Session Ch. 03

Story Info
The teasing continues.
2.1k words
4.46
30.9k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers

Matt was overwhelmed with boredom. He hadn't had much luck getting any sort of relationship working. Andrea was driving him insane. He need her, he needed her ministrations which he was truly beginning to crave. She texted him only a few times that week. He was saving himself for her as she commanded. The orgasm denial stuff was just about the hottest thing ever.

A text came in as Matt sat playing a video game, "Hey what's up?" from Andrea. "Not much. You?" He replied back. A few minutes past. Nothing came through. He was about to lose interest when a reply came.

"I'm having a really bad day."

Matt was a friend so of course he cared, "Want to talk about it?"

"No... but..."

But? What was the but about? Matt wondered, "?"

"Can I come over and take it out on you?"

Matt's cock sprung to attention immediately, "of course" he texted back.

Matt paced back and forth. There was no reply. Was she coming over? When? What did she have in mind. It drove him crazy. Minutes went by, then an hour went by. Matt sent a text, another question mark, but there was no reply then he heard the door open. He heart was pounding.

She was looking hot as always. Her hair a bright blonde color now that he liked. It was much warmer out, she had a low cut tight shirt on that showed off her ample cleavage and a skirt that made him almost immediately hard.

"Take your clothes off slave." She said in a cute but demanding voice.

He quickly complied and stripped off his clothes and stood before her. Her fingers caressed his body slowly, then her left hand found his nipple and her right, his balls. She squeezed both vigorously. "Ahhh!" he said. She was being intensely rough.

"Oh be quiet, you want this." She said. He did. She used her nail on his nipple and her other hand squeezed his balls. He was breathing quickly but kept himself perfectly available for whatever she had in mind.

Her hand let go of his balls and immediately slapped his nuts hard. Hard enough for him to gasp and bend inward.

"No, push your hips out." She continued to squeeze his nipple. He did quickly. Again she slapped his balls, five more times she did, each one hurting more then the last. The last one had brought him to his knees. She let go of his nipple at the same time.

"First things first, I came over for me." She took off her clothes as Matt regained his composure and stood back up. She stripped off her shirt and undid her bra revealing her perfect supple tits. They jiggled a bit as she slipped her panties off from under her skirt.

She pushed past him to the couch where she assumed her favorite position – doggy style, pulling her skirt up as she settled into cushions of the couch, she even brought over her favorite vibrator and was working her clitoris expertly, "Put your dick in me. And don't you dare cum." He was quick to act, slamming his cock into her wet pussy. His hands pulled hips as he fucked the hot temptress. Her hands expertly worked her pussy and within minutes she was crying out in orgasm. After it had faded, she pushed his hips back and he popped out of her.

"Go lay on the end of the bed, knees up." She pushed him towards the bedroom.

Matt did as he was told, the juices of her pussy still clinging to his cock. Precum seeped from his hole. He got on the bed as commanded with his feet right at the edge, his cock and balls exposed. He could hear Andrea rummaging around the kitchen and in her purse. His cock pulsed with anticipation. "Close your eyes and keep them closed," she said. All went dark as he closed his eyes. He could hear her come into the bedroom, "Good boy." She climbed onto the bed and began wrapping a cloth around his head covering his eyes. Once done, Matt opened his eyes but couldn't see a thing. She then took hold of his hand, then his other one and pulled them up over his head. She began tying his wrists together, then tied them above his head. She moved a bit next to him to slide off the bed, stopped. He felt her lips come to him and they kissed sensually for a few seconds. She pulled away and got off the bed.

Her touch was like electric as she touched his balls, pulling them away from his body. Then he could feel the rope being tied around, pulling his balls down and tightening the skin. She looped the rope around 5 or 6 times till there was no more skin left to wrap. His balls felt so exposed, throbbing, open for whatever ministrations she could conjure up.

"I want you to know, I'm not mad at you. I'm going to hurt these," she said as she wrapped her hand around his testicles and squeezed, "but only because I need to, and I know you'll enjoy it." She let go briefly and like a jolt of lightning, her hand slapped his trapped balls sending waves of pain and pleasure coursing through his body. Matt gasped loudly. She pushed his knees back apart and slapped his balls hard, over and over. She continued smacking his balls until he could take it any more, whimpering he struggled to close his legs and stop the pain. He twisted to the side and pulled his knees up. She stopped the assault on his balls. Through his panting he could hear her satisfied noises. Her fingers once again found his balls which tied up were constantly exposed. She caressed them softly. Her other finger found his anus. She pushed her finger in slightly. One, then two knuckles.

She continued to finger his ass and massage the balls she had just punished for a couple minutes. Pulling her finger out, she bent over and kissed and licked the tight reddened skin on his balls. The pleasure was exhilarating for him. He started to moan a bit. She pulled away and pulled on his knees again. He brought his knees back up and opened his legs for her again.

"Good." She began caressing his balls lightly and noted the pre-cum dripping from his cock.

She gathered some things up as Matt shuttered in anticipation. Then her hand wrapped around his pulsing cock, stroking him to an almost painful hard on. More pre-cum oozed from the tip. She took a condom and unwrapped it, "This will definitely feel weird." She then picked up one of the smaller sounds and unraveled the condom over it's length. She brought the condom covered sound to the tip of his cock and began pushing the condom into his cock. It didn't feel as weird as he expected but he still moaned as the sound traveled down his cock. She used a smaller sized one so it slipped right into his well worked hole. After it had descended all the way she carefully pulled the sound free of the condom. Now it felt weird. "Perfect," she commented at her handiwork. The condom was all the way into his cock so that just the opening of it remained, "Now let's see what we can put in there."

As if she had this all planned out she held his rock hard cock in place and began pushing something stiff into his cock. He moaned out as she pushed it into his hole. "We fit 3 q-tips in here before, let's see what we can fit now," she said as he felt a second one pushing into his hole. The condom made it easier as the second one slid in. She stroked his cock a few times as he heard and felt lubricant being squeezed into the hole in the condom. As she pushed the third one is, Matt began moaning loudly as his urethra was expanded to fit it's girth. He gripped the sheets tightly as she pushed the little torture device into him. "Can't wait to push the fourth in now," she snickered and she stroked his cock a bit more. He spread his legs a bit more offering his hole to her willingly. She eagerly took the invitation and started easing the fourth one into his hole. Matt grunted as he felt the pain in his urethra as the q-tip was pushed into his hole. It felt bizarrely good, her hand around his cock, the other one pushing in the q-tip. He felt like he was going to orgasm from the kinkiness of it. If only she was stroking him a little more. He felt his orgasm building and was his moaning became more and more pronounced. She finished pushing the fourth one in and noticed his pleasure. She smirked as she stroked his cock some more, up and down his whole shaft. She could see his body tighten as the orgasm was nearing. But just before he was about to cum she let go of his cock, made a fist and punched him right in his sperm filled scrotum. Matt howled as he closed his legs and gasped in pain and frustration. "You don't get to come yet. And you didn't ask," she sounded actually mad.

She lightly pried at his legs and he opened them again for her, "And you might not get to come at all now today just because of that." For a second time she punched him in the balls, but not quite as hard. Matt grunted again but kept his legs open for her. His orgasm had completely past, between the pain in his urethra and the pain in his balls.

He heard the click of her phone as she obviously took a picture of his predicament. He suffered it willingly. He could then feel the tugging of the q-tips as she pulled them free of his condom filled cock. She was nice enough to pull the first two out one at a time and the then the last two out together.

"And now the main course, I've been thinking about this one for a few days," He could hear her fiddling with something making a noise he couldn't quite figure out. Turned out they were frozen peas and she began feeding them into the condom one by one. They were cold and he moaned out as they felt like they were freezing the inside of his cock as she pushed them in and helped them descend into his cock. One by one she pushed them in. His hungry hole ate them up quickly. As she pushed each one into his hole, she then pushed it down his shaft as far as it would go... and she just kept repeating the process. After a while, the cold sensation went away. His fingers found his way to his nipples and he squeezed them, pleasure emanating from every part of his body.

After what seemed like 10 minutes she unceremoniously announced that she thought his cock was full. And it sure felt like it. He guessed she was able to push over 100 into his cock. He could feel them struggling for space in his urethra. "Lay down on the bed properly," she said and he turned himself on the bed. He heard her undo her skirt and then it hitting floor and climbed up on top of him. His cock was already pressing into her wet folds as she bent over him, kissing him deeply. His hands came up to her full breasts and began caressing them and pinching her nipples slightly. They kissed rather passionately for way longer than he expected. As she pulled away from his lips, her other lips descended upon his cock. She moaned louder than he did as his manhood pushed into her depths. The peas creating and exhilarating sensation for her. She sat on him and began gyrating on his body. Her fingers were down at her pussy playing with her clitoris. His hands found her tits and nipples and played with them as she liked.

It only took perhaps a minute and Andrea's pussy was clenching on his full cock tightly as she moaned and eventually had what sounded like an amazing orgasm. He pinched her nipples tightly through out the whole thing. She was panting as she finished. He gave her nipples one last squeeze, then fondled her breasts softly, "Thank you slave." She bent down and kissed him deeply once more.

"Don't you dare masturbate or cum." She kissed him again. "This cock and balls are mine," she said as she gyrated her hips for emphasis. "You will only cum when I tell you you can," she eased herself off his cock. He moaned knowing she would leave without giving him an orgasm.... and thus she owned him.

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers