Session 01

Story Info
Busty Domme fucks son of work rival.
3.1k words
4.32
40.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into Meryl's house wearing my low-cut green dress that showed off half of my G-cup tits. I knew she'd have a valet so I didn't wear a coat. As my heels clicked onto her hardwood floors I felt the stares (appreciative or jealous) of the other holiday party guests. My pussy was already wet just thinking about my plan for the night.

Meryl wasn't my boss, but she's higher up than me at the clinic where we work. I honestly don't know why, but she hates me. At work, she has been screwing me over in little ways for years out of pettiness, and constantly gossips about me being a tramp. I'd finally had enough of playing nice. Tonight I was going to get her back.

I made my way around the party, briefly putting in appearances with the doctors from work and Meryl's husband's rich friends. Almost every woman pressed her lips together in annoyance when I walked up, and every man not-so-subtly glanced at my expansive displayed cleavage or round ass. It wasn't so much that the dress on its own was inappropriate... more that my body is just a bit extreme.

I looked around and saw Meryl deeply engaged in conversation with Sabrina, another clinic colleague. We're all ten years apart in age, Sabrina, myself, and Meryl being 23, 33, and 43 respectively. I knew that old Meryl and little Sabrina could gossip for hours over there in the kitchen. While Meryl was distracted, I looked around for her son Logan, my target.

After a quick search, I found Logan in one of the side halls of their oversized house. When I walked up to him, his friend took the hint and went to find another drink (after catching an eyeful of my tits). Logan was more subtle.

We'd met before but had never spoken much. Logan was in his mid or late twenties, fresh from his graduate degree and temporarily living at home. Tall and reserved, I'd always liked him but he wasn't quite my type.

"Merry Christmas Logan," I offered.

"Hi there. Merry Christmas Domenica. You look nice tonight," he said.

"Thank you," I said. "Do you have a lighter? And a place where I can smoke a joint?" I asked. His eyebrows went up, but not much. I knew from workplace gossip that he smoked, but he didn't know that I knew. He recovered from his surprise quickly.

"Sure, come with me." I followed him down a hall and out a side door into the cold winter night. We were completely alone, but he led me further around some trees into their yard. It'd be really dark out there without the moonlight. As I walked behind him, he couldn't see me for a moment. I quickly pulled down the right side of my top a couple inches, exposing just a bit of my large pink areola. I'm sure it looked like my top had accidentally fallen a little too low. After we stopped and he turned, I felt his eyes on me. I got the joint out of my purse and mouthed it. He was already flicking the lighter for me as I met his eyes. I could somehow see his arousal in his eyes. He was already into me. Knowing that made it even easier.

I took another puff and then offered him the joint. He nodded his thanks as he smoked, then noticed my shoulders raised tight against my neck.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. You don't have a coat, you've got to be freezing." He took his suit jacket off in record timing and got it over my shoulders pretty smoothly.

"That's a good gentleman. I forgive you," I said with a smile. It was the first time I'd ever offered him a smile like that, and he lit up. It almost looked like he blushed a bit. He was mine. I decided to skip ahead, and boldly reached over and touched his hard nipple, clearly visible through his white dress shirt.

"Cold? Suffering just for me?" I asked. He twitched in both surprise and arousal. I let my fingers linger and gave him a squeeze before moving my hand to take the joint from his lips. He was speechless. It really was cold though, and we didn't have a lot of time out here. I had to make things move quickly.

"Kiss me," I said. I love saying that, and I love the look on a guy's face that first time. His happiness at getting that intimacy without building up his own courage and risking rejection. And totally robbing him of that victory and conquest, and making it my own. I already knew he was into me, so of course it worked. He obeyed, and kissed me hard.

Logan was a good kisser. Just the right amount of soft wet lips, hard pressing, hands on my sides, and tongue dancing. My wet pussy throbbed as I chased the tip of his tongue with my own. When I pulled back a little, I could tell we'd both enjoyed it. Here it was, my big moment. I'd already decided to be direct, which is usually how I preferred things anyway. I let him continue to hold me close, and leaned my head to look up at him. While I talked, I touched his nipple again.

"Logan, I know we don't really know each other well, but I have a couple problems. I'm really horny. I wanna cum. And, your mom is a jerk to me at work all the time. I think fucking her son at her holiday party would be the perfect payback. Do you think I can use you, just for a bit, without any strings?"

Way past speechless, he was stunned. Though he wasn't saying anything, his eyes immediately went down my body, as if I'd finally given permission for something he'd been aching to do. That sealed it for me. I had him.

"Wow. Um, you're right, we don't know each other really. Are you single?" he asked.

I grinned. "Single? Yes, I'm free to do as I please. What about you? Are you free to do as I please?"

I squeezed his nipple, which I had never released. He twitched, but otherwise maintained his composure. "Yes," he said. I knew he was single from Meryl's office gossip. However, I did look into his folder at the clinic to see that he was STD-free. That was a little sneaky of me, but important.

"Yes you're single, or yes to solving my problems?" I asked.

"Both," he said, raising an eyebrow and trying to downplay his excitement.

"One more thing," I said. "I like to be in charge. Is that going to be a problem for you?"

Logan shook his head mutely. This had clearly never come up for him before. I felt another pulse of excitement run through me.

"Logan, I'm going to need you to say it. Can you follow orders without question, just for tonight, while you fuck me?" I asked.

He replied immediately. "Yes, no problem, you're in charge, got it." He took a deep breath to gather his thoughts. "Okay, let's go upstairs." I flicked the butt of the joint into the snow in Meryl's yard and followed him.

At the door I gave him his jacket back. I whispered, "I'll go up first, pretending to look for the second bathroom. You follow when the coast is clear." He nodded and bit his bottom lip, looking down my body again.

Nobody seemed to notice we'd been gone, or were coming back together. I caught a glimpse of Meryl two rooms away. Still in her kitchen, and still gossiping with Sabrina from work. I wasn't sure the old bitch even knew I was here yet. Perfect. I went upstairs.

Not running into anyone, I started peeking in doors quickly. Two guestrooms, one bathroom, and then Logan's room. His room was clean, tastefully decorated. I shut his door without entering, and went to the last door. Meryl's room. I quickly went in and shut the door behind me. Then I turned on the light.

Just as I suspected. She loved spending her rich husband Francis' money. Fancy everything. King-sized bed. I grabbed a few scarves from her oversized closet and hid them under a pillow. A few moments later Logan entered, clearly distressed. He'd seen the light under the door at the wrong room, of course. I spoke before he could correct me.

"The payback is happening on this bed, and I'm in charge. Don't talk unless I ask you a question. Get on the bed." He licked his lips uncertainly, but didn't hesitate too much before he obeyed. I stood next to the bed as he lay down. "Good, now get undressed," I whispered, and shut off the light. The window let in more than enough moonlight to see clearly.

He took his clothes off very quickly. I, on the other hand, slowly slid my dress off. I didn't need to look at him to know he was staring in anticipation of touching my body. I looked down as I slid off my bra and panties, revealing my huge tits and lightly furred pussy. When I finally looked back at him, he looked out of his mind with arousal. I slid into bed next to him and we started making out.

Our hands roamed each others' bodies, but the urgency in our kissing was obvious. We didn't have a lot of time and we didn't want to take a lot of time. I wanted to cum, now. My lips tingled as his soft tongue glided on the edge of my mouth, then he pressed his big lips hard against mine, driving his tongue deep into me. I moaned into him and knew what I wanted first.

"I like your mouth baby. Lay on your back," I whispered. He complied, and I sat up and lifted my leg over him. His eyes stared up at my big tits jiggling around, his lips slightly apart in awe. Before he knew it I'd mounted his face. I was too turned on. I'd been thinking about this revenge all week. My pussy was flooded, and I audibly heard the squelch as my big wet pussy lips slid down his cheeks, coating his face. His tongue snaked up into my hole before rising up to begin flicking my clit steadily. Good, he was good at this too.

I looked down at his face. Well, his eyes and the top of his nose. Those eyes, usually piercing sharp, were glazed in lust and staring up at the undersides of my breasts. He was definitely a tit man. And most things on me were oversized. This was too easy. I reached up and tugged on my long hard nipples. I was putting on a show for him, but my nipples were also sensitive. I leaned down a little and stuck my tongue out until it circled my nipple. My tongue is the longest tongue I've seen in real life, and it is always a hit with guys. Logan saw me licking my nipple this way and moaned loudly without even thinking.

"Shhh," I whispered playfully, and pushed my pussy hard down on his face, cutting off his air. I felt him trying to breathe through my wet pussy folds. Every bit of his air came through me. I reached behind myself until my hands settled on his nipples. I began flicking and pinching him, and he reacted immediately with small twitches. He reached his hands up to grab my wrists. I don't even think he thought about what he was doing. He was just trying to stop me. I froze with my hands on his nipples and slowly pinched down very hard. He realized his mistake, and put his hands back down by his sides. By now he was almost gasping for air. But his tongue never stopped flicking my clit.

I whispered, "Good boy. Now it's time for me to cum on you." I spun around. I was good at this. He was still gasping to catch up on his breathing when my wet pussy slid back down over his face. This time my wet hole was over his nose and eyes, smearing the only part of his face I'd missed. His tongue on my clit, I ground up and down, fucking his head as my orgasm approached. I got more comfortable, leaning my torso down into the 69 position. He breathed out sharply. I felt his hot breath on my pussy as he anticipated a blowjob from me.

Nice sized, straight, clean and rock hard dick, it even smelled good. It was inches away from my face. But poor Logan didn't yet know what a rare gift a blowjob is from me. I stopped aggressively fucking his face long enough to grab his hand. I ran my very long tongue all over his palm, coating it with spit. Then I moved his hand down to his cock, and started my hips grinding again. He got the message, and started working himself, putting on a show for me while I got off on his face. My pussy pulsed down his cheeks and I got to my edge, watching him fuck his hand and knowing how much he wanted my face like I had his. I held my breath.

That was it for me. That feeling of power usually finished me off. I momentarily sped up my grinding into his face as I came on him, and finally started breathing again. After a few moments, I sat up and dismounted his head.

I paused and reflected on how I was feeling. Still horny, still wanting more revenge. I wasn't done yet. So, I climbed on his dick. I slid my wet pussy lips down it so that his dick was pressed between our bodies but not quite inside me yet.

He was ravenous with need. I flashed him a lazy smile and reached under the pillow for his mother's scarves. He lay silently as I tied his wrists to the headboard. Not even grinding against my pussy too much or trying to gain access without my permission. He was a natural submissive, even if he didn't know it.

Once he was firmly tied, I slid down his cock slowly. I felt every warm inch go deeper and deeper. I looked at him to share our moment, and his eyes came up from my tits to my face. He was biting his lip so hard with pleasure that it might bleed, but he was smiling too. I felt his cock pulse inside me as I took him to the hilt. This felt great.

I wasn't grinding for more than three minutes before I was ready again. I whispered, "Don't cum." I held my breath and continued grinding my clit against him until I started my orgasm. As I began to cum, I slapped his face, once, and froze. He somehow knew what I needed, and started to fuck up into me with wild abandon. It was hard without his arms for leverage, but he didn't stop as I shuddered with pleasure. He didn't stop until I slumped down against his body.

"You're incredibly.. amazing," he whispered. "I never want to stop fucking you. May I cum now?"

His compliment and question shook me out of my pleasant reverie and put me back where I needed to be, in a dominant headspace of revenge. We weren't even through our first session and he'd already given me dominion over his own orgasms, probably without even thinking about it. His hard cock pulsed with need inside me.

Wait. What was I thinking? 'Our first session'? I wasn't seeing this guy again, that wasn't part of the plan. No matter how nice he was. No matter how good a kisser he was. Fuck. He was winning me over too easily. I had to end this. I reached up for the last scarf and tied it around his head, gagging him thoroughly to silence. No more nice words mister fucktoy.

I started grinding on him again. I tilted my hips in such a way that made my back arch and my tits look incredible from below, I knew. He moaned into his gag. "Thanks for the compliment Logan, but you aren't ready for me. Do you really want to only fuck like this? I get head, you don't. I cum twice, you don't. Are you sure you want that forever, baby?"

He blinked, confused, and on the hazy edge of his own orgasm. I continued whispering. "Yes, you may cum. In the end, I get three, you get one. After you cum in me, I'm going to fuck your head for one more orgasm, and then we'll sneak out of here." He was interrupting me.

Predictably, he was shaking his head 'no' and mumbling something into his gag. I sighed, only a little disappointed. "Let me guess, you've never kissed your own load out of a cunt before? Well, it'll be a real Christmas treat for you sweetheart. You may cum when ready." I picked up the pace and started grinding faster. I knew he was on the edge so I traced my finger down his nipple and started tugging at it.

He was louder this time, and his mumbling was clearly the word "no" surrounded with other vague sounds. He can't do that, blah blah. Fine, more revenge for me. "Logan, if you want to cum, you don't tell me 'no'. You said you'd do whatever I said, I'm in charge. Do you wanna be done here? Are you willing to sacrifice your own orgasm just so you don't have to taste it?"

He immediately offered a muffled "yes." I knew he would. I jumped off him and the bed immediately. His dick stood at attention, ramrod hard with the need to finish. I quickly dressed as he lay there, tied and attempting to reason with me through his gag. All we heard was muffled mumbling. I ignored him until I was finished and ready to leave.

"Look. I like you, you're great at sex and seem like a great guy. But you can't handle me. Thank you for the revenge, but now it looks like you're part of it. I'm going to leave you here so your mom knows what happened." With that, I slid off my large hoop earrings and tossed them on the floor next to the bed. Then I flicked the light on, to draw Meryl's attention when she came up. He looked good tied like that. Still hard. His expression was still handsome, and showing more fear than anger. "You agreed to be used, and you agreed to obey. I hope you don't hate me, but it's probably for the best if you do. Goodbye Logan."