Setting Up the Mrs.

Story Info
A man comes to Jimmy with a proposal he can't turn down.
3.7k words
68.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,233 Followers

A lot of white men stumble in here to read Interracial works, yet end up cursing me for writing it. And I'm sitting at home laughing my heads off at their silly, childish comments. A lot of them can't even spell. Yet they think their words are going to hurt my writing pen of experience. Are they too dumb, or is it just me?

Here's another story for my fans out there. As for the haters, keep on hating. That's all you're good for. I was in the U.S., two weeks ago, and loved the place, and the women. I'll be there again soon.

*

It was a Saturday afternoon. Jimmy Badass was about slipping into dreamland when there was the sound of his apartment doorbell ringing. Whoever it was pressed his doorbell a second then a third time, as if the stranger was well aware he wanted nothing more than to just wish whoever it was to up and vanish. Sighing with resignation he pulled himself up from his bed, put on a tee shirt and went over to see who it was. He peaked through the side window and saw a white man standing there waiting. He didn't look like anyone Jimmy had met before, but it didn't stop him from unlocking his door to get a perfect view of the man.

"Yeah, what can I do for you?" he asked.

The man didn't say anything at first except stand there staring at him. He was a middle-aged fellow of average height, with a portly frame and ruddy features. The man had a determined look on his face, like he was there on a mission.

"Yes, you're him alright," the man said. "I can recognise you just as easily."

Now Jimmy was more than curious as to who the stranger was. "Excuse me? Do I know you from somewhere?"

"You ought to, though I doubt if it's any of your fault that you don't. No, you wouldn't know me, but you would happen to know of one Molly Ellrod, don't you?"

Jimmy quick ran a scan through his head for a name-check and then his face lit up with recognition. "Oh yeah, Molly. Yeah I know her -- pretty woman she is. So what's she to you?"

"I'm her husband," the man replied in simple but ominous-sounding words.

Jimmy had to inhale deeply before he said anything, not wishing to create a scene. He gave the man a careful look, most especially he checked to see if there were any bulge in his pants pockets in case he'd come with the intention of putting him to sleep permanently.

"You mind letting me in? I think you and I have got a lot to talk about."

"Yeah ... yeah, sure, come on in."

Jimmy let the man into his home and at that moment as he shut back the door he wished he had one of his TP pals around to make him feel safe. Though the guy looked kind of harmless, but it wouldn't be safe counting on that. Besides, what else would he be here if not to have it out with the guy who's been seeing his woman? Goddamn that bitch for never telling me she was married.

"By the way, I don't think we've been properly introduced," the man said, extending a hand towards Jimmy. "The name's Mitch. You're Jimmy, right? Jimmy Badass, I presume?"

Jimmy took his proffered handshake though he was still cautious of his visitor. "You asked her about me?"

"Gosh no!" Mitch laughed, setting himself down on a sofa. "Why on earth would I want to do such a thing? I got to find out from you once when I came by unannounced at her place -- which as well happens to be my place, but for now it's hers to keep."

Jimmy sat across from him, his mind hard at work. "You and her are divorced?"

"Have been divorced six months now. She caught me in bed with some dame and out came the lawyers. But we've been keeping in touch since, and of late we've been having quite a lot of talk about us coming back together. But that was until I found you with her. I just thought I'd drop by the house and see how she was doing. I was about knocking when I heard some strange sounds coming from the living room. I peaked in through the window and there were the both of you rolling over each other on the floor. It really took the wind off me."

He slapped his hands on his knees and burst into gay laughter. Jimmy was at a lose what to make of this -- was he deranged or just playing, he wondered.

"Look, Mitch, I'm sorry you had to see all of that ... the real truth is I never really knew she was your woman, or that she was married. So I hope you're not mad or anything."

"Mad?" Mitch looked at him incredulously. "Whatever ever made you think I'd be mad? Really I was happy when you found both of you that way, and that's really why I'm here. You do work for those Tongue Patrol fellows, don't you?"

"I do, yes."

"Well then I'd like to propose you keep screwing my wife ... except I'd like to have some type of leverage to use against her so as to win her back. You follow me?"

"I follow you, except for the leverage part. What exactly do you want me to do?"

Mitch then told him.

************

Molly stepped out of her car and instinctively pushed back a lock of brunette-coloured hair that had blown across her face before crossing the street. Jimmy sat by the bar counter from where he had a good view of the front glass window of the establishment and from where he sat he spied Molly strolling across the street, looking every inch like the sexy middle-aged woman that she was. Jimmy took a sip of his drink then went to seat at the booth table he had arranged for both of them.

Less than a couple of seconds later the establishment's doors pushed open and in came Molly. Her eyes scanned the room before spotting her man at where he was seated and gingerly like a school girl stepping out on her first date, she went over to meet him. Jimmy got up and embraced her, letting her tits press against his chest, and kissed her cheek, inhaling a musky-scented perfume before letting her go.

"Girl, you're looking way too good to eat," he said as he gave her slender-framed body in her summer shirt and blue jeans a thorough looking over.

"Do you like what you see?" she spurned around for him. All what Jimmy's eyes was interested in was the roundness of her butt pushing against the fabric of her jeans; he was getting hard already just recalling the sight of that ass and how it had fitted with his cock the last time they had fucked. "I'll bet you can't wait to get a piece of this hot cake," she murmured at him.

"Let's get something to eat first, there's plenty of time for that."

They placed their orders and made small talk until their meals arrived. Though it was obvious while they ate that Molly's interest lied more in what her lover was packing under his pants. Jimmy had intentionally ordered a large meal as he wanted the extra energy to fulfil the Mrs later on. But his main intention was to create enough time to allow Mitch set his home in readiness for them.

The previous day that Mitch had visited him they had laid plans for Jimmy to bed Molly at his own apartment which was halfway across town. Mitch told him that Molly hadn't yet been to his place, thus there wouldn't be any chance of her knowing it was actually her ex-husband's pad. Although he was getting rid of anything incriminating that would alert her to that when Jimmy brings her over ... but what was most important was the video camera he was setting up to use and record the event.

"How did you enjoy your fish?" Jimmy asked her a while later when they were done eating.

"Very delicious. But I can think of something that will be more delicious than that," she said with a sexy slur. Her hand went under the table and grasped his cock. She licked her lips seductively. "I can't tell you how much I've been thinking about your cock since last time we screwed."

Jimmy grinned. "Well then if you want a repeat performance, I guess we'd best be on our way."

He settled the bill and then they got up and left the restaurant. Outside he made as if he'd forgotten something and then told her a lie that he was having his place exterminated this morning and that by now he doubt if the chemicals would have evaporated already. But he then told her about a friend of his who'd agreed to loan him his apartment as he was travelling out of the city. His words were thoroughly convincing enough for Molly to agree to follow him in her car while he drove ahead in his.

Jimmy knew the way to Mitch's place as Mitch had driven him there afterwards the previous evening when they'd long finished having their discussion. Mitch lived in a scenic neighbourhood of low-rent apartment bungalows. He didn't see Mitch's car parked anywhere in sight as he drove into a parking space and was glad about that. Now would have made a worse time to give things away. Molly's ride slid to a halt beside him and then she got out. He led the way towards Mitch's pad, his hand kept groping her ass while they walked towards the building.

Mitch was friendly with several of his neighbours, one of whom was a night-crawler who worked the evening shift down at the power plant. He had left Mitch with his house keys to stay in, as Mitch had fed him a cuck-and-bull story of his ex sending over her lawyer to come and feed him some alimony papers which he was desperately trying to avoid. He had long already set up the video camera in his home -- one in the sitting room and another in the bedroom -- which he intended to capture the action that he knew was going to take place, and had connected the transmission to his laptop which he had right there with him as he sat in his neighbour's sitting room couch, waiting for the show to start. He had glanced out the curtained window and sighted Jimmy strolling towards his place with his wife already struggling in his arms. He was bursting with excitement, he could barely contain himself. His laptop sat on the table before him waiting for the web cameras he had carefully hidden in his apartment to come on live. Jimmy was going to do that as soon as they were about to begin.

From inside the house, the door to the apartment and in walked the woman with her lover. They slammed the door shut and then Molly started struggling in Jimmy's arms to kiss him. Jimmy responded alright, and then told her to sit on the couch and wait for him while he went to freshen up. His intention actually was to turn on the web camera that was hidden behind a work of art statuette right next to the TV stand facing the sitting room. Mitch had previously shown him where it would be hidden. Jimmy went and switched it on and then went into the bedroom to switch on the other that was there. Right away at the opposite building, Mitch's web camera came on and he got an excellent view of his wife seated on a couch already starting to take off her top. He rubbed his palms together and grinned from ear to ear.

"Got you now, Molly," he murmured.

Jimmy took off his jacket and shoes in the bedroom and then returned to join Molly where he'd left her. She already had her top off and them met in the middle of the room, sharing a deep kiss while their hands groped and fondled each other's body. Jimmy undid the buttons of her jeans and slid his hands behind to cup her ass. Molly loosened him out of his pants and shorts and Jimmy did the same to her, pulling down her panties as well. He smacked her butt, loving the way her ass cheeks bounced, and then picked her up and turned her upside down. Molly whooped with delight when she found herself staring down between his legs and she reached for his cock and started sucking him when Jimmy got an exquisite view of her pussy staring at him in the face and began to munch on her. He held her like that for a while with his arms wrapped around her waistline, lapping his tongue back and forth over her pussy and asshole with aggression. Molly could barely contain herself from feeling the pleasure he was giving her and though she tried sucking him as hard as she could, it was a no-win situation. Mitch who was glaringly watching everything too was amazed by what he was seeing and had to free his cock from within the hiding place of his pants in order to breathe some air and stroke it as well.

Jimmy soon dropped her down on the couch. Molly gave a lengthy sigh, totally winded with what he'd just done to her, and then came forward to once more attack his cock with her mouth. Jimmy adjusted himself inconspicuously so as to give the camera an excellent view of what was happening. I made as if they weren't being watched, wanting the episode to seem so real to Mitch whom he knew was watching and recording as well every detail.

When Jimmy figured he'd had enough of Molly's sucking, he indicated for her to get up and then sat down on the couch, holding his hardened erection in his hand. Molly came forward and straddled him; she growled a sigh of contentment the moment she felt her pussy become enveloped by his shaft.

"Ohh shit!" she moaned, shutting her eyes to the wave of pleasure that was upon her. "Oh God, you black cock feels so fucking good!"

She wasted no time in riding him. Jimmy decided to let her be in control for the time being. Her pussy slid back and forth on his cock and made slapping sounds each time her ass bounced hard on his thighs. Her tits jiggled before his face, and he grasped one of them and pulled it towards his awaiting mouth. Soon he began slamming his thighs upwards to match with her fucking, and by that time she was howling with ecstasy. Jimmy rubbed his thumb against her clit while she bounced and smacked her butt repeatedly with his other hand, spurring her to ride him harder like a pinto. A moment later he pushed himself up from the couch with her hanging unto him as if for dear life. His cock slipped out of her wetness but he reintroduced it back inside and began slamming his cock harder and deeper in and out of her cunt with what seemed like rapid fire. Molly squealed and screamed like she never had before and quickly erupted into an earth-shattering orgasm before Jimmy deposited her back on the couch.

"Ohhhhh my God!" she murmured. "Ohhhh God, Jimmy, you're really killing me this time!"

Jimmy laughed, stroking his cock which now was coated with her juice. "I ain't even done with you yet."

I knelt between her legs and licked her pussy for a moment, letting her enjoy the feeling of his tongue for a while, and then when he felt ready, got up and leaned over her and thrust the head of his cock back into her pussy's wetness.

"Damn! The guy sure can fuck!" Mitch muttered to himself as he sat there watching what was on his laptop. He'd never been so excited like this in a long while.

Jimmy gave Molly some aggressive deep thrusts, pulling nearly all the way out of her and then slamming down on her pussy hard. Molly grunted with each slam he gave her; her hand went to rubbing her clit as Jimmy began to pick up pace to work her pussy hard and good. He too was nearing climax and Molly sensed it too.

"Cum inside me," she moaned. "Ohh Jimmy darling, please, fill me up with your cum!"

Jimmy kept on firing her with his cock till the moment came and he issued a loud grunt and fired his first burst of seed way deep into her womb. Molly had a second orgasm right that moment and wrapped her arms around him, pressing his body against hers as she felt him release load after load of precious semen inside her. When he was done he collapsed on the couch beside her. She was too weak to even more and could only rest her head upon his shoulder while she felt his cum slowly roll out of her cunt and down her thighs.

In his friend's apartment Mitch too was nearly arriving his own moment of cumming. He'd increased the speed of his jerking to rhyme with that of Jimmy fucking his ex and already he was breathing heavy and deeply while his hand kept on stroking his cock. At the exact moment that Jimmy was emptying his bag of semen into Molly's cunt, so as well Jimmy groaned as he blew his load over his laptop's screen. He sat there panting, and sighed when he realised upon where he'd unloaded his cum. He waited for his breath to catch up before heading into his friend's bathroom for some toilet paper to wipe his computer screen with. When he returned he noticed that Jimmy and his ex were no longer lying on the couch. He clicked on the bedroom's webcam and watched as they climbed on the bed.

Molly got up and went into the bathroom to wipe herself clean; Jimmy didn't bother following her. He shut his eyes and pretended to fall asleep while he heard the sound of water rushing out of the bathroom shower. Molly returned to the room a short while later. She stood by the bed and ogled the sight of her handsome black lover's cock lying prostrate between his legs. Even at semi-erection his cock still seemed sturdy with its veins more prominent as it still glistened with her cum juice. She was totally unaware of the web camera situated at the other side of the bed watching her as she climbed back on the bed and knelt before her lover's legs and wrapped her hands around his cock and went on stroking him while at the same time taking him into her mouth.

Jimmy's eyes came awake and he smiled at her while she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. He pushed her hair away from her face, loving the sight of her pink-coated lips wrapped around his black member along with her hand; the contrasting sight was just so lovely he wished he had a camera right then to capture the moment.

"I want you to fuck me from behind!" Molly said to him.

"Always give the lady what she wants," he laughed as he jumped off the bed and made her get into position before hunching behind her and thrusting his cock once more into her warm wetness.

Molly gasped, pressed her face against the pillow as Jimmy began thrusting back and forth inside her. The marathon lasted almost as long as the one they'd had in the sitting room. Molly moaned and muttered unintelligible gibberish while at the same time thrusting her ass back at Jimmy each time he pulled out of her. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her face up and smacked her bottom repeatedly with his other hand. The bed shook and groaned from their momentum.

He leaned over her ear and grunted, "Tell me bitch, whose pussy is this?"

"Yours, babe!" she cried out with lust.

"Tell me again, whose pussy is it?"

"Yours! Yours! Ohh God, Jimmy, fuck me! Fuck me!"

Jimmy grasped her waistline and went on fucking her with as much fury he could muster. All the sound that echoed in the room were Molly hollering her moans and Jimmy grunting like a hungry lion, intermixed with the sound of his waistline slapping against her ass and the weight of the bed groaning under them. He growled and gritted his teeth when he felt himself about to cum and again he emptied his load deep into her cunt. Both of them collapsed on the bed and remained there for almost an hour before either of them decided to get up.

----------

A couple of days later Jimmy was cleaning up his apartment when he heard his door bell rang. He went to open it and saw that it was Mitch standing there though this time with a smile on his face.

"Hi Jimmy. Sorry I didn't let you know I was coming, just thought I'd drop by suddenly."

Jimmy shook hands with him. "Not a problem. So how did she take it when you showed her the tape?"

Mitch shrugged. "She wasn't too happy about it at first -- she called you all sorts of names -- but then I told her it was I who'd set up both up, she kind of accepted that. Anyway, we're back together again. She just couldn't take the threat of me presenting that recording to the divorce court."

"I wouldn't blame her for that. So are you two going to be tight this time?"

"Oh yeah, definitely tight. We spend almost every night watching the video. It's our own private home movie now. Matter of fact, I just might be retaining your services again pretty soon, so don't you be going anywhere so soon, you hear?"

Jimmy laughed. "You know where to find me. if you can't get me, just call by the office, they'll help you out."

dsoul
dsoul
1,233 Followers
12