Serving the Soldiers Again

Story Info
Army National Guard Nurse get fucked in van by 5 soldiers.
749 words
3.67
59.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLICKHEAD
SLICKHEAD
376 Followers

My name is Joyce and I'm in my mid 40's and this was my third year at ARMY National Guard camp as a nurse and let me tell you that I had the time of my life again with some of the Soldiers that were in charge on a two and a half hour trip in a van.

Let me began at the start of a beautiful day when Sergeant Wildeer came to me and asked if I could drive one of the five vans they had to return that they rented for the week of camp, So I told him yes I would love to help him out.

Let me tell you that Sarg. Wildeer is one of the soldiers that had fucked me the year before at camp along with a few other soldiers, So that night around 9pm we were getting in the vans to return them and I noticed I was the only female going along with five other men.

We left and arrived at the drop off location around 11:15pm then we got into one of the camp vans and started back and I sit beside Sarg. Wildeer son Jake who was around thirty one years old and very muscular and the other guys were in there mid thirty's with Sarg. Wildeer driving the van.

Maybe ten miles down the road Jake had put his hand on my leg and was rubbing it as we were talking and I had on a skirt that was half way above my knee and waist that left him plenty of leg to rub on and it wasn't long before his hand was caressing the inside of my thigh and touching the crotch of my panty's with his fingers.

By this time I was getting wet and hot and knew that it wasn't going to be long before I was going to have an orgasm with Jake fingers rubbing my pussy which had found there way past my panty's and inside of my wet pussy.

When I started having an orgasm I moaned out and when I did that set every thing in motion with the other men and they started undressing me as Jake pushed my head into his lap and my mouth down onto his hard cock, I started sucking his cock hard as I could as my panty's had been jerked off and my ass was in the air as I felt some hands grab my ass cheeks as some one thrust a hard cock in my pussy as I was on my hands and knee's on the seat.

The other men were rubbing and playing with my hard nipples and tits as my pussy and mouth were getting fucked hard, Then the guy in my pussy started moaning and I felt his warm load fill the inside of my pussy and then Jake grabbed my hair as he thrust his cock deep in my throat as his salty load coated the back of my mouth.

When they pulled out two more guys took there places in my mouth and pussy and they were pounding me hard with nut sacks hitting my ass and slapping my chin, Then the guy in my pussy pulled out and with all the juices on his cock from me being so wet he slid his cock into my ass and started fucking slow and then picked up speed as it got wetter.

After a few minutes they had me positioned where I had a cock in my pussy and my ass at the same time with two other cocks taking turns in my mouth and even Sarg. Wildeer let someone else drive some while he got his cock sucked and fucked my pussy before filling my mouth with his load.

With a hour left before returning to the base I just went from cock to cock sucking each man until they shot there load in my mouth, When we got back to the camp we split up and went to our own barracks and when I got to mine to shower I had dried cum in my hair and all over my tits and pretty much all over and I could still taste cum in my mouth after brushing my teeth and bathing but after swallowing around twelve loads of cum and getting about that many in my pussy and ass what could I expect.

Another year gone and my hottest desires fulfilled again, Can't wait till next year.

SLICKHEAD
SLICKHEAD
376 Followers