Seshiko

Story Info
An unexpected visit from a Japanese beauty.
5.1k words
4.42
91.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Cutevixen

Although Allan had never been particularly attracted to Asian women before, he wasn't against dating one. He had just never had the opportunity to meet one, much less ask her out for dinner and dancing. When he took the job of regional manager for the South Florida territory, he met various employees most of which were typical Maricans.

His dating life had, at best, been a flop since he'd moved to West Palm Beach, Florida. He loved the beach and figured he'd meet some cute blonde there, perhaps even a redhead but he never counted on a woman from Japan. She would not only steal his heart but teach him a few things about love making he'd not previously known. The former he didn't mind but the latter he didn't count on for he supposed himself to be quite the lover, at least several girlfriends had thought so.

Gathering paperwork to take home for the weekend, he quickly stashed a manila folder into the back of his briefcase. It was three thirty in the afternoon on Friday. He wanted to leave early and certainly could do his paperwork at home on his laptop. As he stood to leave before the phone rang again, a knock came on his office door.

"Damn it!" he muttered to himself but he knew he had to answer it with a smile.

After all, he was not supposed to leave till five and he could probably deal with this interruption quickly and easily.

"Come in!" he said invitingly.

The door opened to reveal a beautiful Japanese woman, one whom he'd never met before nor seen around his building.

"May I help you?" he said.

"Oh yes, my name is Seshiko!" she said cordially. "I'm glad I caught you here. The Tampa Bay office sent me here to discuss the new sales accounts."

"New accounts?" Allan said in a surprised tone.

"Didn't you receive the memo?" she said.

"Uh, well, evidently not! Please come in anyway and sit down." He said.

Seshiko wore a black dress which fit the curves of her body well. Her black hair cascaded down her neck to her shoulders. Around her neck she wore a diamond necklace that looked like about ten thousand dollars worth of jewels, at least he thought so. Her eyes were perfectly proportionate to her face, her smile, and her figure.

Though it was difficult to tell, her figure appeared to be quite full, even though she dressed modestly. The one feature that caught his eye the most was the tone of her skin. He couldn't exactly describe it but it was like a lightened tan, not brown but typical of Japanese women. Indeed, she was beautiful yet he had never even noticed her type before.

"You are surprised at my coming?" Seshiko said.

Allan faintly heard her question for he was so captivated by her beauty, her eyes, her smile, and her charm. He knew he was staring but couldn't help drinking in this gorgeous specimen of womanhood. If he had to stay till closing, she certainly would be the reason to do so.

Then suddenly snapped back to reality, he said, "Uh, excuse me, I am quite surprised by your visit. I had no memo on this, nevertheless I certainly have the time. By the way, my name is Allan Stanton!"

"Very nice to meet you!" she said sweetly. "And again my name is Seshiko!"

Smiling, he said nothing but found himself struggling for the right words to say, to complement her but in the most appropriate of ways. She was an employee, after all, and deserved professional treatment. At the same time, he struggled to keep from asking her out on a date.

"I think my unexpected visit has inconvenienced you." She said. "I apologize."

"Oh, no!" he said. "I'm happy you're here but I wonder if we might meet at another time to go over the accounts. Like maybe this evening?"

She hesitated then smiled at him in approval. She told him she was staying at the Weston Port Hotel, about a quarter of a mile inland and that she would only meet with him after supper. One of her college girlfriends had already asked her to dinner at a nearby seafood restaurant. He agreed and suggested they meet in the hotel lobby at eight.

When he arrived at seven forty five, he strolled around the lobby looking at various art works, no doubt displayed to enchant visitors to stay for a drink in the restaurant bar. Nothing really appealed to him but he had to admit that the artwork was inviting to the men, a bit sensuous too. As he passed by the classy entrance to the café, he suddenly felt like a presence was watching him from behind. Not being superstitious, he decided to ignore the feeling, supposing that it was merely his male libido stirring from the paintings in front of him.

His watch showed seven fifty five. He started to turn to look for Seshiko but before he could, he suddenly felt the softness of a voluptuous woman's breast against the back of his left arm. The woman slid her right hand inside his arm and pulled him closer, mashing her breast even further into him. His dick responded immediately although he knew this wasn't the time or the place for such behavior.

That second and a half of sensuous stimulation made him turn to his left only to stare into the captivating eyes of Seshiko Matamira.

"Good evening, Allan!" she said. "Hope I didn't startle you like earlier today?"

Her eyes held his gaze for a moment then they darted down to the slightly evident bulge in his slacks. He cleared his throat as her eyes engaged his again.

"Well, well!" she said in a somewhat sensuous tone. "I did startle you, didn't I?"

Giggling softly, she let go of his arm and suggested they go to a more private place to view the account documents. He took her arm and escorted her to an area he thought would be appropriate for such a meeting but when he tried the door, it was locked. Not knowing what to do, he decided to ask for help at the hotel desk.

Then softly she said, "Why don't we just go up to my room? It's quite spacious and I'm sure we'll be comfortable there. We can order some sandwiches and coffee from room service, if you'd like!" "

"My god!" he thought to himself. "Was she coming on to him? Of course she was else why did she mash her big breast into him? But maybe not! But then why suggest they go to her room?"

Again, his dick hardened at such a rendezvous. The possibilities were endless, sensuous, stimulating and the chance of a lifetime for a man whose last three dates were a flop. To be in her room, however, might mean he couldn't control himself. After all, his cock was already growing in proportion to the waves of sensation born out of a sexually fertile mind, not to mention a mash here and a mash there.

Entering the elevator, Seshiko pushed the button for the fifteenth floor. When she stepped back from the keypad, his eyes darted up and down her form. Her back was toward him and he could see clearly the firmness and roundness of her Asian butt, not to mention how well proportioned it was to her large, round breasts. He guessed them to be at least 44-Ds, certainly big enough for his liking. She caught him staring at her butt so she lingered momentarily to give him an eye full. Then, he quickly raised his eyes back to the proper direction, at least until she said something in a language he didn't' recognize.

Acting like he was surprised at her use of what he thought was Japanese, he said, "Uh, please translate?"

Seshiko broke into laughter revealing her broad smile. Then she moved beside him to stand close to him. She took his right arm into her left hand and once again, mashed her Japanese melon into his arm. His cock jumped and he was sure she could see it, feel it pulse, at least he could at the time. When the elevator opened to the eleventh floor, an older lady stepped in. She smiled but eyed them suspiciously for she saw clearly what the Asian lady was doing, not to mention the now more than obvious bulge in the man's slacks.

The lady got off the elevator at the fourteenth floor but before she stepped out, she smiled broadly at Allan and Seshiko.

Cocking her head slightly, she said, "Enjoy!!!" Then she left.

At the fifteenth floor, they stepped off together but Allan didn't know which way to turn. Seshiko turned to her left causing her left tit to mash and drag across his arm. He jumped at the sudden switch in direction. She laughed again, almost hysterically for she knew he was trying so hard to be a gentleman but failing miserably.

At her room, she let go to fumble in her purse for the coded key card. Allan put his hands in his pockets to attempt a swollen cock cover-up but it was definitely too late, she'd seen it, and besides, she had caused its length. She opened the door and walked in with Allan right behind.

The room was very spacious and the décor fit the theme that the Weston Port was so well known for. A large round bed with a mirrored headboard stood off to the left while a sitting table with four chairs stood to the right of the room. She motioned for him to sit at the table and he rather quickly move to sit to give himself cover from the table's edge. He knew she'd seen his erection but he also knew she was an employee of the firm who paid his salary. The last thing he wanted was to lose this job over a sexual harassment suit.

She had clearly come on to him but who would believe it. He knew his career was ruined if he acted upon what his hard rod was telling him to do. At the same time, he found himself wanting to ravish this hot babe for the rest of his life.

"Slow down, Allan." He inwardly said to himself. "She may be seducing you but don't blow it."

As if she could read his mind and she probably could, she said, "It's alright, Allan I know what you are thinking."

She moved over to him and bent to kiss his lips. Her large, round breasts hung against his chest as she gently but passionately kissed and bit his upper lip. Since she had made the twentieth move for the night, his tongue darted in to her mouth to receive her playful tongue in response. They kissed in that position for a long time till she broke it off to sit in the nearest chair.

Seshiko smiled at him and said, "Allan! It is an honor in my country for a woman to seduce an American man!"

His eyebrows stood at attention at this revelation but he finds himself once again stumbling for words.

"And yet," she continued, "We prefer that a man take control like Japanese men."

At her words, Allan could hold on no longer. He stood to reveal the full erection about to burst through his slacks. Her eyes saw its protruding hardness and she quickly gulped at what she thought might be an eight incher, at the least.

In a deeper tone, Allan said, "Seshiko! You are the hottest, most voluptuous woman I've ever laid eyes on. In my country, it's an honor for a man to be seduced by any woman. I'm definitely going to have you tonight and the hell with those accounts, we're going to fuck till sun up!"

Submissively, Seshiko dropped to her knees in front of him. Her head was bowed just a few inches from the protrusion of his cock. He looked down at her and watched her submissive posture. He wanted her and her ready to do his will stance pleased him greatly. He never thought of himself as the Master type but in response to her gesture, he wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to take her any way he wanted.

Then he told her to stand. When she did, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately as his hands began to fondle her luscious body. Her tits were huge, round, and softer than any he'd ever squeezed. Her back was sexy, warm, and soft as well. When he slid his hands down to her ass cheeks, she moaned and pressed herself into him. He responded by squeezing her butt passionately and sensually. Then, without warning, he spun her around to hear her yelp in surprise.

With her ass now facing him, he pulled her back into his rock hard dick. She moaned softly again as his hands slid under her arms to grasp her hot melons of womanhood.

"My god, Seshiko! You're tits are magnificent!" he said in lustful tone.

"You like?" she said sensually.

Allan didn't answer but immediately started to unbutton her blouse only to realize after he pulled it off that her bra had its clasp in the front. He immediately unhooked it and let her full, sexy breasts overflow his hands. With his cock now raging against her hot butt, he began to kiss and lick her shoulders as he fully fondled her soft mounds.

Her brown nipples sent waves of lust through his body and when he pinched them lightly, she let out a moan of approval that just about made him cum in his pants. He wanted to blow his load all over her titties then on her face and waiting tongue. He craved her hot ass and wanted to shoot his load deep inside.

"You need to be fucked in the pussy, in the mouth, then up the ass!" He said lustfully.

"You like my body?" she said in sensual approval of his desires.

Though he didn't answer she felt his tongue as it licked her shoulders from one side to the other. He lashed her skin and loved its slightly salty taste, its softness, and its sensual aroma. When his tongue licked downward to the top of her slacks, she cooed in lustful pleasure. Her nipples grew harder than ever under his fondling hands and then he slid them down to squeeze her tight butt.

Turning her around and stepping back, he said, "Strip for me, baby!"

In lustful manner, she gazed in his eyes while her hands unbuckled the belt on her pants. They seemed to drop quickly to the floor and she stepped out of them with an ease that sent chills of lust throughout his already ready to blow cock. Her vary breasts hung submissively as she then pulled her black panties down. She was wearing thigh high stockings held by a thin, black garter belt. When she stood erect again, his eyes practically jumped out of their sockets.

"My god, Seshiko! Your pussy is so hairy! My god, baby! That is one full bush!" he said in absolute awe and disbelief.

She smiled again and said, "You like?"

Allan couldn't answer for he was too busy tearing his clothes from his body. Seconds later, he kicked his boxers aside, and looked at her standing with her feet spread a foot and a half apart. Her head was bowed, her breasts were full with nipples at attention, her pussy was covered by a forest of fur, and his raging cock was bobbing aimlessly as it pointed towards its goal.

"Come over here!" he commanded his Asian lover.

She came to him and he immediately began to fondle her delicious body into submission. His hands groped her big tits then slid all around her soft, curvy body. She moaned and panted deeply at his touch, his squeezes, and his probing fingers but when he pushed his finger up her pussy, she let out a squeel of hot passionate delight. Pulling it out, he made her lick it clean then he drove it in to coat it and lick it himself.

With the taste of pussy on his lips, he pulled her to the bedside and made her bend over and spread her legs apart. Holding onto her ass cheeks, he dropped to his knees and began to lick her fir covered snatch. She groaned in delightful pleasure as she felt his tongue probing, seeking, and then finding its hole. He continued his labial pursuits with a passion as his fingers played gently with her clit.

Then he moved upward to lick her ass cheeks making sure each lobe was wet with his saliva. The musty smell of her pussy wafted in the air causing him to moan in lustful anticipation of standing and pumping this hot woman senseless. But being the experienced lover that he supposed himself to be, he licked back down to finish her off in her pleasure palace.

As his tongue made its entrance into her now wet twat, she let out a deep moan and began to beg him to lick her off. His tongue darted in and out of her pussy. He licked her slit feverishly and then settled on wrapping his lips around her swollen clit.

Midst his slurping and sucking noises, she moaned loudly, deeply, and purposefully. Her body pulsed in orgasmic anticipation and when he started to bite her clit softly, she let out a string of Japanese words. Supposing them to be sex talk, he ate her out with even greater passion.

Within minutes, she had built to the point of no return. His tongue again darted into her cuntal flower only to hear her explode in shrieking moans and screams of pleasure. Her body shuttered as she pinched her own nipple buds to intensify the release. When her juices shot forth in his mouth, he moaned as well, lapping up all her juicy flow.

But as she came off her sexual high, he stood quickly and did what she would have never expected from a man who had just pleased her. Standing to the side, he reared back and slapped her on the ass. She yelped in confusion for the mingled sensations of tingling pleasure with pain, scared her half to death. He continued her spanking for five more slaps then immediately began to massage the submissive cheeks of her butt. Seshiko turned her head aimlessly from side to side wondering what she had done to deserve the punishment. His hands did fondle her ass well and she eventually began to relax into a state of submission again.

"You like my ass, Allan?" she asked inquisitively.

Again, he remained silent but moved in behind her to probe her cunt with his rod. His long shaft poked her lips until he found her entrance then he rammed it home to fill her to the full.

"Ieieieieiaeieiaeiaeaeiaeiaeiaeaeiaeaeieh!" she moaned out loudly as she felt every inch of his eight and a half length.

Wasting no time, he began to pump in and out like a piston in its cylinder. The wetness of her hairy pussy made slurping noises. This made them both hot with desire and although she had just cum on his face, she found herself building yet again to another cum soaking climax.

"Fuck me, Allan!" she screamed out in Japanese. "Fuck my furry pussy!"

As his strokes increased in speed, he knew he couldn't hold out much longer. Her moans and groans were filling the room with sounds of passionate wantonness. In, out, in, out, in, out, and faster and faster he plunged his rod into the hairiest cunt in the universe. When her Japanese started slurring lustfully into groans of climactic proportions, he exploded deep inside. Streams of cum blasted into her depths, painting her cuntal walls with creamy, white load.

The sensations of his blasts sent her over the edge and she screamed out her pleasures once again. This time, however, her well experienced cunt muscles gripped and milked the cream from his shaft and balls. He had never in his life known a woman to do this but she seemed to know what he needed and knew just how to milk him dry yet clinch his cock to hardness again. He had just filled her pussy with load yet his dick was now being groomed to hardness by her spasms.

But when he finally pulled his rod from her well fucked pussy, it dripped from the juicy mess of cum.

"Get down here and lick me clean!" he demanded.

Seshiko quickly dropped to her knees and began to lick the head of his cock. From its base to the crown, she licked her own juices, enjoying the mingled cum she found on his crown. Then she took him deep into her mouth. At least five inches disappeared before she grabbed his cock to stop its further invasion.

Slapping her hand away, he pushed his cock deeper into her gagging throat. Five, six, seven inches went into her mouth and down her throat only to be pulled out and licked clean again. It was the first time she'd ever been deep throated by an American man. She loved the taste, the feel, and thrill of knowing she was pleasing him but deep down inside, she knew he wanted something more than blowing his load in her mouth.

When he ordered her to bend over the end of the bed and spread her legs wide, she knew he was going to take her ass. She did so obediently but did wonder if he would spank her again. He positioned himself behind her to spread her cheeks apart but instead he pushed his stiff cock into her extremely hairy pussy again. Her juices coated his shaft in response and when he felt he had enough lube to grease her butt hole, he pulled it out and stuck the head of his rod to her pucker.

12