Session 01

Story Info
Beth wakes up in a stange room, tied to a strange machine.
2.8k words
4.35
125k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth woke from a deep sleep, as she came around she felt increasingly confused. Why the hell was she sleeping with her bum stuck up in the air? A few seconds later she started to realise that things weren't at all right.

It wasn't that she was just sleeping with her bum stuck upwards; she was laid out on some strange bench. Her legs spread slightly with her bum thrust upwards and her head facing down. What's more she was restrained, held in place and exposed; she had no cover or even clothing except some sort of underwear.

She was comfortable, the room was warm and the bench moulded to her form, supporting her gently. Bending her neck back she looked about the room, this certainly wasn't her cell. From what she could see, she was in the centre of a small room, entirely bare of furniture accept for her bench and a pair of monitors placed conveniently in front of her.

Beth was on the brink of panic, what the fuck was happening to her? Surely it was a dream, a nightmare! She called out; despite fears it would make things worse,

"Hello, is anybody there?"

There was no response, just complete silence. She wiggled her body, testing the restraints, they held fast. Again she called

"Hello, somebody help me?"

This time there was a slight whirr from behind the monitors in front of her. The smaller monitor at the bottom flashed into life, a white screen. Black writing began to appear,

Hello Beth, good morning. We hope you had a pleasant sleep; you will need your rest

Welcome to the Aphrodite program, you have been selected from hundreds of potentials to become part of our test procedures. Do not worry we don't intend to harm you, although the testing will push your boundaries in certain areas.

Beth was confused and scared, what was happening to her, why was it happening to her. In fact scared may not have been the right word, she was terrified and she could here it in her voice.

"What's the Aphrodite program, what's going to happen to me?"

The Aphrodite program is a government sanctioned experimental department, we research the human psyche and particularly sexual response. We have selected you from our approved list of inmates on fixed life sentence to help with our research.

"You can't, you have no right. Let me go"

Her fear was slightly tempered by anger, this was outrageous. She again tested the restraints but they held completely firm.

Please do not try to get free; we don't want to hurt you. As a government sanctioned program we have full permission to enlist the assistance of any inmate with over 20 years remaining sentence. We assure you that this is entirely legal; you may also be interested to know that you will receive a full pardon on completion of your session.

She was still furious and scared, but this sounded intriguing?

"You mean I'll be free"

Yes your record will be wiped clean and you will be free to leave, should you wish to"

That was a stupid thing to add she thought, course I'd bloody wish too! But this was definitely interesting, Beth still had 23 years left to in prison and she would be 51 when she got out. Surely it wasn't for real; this could never be legal... could it?

Would you like to continue with the program?

The fact that they 'asked' was what convinced her. After all it was worth a shot and they did say it wouldn't hurt her. The chance of freedom was blinding her, and in her heart she knew it. She glossed over the implications of what 'sexual response' meant and why she was tied down with her bum stuck up in the air almost naked. But she had to try

"Err... okay then"

Good, thank you Beth. We will now begin the procedure. Please read the following rules very carefully and confirm that you fully understand.

  1. You will be asked a series of questions, which you must answer to the best of your knowledge.

  2. Your response will trigger a reaction in the apparatus

  3. We will be using a sonograph, it will detect if you are telling the truth.

  4. This monitor will turn red if false answer is detected.

  5. Lying will also trigger a reaction in the apparatus.

  6. Failure to respond will result in punishment, usually in the form on pain.

Do you understand?

Beth read through twice, though it was all pretty clear. Her heart was beating hard; she didn't feel so scared now but suddenly terribly nervous

"Yes"

Okay we will begin

The second monitor flicked on, it displayed a view of her from behind and above, a simple black silk thong covered her dignity. She wiggled slightly and quickly realised it was a real time image. Behind her she could just about see some sort of device, like a large padded box.

Are you still a virgin?

Beth laughed quietly; apparently there was no time for pleasantries!

"No, I'm not still a virgin"

The machine stayed blank, apparently they new that was true. It wasn't like she had been some sort of slut but before everything went wrong and she ended up in jail but she was definitely sexual active!

When did you loose your virginity?

Beth had to think about it briefly, but she settled on 17.

"About 18 I think"

Straight away the monitor turned red and Beth knew she couldn't get away with lying, a few seconds after she felt a soft pinch on both her nipples.

"Ow, what the fuck; I answered didn't I?"

That was a response to your lie; please try to be more honest if you want to avoid further stimulation.

When did you loose your virginity?

"17"

Who took your virginity?

Beth smirked, that was easier to remember, he was rubbish!

"Tom, my boyfriend"

Did he make you orgasm?

"God no!"

Why not?

"I'd say that was obvious, he was rubbish!"

In what way was he rubbish?

"Err well I don't know, he just didn't know what to do"

Beth felt a little uncomfortable; she could sense these questions were only going to get more personnel. What have I got myself into, Beth thought, wells its not like they really gave me a choice. She was increasingly aware of her nakedness, who else was watching that video of her exposed body? She also realised she was more and more aware of her breasts; the bench moulded round and cupped them gently. It felt really good, the soft material seemed almost to caress her. Her nipples throbbed gently, had the pinch excited them that much?

What should he have done to make you orgasm?

"I don't know... he could... he could have played with my breasts"

Would that have made you come?"

"No but... oh it feels so good"

Her breasts did feel good, she realised she wasn't really answering the question, more like making a statement. The bench felt like gentle hands fondling her sensitive mounds and she felt a distinct vibration through her swollen nipples. How long had that been there, oh it felt so good

Do your big tits feel good?

"Hmmm yes"

She mumbled, her response, distracted by the pleasure sweeping away from her breast. 'Hmm yes my big titties feel lovely' she thought, funny she never really thought of them as her titties before.

Do you like to play with yourself?

"Oh... sometimes"

Do you play with your breasts?

"Hmm sometimes"

She did like to play with her breasts but not that often to be honest. Usually her boobs weren't that sensitive, usually! Now her big titties felt amazing, the soft material of the bench was kneading them and rhythmically squeezing her erect nipples. Damn she wanted more!

Do you like to touch anywhere else?

"Oh yes, yes I like to rub my little clit"

We thought so, do you mean here?

There was a short burst of vibration from a small bump in the bench pressed up to her clitoris. Even through the thin layer of her silk thong the feeling was intense and her hips bucked.

"Oh god yes"

Would you like more?

There was another buzz, not quiet as intense but it still felt good. She pushed herself back down onto the mound, desperate for more stimulation.

"Oh please yes"

They rewarded her with more but it was so gentle, they just teased her. She started to rub herself against the mound. Beth could feel her hot pussy dampening; soon her gooey lips were sliding against her silky panties. She could see herself in the monitor grinding her needy pussy up against the bench. All the while her big titties where getting their wonderful treatment.

"Oh more please, it's so good"

Do you use toys to get yourself off?

Beth's face reddened, this could be rather embarrassing

"How could I? I'm a prison inmate, we aren't allowed personnel items"

The screen infront of her flashed red, she'd forgotten the lying rule. What would they do? Hopefully it wouldn't be too bad; she hoped they wouldn't stop the vibrations.

There was a click and some whirring noises from behind her. In the monitor she could see the padded box behind her had opened. Two metal like arms extend outwards toward her. Beth braced herself; suddenly her fear was back,

"No wait, I shouldn't have lied, I forgot!"

It was too late, they kept coming. The ends of the arms where flat, she watched as they deftly slipped under the side of her thong. Beth was confused and nervous, she gasped as the arms whipped outwards. The silk thong was ripped across either side. The arms retracted and quickly a third arm extended. It grabbed the back of the ruined thong and plucked it from her body. All of a sudden she was completely naked, her hungry pussy exposed. She was so embarrassed, she could see how wet she was in the camera, wet and horny!

Do you use toys to get yourself off?

"Yes"

As you say, inmates aren't allowed toys! What do you use?

Oh god, she knew they were going to ask this question and she knew the answer would make her sound like a desperate slut.

"The... the handle of my hairbrush"

And?

"A can of deodorant and my vibrating mobile"

It came out in a bit of a rush. She thought it sounded deprived, rubbing her phone against her pussy while it buzzed away

What's your favourite?

"The phone... no wait sorry the deodorant can"

She had almost lied, but she knew it wouldn't help.

Good girl, don't lie. Why?

"Because it's the biggest, it fills me"

You shouldn't be ashamed, you were merely improvising. How big was the can?

"About an inch or two across, its long but I only slide five or six inches in"

That's not that big, you obviously have a tight little cunt. Perhaps we will help you take bigger

The crudeness slightly shocked her, but not as much as the second comment. They were going to fuck her, fuck her with something big. She was so lost in her passion at the moment, but they obviously had much more planned for her.

Would you like to cum?

Beth didn't answer, she wanted to, but she wasn't really sure what she wanted. Her head wanted to scream 'no', she wasn't going to submit to this stupid game. But in her heart she was desperate to, her pussy was desperate for more attention.

"No"

It was a mistake; even she could tell it was a lie. Instantly the monitor flashed red and she knew there was going to be consequences. The bench beneath her whirred and begin to change shape. Her bum was pushed up further and her legs brought forward and splayed out. Beth ended up in a sort of doggie position with her head down, her ass up and her back arched.

She looked at the large monitor; it still showed the live feed from a camera behind her. She had thought herself on display earlier, now it was obscene. The position served to spread her bum cheeks slightly. Not only was her slightly swollen pussy on show, now her little wrinkled asshole was clearly visible. The camera zoomed in, she was horrified to see her pussy lips glistening with juices. She was horny like a bitch in heat and it showed.

Would you like to cum?

"Yes please"

It came out as a soft whisper and this time the screen didn't flash, she was definitely telling the truth. The box behind her opened up again, this time only one arm extended out. At its end, Beth could see a slim silicone dildo, about the size of her favourite deodorant can. 'Oh good it's going to fuck me' she thought, but what really shocked her was the realisation that she wanted it to fuck her!

She watched as the tip of the fake cock approached her needy hole, anticipating the relief that it would offer. It moved so slow, 'damn do it already' she thought, giving over entirely to her own lust. Eventually the tip slid between her slippery lips. Beth let out a long sigh, but to her dismay it stopped there. The gentle massage of her tits and the buzzing on her clit continued but it wasn't quite enough. She tried to wriggle her body back onto the teasing cock resting in the entrance to her greedy fuck hole. She yelled out in frustration,

"Oh god, fuck me! Stop teasing and fucking fill me already!"

The cock began to slide into her, steadily sinking into her hot little hole. It felt glorious, she was so wet, there was no resistance. It just slid slowly into her eager snatch; it must have taken at least 30 seconds for the five inch shaft to fully penetrate her. When it stopped it started to buzz softly. She knew she was clos: it was almost disappointing to feel it withdraw but so satisfying when it pushed back in. The speed did not increase, but with in a few strokes Beth was cumming her heart out. Intense waves of pleasure washed through her body, her juicy pussy convulsed on the wonderful dildo.

She watched the monitor with fascination, the contractions of her excited vagina lips. She wasn't really aware of it but her tits still received there gentle massage and the mound under her clit buzzed away. The combination of stimulation kept her going and when her rapture final subsided, the machine just kept slowly pumping into her.

How do you feel?

It took Beth sometime to register the question, her head was spinning in a world of pleasure. Before long she would be revelling in a second orgasm and all she could really manage was a mumbled response,

"Hmm yeah "

She couldn't do any better, she half worried that they would consider this as not replying and punish her further but it didn't matter. What more could they do, they'd already humiliated her completely, forcing her into climax as part of their experiment. Beth couldn't deny it, it all felt too good, and she was so close to another mind blowing orgasm.

But then the stimulation stopped. The gentle buzz on her clit was gone; the dildo withdrew completely, even the massage of her sensitive breasts stopped. Beth was left completely wanting, right on the edge of satisfaction. She humped helplessly into the mound under her clit, but it wasn't enough. Now that it was unplugged; she could feel a steady trickle of girly cum dribble from her greedy pussy.

Okay that concludes your session

"No please, I need to cum. Please a little more"

We are pleased with the results and now you are free to leave

Beth couldn't believe it; how could they leave her like this, it just wasn't fair. She would never sleep,

"Please!"

Even she could hear the desperation in her voice. God had she fallen so far, she was begging to be fucked by a machine like a weird lab rat slut. There was a long pause and then finally a response

Okay but only if you agree to stay for the next session

There was no doubt in her mind; she didn't even stop to think what the next session might involve,

"Yeah sure whatever"

The machine responded instantly, the dildo plunged back into her sloppy love hole, the clit mound buzzed rapidly and her nipples where pinched forcefully. Beth hadn't calmed down one bit during the break and the effect was instantaneous.

She cummed, cummed stronger than she ever thought possible. Her wet pussy spasmed feverishly, clamping down on the dildo which was ramming into her over and over. Her whole body was shuddering with pleasure and her clit was almost too sensitive to imagine.

Beth thrashed about in full blown ecstasy for an age before it was all too much, her body on sensory overload, she passed out.