Seven Men & Wife

Story Info
Weekend getaway gets away from couple.
2.5k words
3.92
186.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyz123545
xyz123545
20 Followers

This is a story from last weekend. There are actually two stories in here, one from each night. The first one quiet, then second one... NASTY.

My wife and I were away for the weekend to have a little fun. We got to the hotel on Friday night. Not a really nice place but it did have an outdoor pool and hot tub. It was one of those places where all the rooms looked into the middle court yard area where the pool was.

We got a ground floor room (I always try for a ground floor room when we travel.). We ended up having a few drinks in the room and them we went off to the bar (as we always do!!). I will keep this part short, but suffice it to say, we got sort of drunk, not too bad as she didn't pass out, but enough to be a bit giddy and for her to be a bit careless.

We had been driving most of the day and were tired so about 10:00 we decided to head back the hotel and get some sleep. One thing I always do when we leave our hotel room is I open the curtains so that when we get back they are ready for anyone to look in (usually she doesn't notice and tonight was no exception). We got back and I told her I wanted to run to the front desk for a second and that she should go in and get ready for me to come back (which usually means get naked and get in bed).

I, of course, had no plans to go to the front desk; I wanted to get to a place where I could watch others watch her get out of her clothes. Kind of like watching your wife if she decided to do a strip tease for strangers. When I got around to the poolside I could see that there were 6 guys and 2 girls having some drinks in the hot tub with a great view into our room.

I watched from a distance as they all looked up as that light in the bedroom came on and my wife stripped off her white tank top, blue jeans, white thong and white bra. The girls where giving the guys a hard time and the guys were just hard. To my extreme pleasure, my wife actually laid down on the bed, on her back, arms crossed over her head and then... fell asleep. I watched for about 30 minutes while each guy ended up going up to the window for a good look.

Eventually, I went back into our room, shut the curtains, almost, and then proceeded to wake my wife up enough to get a tremendous blowjob from her. I know that some of the guys were watching as at one point as I could hear them just outside the window. That was night one.

The next day, after being out all of the morning and part of the afternoon, we decided to just spend the rest of the day in the sun, by the pool, drinking margaritas. Once again, we started to get quite drunk (and I was ensuring her drinks were doubles most of the day). There were lots of people around and we all had a great time. At about 5:00 those same 6 guys and 2 girls came out to the pool.

They immediately recognised her (me too I guess) and thinking that we had know idea who there were, they made sure that they came over and sat near us. The guys kept on looking over at my wife and, I could imagine, were picturing her naked like last night.

Of course, we all started talking, having many more drinks and a really great time. At one point, my wife fell asleep with her bathing suit top undone and we did the typical guy thing and one of them throw a bucket water on her and she jumped up and we all saw her tits. Even she laughed a bit. She quickly covered up and we went back to drinking.

Eventually, it was late (no dinner so we were all really drunk). Around 11:00 the two couples of the group headed off to their rooms leaving 4 guys and the 2 of us. Jennifer, my wife, was really loaded at this point and was having trouble keeping her eyes open. I know that once she gets in a hot tub she done (the heat really gets to her). It can even be like she is hypnotised in that she is barely aware of her surroundings, and therefore thinks we are at home in our hot tub. If I ask her to do something she sometimes does it with out thinking.

This was one of those nights - hot sun all day, many, many ounces of tequila, no food, and now we were in the pool side hot tub... it was the perfect combo. The six of us were in the tub, I was next to my wife and the others were next to her. She was almost out when I leaned over and quietly, so no one would hear, whispered in her ear, "Take off your suit honey, lets have some fun tonight". When I did, I quickly "moved over to my beer" on the other side of the tub and watched.

About 2 seconds later, with her eyes still closed, she reached back, undid her bikini top and laid it on the edge of the tub. She then scooted up a bit, reached down and pulled off her bottoms as well and then leaned back and passed out. The 4 guys jaws dropped open. They looked at me and I just shrugged like ... "I don't know what's going on, but I sure like it". After a few minutes, I moved back by her side.

The next round of drinks showed up - tequila shooters). I woke her up and said that the guys and I would like her to do some shooters with us. One of the guys yelled out "How about some body shots". He hit the nail on the head - it was one of those things that my wife loves to do (even when soberish). Don't forget, she has no idea that she does not have a bathing suit on.

She wakes up a bit from the stupor as one guy gets out of the tub and lies on his back on the side of the pool. He dries off his belly button, pours the tequila in there and calls her over. Jen got up; she had to get on her hands and knees out side the tub, and did the shot.

The whole time all the guys were starring at her beautiful ass and her dangling tits. It was awesome. It looked like she was about to give the guy a blowjob.

She got back in the tub, and another guy quickly got up and asked her to do the same... and she did. The third guy did the same. Then the last guys got ready. I could see that she was not enjoying all the tequila (I would guess that she had about 2 ounces per body shot) and that she would need some prodding so this time I leaned over to her and said, "lets do this last one the "fun" way".

Again, in a bit of a trance, she followed the instructions (obviously thinking it was me she was about to do the body shot on). She poured the tequila in his belly button, put the lime in his mouth and then, to the surprise of the guy, reaches under his trunks, exposed his rock hard cock and sprinkled the salt on it... She has done this to me many times!!! It is a great prelude to having sex.

She then got between his legs, licked up his cock to get the salt, then a quick suck of the cock, then moved up and sucked out the tequila and then straddled him and deeply kissed the lime out of his mouth. To my surprise, she then reached back grabbed his cock and sat down on it (it went all the way in before we knew what was happening). Then.... She passed out!

So here we are, my wife has this guys cock in her, she is passed out on top of him and he is slowly starting to take advantage by starting to fuck her. I was about to do something when one of the guys yelled out, FUCK HER JIM!! Now, my name isn't Jim so that means that even in her drunken stupor, she knows something is wrong. Not exactly sure what, but instincts cut in and she slowly dismounts and slides back into the hot tub. They look at me and I just shrug my shoulders again and tell them to wait a few more minutes, I have an idea.

The few more minutes were to let the 8 or so ounces of tequila that she had in a very short period of time kick in. I knew that at that point she would not wake up for anything. We all just kind of sat there, no talking, and waited. After 25 minutes I said okay, how would you guys like to do some body shots off of her?

The 5 of us carefully pulled her out of the water and laid her on the side of the hot tub on her back. I said, be creative (but no intercourse without a condom). I would be back in 20 minutes and be taking her back to the room. Saying "no intercourse with out a condom" was a huge shock to them because, that basically said, "if you have a condom, you can fuck my wife".

These guys were animals (of course I didn't come back in 20 minutes I planned to watch from the darkness of our room for as long as it would take) They all completely and totally abused her. She was fucked by all of them at least twice. They came in her mouth. One guy ass fucked her (I almost ran outside on that one as had her face in the water while he was doing it but one of his buddies noticed and being the kind guy that he was he kept her face out by standing there with his cock in her mouth).

They took pictures, they took video, they called their other two buddies down and those guys fucked her, it was a total and complete fucking gangbang. I personally came 4 times just watching.

Eventually, they realised I wasn't coming back and finally they took a picture of the 6 of them, with her their feet on her naked body (like the picture you take when the big hunters bag a tiger) and then they all left her, sitting up in the hot tub, nude, with her bathing suit beside her. They cleaned up the pile of used condoms and went back to their room. It was 2:30 in the morning.

A few minutes later, the security guard came out from behind a large bush. I hadn't seen him at all the whole night but I bet he was watching the whole thing given he must have been at work and he would have been out in the pool area at some point during a normal night.

He was this quite larger rather fat black guy. He walked over to the hot tub. Said something and got no response so he nudged her with his foot. She promptly slid sideways and into the pool. I thought he was going to have a heart attack and jump in. He managed to grab her arm and pull her out of the pool.

There she was, naked at his feet. I saw him reach down rub his cock a little and then readjust the thing so it could stand up straight. He looked around and then bent over and grabbed her tit. He squeezed and prodded her. Then he fingered her. All of a sudden, he had his hands between her legs, grabbed her arm and had her over his shoulder like a fireman would carry someone out of a building.

He started to walk away with her. I panicked. I had to get dressed and get outside. By the time I got there, he was gone and I had no idea where she was. I quietly looked around for them and could not find a thing. My heart was pounding through my chest thinking that this had taken are really bad turn. What if he killed her or something?

I went back to my room to think of what I could do next. I couldn't call the front desk, how would I explain it? I couldn't call the cops for the same reason. I just sat there not knowing what to do. About 30 minutes later, there was a knock at the door. There was the security guard, with my wife over his shoulder (with a robe on).

He said that he had found her out behind the hotel and that obviously she had been raped quite a few times but there was no one around so he didn't see anything and there were no witnesses. He said he had kept it to himself and hadn't told anyone. What could I do? I said, "lets keep it to ourselves as I know my wife will not remember anything (her attackers or even that she had been raped) and that it was best that she never knew". I thanked him and he left.

When I put her in bed I opened up the robe and took a look. She had cum on her tits, her face (it had been wiped off but could still be seen). She had cum dripping out of her cunt and her ass. Her asshole was huge and I also noticed that the corners of her lips were bleeding a bit from being stretched way, way, way too far.

The big fat black guy (with the obviously huge cock) had fucked my wife every way he knew how. He had obviously taken her back to an unoccupied room knowing he could get away with it given what he had witnessed by the pool.

I tell you what, I came on her face, fucked her twice and had the wildest orgasms I have ever had while I was thinking about the 7 different men who had fucked and abused my wife that night. It was absolutely incredible.

The next morning, she woke up and was terribly sore. I told her that I couldn't remember what we did that night, as I was very drunk too. I could not even begin to try and make up a story for all the stretched orifices that she had on her body so I thought it would be best to just not try.

She went about her business all day, very hungover, and every time I saw her reach back and rub her asshole or have her tongue lick the torn corners of her mouth I almost came in my pants!!

That's it for now. More stories to come later.

xyz123545
xyz123545
20 Followers