Seth's First Anal

Story Info
It's not what he thought it would be.
1.5k words
3.26
110.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consentual or reluctant sex.

*

There we were sitting in the dark theater. We've decided two things tonight. That we would watch the new Adam Sandler film, and that tonight would be the night we would make love for the first time. My name is Seth. I'm 19 about 5' 6" slim build with brown hair and blue eyes. My boyfriend name is Berry. He's 21, about 6' 3", very athletic build, and the greenest eyes I've ever seen. Berry has been so good about waiting for me. I'm a virgin and I want my first time to be with someone special. We've been dating for almost a year. Any other guy would have left months ago. We've always talked about it but he has never pressured me once.

So we've been planning this night for weeks. We've been to dinner, had a long romantic walk in the park and after the movie we're going back to his place to make love for the very first time. So I'm kind of finding it hard to focuse on the movie because I am so nervous. I hope Berry doesn't notice. As the movie comes to an end I'm asking myself, "Am I ready for this?" Before I know it the credits are rolling up the screen. I look around everyone is leaving the theater. "Are you ready?" Berry asks.

Um, sure. I reply. As we leave the theater he takes my hand and we walk to the car together. Berry has always been very romantic. He always open my door and pulls out my chair. So he opens my door.

"So what do you want to do now?" Barry asks. I look at him and shrug my sholders. "Do you want to go to my place now?" Says Berry. I just nod. He smiles and I get into the car. He goes around and gets into the car and starts the car. We leave the parking lot and go his place.

Soon we pull up in his yard and we get out the car. While we're walking towards the door he fumbles with the keys and opens the door. "There you go." He says. I enter the house first and he follows. He closes the door and looks at me. "Do you want anything to drink?" He asks. I just shake my head. Trying not to show how nervous I am. He walks over to me and looks me in the eyes and gives me the deepest kiss I've ever had in my life. My heart starts pounding in my chest. He takes my hand and puts it on the very noticable buldge in his pants. I've been with him almost a year and I've never seen his cock once. But touching it now it feels huge. Now I'm even more nerevous. He slowly pulls his lips away from mine. "Come on." He leads me to his bedroom.

When he opens the door there is a king sized bed with condoms and a tube of lube on the nightstand. He closes the door. I turn to him to see him taking off his shirt tossing it on the floor. He takes my and places it on his buldging croch again. "You feel that? Thats all for you." He said to me. My hand started to shake with the second thoughts going through my head. I had no idea that I would be this nervous. I started asking myself, should I stop? He started unbuckling my pants and the next thing I knew my pants and underware were around my ankles. "Step out of them." I do as he ask. I take my hand from his croch and he grabs my cock. I gasp when his hand touch. He shoves his into my mouth and kisses me hard and he jacks my cock. I'm as hard as a rock in seconds. He puts his free hand on my ass and carresses it. "Take off you shirt." He says. I freeze and look at him.

"Wait Berry." I say to him. He stops and looks at me. "I don't think I'm ready for this. I want to stop." At first he just looks at me confused. But then something in his face changes. Berry just shakes his head.

"No, we're not going to stop now." He tells me. He takes the bottom of my shirt and pulls it over my head and tightens it around my wrist. I start to struggle with him.

He pushes me flat on by back to the bed. "Don't move." He says. I freeze not knowing what to do. Berry pulls off his pants and underware in one move. His cock pops out standing at attention already leaking precum. I look at it, it is 12" at least and 3" around. He kicks his pants to the side and climb on the bed forcing his knee between my legs. My legs open automaticly.

" Please Berry I love you. I don't want to do this tonigh. I'm not ready. Just let me go home." I try to get up but he pushes me back to the bed. He looks down at me. When I look into his eyes he looks like a different person. Not the Berry that I love. "You're not going home until..." I cut him off.

"You don't have to I'll call someone to pick me up." I tell him. He shakes his head.

"No you're not going home untill I get what I've earned over these past months." Berry said. "Berry please..."

Suddenly I feel a hard smack across my face. "Shut up." He yelled. My body tenses as he reaches over to the night stand and picks up the lube.

I try to push him off of me but he is to strong. He drops the lube on the floor. "Shit. Fuck it. I'll do you dry." He loops his arms under my knees and pushes my knees to my chest. I've never been fucked dry before but I've been told that it really hurts.

"Berry no, please." I begged him. I push against him. He slaps my cheek again and again and again. He continued until my body fell still.

"Don't fight me. You won't win." He was right. He was much bigger and much stronger. "Stop please, Berry please don't do this."

Not listening to me he aimed his huge cock at my virgin hole. I feel him touching my untouched anus. He starts to push into me. The pain shoots through my body all the way to my head. "Ahh! No! Stop!" I scream. He grabs my hips and forces his meat all the way into me to the hilt. I scream so loud and so hard that all the air from my lungs is spent.

"You like this cock don't you Seth." I can't inhale. Tears weld up in my eyes. The pain is to much. He pulls out leaving the head in and forces it all the way back in. I take a deep breath. It feels like my ass is being shreaded by broken glass.

"Berry, ahh, please slow down. He ignores me and keeps up the same rythem. I can't belive the man that I've had such strong feelings for is doing this to me.

He fucks me with no lube, no condom, and no time to adjust. He bits my sholder as he fuck my ass raw. There's nothing I can do except let him finish. I close my eyes and hope that my ass will soon go numb. But it doesn't. It was just constant pain for over an hour. He grabs my hair and make me look him in the eyes. "Tell me to fuck you." He commands. I didn't want to but what other choice do I have.

"Fuck me." The tears are a constant flow. "Tell me again." He command. "Please fuck me Berry." He thrust his cock into me about a dozen more times. I just lay there trying to fight the pain. I feel something warm running from my battered hole. I know it has to be blood. Berry starts to fuck me harder and fastes.

"Oh fuck." Suddenly he shoots his cream up my ass. After a few after thrusts he lets his cock fall out of me and lie on top of me for a few minutes to catch his breath. He rolls off of me. I wipe the tears from my face. My legs are shaking from the shock of pain. He reaches into the nightstand and pulls out some money and throws it at me. "Here, call a cab and go home.

I take the money and slowly get up from the bed. My legs are so wabbly I can hardly walk. I find my shirt and pants and put them on. "Hey!" I look at back at the man I thought I could trust. "I'm done with you. So find yourself a new boyfriend." Another set of tears roll down my cheeks. I've just been dumped by my boyfriend who just raped me. I zip up my pants and leave his house. I stand outside on the sidewalk and call a taxi with my cell and wait for it to arrive.