Serving You

Story Info
A loving submissive greets you.
3.4k words
4.6
24k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying sprawled by the fire on my tummy in one of Your over sized tshirts, the heat spreading over my bare thighs licking my flesh. My body starts as I hear Your key rattle in the door. I love how my body reacts at the mere thought of You, the jolt of desire, the rush of heat gather between my thighs. Instead of moving I stay sprawled and splayed lifting my head to look in Your direction, waiting to asses Your mood, keeping my thighs slightly spread as if I was expecting You any second. I see You pause in the hallway. I know You are about to turn and face me and my body tingles as You do just that. Your eyes begin at my feet, trawling up my calves and thighs. I squirm slightly keeping my eyes on You. I notice an almost imperceptible frown as Your eye line is interrupted by that inconvenient tshirt, blocking access to the curve of the ass and the gentle sweep of the lower back. I remain in position even tho I can feel my nipples tightening against the fabric of Your tshirt and the urge to rub my thighs together wells up like the wetness You instantly command. I love the moment right before You look into my eyes, the anticipation of wondering what Your desire will be today.....

I notice You linger at my neck and the softest hint of smile as You see the collar nestled tightly and soft furry lining I know You got especially knowing my preference for such things. I bite my lip in anticipation.

Finally Your eyes lock with mine. I stare into the depths feeling as if You are peering into my soul and today I sense a hint of the playful in You, a sparkle. My eyes gleam back and I know Your desire that moment. My eyes respectfully lower to the ground, acknowledging Your will. I sit up body framed in the light of the fireplace my rounded ass pressing into the heels of my feet then with one swift movement I peel that tshirt up and over my head, discarding it in some random fashion I know will entertain You. I smile playfully and although I want to look at You to see that grin sweep over Your face I keep my eyes reverently down.

In a single movement I stretch out onto my hands and knees, body backlit in the flickering flames. My hair is long as falls about my back, I lift my head so as to show off my collar on my bare body and the curve of the breasts. I know You love to watch me crawl, to see me aching with want wet and bare. I begin to move, making each movement gracefully cat like. Making sure I exaggerate the sway of the hips and the fingertips are splayed open with each placement of the palm. I let the pleasure of serving You wash over me, elongating my back, curving my ass up as an offering, keeping my torso low so as to offer You the view I know You like most. Yhe body You own. I love the feeling of my muscles rippling down my back, the flare of the hips so obvious as I roll them forward one at a time my knees scraping over the carpet as I get closer.

I hear Your breathing now. I pause briefly and reach one hand back down between my thighs. I can feel Your eyes burning into me warning me not to touch my clit. I dip one finger into my slickness a soft mewl escapes my lips as if I am surprised by my own wetness. I am extremely careful not to touch my clit despite the aching inside to do so, the effort making a low growl rumble from my throat. I hear You chuckle softly. I know it pleases You to watch Your nymph wrestle with her self control in her overwhelming desire to please You, obey You.

I bring my hand back lifting my face up to You and smear my wetness over one cheek so my arousal is obvious , glistening wantonly on my cheek. I let my eyes flick up for just a moment and I see Your gaze riveted. Again I lower mine and cover the small distance to Your feet. I pause again resting back on my heels, back arched, breasts thrust forwards and thighs open. The cool air of the hallway teasing my arousal. I wait, my hands clasped behind my back. My breath is fast and expectant.

I wait.......I wait....I begin to wonder how long You will make me endure. I can feel Your eyes raking over me, taking me in. I wonder if You can smell my scent which i am wearing on my cheek. The silence is thick with desire.

Finally I feel Your touch Your hand caresses my cheek and I close my eyes serenely, tilting my head upwards. Your fingertips travel lightly over my lips and my eyelids. My pussy throbs with each touch and I squirm slightly. Your hand disappears and I hear the rustling of Your clothes being removed. I keep my eyes closed but a slight grin begins to play about my mouth and I lick my lips eagerly wondering if You will allow me to devour You with my mouth.

Finally I hear Your voice.

"open your eyes nymph, let Me feel Your arousal against My body"

I slide forwards eagerly my mouth finding Your ankle as i take a playful nip turning it into a lick. I run my fingertips up Your calf, Your thigh, my mouth following my fingers in a lazy random pattern up Your leg. As I get higher I slip my thigh between Your feet until finally my silky wetness is pressed tightly against Your shin while my hands swarm around Your thighs, hips and belly. I feel Your hands in my hair, sliding over my neck, fingers lightly hooking underneath my collar. I press my body tightly to Your leg my tongue running over Your hip bone while my hands make circular strokes on Your lower back. I breathe deeply taking in Your scent, admiring Your captivating cock before me. I press my pussy tighter against You indicating my intense arousal. My breath washes over Your cock inches away. My cheek pressed against Your thigh as my hands hold You close clasped tightly to Your ass. I ache for You with every inch. Ache to pleasure You, to serve You, to offer myself and hear Your moans fuelling my need. Your pleasure my reward. I cannot help but rub my sweetness against You. My body betraying its greed, overriding my senses.

I feel Your hand come down to my head steadying me, slowing me. I suck in a ragged breath wondering how You can be so infuriatingly patient when I could so easily cum like this. Just being in proximity to You is enough. Your cock throbs so close before me. I can almost taste it, I want to lick it so badly. Again a low growl slips from my throat. I lift my face up to Yours eyes wide and hazy with lust i am rewarded with a gentle smile.

"good girl" I hear You say

My pussy instantly throbs with want Your eyes burn into me.

"How may Your girl please You Master?"

"Slide back and place your hands on your head my delicious little slut"

Instantly I detach myself from the delicious heat of Your body I can see Your shin is slick with my juices as my hands travel up to my head fingers interlacing my fingers against my dark hair and again lowering my eyes trembling slightly.

I am rewarded with the feel of Your strong hand covering mine holding them to my head and the hard smooth flesh of Your cock rubbing against my cheek. I lick my lips moistening them and my hips move almost involuntarily in a slow rocking motion.

I love Your cock. I love having it on my skin, in my mouth, in my pussy. Even that time You rubbed it against the sole of my foot while delivering those stinging spanks reminding me of the pleasure pain can give when it is endured for pleasure of the Man I surrender to. The way You tenderly rubbed Your cum into my reddened ass afterwards whispering what a good little slut I was and how I had pleased You greatly. Murmuring in my ear how erotic it had been to watch me rock and undulate under a volley of hard spanks without shame or restraint.

God I want Your cock in my mouth so bad I almost help myself releasing a soft whimper at the way You make me so insatiable and needy. I feel You spank my cheek with it, teasing me. You know what I crave.

You draw back wrapping Your hand around the thickness and begin to stroke Yourself in front of me. You know this drives me wild with lust and I squirm as i feel my juices running down my thighs. Gazing bleary eyed focusing on Your cock I whisper simply..


"pleeeeassseeee"

I am rewarded with Your cock resting on my lower lip. I lift up on my knees bracing myself making sure my body is ready for You. I open my mouth obediently my tongue flattened, the anticipation is making my senses reel. I feel Your hands grasp mine tightly to my head as You slide Your cock into my warm wet mouth. You don't hurry. You savour it just as I do. The feeling of it filling my mouth as my tongue explores the underside, curling around the hardness. You pause a moment and I feel the full throb of Your cock in my mouth. My teeth gently, carefully, scrape over the smoothest part of You. I am rewarded with a moan and its like a electric shock seers thru my body directly to my throbbing pussy. I groan onto Your cock and for the first time I sense a moment of urgency in You. You slide Yourself back and I make sure I suckle as the head slips back over my lips and my tongue flicks the sensitive tip. I feel You press on my lips again and once more I am delighted to feel You slide deep into my mouth this time You begin slow steady strokes. I arch my body pressing my ass backwards as You steadily fuck my mouth my ass moves in the same rhythm as if I was riding You at the same time. Your hand clenches my hands tightly to my head. I feel You hitting the back of my throat and it constricts caressing You each time Your balls snuggled against my chin as I breathe frantically thru my flaring nose. Mmmmm I love this, my body is quivering with desire, the way You claim me, own me, use Your girl as I strive to please You, absorb You.

I hear Your gasps, I feel Your cock twitch, and suddenly my mouth is empty. I instinctively lift my head tilting my head keeping my mouth wide open as I feel the first splatter of cum on my face I capture some in my mouth eagerly the rest covering my face my hair, my neck. I hold some in my mouth and look up at You adoringly while the rest dribbles down my chin, dripping down onto my breasts. You nod approvingly and I let it slide down my throat relishing Your taste with a deep mmmmmmm and a beaming smile. You know Your nymph craves Your cum and You look down at me with a smile. You release my hands and I immediately attend to smearing Your cum over my chest covering myself. I ask softly if I may clean You and am delighted when You allow me to lap carefully and gently making sure I slide my tongue lovingly over Your balls, sucking them into my mouth and teasing with my tongue behind them showing You my devotion and loyalty while Your hand rests lightly on the back of my head.

Suddenly You are on your knees in front of me and I offer You a cum soaked smile. You run Your fingers down my cheek still sticky with Your seed and lean forward to lightly kiss my lips which are still are full and swollen from Your earlier use. I release a breathy sigh as I feel You suck on my lower lip then yield my mouth to Yours as Your tongue probes, explores. You pull back a moment allowing our noses to rub softly before suddenly grasping a handful of hair pulling my head back and plunging Your mouth back over mine in a fierce possessive kiss. My body hummms as I feel Your other hand swarm over my back clasping my hands behind me. My body wants You, craves You, the intensity astounds me.

I notice You reaching for Your earlier discarded tie on the floor and You press Your body close to mine whispering in my ear how You fancy Your nymph restrained this evening and how she will have to show You her want and need with the rest of her body. Your words fill me with lust and I writhe my body against Yours only able to muster a groan in response. You release my hair clasping my hands tightly behind me making me whimper and I feel the tie wrap tightly around my wrists. Just as You are finishing I playfully test the knot by yanking at one wrist.

THWACK!

I feel the crack of Your open palm against my right ass cheek. I release a sudden yelp body stiffening instantly as a wave of stinging heat spreads over my flesh. Your voice is low and thick in my ear

"tsk tsk impatient little slut"

Your hot breath tickling my skin wreaking havoc on my senses. I press my ass back greedily, sucking a breath stammering

"thankyou Master for teaching Your girl patience, for spanking her."

Your palm rubs over the warm flesh Your fingers teasing the crack of my ass as I press my bottom back eagerly.

"Mmmmmmmm" I hear You murmur

I shiver and Your hand is withdrawn. You sit back studying me. I arch my back lifting my breasts, thighs still spread wide the scent of my arousal now fills the room and my face is flushed with desire.

Again Your fingertips caress my face, they sweep downwards and run over the edge of my collar. I love the feel of it tight against my throat the complete eroticism of putting it on for You. Wearing it when I do simple things like reading a book or making breakfast reminding me I am Yours, owned, cherished. Sometimes when You have me play for You brazenly, thighs wide open on Your desk, fingers deep in my velvety pussy while You lean back in Your chair and watch it is the moment my other palm brushes over my collar that sends me into bliss makes me plead and beg for release. Cum for You needy, writhing and desperate while my pussy sucks my fingers. Your desk soaking with my juices.

Your hand drifts down to the curve of my breasts slightly sticky from Your cum my nipples are tight like hard knots pronounced and aching for attention. You purposely avoid the nipple circling Your fingertips around the areola. I want to scream for You to please touch them suck them I want to beg. I bite my lip and whimper softly unable to stop myself pressing into Your hand. Your fingertips find my nipples and I release a startled yelp as You pinch and twist pulling them upward, its like a bolt of electricity seers down my belly directly to my clit I feel another surge of wetness and my hips rock forwards. You look into my eyes reading my desire

"Who do you belong to?"

I gaze back

"You Master with all of my being".

One of Your hands remains clasped to my breast, possessing it, while the other begins a slow meander down over my belly. I can feel the goosebumps on my flesh where Your hand tickles. I press my hips forward invitingly, eagerly. Your fingers linger over the soft hair at the top of my pussy. I am so aroused I can barely think

"Ma Mas..Master pleaseee" I stammer

"What is it nymph?"

"Master would it please You to sink Your finger into Your willing girls pussy feel her need?"

"MmmmmMMmm"

I hear a low growl of approval and suddenly Your finger rests against my slit so lightly its almost imperceptible. I tremble and use all of my willpower to remain in position hoping it will please You to see me quivering with the effort of not thrusting onto Your hand. Your fingers dance across my swelling lips, drawing invisible circles, then press against me, without entering. Slowly tracing, you spread my lips sliding your wet finger lengthwise and feel how desperately wet I am.

"Open Your thighs wider slut"

I part them wider sliding my knees open on the carpet my balance unstable with my hands bound. I am sure my juices must have coated Your hand by now as You cup my heat. Your finger slips into my wetness circling around my clit. I groan low my need is ravenous. I feel Your fingers using my own juices to wet and tease right back to my anus.

"mmmm" You whisper in my ear

"This pussy knows who it belongs to"

All I can do is bury my head on Your shoulder and moan as the pleasure ripples thru me.

"Now my sexy lil slut show me your eager greed work yourself on my fingers".

Instantaneously I begin thrusting and jerking my hips forwards and back while You keep Your hand in place. My head is pressed into Your shoulder for balance as I yank at my arms wishing I could have them free to brace on Your shoulders. You keep Your palm firmly pressed to my clit making me press with all of my will to get the friction I crave. I can feel my body jiggling my tits bouncing as i work myself on Your hand with abandon, trying to supercharge my clit. I am in such a state of arousal now I lose all sense of time, the outside world the pain of my thighs the rawness of my knees. My only thoughts are of You..... Your words.... Your touch... Your hand...I release a sob into Your skin, the pleasure is almost painful in its exquisiteness.

Your free hand clasps the now sheeny skin of my back encouraging me spurring me on. I am so close, my hips are frantic, heaving. I am so wet I feel like I am sliding all over Your palm with my insatiable need for more friction.

"Pleeasee Sir?" my moans are strangled, desperate

"Please please may Your nymph, Your slave cum?"

I hear the pleasure in Your voice.

"Yess cum for Me cunt surrender your body to it"

The room explodes into light as wave after wave of delight crashes thru my body I cry out in ecstasy my body shuddering collapsing against You, the climax races thru my body like consuming fire, ripple after ripple.... shiver after delicious shiver as I sob into Your shoulder my face wet with tears. Your hands wrap around me enveloping me drawing me close cherishing me, protecting me, allowing me to simply breathe and recover as You caress my hair and back.

After some time Your fingers find the tie at my wrists and deftly remove it, my hands instantly wrap around You clinging to Your chest, Your strength. Carefully You sit me back cupping my face, wiping my tears with Your thumb smiling at me. I face You smiling gently, filled with warmth and contentment simply because I know I have pleased You and tonight You will allow me to sleep in my favourite place. Splayed across Your chest, body still sticky with our juices, my body primed and available the second I feel You harden in the darkness...to succumb to Your need, Your will....Our need.... Our will. Sliding onto Your cock so we can fuck into consciousness.

Truly sublime.