Set Up and Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So'kay," I reassured her. I kissed her on a sweaty cheek.

"Can I?" inquired Beth.

"Please!" stated Kate, a little too loudly. "Finish him off and then let's go to sleep."

Kate was done. The wine and the orgasms and the crazy night caught up with her. She rolled over and gave me a drowsy kiss. "Have fun!" and her head nuzzled into her pillow.

I looked from Kate to Beth and asked, "How do you....?" I motioned my hand, palm up to inquire which way she'd like to be fucked.

Beth got on her hands and knees. She wagged her ass like a dog wagging a tail. That visual got my penis a little extra hard. I carefully hopped over my wife's legs and positioned myself behind Beth.

"Just do it," she said. She brought a hand around to spread an ass cheek.

I placed the head at her opened pussy and entered her with ease. The angle was better when she dropped down on her elbows with her head next to Kate's. I started a slow tempo. But Beth wanted it faster. I hooked my hands around the front of her thighs for better leverage and picked up my pace a bit more. Soon, Beth was moaning. I noticed Kate wasn't asleep, but was watching and stroking Beth's head, which was smashed sideways between the pillows. Beth's face was partly hidden. Kate rolled slightly and reached a hand out for Beth's hanging breast. She kept the hand open and just let the motion of our fucking move the breast over Kate's palm.

I was close. Beth's pussy was wet and tight. She had this little circular, hippy thing at the top of each stroke before I plunged back in that was really working for me. I felt the beginnings of the crescendo toward an orgasm.

"I'm..... going... ta' cum," I announced.

Beth picked up her head from between the pillows and said, "me... too," and mashed her lips with Kate's. Beth moaned with the start of her orgasm. I slammed into her two or three more times. She moaned and came. With one final thrust, I came as far into her has I could. I'm not sure there was much semen left in me, but the orgasm was incredible. I stayed inside her for as long as my legs could hold me up. Eventually, I pulled out and fell to the edge of the bed. Beth curled up into a ball with her head next to Kate and her ass tucked next to my stomach. Her feet made contact with my knees.

I realized after a few minutes, that Kate was fast asleep. Her breathing had that all too familiar slight snore -- slight breathing sound. Beth might have been there, too. So, I quietly slipped off the side of the bed and walked around to turn off Kate's bedside light. I noticed Beth looking up at me with a satisfied look on her face. I turned off the light.

On the way back around, I gathered up the sheet and tossed the edge up to cover them. It only went about half way, so Beth helped and covered Kate up to her shoulders. She kissed Kate's cheek and turned over to spoon into her, pulling the covers up on her as well. She folded down the corner at my side for me. I picked up the blanket and folded it at the foot, just in case it got colder later on. At my nightstand, I offered Beth her water. She took it with a thank you, sat up, and drank from the bottle with thirst, then handed it back.

And with that, I climbed in and we kissed each other good night. I ran a hand down her body to discover Kate's left hand on Beth's hip. I repositioned the diamond so it wouldn't scratch Beth. Kate didn't even move. I turned, switched off the light, and lay down on my back. Beth's hand came to rest on my chest.

I'm not sure how long it took me to actually fall asleep. I had so many emotions and scenarios playing out in my head. I listened to two sets of breathing for a long time. There was some tossing and repositioning. I noticed a lot of hands on each other. Somewhere in the night, I awoke with a hand, not my own, on my penis. Beth got up once to go to the bathroom. Kate did too, once or twice.

I awoke in the morning to an empty bed. My pillow smelled like mango. The night flooded back into my brain.

In the kitchen, I found the green robe standing at the counter and the faded blue sweatshirt (with sweats now) on the stool.

"Good morning, lover," said Beth. The sound in her voice was morning sexy and satisfied.

"Hmmm. Morning!" I managed to mutter as I came up behind her and put an arm around her and briefly cupped her breast. She put a hand on the back of my hand. I kissed the back of her head, glancing up to Kate.

"Good morning to you, too!" I said in Kate's direction.

She smiled, asking, "And how did you sleep?"

I came around the counter to her, "I slept well thanks to you two." We kissed. I then stumbled for coffee.

And that was about it. We spent the morning talking out the night, making sure we were all comfortable. Being set up for sex with my wife and her best friend was ok with me and I offered up a token, "Anytime." It was met with some laughter, some hugging, and a "we'll see."

Beth left for her new home a few hundred miles away later on that afternoon. She calls often to talk with Kate like she always has before. She found a new boyfriend who gives her the attention she needs. Kate and I continue, happily married and content. So, life goes on without a hitch.

Except for one thing. I want to be set up with another threesome with my wife again.

12