Setting Sun

Story Info
The lodger gets his way.
2.8k words
3.64
67.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamol
tamol
91 Followers

The lodger, Mick and I where sitting in the garden watching the sun disappear over the horizon as we continued drinking our cans of ice cold lager.

"Don't you think it's romantic watching the sunset," I blurted out in between sips.

Mick burst out laughing a spray of lager erupting from his mouth and just missing me, "sorry it seemed weird a bloke saying that to me."

"I didn't mean it that way, what I mean is that it is romantic, nope I mean if you were sitting here with the girl of your dreams it would be romantic," I said trying hard to explain exactly what I meant. Are you with someone at the moment?" I asked as I had not seen or heard him speak of having a current relationship.

"No there is no one at the moment, it's very difficult when you rent a room to develop any relationships as you can never bring them home. I'm not moaning, renting a room suits me at the moment," Mick said as he thoughtfully looked towards the heavens.

"We don't have a problem if you wanted to bring someone home, it's just Sandy would get annoyed if you were having relationships in your room," I said almost apologetically.

Once again Mick burst out laughing, "you make it sound so proper, what you mean is that there is to be no shagging in the room."

I looked towards Mick, this was probably the first time we had ever sat and chatted for so long and I had never heard him be course before.

"She is a prude I'm afraid, she still thinks that cunnilingus is an Irish Airline," I said with a little titter at my attempt at humour. "So it's been a while since you've done it, don't you get frustrated?"

I wished I hadn't asked as soon as I said it, it was none of my business but maybe it was the drink talking.

"A little, but a good wank usually sorts that out," he replied without blinking an eyelid. "But if I could shag any woman in the world right now, I know who it would be.

I waited to find out who it was and whether I knew them, "well who?" I asked to break the silence.

"I'd rather not say if you don't mind," he said and I thought I saw him blush slightly.

"Come on I won't say anything, who is it?" I asked now getting very curious.

"Okay I'll tell you, but don't hit me, it's Sandy, I'd love to shag her," said Mick as he leant back in his chair just in case I did try to hit him.

"Sandy, you'd like to shag my wife Sandy," I asked not really believing he had said it.

We both took a swig of our beer at the same time to fill the uncomfortable silence that had sneaked up on us.

"Are you offended? Are you going to kick me out or what?" Mick asked, "I can't help it if I fantasise about fucking your wife."

I didn't know how I felt at first, but when he said he dreamt about fucking Sandy I felt a twinge in my trousers, it was something I had fantasised about watching another man between her legs, but it wasn't something I could ever talk to her about, she would kill me.

"Mick, would you like to, I mean really or is it just because we've been drinking, I wouldn't mind as long as I could watch or even join in."

"Let's do it now, go and ask her if she's up for it," urged Mick.

"She won't go for it, I wouldn't dare ask her, but we could try and get her drunk and see what happens," I said as my heart beat increased. "You go and ask her if she would like to join us, she'll be less likely to say no if you ask."

Mick got up and a few minutes later he returned with Sandy in tow a bottle of wine and three glasses, which he swiftly filled. An hour later we were on our third bottle of wine and Sandy was slurring her speech while I was trying to come up with a way to introduce sex into the conversation. Sandy suddenly jumped up and ran into the house, we could hear her barfing way up in the bathroom.

"Well that's put a damper on that," I said despondently, "maybe we should try grass next time, can you get any?" I asked Mick trying to raise his spirits.

Sandy never returned and I found her much later sleeping like a baby in bed, drink was obviously not the answer to our perverted plan.

The weekend was upon us once more and Mick had managed to get hold of some grass and set about rolling some joints as we once more sat in the garden.

"What are you doing?" enquired Sandy as she stuck her head around the back door.

"You want to try some?" asked Mick, "It'll make you feel pretty good and relaxed."

To my surprise and delight Sandy agreed to join us for a smoke and as soon as the first one had burnt out she wanted more, in all we got through three joints and Sandy had become giggly.

Mick took the initiative this time and said, "Sandy I was with this girl the other week and she said she had never fantasised in her life, have you any fantasies?"

"Yes, I'd like to win the lottery and travel around the world for the next few years and enjoy life," she replied as her elbow slipped off the edge of the table causing her to start giggling again.

"I don't mean those sort of fantasies, I mean sexual fantasies," Mick said as he rested his elbows on the table so as not to miss the reply.

"I don't know, I suppose I must have. Yes I'd like to be made love to by Sean Connery, he has such a sexy voice and personality." She said not noticing our despondent looks.

She rested her head on her arms, while Mick and I looked at each other trying to find ways to progress it in the direction we wanted.

"Sandy do you ever masturbate? Sandy are you with us?" Mick said with a raised voice.

Smoking the pot had put her to sleep, another plan had gone down the tubes.

"You better give me a hand getting her upstairs to bed," I said to Mick as we both shifted our chairs backward.

Between us we struggled to get her up the stairs and dropped her on the bed. I began undressing her while Mick stood and watched, he was glued to the spot as with great difficulty I got her down to her bra and panties and started to pull the covers over her.

"Hold on, shouldn't you remove the rest of her clothes, she'd be more comfortable," he said with a twinkle in his eye, "I'll leave if you want?" he said, obviously hoping he didn't have to.

I looked from Sandy to Mick and back again, "you do it," I said bravely.

Mick moved towards the bed and placed his arm behind her back and leveraged her upwards so he could unclip her bra. Lowering her gently he took a step backward as if he was summoning up courage to now remove it and reveal her beautiful 38D tits. He slipped the straps off her shoulders and removed the bra, it dangled in his hand as he remained motionless admiring the view. Once he had savoured the delightful view her panties were removed by him, but his eyes were still transfixed to her tits.

I said nothing, just waited to see what he would do next, my thumping heart was hoping that he would fuck her right here and right now but instead he ran his fingers through her pubic hair and a sigh escaped his mouth. Her nipples were his next target, his fingers stroked across them and he bent down and kissed each one in turn.

"If you want to fuck her go ahead," I urged already imagining his cock slipping into her hole.

"No, I can't do that, it would be like raping her," he apologetically relied.

We covered her up and went back downstairs to continue our drinking, I felt disappointed that he hadn't taken the opportunity presented to him, but I could also understand why.

I was up early the next morning even though it was Sunday as I had to pop to the hardware shop for a couple of things, on my return I could hear Sandy and Mick chatting.

"It was nice of John to put me to bed yesterday I must have been some weight to carry up the stairs," Sandy said innocently.

"We both carried you up, so it wasn't that bad," Mick replied.

"Oh," she said, "well I hope you didn't both undress me," she said laughingly.

"We did," was his reply and I waited for the explosion to happen.

"Your joking right," she said hoping that he was.

"Well John removed your clothes but I removed your underwear and it was the most marvellous sight I have seen for years."

"You are joking aren't you, John would never allow that, please tell me your joking," she pleaded.

"No I'm serious, you have a fantastic body, and I don't want to offend you but I'd do anything to make love to you."

The conversation was getting me extremely horny and I was glad that neither of them knew I was listening.

"The other week you asked me if I have a fantasy, well I do, and if you carry out that fantasy then you can have me, whenever you want," she said with all sense of embarrassment gone.

"Well if I can do it I will," he replied almost in a whisper.

"I'd like to watch a man get fucked by another man, so if you fuck John up the arse and then get him to suck you back hard then my body is yours," she said as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

I couldn't see Mick's face but it took me by surprise and even if he was prepared to do it, I didn't think I was.

Later that day Mick and I were back in the garden once again drinking, but he hardly spoke so I felt that I better tell him that I had heard the whole conversation.

"You know what she wants then if I am to shag her," he said unable to look me in the eyes.

"Yes I do, and as much as I want to watch you fuck her I don't think I could let you do me first, the thought scares the shit out of me, no pun intended," I said trying to make light of it.

"Let's look at this logically, if Sandy is sitting or lying naked and I do you up the arse I can pretend it's actually her I'm doing, I mean one hole is the same as another one," Mick stated nonchalantly.

"For you maybe but how could I excuse it, women don't do men up the rear end, unless they use a strap on that is. I'm not gay or bi or anything like that, I love women," I said as if I was the only one to lose out on the idea.

"Let me agree to do it and before it happens we can all smoke some grass or get a few drinks inside us and then we can blame that," he said confirming that he would do anything to get inside Sandy's cunt.

"I'll have to think long and hard about it, this is asking a hell of a lot," I said even though I knew I wasn't going to agree, at least not until hell froze over.

A few weeks passed and the thought spiralled through my mind on countless occasions, but eventually I decided that it just wasn't going to happen, it really wasn't my scene.

The August Bank Holiday arrived and out of the blue we decided to not have a normal Sunday lunch but a barbecue instead. We bought some chicken wings and steak burgers and cooked them slowly over the red-hot coals, the smell of the charcoal permeated through my nostrils, it was a smell I loved.

As we ate we somehow managed to demolish two bottles of wine that made the afternoon even more relaxing.

"So Mick have you decided yet to…..,"

"Decided," I interjected, "decided what?"

"You will only find out if Mick agrees to my terms," she said as I pretended to be ignorant to the scheme.

"Yes, I have decided and I agree if you can get John to agree," Mick said while trying his best to avoid looking at me.

I was dumbfounded, this is not what we had discussed and now he had placed me in a terrible position, if I disagreed Sandy would never forgive me and if I did agree I would have to suffer the indignation of being butt fucked. Sandy went into detail about her fantasy and how she had asked Mick to fulfil it and all that was needed was for me to agree. I don't know why but hearing Sandy speak in suck frank terms was actually turning me on, and probably because of the drink I agreed to the proposal.

"Shall we go to our bedroom," Sandy said as she winked at Mick.

I followed them both into the house like a little lost sheep not really prepared for what was about to happen.

Sandy stood on the bed and slowly and seductively began removing her clothes, out of the corner of my eye I could see the show had already got him pretty stiff. Once she was naked she laid on the bed using her elbows to prop herself up and opened her legs wide letting us both see her lips protruding from between her pubic hairs.

"Your turn John, take your clothes off and stand at the end of the bed with your legs open and your tongue may pleasure me while Mick screws you good and proper," said Sandy so brazenly it was hard to figure out if this was the same woman who only a few months ago was such a prude.

I didn't move, I was frozen in time, little men were screaming no in my head, I clenched my butt in fear of what might happen, would it hurt, many questions zoomed around in my head. Sandy slapped me on the leg, which brought me back to reality, and I obediently removed my clothes and stood in the position she had told me to. I felt exposed and vulnerable as Sandy beckoned me towards her hungry hole. I leant forward and hungrily began eating her cunt and clitoris, I was lost in the delightful feast when I felt fingers rubbing a cool gel into my anus causing me to flinch. I clenched my butt in anticipation of the pain and Mick whispered to me to relax as I felt his cock press against my little hole. Inch by inch he slipped deeper inside me the pain I first felt was diminishing and even though I felt extremely embarrassed by it all, it did start to become pleasurable. I felt his balls against my rear and as I did so he began fucking me, pounding me as I continued to suck Sandy's pussy the steady rhythm forcing me to crash against her mound. Mick's pace quickened as he came close to climaxing and as he erupted inside me I also came in an explosion that I had not experienced for many years. Mick then laid on the bed as I was forced to try and make him hard once more, it was helped by Sandy who took his hand and placed in on her now sopping wet cunt. It didn't take long for him to slip his finger inside her eager hole, the thought that his cock would soon be penetrating her helping him to quickly become erect once more. He rolled between her legs and from the position I was in I could see it disappearing inside her cunt which started my cock to also begin to rise. He started to hump her, his cock almost coming out as he continued to fuck her.

"Oh fuck me Mick, harder do it harder, fuck me faster, I want to be fucked until I can't stand it anymore!" she screamed. As she came a long loud moan emanated from her mouth and as Mick spurted his come into her the moan became squeals of delight.

A year has past and Mick is still our lodger, but now before she lets him fuck her, she fucks me first with a strap on and then lets me watch him have his way with her, which seems to be every night. She won't let me fuck her anymore, she says that I'm nothing but a limp dick, what started as a fantasy had turned into a nightmare.

tamol
tamol
91 Followers