth rapidly. While sucking on his dick hungrily she also sucked his balls every now and then. It took no more than a couple of minutes before Dilawar muttered:

"Oh, begum sahiba (ma'am) am gonna cum".

"Wow" exclaimed Farah "Please do, I can't wait to taste your cum".

And with that, she found his dick's veins tightening up further and her oral cavity filled with hot, salty and thick liquid. Dilawar had cum into her mouth. She didn't stop and started gulping his cum down her throat. When she was finished, she left his wet cock and smiled at him. He was smiling too. The white liquid was flowing down her chin.

"Hope you liked it" Farah joyfully said.

"Yes, ma'am" Dilawar replied "now may I eat your pussy"?

"I'm all yours" Farah winked, and lied on bed with her legs spread enough to accommodate Dilawar between them.

Dilawar moved between her wide spread legs and lifted Farah's legs in his arms. Then he started off by kissing her feet and licking her soles and toes up through her beautiful bare legs and then to her highs. When he was done licking her thighs, he placed his finger on her pussy lips and licked the wetness off them. Then he slowly pushed his two fingers into her vagina and after moving them in and out he pulled them out to lick some more oh her juices. It tasted so good that he didn't waste a moment further and bent on his knees to bring his mouth closer to Farah's pussy. He grabbed her from her belly by resting his arms under her thighs. Then he greedily stuck his mouth to Farah's sweet pink pussy lips and started sucking them to quench his thirst for her salty pussy juices.

"Oooohhh God" Farah was moaning "yessss, eat me baby, eat my pussy.....suck me harder".

Dilawar had her vulva into his mouth and biting and sucking it madly as he'd have torn her clit with his teeth if he could. Only moments passed and Farah hit orgasm. Her body shivered and her muscles first tightened, then relaxed as her cum juices started gushing out of her pussy and flowing straight down into Dilawar's thirsty throat.

"Aaaahh, baby......yeaahh, suck me.....oooh, yeahh" Farah was mumbling and moaning.

Dilawar was slurping her pussy juices and he didn't stop until he lapped up all of it.

"Its yummy" Dilawar was looking delighted.

"Thanks honey, now I need you in me badly. I can bet you're gonna me fuck hard. I must confess I've never seen a dick bigger than yours" Farah was eager to feel his strong dick inside her.

"Uh, um...may I ask how long sahib ji's (master) is" Dilawar asked reluctantly.

Farah laughed at this. Then said "Really, his isn't more than half of yours" saying that, she gave him a seductive look.

Dilawar face beamed to hear this praise of his dick from Farah.

"Have you ever had sex before?" Farah asked him.

"No, ma'am. Its my first time" Dilawar replied.

"You know I feel very proud of having your long virgin dick inside me for the first time" Farah cheerfully confessed.

Then she said "Okay, now give me a good fuck with this monster".

Dilawar placed his still erect and firm dick on Farah's pussy lips and pushed it slightly into her soaked cunt. Just a few inches inside and Farah screamed:

"Oh God.....its soooo big. Please, insert it slowly".

Dilawar continued pushing his massive shaft into her pussy. He lifted her legs high in his arms to hurl his dick flly and deeply inside her. Farah felt a sharp pulse of pain as Dilawar thrusted his big black dick fully inside Farah's tight pink pussy. Her body flinched as if someone had inserted a searing rod into her vagina. Her mind went blank for a second as she tried to suppress her scream.

"I'm gonna die...its too big for me" she cried and a drop of tear rolled down her cheek.

She was used to a mere 5' long dick of her husband, and that too not often. Seeing her in pain, Dilawar trid to pull out his cock.

"No, please.....don't pull out. It'll hurt again" she pleaded.

Dilawar poked the remaining of his cock back into her pussy. Now the full 10' of it were inside Farah. Dilawar started moving it out and back in, this time carefully. The pleasure of being fucked with a big and powerful dick has taken over the initial sharp pain and Farah was now enjoying it. She wrapped her legs around Dilawa's wide waist and the weight of her legs combined with huge bulk of Dilawar's body was causing his dick go deeper and deeper with every thrust from him. His big black dick was now fully buried inside Farah's soft and tight pussy. The realization of the fact that he was now fully inside his gorgeous ma'am was making him feel like in heavens. He was gaining momentum with every push inside Farah.

"Yeahhh, baby....c'mon fuck harder. Fuck me like a whore" Farah was moaning and shouting loudly.

Dilawar's powerful strokes were now at full throttle. His body was ramming against Farah's with full strength. The sound his dick was creating due to the wetness inside Farah's pussy was driving him fuck more forcefully.

"Aaahh....goshhh, ooohh" Farah was exclaiming with the climax reaching soon.

In a matter of no more than two minutes, Farah reached orgasm.

"Oooohh God, am coming...fuck fast honey...aaaaahhh" moaning, she twined her arms tightly on Dilawar's back and her body trembled as she came.

Dilawar was also about to come as he sped up his movement and then with the final and the most powerful of the strokes of his dick, he buried it as deeply inside her as it could and exploded inside her with a grunt. Farah could feel the hot and huge cum load of Dilawar wetting her womb. His semen were soaking her vagina from deep inside. Dilawar lied on top of Farah breathing heavily. She was gasping too. Farah had never felt so much of cum load inside her when she had sex with her husband. It was now like a bathtub of cum was filled into her. Dilawar hadn't pulled his enormous dick out.

"It's the best sex I've ever had and I can't ask for more" Farah moved her fingers across Dilawar's short rigid hair as she paid tribute to his tremendous fucking power.

"Was it really your first time, sweetheart? You were too good to believe that you've never had sex before" Farah asked him.

"Yes, begum sahiba (ma'am)....but I knew how to do it. I've watched a few xxx movies" Dilawar responded.

"We'll carry on having sex every night if you can keep it secret" Farah wanted assurance from him that he won't share this dark secret with anyone.

"Never ever, ma'am....I want to make love to you every night, rather every second. I'm not gonna speak it out to anyone" Dilawar firmly assured him and this gave Farah a lot of satisfaction.

"May I ask you something, ma'am?" Dilawar reluctantly asked Farah.

"Oh sure, anything" Farah smiled.

"Umm, I've heard that making love makes women pregnant. What if you conceive my baby?" He inquired shyly.

"Hahahaha" Farah laughed and Dilawar seemed embarrassed as if he had asked something really stupid.

"Sorry, ma'am...I was just curious, I didn't know about it" He told timidly.

"Oh baby, don't be so embarrassed. You've heard right. Making love can impregnate a woman, but I'm sure not me as I'm 37 now and in this age women don't usually get pregnant" Farah added to his knowledge.

"But I don't care even if I get pregnant and conceive your baby" Farah winked at him mischievously.

"Oh really? Oh God, I'll try my best to impregnate you with my seed, ma'am" Dilawar eagerly expressed his childish wish.

"Hahaha, you naughty baby. You'll have to work very hard for that" Farah laughed.

"I surely will" Dilawar looked determined.

And with that, Farah felt movement inside her pussy. Dilawar had kept his dick inside her and had got erection again. He was now ready for another round of fuck.

"You wanna more of it?" Farah was delightful as her husband had never done it more than once at a time.

"Yes, am ready" saying that, Dilawar started moving his dick in and out.

"Great....just keep going" Farah mumbled.

Dilawar was on top of her again between her legs and was fucking at a good pace. Though it hadn't more than 5 minutes since she last discharged, she was feeling like she didn't have orgasm for ages. She needed it badly, again. Dilawar's strokes were as powerful as they were a few minutes back. His semen and her cum juices already inside her vagina were making a gurgling sound from the movement of his dick. Dilawar started sucking Farah's lips into his mouth and then his tongue moved down to her neck to lick it well as he kept fucking her harder and faster. While grabbing her boobs with his large black hands, he started sucking on her nipples too.

"Ooooohhhh, Dilawar, janu....You're too much, aaahh" Farah was in moaning in a state of ecstasy.

It took both of them longer to reach orgasm. Then Farah was again the first one to shout:

"Oh gosh, am coming.....yeahh baby."

Dilawar applied more force as Farah's pussy lips shrank and her vaginal walls narrowed on Dilawar's cock. She came again.

Dilawar was still moving faster and there were no signs of him coming. Farah wondered if he would ever discharge. And it was at that moment when Dilawar enwrap Farah tightly in his strong muscular arms and came with a burst. He shot all of his thick and hot cm load inside her. Then, as if like free-falling off the edge of the world, he lied on Farah in her arms.

Farah was feeling relaxed now. She just has had the best orgasm of her life. Dilawar rolled off her this time and as Farah leaned back, she was amazed to notice the countless big blobs of thick and viscous fluid that had soaked almost 1/4th of the bed sheet. Further, she noticed her swollen pussy and reddish clit and the thick warm cum gushing out of it. Her small vagina could absorb only a part of it, and the rest was flowing out after filling her womb. She wondered how many babies of Dilawar she would conceive after this fuck if she really got pregnant.

They both made love again and again that night, and in the end they themselves lost the count. Then, tired like a racehorse, they both slept in each other's arms.

paki_ikap
paki_ikap
54 Followers