Seven Days of Service - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hatsuda
Hatsuda
201 Followers

My cock was still deeply embedded in her body, firmly encased in her warm vaginal walls, not so patiently waiting for me to take it on another trip.

I heard her say something under her breath, but I couldn't make out what it was. "Cathy, are you all right?" I asked. She might have muttered one of the 'safe' words, and I didn't want to move beyond them if she had.

Louder now, she said, "I'm sorry, Sir. I know I didn't—scratch—your itch."

"You can fix that, though; can't you?" I responded.

"Yes, Sir," she answered. "Please, I belong to you now; take whatever you want from me."

I slowly rolled her over onto her back, spread her legs and bent them back towards her shoulders. There was no resistance this time. Her lovely sex was completely exposed to me now, and I fully intended to claim my prize. She still couldn't see, but there had to be no doubt what was about to happen to her in her mind.

I lined my cock up on her center, and sank it quickly into her cunt, reaching bottom in an instant. She responded with a loud gasp, which only inflamed me further. I quickly resumed the pace that I'd set while fucking her from behind and was gratified to hear her sounds of passion and arousal begin once more.

Watching the chain connecting her lovely breasts sliding back and forth on her chest as I pushed her body back and forth across the floor, I decided to focus on touching her tits once more.

I slid my hands up her body until I reached the chain. When I bumped into it, I reached underneath it to grasp each tit in my hands, massaging them without disturbing the pincers that held her nipples in captivity.

She increased her moans and grunts as I continued my drive into her body, but suddenly, she reached up with her now free hands, grasped the chain and jerked it from her breasts.

Her sudden intake of air told me that she hadn't anticipated the pain that would accompany that action. Her next exclamation gave me conflicting messages regarding what she'd just done to herself. "Shit—oh my god—yes!" As soon as she uttered that comment, she grabbed my hands and pressed them to her nipples, urging me to fondle them, roughly. I suspected that the blood rushing back into her tender nipples had a lot to do with her reaction. Whatever, I thought—another opportunity—one I wasn't about to pass up.

Her hips were slamming into me now, matching me stroke for stroke and I soon felt that familiar warning in the base of my groin, signaling me that I was about to take this rocket to lift off. I was pleased to discover that Cathy had also begun the now familiar trembling in her body, slowly swelling into the shudder that warned me that she was preparing for takeoff as well. Her hands continued to crush mine into her tits and I simply allowed her to determine the level of punishment she was willing to endure. I was just happy with my hands on her beasts.

Finally I reached my tipping point and began to pull out to spray my discharge over Cathy. Sensing what I was about to do, she shouted out, "NO!In me dammit; I want to feel you in me!" and grabbed the hair on each side of my head, pulling my lips into hers. Grunting into my mouth through her orgasm, she somehow still managed to thrust her tongue deep past my teeth, dueling with my tongue. My climax took place on schedule and I began pumping what felt like buckets of semen deep into her body.

After we each came down from our mutual highs, we still appeared to be firmly welded to each other—by the hips—by the lips. Cathy was still chewing on my mouth and my semi-hard cock was only reluctantly leaving the warm, wet, seductive confines of her pussy.

We'd passed through several barriers in our relationship this evening, and I still had not heard either of the safe words that I'd given Cathy to stop our game whenever she'd had enough. One thing was certain however, our lives were not going to be the same after tonight.

Exhausted, I removed the blindfold from her eyes and finished removing the soft handcuffs, now uncoupled, from her wrists. I brought her to her feet, pointed her towards my bathroom and instructed her to freshen up, dress up and return to the living room to me.

I pulled my shorts back up, and flopped back onto the couch trying to get my thoughts together. For the moment, I seemed to completely control one of the managers of our company with the most potential to become a superstar within our ranks.

Hang ups? Yeah, big time, but nothing that couldn't be worked out over time. She'd already come a long way and I wasn't just talking about the sexual challenges that I'd thrown at her. That was simply for my satisfaction, I thought.

Eventually she returned to the living room, and she was once more dressed in her usual sweatshirt and jeans. Standing in front of me, she waited for my instructions.

I told her that we were going to be hosting a barbeque party for project leads here tomorrow and that she was going to be the hostess. Watching the frown cross her face, I quickly informed her that I expected her to be wearing a bikini bathing outfit and if she didn't have one to make sure that she picked one up before arriving at noon.

I figured that it would be suitable retaliation for her bragging early in the contest that she'd have me hosting a "girl's night in" party, wearing nothing but a "ball-bag."

As she left I reminded her that she only had to tolerate this torment for two more days.

Two more days, I thought to myself, andMY torment begins.

(To be continued in Seven Days of Service – Day Six)

Hatsuda
Hatsuda
201 Followers
12