Seven Days of Lust Ch. 05

Story Info
A picnic with a twist.
4.5k words
4.57
52.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay laid in bed the following morning and opened her eyes slowly. Yesterday had been a wonderful experience and a new one in her lifetime. She had finally felt the sensation of having her tight little ass fucked and fucked thoroughly. She was thankful she had prepared today’s surprise for Dan previously or she may have been a bit behind in trying to come up with something new for their week of intimate surprises.

So far she had played the part of a sweet and innocent little schoolgirl for Dan and also she had somehow managed to convince a few of her friends into have a wild night of stripping and bi-sexual fun. For today’s plans she had prepared a nice picnic and she was about to reveal one of her most well kept secrets to him. She had a little fetish that she hoped he would join in on and not look at her weirdly about.

Actually as Kay lay there she thought about the few fetishes she did have, she was a little cumslut to her husband and she craved his creamy spunk every time she turned around she found herself wanting more. She also had a penchant for wearing garter belts and stockings that came mid thigh. Those were normal enough but there was still two that she hadn’t shared yet with her husband.

As Dan slipped out of bed he jumped directly into the shower and started washing himself off. His hard-on refused to subside until he had pissed this morning. So as he felt the spray hitting his body he strained to get the first streams of piss going. It occurred to Kay that now was her chance. She had planned on waiting until later this evening but figured when the opportunity presented itself she should run with it.

Stepping quietly into the bathroom Kay pulled off her panties and just as he started to release his golden stream she jumped in joined him in the shower, directly in front of him to be more precise. Dan had his head tilted back and was just letting the piss go when he heard a gasp and looked in front of him and watched amazed as Kay rubbed her clit in furious little strokes as his piss streamed over her clit and pussy.

Dan was at a loss for words he didn’t know exactly what to say or how to react. On one level he was horrified by his wife’s actions yet on a deeper level he felt a tremendous sense of arousal and primal almost caveman like control over her. It was as if he was pleasing her yet also claiming her with his scent. As Dan watched his wife his stream trickled to a halt and he found himself trying to give her even just a little more.

Kay couldn’t believe the rush she had as Dan had stared straight at her fingers working so well over her clit amidst the stream of urine he was providing her. She had always wondered what it felt like and now she knew. The warm fluid from her lover cascading over her fingers and clit, even more the scent for some reason drove her crazy with lust. She couldn’t wait for the next chance at getting Dan to do this again only next time giving her a full blast instead of only the last half of his golden fluid.

Dan started to say something but not before Kay closed the gap between them and kissed him full on the lips. Her tongue slithered around his lips before he opened his mouth to massage her tongue with his own. His thoughts centered simply around what had just happened and how hard his cock was throbbing right now. No need for words they were both too turned on to speak at the moment. Dan grabbed Kay around the waist and spun her so that her back was to him. As soon as she was facing the other direction her hands went out to the wall and she bent her back thrusting her ass at him and wiggled her hips just enough to let him know she was more than ready.

Kay reached behind her and grabbed his thick cock in her hand and stroked it as she pulled him towards her. She knew he wanted to bury that mammoth cock inside her wet pussy and that’s exactly what she wanted right now. Kay felt him press the head against her slippery lower lips and then the head rushed inside, quickly followed by his thick long shaft.

Dan thrust in as hard as he could wanting her to know how turned on he was and then grabbing her hips he started pumping hard into her hot center. He felt her fingers brush his balls and then the way she kept one hand between her legs and rubbed her clit and moaned was enough there to get him off. He wondered if she knew just how wild she made him feel and how lucky he was all the time. Dan rammed his cock in and out and reached down to spread her pretty little ass cheeks as he watched his cock slide in and out of her wet hole.

Kay couldn’t take much more right now her knees were weak and she felt another climax coming on. She tossed her wet hair to the side and looked over her shoulder directly into Dan’s eyes. “Cum inside me, cum on me, cum with me,” all three she said with a husky voice and she knew he wouldn’t deny her.

Dan upon hearing Kay’s words could hold back no longer and he slipped a finger past her tight anal ring and fucked her hard against the shower wall as he raced to meet her with his own orgasm. Quick enough his cock was pulsing and he grabbed a handful of her hair and slammed his hips into her ass burying his rod to the hilt. The first shot went off like a cannon inside her pussy before he could pull out and nudge her down.

Kay spun around and dropped to her knees as she did so. The water spraying over her shoulder was a nice touch as she felt Dan’s warm cum shoot onto her cheek and dribble down to her breast before she could even get him near her mouth. She grabbed his cock and slurped it into her mouth and started to swallow the rest of his morning cum before licking him clean.

__________________________________________

Dan stepped out of the shower and she followed right behind him. “Honey, what brought that on, I never knew you were into the whole golden shower thing?” he asked with a smile.

“Well, silly boy, there are still a few fantasies I keep private for days just like today.” she replied.

“I certainly can’t wait to find out what some of your other ones are then my dear,” he whispered.

“I can tell you this much Dan, you’ll find out at least one more before the day is over.” she giggled.

Dan’s mind started to wonder as he dressed for the picnic she had told him they were going on while in the shower. It appeared that she had this day all planned out as well as she had the others they had shared lately. Dan decided to sans boxers for the day thinking it could add to the excitement at one point or another.

Across the room Kay was dressing for her day as well while also admiring her husband’s muscular ass as she watched him pull his jeans up over his hips. Little tingles ran through her body as she thought about the day’s upcoming events and what she would soon be doing with her husband in a secluded area of the park. She had arranged for a horse drawn carriage to pick them up in a short while. Finishing up her dressing she ran downstairs to throw some last minute ideas in the picnic basket. These were just extras to the items she had listed to the catering service that would be supplying lunch for them.

Dan strolled down the stairs as just as the doorbell rang. “Now who is that so early on a Friday morning?” he asked her.

She smiled to herself as she picked up the basket and walked into the foyer to join him at the door. As Dan looked down he realized he hadn’t even glanced at his beautiful wife as she had left the bedroom this morning. His jaw fell slack; a wide grin slowly crept over his face. Kay was wearing a little white sun dress with cherries all over it and as he knew this was normally only an around the house dress as her ample figure was put fully on display by the too tight plunging bustline, and it was a little too short for her normal tastes as it showed her ass with every step and nearly bared her cleft between her thighs for anyone who had wandering eyes. What surprised him most though was that she had on long white thigh high stockings beneath the dress, he also could see the thin little straps that he knew went to her garter belt.

She didn’t give him time to speak as she opened the door. There stood an older gentleman probably in his mid fifties dressed in an elegant tuxedo and white gloves along with a top hat. “Good day Ma’am,” he greeted her, “I hope you are prepared for your day.”

Kay smiled as she pulled Dan out the door and closed it behind them. Once outside Dan could see near the curb a great black carriage that was tethered to four enormous Clydesdale horses. He had always loved these great beasts and obviously his wife had remembered how he always stood in awe of them whenever the horses passed them when they had gone for walks in the park drew a carriage. Dan followed hand in hand with his lover close behind the driver. As they neared the carriage Dan stepped forward and turned around putting his arms around his wife and hugged her whispering a soft thank you into her ear. Kay started to step up into the carriage as Dan stood behind her holding the basket and putting a hand on the back of her leg at the bottom of her cute little exposed ass as she climbed up.

Settling into the seat Kay knew that Dan had gotten quite the eyeful up her dress but didn’t think that he had discovered yet her failure to wear panties today. Dan slid up into the seat beside her and the driver started the horses at once by snapping the reigns slightly. As they rode together through the city towards the park Kay rested her head on Dan’s shoulder and her hand on his thigh. Slowly she began to stroke his thigh up and down with gentle little motions not trying to arouse him to a rock hard status only to stimulate him and wonder what she was up to.

They rode in silence, sharing tiny kisses here and there along the way. Finally the carriage brought them to the outskirts of the park and the driver turned and asked where they were headed exactly. Kay leaned forward in the seat to tell him and as she did Dan slid his hand down the back of her dress and underneath the hemline to her bare ass and started to rub the exposed ass cheeks slowly. The driver motivated the horses and they were off again crossing the paths of the park at a leisurely pace, there was no rush today and the only sense of urgency was the one between Kay’s thighs.

Twenty minutes later they came to rest in a secluded area of the park and the driver helped them both down and then pulled the carriage off the main path and reclined in the seat as Kay and Dan went off over the little hill down to a even more secure little area with a nice grassy area near a little pond. Baskets in hand, Dan waited as Kay fanned out the blankets and then sat down and patted the area right next to her, “Come sit down with me lover,” she flirted with him batting her eyes up as she spoke.

Dan sat down and at once Kay leaned in and started kissing him with deep passionate intensity. Dan responded accordingly as his hands went up to her face and cupped her chin as he tasted her sweet lips like it was the first time he had done so. Kay was ready to eat and even more prepared to get down to what she had really planned for the day.

“Let’s eat and then relax a bit honey,” she said with a smile.

Kay laid out all the food on one blanket and scooted herself over to the adjoining one next to Dan. They sat there and looked at the feast that had been prepared for them. Small cocktail shrimp, finger sandwiches, skewers with grilled shrimp and small cuts of steak. A bottle of red and white wine were also among the baskets contents, as well as fruit of all sorts and a can of whipped cream and bottle of chocolate syrup.

They ate slowly savoring each tasty morsel pausing to feed each other tidbits of shrimp and steak. Dan poured a glass of wine for them each and they sipped it slowly. Dan knew that his wife had something else up her sleeve he simply couldn’t figure out what it was. Soon enough he would find out.

Kay finished the last of her lunch and then grabbed one of the strawberries from its container and slipped the tip into her mouth sucking on it as her eyes met Dan’s. She bit off a little piece and then slid over into Dan’s lap as she pressed the moist fruit to his lips. Dan opened his mouth and bit down on the offered fruit only to have Kay pull it away just as quickly as she had placed it there. “You little tease,” he growled wrapping his arms around her.

Kay was in the mood for much more than teasing and she knew that it was time to proceed. She reached down through her legs and underneath her dress and rubbed the crotch of her husband directly beneath her. Dan pulled her back and started kissing her neck as he licked her earlobes each time he worked his way near them. His hands worked down below the dress and around her hips to the front where he started to rub her thighs and feel the garter material. His cock grew in leaps and bounds as he felt that material which excited him so much. Kay knew this was a fetish of his and she liked to indulge him as much as possible with them. Kay spread her legs and leaned back against her husband’s chest, turning her head she tilted her mouth towards him and playfully stuck out her tongue. Dan took her cue and sucked her pink tongue into his mouth as he slipped his hands between her wide spread thighs.

“Do it Danny,” she whispered as their lips parted, to show him just what she meant she put her hand over his and pushed his fingers against her wet sex lips, “do it right here, slip those fingers inside my wet pussy.”

Dan was already on the verge of cumming even as his wife softly demanded he finger her out in the open. He spread her swollen lips and curled his fingers inside her wet, warm, center. Her vagina muscles squeezed around his fingers as he worked them in and out of her and stroked every inch inside her that he could reach. He placed his thumb on her clit and rubbed it in the opposite motion his fingers were making inside her and felt her give a slight little shudder. “You make me so hot Kay baby,” he growled into her ear.

Kay was ready to go a step further now and slipped the shoulder straps to her dress off of her arms and turned in Dan’s lap to face him. She lowered the top inch by tortuous inch until finally her breasts were fully out in the open. She raised herself up on one knee and pressed her nipple against his lips as she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer.

Dan returned one hand between her legs and then started to bite and nibble on her erect nipples. Kay started riding Dan’s fingers as she concentrated on his mouth and what it was doing to her breasts. Dan pulled her the top half of her dress down until it was resting on her waist and he started flicking his tongue against the hard nipples faster. Swirling circles all around the sensitive flesh. Her pussy was so wet that her juices were running down her thighs and making a huge wet spot on his pants.

“Honey, lets go home and continue this,” Dan said gasping for breath.

“No, I have more, mmm, in store for you today, oh god,” she said as she bit down on his shoulder as she came for the first time that afternoon around his fingers. Her breaths grew shallow and she leaned in closer to Dan and pushed him down on his back. She pulled off his shirt and then slipped down to his thigh. Dan looked down and could only see her hands fumbling with his belt beneath her dress as she worked to get his jeans open. Once the belt was off she looped it around his wrists and put his hands above his head, she tugged his jeans down over his hips and tossed them aside as she pulled them off his legs. Now completely naked Dan felt vulnerable to being caught but his cock didn’t seem to care as it bobbed in the warm breeze.

Kay slipped her hand over and grabbed the whip cream and sprayed some out along her husband’s rigid cock. She leaned down and as he watched slowly ran her tongue over the edge of the cool whip but never touching his member. He wanted to grab her head and shove it down and watch her take his cock into her mouth to the hilt as she sucked on him but he knew that with Kay as long as he was patient he would be getting what he wanted in the end.

Kay as if reading her husbands mind opened her mouth wide and took him deep into her throat as she cupped his balls and rubbed the cool whip in there. In a few short seconds she started bobbing her head over his cock sucking in mouthfuls of flesh and smiling up with a hungry look on her face as she paused to see how he was reacting. Her pussy was in dire need of attention and she expected Dan would go for whatever she wanted at this moment.

Pulling her mouth away and standing up Kay pushed the dress down her body and stood over her husband as she squirted out more cool whip right along her wet slit. Dan didn’t hesitate as he grabbed her hips and pulled her pouting pussy down to his mouth. His tongue was pressing already lapping at the creamy concoction as she came to rest on her knees just above his face. She ran her hands through his hair and told him, “Oh Dan, I just l.. l.. love how you lick my pussy.” She knew he loved when she talked dirty and after all this was the last day she got to feed into his fantasies and she wasn’t about to let her last chance go by without a superior experience. After Dan had managed to clean all the cool whip from her slit he drove his tongue past her glistening pussy lips and started to press his tongue up inside her. While Kay loved this she needed more. She reached down and started rubbing her clit with one hand and with the other reached back to stroke Dan’s love muscle.

Dan bucked his hips at her touch trying to get her to stroke his aching shaft to release but she only teased him over and over. Dan had enough teasing he wanted to fuck his slutty little wife hard all over this secluded area of the park. He pushed Kay away and flipped her over grabbing the cool whip and sprayed a think line down her spine right to the top of her ass. Seeing the chocolate he grabbed the syrup and popped the top off and let it run down the crack of her ass. He then pushed her head down and raised her hips up and traced his tongue down from the base of her neck to the top of her ass clearing the cool whip away before flicking his tongue at the syrup.

“So did you make your own, mmm, hershey highway today lover?” she teased as she tossed her hair to one side and looked back at him over her shoulder.

Dan slapped her ass and smiled as he lapped at the chocolate around her asshole. Just the right mixture of her juices had combined with the chocolate and he knew they would be playing with the syrup more in the very near future. Dan slid back behind his wife on his hands and knees and grabbed both cool whip and syrup containers, one for each hand. He squeezed the cool whip top and sprayed the cream all over her ass and back, then he started pouring the chocolate sauce all down her ass and over her shoulders so it would run over her breasts as well.

Kay was shocked that he knew about her little food fetish and desires to use food for sexual pleasure. She would have to question him on it later, but for now she just enjoyed the sensations of the cool whip and chocolate sauce running all over her body.

Dan wasted no time as soon as the containers were empty he rammed his cock to the hilt inside his wife’s tight little tunnel of love. Grabbing her hips he started slamming into her with such ferocity that he nearly toppled them both. Kay put both hands flat to the ground and pushed her hips back to meet Dan’s every thrust. She loved the feel of his big meaty cock throbbing and stabbing her inside. Dan scooped up some of the creamy cool whip in his hand and slapped her ass splattering the cream everywhere as he fucked his hot lover’s body.

“I have to cum soon honey, I can’t hold out much longer,” he told her.

12