Seven Days of Pain and Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
analasis
analasis
14 Followers

I blubbered in silence, then cried out, tears now streaming freely, my light application of mascara running in rivulets down my face, darkening and distorting my skin as it etched deeply, to age and erode my apparent youth. The pain was so intense that I could stand it no longer and cried out for respite.

Calmly, he said, "I will ease off now and then begin slowly again; the pain will recede and your pleasure will begin." Sure enough, as he began to cane me anew, something changed, a warm feeling washed over me, calming and secure.

The cane still cracked and fell, more slowly and lighter than before but I did not care. A transformation came over me, a warmth that spread throughout my body. I was now hot and wet, leaking fluids down my legs, approaching orgasm. He slowed and then stopped. I felt his hands gently caress my battered buttocks, fondling my vagina and ass, assessing what he had done.

He was surprisingly gentle as he applied cream and balm to my abused ass, rubbing it in softly, calming me with soothing words. Then he shocked me by lowering himself and licking both ass and pussy, lapping at both of my portals to paradise.

Day 6:

I was early and came in quietly through the already open door, wondering and expectant, fearful but not terribly afraid. Slowly I advanced to the kitchen, fully expecting to meet my master and his assistant there. The room was empty, which surprised me. Then I heard loud footsteps on the stairs and my master arrived. "Come with me," he said as he led me upstairs to a back bedroom and bade me to wait, for what I did not know, but soon would find out. He kissed me gently on the lips, touching my breasts, and said: "Little one, you are all aflutter but do not fear and be brave, for what awaits you will prepare you for my pleasure and stand you in good stead! I await with anticipation what is to come." With those words he departed.

Interlude: Anna enters, strap in hand, looking very severe, but also contrite. "I have to strap your pussy. It is something I must do!" She then hesitates, reluctant to go forward. "I do not want to do this! Maybe you will understand better if I can show you." Slowly she raises her dress and lowers her panties and, with bended knees, she parts her legs wide, almost in lewd fashion. At first I do not understand, until I see her red and bruised vagina. With slow drawn breath, she says: "I also experience pain and now you must too. I have no choice." As if she has revealed too much of herself, she straightens up, raises her panties, lowers her skirt and, once again assumes command.

She orders me to remove my panties, lie on my back on the bed, raise my dress and spread my legs wide.

I am surprised to see that my master has not accompanied her, disappointed that he would not witness my terrible humiliation, but he has left and can only enjoy vicariously my pleasure and pain.

"I am now going to strap your pussy really hard, until you beg me for release. This is to sensitise your pussy but also for your master's pleasure, although he is not here to witness it. Cry out if you must, but if you can last until I finish, you will have proven yourself." So begins my exquisite pain as she straps me remorselessly. The strap descends harder and harder as she cries: "Just ask me to stop, just ask for release!" She is almost begging, as if she wants it to stop. An instinct or stubbornness deep within denies her that, wanting more, wanting to be lifted to a higher plane. I refuse to give her the satisfaction of crying for surcease; I endure the pain, until I am so wet, wondering where is my final release and the expected bliss. Suddenly, she stops. "Calm yourself and await your master," she says very quietly. "He will fuck you long and hard, particularly when he sees such a bruised and punished pussy."

I lay in anguish, an agony of suspense, awaiting my master, hoping he would be pleased with my vulnerable condition. I waited with legs open, bravely exhibiting my recent punishment, wanting him to see the extent of what I had endured for him.

Finally, he returned, naked and fully erect, hugely endowed. He knew that I had been brutally punished and prepared for him and needed to be penetrated. I lay in anticipation, feeling the pain in my bruised pussy but still strangely aroused, seemingly always to want more. I had inadvertently rolled onto my side to succour the pain. Gruffly he said: "Turn over so that I can fuck you properly and add some balm to your badly bruised cunt."

Lying on top he entered me immediately, going deep, initially adding to my pain. As he bestrode me, the pain began to recede, lessening as my pleasure gradually gained ground, reaching a climax in sweltering heaving eruptions. I was not alone, since he also splashed deep within me, face contorted, as his sperm flooded my secret parts. His blood infused face changed, realising that something different had occurred. I think he was pleased that I had come so hugely because he gently patted my butt and said: "You have done me proud."

He stayed for a while, lingering, looking with satisfaction at my ass and reddened cunt; then, with a shake of his head, he finally departed. With a shrug, he left, as if my satisfaction and fulfillment were of little consequence.

Day 7:

As I entered the foyer, a primordial cry rang out, a cry of such anguish and despair that I stopped; it sounded more animal than human. The reality of such anguish halted me, as I hovered inside the doorway, unwilling to go forward, unable to retreat.

"Pull yourself together before she comes. Stay as you are, do not revert to what you may become," hissed an urgent voice, which I immediately recognised as Anna, his assistant.

"Do what you must, but do not succumb to this terrible thing." The voice was urgent in its admonition. Then a door slammed with finality and silence reigned.

Somewhat recovering, I advanced reluctantly, fearing the worst. And so it was: storm clouds were gathering, the kitchen in turmoil, as with beetled brow he scowled at me as if I had done him a great harm. I did not know what was happening but feared it nonetheless. What could be so special about today that he could be so upset? And then I remembered, this was the day of my anal penetration, when I was supposed to have prepared myself.

I had been instructed most careful in my preparation; first an enema to remove all fecal matter, then, upon arrival, lube my own asshole for his easy penetration and come forward in total supplication; all of which had been carefully scripted. None of which I had done! I knew now why he was so upset but, maybe that was the purpose of my reluctance to prepare myself, since I probably wanted to be chastised, but, more likely, wanted to rebel against such a harsh regimen.

That was not to be so, since he grabbed me by the shoulders and hauled me into the kitchen.

"You intentionally did not prepare yourself, wanting to frustrate and anger me. Well you have succeeded! I was going to prepare you properly, a gentle warm-up, or a slow melodic caning, leading to something harsher. Now I am going to cane you as you have never been caned before in your life."

"Remove everything and I mean all, embrace the table as if it was your lover, spread your legs wide and present yourself properly."

So began the harshest caning that I have ever experienced in my life.

Interestingly, he began slowly, almost reverently, building to a crescendo of hard smacks, each excruciatingly more painful.

I was in a fugue by now, not distinguishing between pain and pleasure any more.

Suddenly he stopped and flung the cane aside. "I cannot continue with this. It is inhumane and no longer my nature, regardless of what I may be. It is time to resume the main business of the day, that of your anal penetration."

Harsh of voice he demanded "Are you prepared?" And then: "Of course not!"

I spluttered and prevaricated, but he already knew that I had intentionally forgotten or rebelled against his admonishments.

"I thought so, since you are in such disarray, so I did it myself. I have everything we need, but I will not apply them, since you need to do that yourself."

With great trepidation, I prepared my ass with oils and ointment, getting ready for my final degradation.

"Prepare yourself and then come and kneel before me, ass raised in offering and total submission."

And so I did, kneeling before him, offering a beautiful ass and cunt, so willing and compliant, but he was still not satisfied.

"There is something missing here, maybe that you did not suck me beforehand or, maybe, my assistant didn't strap your pussy sufficiently, or I did not cane you enough. The possibilities are endless, so, maybe, we should start all over again! What do you think?"

Finally, in total anger I said: "I think you should fuck me and stop prevaricating. Either get on with the job or forget it!" And with those words his previously erect cock became flaccid, and with drooping prick and angry gesture, he left. I was dismissed and our session was cancelled or postponed indefinitely.

But now I saw him for what he was, neither man nor beast, but both, capable of great love and also of great cruelty. Caught between two worlds, he was in agony, never knowing which nature was true and fearing which would surface next!

I understood his dilemma and my heart ached at such exquisite pain!

As I watched such tragedy enacted before my eyes, I knew I had a pivotal role to play in determining the eventual outcome. Which nature would finally win out; this sometimes wonderful man or his nemesis, his terrible beast.

I could only wait and see.

Day 8:

Yesterday was supposed to be our last session, but, since it was such a disaster, I thought it didn't count and that we might extend everything into another day. So I came, fully prepared, an enema having totally cleansed me that morning. Expecting to be rejected I was totally surprised to be received so cordially. I now understood that this was to be our final day. I did not know what to expect, since he had become so volatile and unpredictable.

He was friendly as I entered, gently asking me to strip. When I was naked, he invited me to kneel before him. He assured me there would be no more punishments or lessons, but that he would like me to unzip him, take out his prick and suck it to hardness, whilst he explained all to me. I gladly complied, loving his length and size, while he spoke softly and said that he thought he was beginning to love me and maybe wanted me for the rest of his life. He needed me more than I could understand, because I was the only person who could tame the monsters within. I would still need to be chastised from time to time, but it would be gentle and, he would take care of that, sometimes gently and sometimes harshly, but always fair.

I hesitantly agreed to his proposal and, suddenly his previously limp cock became hard and rigid as it should have been the day before.

I gladly turned around and presented my ass, hands stretching my buttocks wide, exposing an invitingly open anus, wanting to be entered, provocative and pleasing.

He groaned in anticipation before penetrating me with a rock hard prick and began to ream me out, making me want to scream in anticipation of what was to come. His rhythm increased as he got into his stride, well mounted, riding high and proud. When I knew he was about to ejaculated, still wanting him deep in my ass to come again and again, he pulled out and offered his spasming prick to my mouth. I accepted him, knowing his offering was a kindness. As I licked up the last drops of his cum I felt sated although I still wanted more and more of the same, and what is so wrong with that? I swallowed the last of his offering, an opiate to dull the very edges of reality.

Interlude: An odd torpour creeps over me, as a sudden twilight descends. I am transported back in time to an ancient place, a period lost in history, maybe before time and ancestral memories began. It is a time of turmoil and ancient upheaval, in an unsettled land, seething and roiling, uncertain in its birth, before giving sway to a more stable and settled place. It is a land of smoke and ash from volcanoes live, with the lingering stench of brimstone from fires now dead. It is a place of morbid swamps, of rising vapours and air fetid.

Animals, half-human, some furred or downed, others bare and naked, run free across these steamy and sweltering swamps; stopping only to couple in total abandon, with grunts and inchoate cries, without inhibition or reason.

The earth lurches and again I founder, lost and fearful in this wonderful but terribly troubled land.

Then I hear it, hauntingly beautiful notes of crystalline purity, pipes so compelling and suggestive, drawing me ever closer to uninhibited freedom, an urgent lust, a desperate need to couple with careless abandon.

In dread, I need to escape this wild and wonderful place, but I cannot, since I am already deeply enthralled, caught up in its haunting and wild beauty; it is so totally different, strangely exotic, erotic and enticing.

It is only then that I look down upon myself and realise I am no longer clothed but covered in a fine down and silky, gold-like fur; not sure if I am any longer human. I do not understand; in fear I cower down, covering myself, yet offering myself in trepidation and abject subjugation.

A bird flies down, apparently black but iridescently blue, merging into green. It is a raven, of genus Corvus; commonly, a blackbird or carrion crow. This dark haired raven carelessly descends and settles upon a skeletal branch; then another and another, as they continue to gather; birds of ill omen but of such ageless knowledge that they did once barter a small part of that knowledge, the gift of far seeing, for the eye of a god; thus did they pluck the eye of Odin, as he hung in crucifixion upon a tree.

These are birds to be feared, for they possess an ancient wisdom, as they gather in stunted trees and tell their timeless tales; they descend, one, then two and then many, until they weigh down strong bare branches; they wait in silence, assessing and coldly calculating.

As their dark eyes settle upon me I shudder, suddenly cold, in dread of their calm disparaging gaze, waiting in anticipation, for I am sure they already know my deepest thoughts, secrets and fears. I do not want their black eyes to gaze in judgement upon me or witness my shame or what is yet to come. I truly fear their dark, remorseless, unrelenting eyes.

I turn away, but still feel their questing eyes upon me; then suddenly the tears flow, unbidden, streaming down my cheeks, as I cry remorselessly; for something dead, innocence perhaps or a desperate longing, as yet unknown; a terrible need, unable to be fulfilled, or a love lost, never to be requited.

I lower myself in dread and expectation, wanting, yet fearing; afraid of what is to come, peering back with unseeing eyes; myopic, tear-filled and now near-blind.

In the distance a male approaches, dominant, half-man, half-beast, bounding through the rough grass and tangled sedge. I kneel, trembling in fear and longing as he nears. He advances with such assurance, that I am totally cowed. Although I am wet and ready, he does not immediately penetrate me, but, with roughened tongue, licks my hairy vagina, almost human, drawing ever deepening breathes of pleasure from my body. Then he totally covers me, mounting me with such force as to sunder me. He knows no bounds, as he stretches my compliant cunt, penetrating deeply, relentless in his animal pursuit. Then he slows, stops and withdraws; he re-enters more slowly, as a new phase begins, drawing out each stroke of his long and now slick prick, penetrating me totally. I feel a tenderness well up inside me, as I build to climax.

I know I am hallucinating or dreaming at best, but these images pursue me, each melding into the next, with diminishing clarity and forbearance.

I turn and gaze into the eyes of my intruder and then know, with suddenly realisation, who is there. A transformation takes place, as I see in his face a nimbus of such feral longing and desire and love, formerly concealed, now revealed.

I know then that my true lover needs me and is giving me this brief insight into his alternative world; what is possible may yet be fulfilled. In silence, I thank him for this strange and wonderful insight.

Slowly I emerged from this fugue; wondering what had become of me? Then, with sudden realisation, I knew that I had already merged and identified with his alternate world and become a true part of his nature, a slave to his cruel and forbidding side, but I did not care.

No matter what he said I was already a part of him, between two worlds and would go forward and embrace both natures, his human and other.

I listened as he tried to explain, but I already had a vision of his universe, of unbridled passions, coupling without inhibition; a comingling of pain for pleasure and pleasure for pain.

Then he continued: "In truth I know not what I am, but you have had some small insight. Whether I can still remain human or will revert, I know not! I now know you have already crossed the line and have experienced some of those extraordinary feelings, sights and sounds that await on the other side. You can help, by your very sweet nature, young and vibrant, you can fulfil the void within me and help me control my nemesis. Stay or go! I cannot ask for more."

I decided to stay, foolish as that may prove to be. I could not deny my big and foolhardy lover, for somewhere beneath his thickened skin and hirsute body, changing, perhaps to pointed ears and cloven hoofs half-hidden, occasionally revealed, I am sure lies a heart of pure gold.

Maybe there is a future for me with this would be satyr, or maybe I am fooling myself? Only time and experience will tell!

I am young and foolish, inexperienced and naive, certainly. I hoped for the best and waited with baited breath, open to new experiences and strange fulfillments.

Analasis.

2015

analasis
analasis
14 Followers
12