Setting a Good Example Ch. 1

Story Info
Daddy punishes daughter in front of her sister.
1.9k words
4.27
296.3k
47
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeccaAnn
BeccaAnn
40 Followers

Daddy sent Karen and I to a private girls college in New York. He has always been very protective of the two of us. He says he knows what men want from women, and we are too good for the boys who want to date us. Mom died when Karen was 9 and I was 11, and if Karen had been his favorite before, it was more obvious now. I was always the trouble maker, always the one disappointing Daddy - no matter how hard I tried. But I did try - I'd do anything to make Daddy happy - including going to this girls college - where there is no dick in sight.

Karen is two years younger than me, 18 and in her first year at the college. She is about 5'6,120 lbs - very slim, but with these gorgeous 34C breasts. I have always been jealous of her perky tits. She has long auburn hair, and we share the same green colored eyes. I am a Junior this year. I am slightly taller than my sister - 5'8, about 135 lbs. The main difference between us is my smaller tits, and my well rounded ass. My hair is a darker brown than hers, and cut to shoulder length. I would say that we are both very pretty, and have a lot to offer men - if you know what I mean!

Oh - I forgot to mention how religious Daddy is - we grew up in the Catholic church, and Daddy has always tried to ensure our virtue. He never let us where skirts that were above our knees and only very little make up. He also paid for us to go to private girls school both for high school and college. he figured that we wouldn't be able to get in trouble there. He insisted that we live at home while we are attending school, and Karen and I do because we love our Daddy and don't want to disappoint him. However - we still use every opportunity we have to be naughty! Usually I'll bring an extra set of clothes for the times I go out with friends. Karen and I have both had sex - but I have to admit, I'm much more of a slut than she is.

This particular day was a Friday. I told Daddy I was going to my friend Carla's to study after my last class. I told him I'd be late and figured I'd sneak in after he went to bed.

It was about 3 am when we left the club, and I was wearing one of my slut outfits that I hide from Daddy. I had on a tiny, black spandex skirt, and a black satin halter top, that showed all the cleavage I have. I stumbled up the walk, not drunk - but definitely close, and let myself into the house. I bumped my way into the kitchen, and thought I'd sneak a shot of my Daddy's brandy before I went off to bed. I leaned against the kitchen counter as I thought of the guy I'd met at the club.

His name was Jeremy, and he was Hot! We ended up fucking in his car, and him leaving me with two big wads of cum in my tight pussy. I shaved my cunt on a regular basis and just the idea of all that jis in my pussy made me horny again. I pulled the skirt up around my waste, and slid two fingers inside myself - pulling them out, and lick Jeremy's cum and my cum off of them. I never heard my Daddy coming - until the light went on.

I blinked against the light, and saw Daddy standing there - his mouth open and a growing blush on his cheeks.

"Becca - what the HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Daddy screamed at me. I slide my fingers from my cunt with a sucking noise and eased my skirt over my bare pussy. "I'm sorry to wake you up Daddy - I thought I'd be back from Carla's sooner." With that I tried to walk past Daddy, and hurry up the stairs. I was so embarrassed. Just as I slid past Daddy, his hand shot out and clamped against my upper arm.

"You were at Carla's?" he asked - his voice tight.

"yes Daddy" I replied - trying to shrink into the darkness of the hallway.

"Then why are you dressed like a slut?" he demanded.

"Daddy!" I exclaimed - trying to act shocked - "These are just my pj's - I'm going to bed." And then Daddy did something he'd never done before - he slapped me across my face. "Now you're a slut and a liar!" He screamed. His hand tightened around my arm, and he dragged me into the hall, and toward the stairs. I was in shock - Daddy had rarely yelled at me, let alone hit me. I meekly allowed myself to be lead up stairs. Daddy continued to mumble, the words slut, and whore escaping his lips.

Daddy paused in front of Karen's room, flung open the door, and shoved me inside. I fell in a pile next to the bed. Daddy flipped on the light, and bellowed at Karen ; "Wake Up!" She sat up in bed - rubbed her eyes, and asked "What is is Daddy?".

He pointed to me - laying on the floor. "Look at your sister - dressed like a slut, coming home at almost 4 in the morning."

She stared at me - I saw fear in her eyes, and I knew they must mirror mine - Daddy had never acted like this before. Suddenly Daddy lunged for me and grabbed my again my the arm. He pulled me up off the floor and over his lap in one motion as he sat down on the bed, next to Karen.

"Karen honey, your sister is a slut, a tramp - and I'm going to punish her. I want you to watch and see what happens to whores. We are going to teach her to set a good example!" With that Daddy raised his hand and brought it down across my ass.

SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK!

It took me a few moments to realize what was happening. It hurt - the thin spandex covering did little to soften Daddy's blows.

SMACK!

SMACK!

"You slut," Daddy said. Suddenly I found my ass bare - sticking up in front of Karen and my Daddy.

"Look at the tramp," Daddy said, "she doesn't even wear underwear!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

I looked over my shoulder, and caught Karen's eye. Her mouth was open - her cheeks red - her breathing heavy as she stared at my ass. I could see her nipples poking thru the thin layer of her nightgown. I felt Daddy's hand between my legs forcing them apart.

"You slut - you are soaking wet - do you like this?" Daddy demanded? Do you like you Daddy touching your slutty little ass?" he asked, as his hands slide over my red bottom. I wiggled against his touch - I couldn't help it - suddenly I realized how excited I was. My Daddy's hand was so hot against me, and I was already soaked from playing with myself in the kitchen. And Karen was now staring at my naked pussy. I knew it was still glistening from my own cum, as well as Jeremy's.

"Give me your hand Karen," Daddy said. Suddenly I felt fingers sliding across my cunt. I moaned aloud - I couldn't help it. I felt my hips automatically buck back - trying to draw the fingers into my cunt. "Feel that Karen?" Daddy asked.

"Do you feel what a slut your sister is? This is what a whore feels like." I pushed back again. I heard Daddy laugh now. "See - the slut even likes her Daddy and her sister touching her!"

The fingers with drew, and I felt another SMACK! SMACK! It seemed like it went on forever - Daddy's hand fell down over and over - if felt so good, but it hurt so bad. I was grinding now, against Daddy's leg - trying to rub my clit on something - anything. I felt fingers return to my slit - sliding over my lips, which were so ready. I heard Daddy laugh quietly - and suddenly he pushed me to the floor.

I looked up to see Karen's hand under the covers - moving back and forth - her nightgown was partially unbuttoned now - and I could see the swell of her large breasts. I looked at Daddy - he had a funny expression on his face.

It was then I noticed the bulge in Daddy's pants.

It was huge and I couldn't help but stare. I looked back and forth between my sister and my Dad. I was so horny - I wanted - no needed relief so bad. So I decided to go for it. I rose to my knees, and leaned forward. I rubbed my cheek against the hard bulge in Daddy's pants.

"I'm so sorry Daddy," I whispered. "I'll never be a slut again - please just let me make it up to you Daddy." I raised my eyes and looked at him - he said nothing, just stared at me. So I slowly reached down and undid his pants. His cock sprang straight out - it was so big, so very thick. I'd never seen a cock like this before. I wasted no time, and slid it deep into my mouth. One hand slipped into my own wet cunt and I began to hump my fingers. The other reached out to cup Daddy's balls. I looked up - my mouth full of cock and saw Karen had come closer. She was watching intently - now openly rubbing her clit, and she had pushed the covers away. Daddy's eyes were closed and he was moaning - rocking his hips to meet the back of my throat. He opened his eyes, just then and locked gazes with mine. "Look at your sister Karen," he whispered.

"Look at her - her mouth full of Daddy's cock - playing with her little pussy. Tell me you like you Daddy's cock," he said.

I pulled it out of my mouth, rubbing it all over my cheeks. "Oh Daddy, I love you cock - its so fat and hard. I want you cum Daddy! Cum all over your little girls mouth." I sucked him back in - thrusting my head down as far as I could go - his pubic hairs tickling my nose. I felt his balls tighten in my hand, and that pushed me over the edge. I bucked against my own hand, cum spraying everywhere - I moaned, with Daddy's cock still in the back of my throat - just as I felt the first spray hit the back of my throat. It went right down, sliding into my belly - and sent me into a second orgasm. I slumped against Daddy, my cheek against his thigh - his cum on my lips. I felt his hand run thru my hair.

"Becca baby - that was a start, but Daddy is still very mad at you. Get on the bed," Daddy said, his hand tightening in my hair.

To Be Continued...

BeccaAnn
BeccaAnn
40 Followers