Servitude and Sluttiness Ch. 02

Story Info
Lady Miriam ties Sarah and forces her to enjoy her rape.
2.6k words
4.34
188.6k
33

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah couldn't see much of the city; the wagon the slavebroker had put her in for delivery was enclosed. With her hands still cuffed behind her back, it was hard for her to keep her balance as the vehicle navigated the twists and turns of Gallin's streets.

The collar was light against her skin, but its unfamiliar presence was a constant reminder of the permanence of her new status. The pins-and-needles sensation she had gotten when the collar was fastened had been very unpleasant, and she wondered whether the magic was only to keep her from removing the collar, or whether there were other effects.

When she was pulled out of the wagon, she was in a neighborhood she'd never seen on her rare visits to the city. Imposing townhouses surrounded by walled grounds competed with each other for grandeur. The whole area was on high ground, well above the spring flooding that sometimes plagued the poorer neighborhoods.

The slavebroker's men were admitted through the gate of a house that seemed older and less ornate, though no less large, than its neighbors. They escorted Sarah to the back door of the house, where they turned her over to a footman and an athletic-looking blonde woman in a slave collar.

The footman and the slave woman took Sarah without comment to a small room just beyond the baize door. Sarah balked at her first sight of the chair that dominated the center of the room.

It was huge and padded, with many moveable parts controlled by levers and cranks so that a person seated in it could be placed in a wide variety of positions. Straps dangled from multiple points on the monstrosity.

Sarah didn't know exactly what Lady Miriam's intentions were, but she did know she did not want to be restrained and helpless in that chair. She shook her head, eyes wide, and dug her feet into the floor.

Her struggles were ignored; the footman and the blonde woman calmly stripped her and forced her into the chair. They fastened her to it at the wrists and ankles with wide, soft straps. The woman even held Sarah's head back against the chair while the footman fastened the collar to it. She could turn her head, but not move it away from the headrest. As a final touch, they reclined the chair halfway.

Sarah was left there panting in fear. She was unable to see most of the room from this position, and the collar prevented her from lifting her head to look.

---

It seemed a terribly long time, but also far too short, before she heard someone enter the room. Lady Miriam came into her field of vision. She stroked a stray strand of hair back from Sarah's face. "Sarah, dear, you're my slave now. I want to impress upon you what that means. You belong to me utterly. I can do whatever I want to you. Anything."

As she spoke, she drew her fingers down Sarah's neck, leaving a trail of heat. Sarah shivered. "You will call me Mistress or Lady Miriam, and I shall call you Slave or Sarah."

Sarah nodded, distracted by the caresses that Lady Miriam was sliding over her belly, between her breasts.

"Do you know why I chose you?" Lady Miriam asked.

"You need a seamstress?" Sarah said hopefully, though she knew it was futile.

Lady Miriam laughed. "I don't personally shop for slaves to do that sort of work." As she had done in the market square, she rolled Sarah's nipples between her fingers.

It felt good, better even than it had felt before. Sarah bit her lip, but her nipples hardened of their own volition.

"I chose you because, of all the dozens of attractive girls for sale today, you had the strongest response. You might have hated being molested against your will in public, but your body liked it." Lady Miriam leaned forward to whisper in Sarah's ear, her breath hot against the girl's face and neck. "It made you wet."

She pinched Sarah's nipples hard, and smiled as her new slave gasped and rolled her hips.

"You were married, weren't you? I bet you liked it best when your husband was a little rough. When he held you down."

Sarah didn't answer, because she knew any denial she might make would ring false.

Lady Miriam's hand was stroking lower, and it felt far too good on Sarah's inner thigh. "There are three things you should know about that collar, dear. First, you'll never be able to escape. You can't remove it, and I can track it anywhere. Second..." she traced a finger slowly toward Sarah's sex. "It makes you much more sensitive to my touch because I wear the ring to which the collar is keyed."

Lady Miriam turned a crank that separated Sarah's legs. She kept turning until the position was almost uncomfortable. Delicately, she traced Sarah's vulva, which were already pink and swollen. "As I'm sure you've noticed by now, pleasure is enhanced."

*Damn, that explains a lot,* Sarah thought.

"However," Lady Miriam suddenly delivered a stinging slap to Sarah's inner thigh. Sarah's whole body tensed at the pain, which seemed out of proportion to a simple slap. "Pain is also amplified. You're the perfect toy, because you can never become habituated to what I do to you. I enjoy the power of getting a reaction from you, whether pleasure or pain. Usually I prefer pleasure. There's nothing more fun than ripping an orgasm out of unwilling flesh."

Lady Miriam spread Sarah open and began expertly milking her clitoris. Sarah writhed in her bonds, ashamed of the copious flow of liquid leaking out of her. "But," Lady Miriam continued, "Before you start feeling too safe, you should ask yourself why I bought you. What happened to my last body slave?"

Sarah's whole being was concentrated in her clitoris. She couldn't stay still or contain the little mewling sounds emanating from her throat. Her breath shuddered in and out. When she felt her new owner's fingers enter her, she was simultaneously grateful and violated. She rolled her hips, fucking herself on those strong fingers, dragging her clitoris through Lady Miriam's grip faster and faster. When she came, the orgasm was overwhelming, stronger than any she'd had before. Her muscles clamped hard around the fingers inside her, and her vision grayed.

The orgasm hollowed her out. Sarah began to weep silently as she lay limp and sweating. As soon as the pleasure had passed, she was crushed by shame.

Lady Miriam stepped back and cleaned her fingers off with another handkerchief. Her cheeks were flushed, but not even a strand of her curly red hair was mussed. "Oh, and the third thing about the collar," she said, as if Sarah hadn't just humiliated herself. "You can only orgasm if you are in direct contact with me. No matter what you try, no one else can give you release."

She dabbed at Sarah's tears with the handkerchief that smelled of the slave's juices. "There, there. This is only the first of many times I'm going to rape you. It looks like you're quite a slut, so I think you will come to enjoy it. You may even beg for it.

"But you'll never have control over how or when I take you. I'll use your body as I like, violate you in ways you can't even imagine, and will share you with whoever I want to. You can't say no. Or, well, you can say it, but it won't do any good. So it's still rape. Maybe that will be a comfort to you when you start feeling guilty about how much you like it. The collar doesn't make you enjoy it, you know, it just makes you more sensitive. All of that slippery slutty pleasure came from you."

Sarah was sobbing unrestrainedly now. "Please, no," she said. "Please don't do that to me again."

"You beg pretty," Lady Miriam said. "I'll have to remember that. You should know that this is your life now. I'm sending you to the house slave dorm. Revka will explain your other duties and begin your training. Keep in mind that your lifespan probably won't last much longer than your entertainment value. If you learn well, you could be my fucktoy for decades to come."

---

Sarah was given a sleeping pallet in a room with five other slave women. The blonde woman, Revka, was in charge of all the house slaves. She guided Sarah to a large bathroom and watched impassively as Sarah washed away the slick evidence of her body's betrayal. Sarah had never seen such a room. Tiled pools, decorated with lewd mosaics, were fed with pipes of hot and cold water.

"You'll do stretches and calisthenics with all of us every morning," Revka explained. "The mistress likes her girls fit. You're responsible for her wardrobe: laying out clothes, making sure they get laundered and pressed, doing small repairs, and assisting with fittings. You'll also be responsible for caring for her special toys."

Sarah shuddered to think what "special toys" a woman as depraved as Lady Miriam might have.

Revka smiled cruelly. "You're a lucky little slut, Sarah. Lady Miriam chose you as her particular body slave. You'll tend to her person as well as her clothes. I'll be training you in just how to provide personal services the way she likes. We all serve the mistress, but you will be called upon to serve most intimately and frequently."

Sarah slept uneasily on her pallet, recalling the unwelcome pleasure her new owner had wrung from her and dreading Lady Miriam's promise to use her again and again.

---

In the morning after exercises, Sarah was issued her clothing. Revka handed her a simple dress and chemise. The dress was revealing, but not scandalous, hitting her above the knee. Both dress and chemise laced at the bodice. The neckline was low enough to display Sarah's collar and the tops of her breasts. Disturbingly, there was no underclothing beyond the chemise.

Revka showed her the laundry and Lady Miriam's dressing room. Back in the slave quarters, she summoned a well-endowed slave named Becca. "Pretend Becca's the mistress. Now, give her a backrub."

Sarah pressed her fingers into the muscles under Becca's smooth skin. "Not so hard at first," Revka barked. "Start with the shoulders; Lady Miriam likes that." Becca was meltingly pliant, and Sarah's fingers ached fiercely, by the time the lesson concluded.

After lunch, Revka brought Sarah to Lady Miriam's chamber. Sarah's heart beat fast, but Revka's strong grip on her arm kept her from bolting.

The bedchamber had tall, latticework windows opening onto the courtyard. Cushions, draperies, and covers in brightly colored exotic fabrics gave the room an atmosphere of luxurious indulgence.

Lady Miriam was wearing a dark green silk dressing gown that contrasted nicely with her pale red-head's skin. Revka pushed Sarah down to kneel before her mistress.

"Strip," Lady Miriam said, watching avidly as Sarah unlaced her bodice and pulled off her clothes with trembling hands. Sarah could feel the pressure of her gaze against her naked skin. "Trim her pubic hair in the bath tonight," Lady Miriam ordered Revka.

"Yes, mistress."

Sarah was acutely aware that she was about to be raped again. To her horror, she felt a heaviness in her breasts and swelling between her legs at the thought.

Lady Miriam began tugging at the kneeling slave's nipples. Sarah bit her lip at the pleasure. Her oversensitivity to Lady Miriam's touch was unabated. Her clitoris was throbbing in time to Lady Miriam's movements. She arched her back, unconsciously offering her body to her mistress.

When Sarah's eyes drifted shut, Lady Miriam pinched her nipples painfully. "Look at me, slave. I want to see what I'm doing to you in your face."

Eager to avoid the pain, Sarah looked into Lady Miriam's flushed face.

"Get on the bed and spread your legs for me."

Sarah flushed. "No."

"'No', is it? You have until the count of three to comply. One... Two..."

Sarah darted for the door, but Revka caught her and wrestled her backwards onto the bed. The blonde slave pinned Sarah's wrists above her head. Lady Miriam forcibly separated Sarah's clenched thighs with her knee. She knelt on Sarah's spread legs, knees digging into the soft flesh of Sarah's inner thighs.

"Didn't I tell you that saying 'no' wouldn't do any good?" Lady Miriam asked. "You're mine." She spread Sarah's swollen pussy lips. "It looks like your body already knows who it belongs to," she said, as her fingers found wetness.

Sarah's body jerked at the touch. Lady Miriam spread the liquid up and down, swirling over Sarah's clit. Pleasure swelled and spread through her belly and legs. The knowledge that Revka was watching added to Sarah's humiliation.

"Look at me, slave," Lady Miriam demanded, capturing Sarah's dark eyes as her fingers stroked the girl's clit. It was horrifyingly intimate. Sarah whimpered and writhed under Lady Miriam's hand.

"I bet you'd like to come, slave," her mistress said in a low voice. She opened a drawer in the headboard and withdrew a polished wooden cock.

Sarah's eyes widened. The cock was bigger than her husband had been, thicker, and she couldn't help imagining what it would feel like to have it opening and filling her. She shook her head. "No."

Lady Miriam purse her lips. "There's that word again. So, you don't want to come on my cock?"

Sarah's pussy muscles clenched as she remembered the intense orgasm of the previous day. She wanted to come on that cock, but she wasn't about to admit it. "No."

"Then you'll have to be punished. Actions have consequences, dear Sarah. And you'll find that refusing me has particularly unpleasant ones." Lady Miriam removed her hand from Sarah's clit, smiling at Sarah's little moan of protest. From the drawer, she pulled out a set of straps. With Revka's help, she fastened a belt around Sarah's waist. Dangling from the front of the belt was another strap, which she threaded between Sarah's puffy pink vulva, up between her ass cheeks to fasten to the waist belt at the rear. Sarah's erect clitoris poked through a slot in the strap. Every wriggle of the girl's hips drew her nub against the slot.

Lady Miriam pressed her seal ring to the belt fastener, and a flash of light confirmed the belt was locked until she removed it. She took one last item from the drawer, a small bottle of ki-on extract imported from the East. Carefully, she brushed a tiny amount onto the edges of the slot stimulating Sarah's clitoris. The girl sobbed as the growing burning sensation added to her unwelcome arousal.

Lady Miriam nodded at Revka to release Sarah. The girl curled around her burning crotch, every movement exacerbating her aching need to come.

Lady Miriam shed her dressing gown and sat naked on the edge of the bed. "Come kneel between my legs, slut." Sarah crawled over to comply, whimpering as the strap massaged her clit. Lady Miriam spread her pussy open with one hand and grabbed the back of Sarah's hair with the other. Sarah looked helplessly at the evidence of her mistress's arousal: creamy wetness and a dark red clit peeking out from its hood.

"Pleasure me with your mouth," Lady Miriam commanded. She dragged Sarah forward by her hair and thrust her hips into the girl's face. Sarah licked and sucked desperately, wanting this nightmare to end. Her own arousal was pounding in her clit with every heartbeat as Lady Miriam's pussy juices coated her lower face. Lady Miriam guided her with commands and painful hairpulling to suck the hard, enlarged clitoris between her lips. Thrusting, Lady Miriam fucked Sarah's face until her clit twitched and she came with a growl.

She shoved Sarah away. "Go clean up, slut."

Sarah nearly cried when she realized the stimulation belt wasn't going to be removed.