Seven Minutes in Heaven Pt. 02

Story Info
Keeping it in the family.
7.6k words
4.7
70.7k
67

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha and her brother Steve have been discovered in a compromising position by their mother. Can they hope to ever get their parents to understand how they feel for each other? The answer leads them to put the game to unexpected use.

*****

There was no explanation that could be made. Steve desperately reached for his clothes, but Samantha sat up and said "I guess it's just what it looks like."

As he struggled to pull on his pants he stammered "We...we had no idea we'd fall asleep."

Their mother was speechless and left the room as the pair got dressed.

It was a very quiet dinner that night. Their father sternly looked from one to the other of them. As the dishes were cleared Steve said "We might as well talk about the elephant in the room. Maybe we should go into the living room and be comfortable for this."

Samantha and Steve sat beside each other on the sofa, there to support each other. Their parents sat in chairs facing them.

Steve said "Dad, I guess mom told you her version of what she saw this afternoon."

Their mother exploded "What do you mean my version!? There's only one explanation!"

Samantha held up her hands, palms out, to calm her mother down, and began by reminding them of the diary from 1929 which they all had read. "A couple in my sorority and Steve's fraternity did some research and found that a lot of what was in there was true. They really did a guessing game and played a game called Seven Minutes in Heaven. There are actually rules for that one. The Deltas and Theta Beta Delta got together a party to try out the games."

"As luck would have it we drew each other's names for each game. For the Seven Minutes in Heaven game we were in a cramped dark closet for seven minutes. The idea was that anything was fair game to do as long as it didn't take longer than seven minutes. Also there was a part about 'what happens in the closet stays in the closet'. We were reluctant at first, but then thought about great great grandmother Mary playing the game. What would she do? So, we entered into the spirit of the game and did some 'touchy feely.' It was dark in there and easy to pretend we were with someone else. I wasn't with Samantha and she wasn't with me. We put ourselves back in time. Later we talked about growing up and our feelings for each other."

"Something was sparked in that closet. Neither of us shared with anyone else what went on in there, but afterwards we talked to each other and discovered we each had deep underlying love for each other."

"It was a serious discussion. We discussed the ramifications of it and how it is considered wrong, but decided we needed to explore those feelings further anyway in order to settle the question of how serious our relationship was. We've done the closet game several times this summer, and decided today to just be open about it, with no pretending or role playing. We weren't trying to be sneaky, but wanted to avoid what is happening now, until we sorted things out between us."

"It's not just sex. I know you don't want to think about it but we are both active in that regard. We don't need each other for that. If it's not just sex what is it? We love each other."

"What we felt today wasn't sexual gratification. Okay, there was that, too. But what we felt was a deep connection with one another."

"It was the closet game that led us to that closeness. Through the pretending to be someone else we discovered we felt something for that other person. It was only later that we realized it was real between us."

"Neither one of us has ever come close to feeling what we feel between us with another person. Never."

Their mother opened her mouth to speak, but her husband stopped her and said "This is an eye opener for me. We need to address this, but I think right now isn't the time. Your mother and I have some things to discuss. This is very serious. I can't emphasize enough how serious it is."

That night Steve, whose bedroom was closest to the master bedroom, heard raised voices from within although he couldn't make out much of what was said.

There was a noticeable iciness between their parents for several days. One day later in the week, due to a stomach bug going around, Steve had to fill in and work a double shift. Their mother went to an evening garden club meeting - one of those things where the ladies sit around drinking wine for a while before they talk about gardens.

Samantha sat in her room reading emails when her father knocked.

"Come in dad. What's up? You frankly look like hell."

He plopped down to sit on the edge of her bed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Your mother and I have had some frank discussions about what went on the other day and what you told us about it." He paused, searching for words. "It made us realize we...uh...we've lost something between us. I don't know how it happened or when, but something you said struck a chord with me."

He looked down at the floor for a long moment and Samantha remained silent. Finally he raised his head and faced her. "I would like to get it back. I miss that spark we had at one time. This may be what you kids call TMI, but we haven't had sex in...I don't know how long. Months. Even then it wasn't like it used to be for us. When you talked about how you discovered closeness with each other I thought how much I'd love to rediscover that. I actually suggested we try out your closet thing, and she went ballistic, so there's no chance of us trying that out together."

There was another long pause. "You said that when you first played the game you visualized the other one was someone else, right?"

Samantha nodded, but her gut tightened as she dreaded the turn she thought this conversation was taking.

"I'd like to find some way, somehow...I want to find that spark again."

"And you're here talking to me because...?"

He took a deep breath and looked away from her, staring out the window. "Would you help me?"

What was he suggesting? Him and her in the closet? OMG! That would be so wrong! Oops. That had been Steve's argument and she had shot it down. Now the shoe was on the other foot and she did not like it one bit.

"I've got to think about it."

"Well...I sort of thought with Steve working late and your mother not here..."

Oh shit. How could she talk her way out of this one?

She arose from her chair and paced around the room. Her father sat with his head in his hands and looked like he was ready to cry. He got up suddenly and said "I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I've embarrassed myself in front of you and have made you uncomfortable. How could I even suggest such a thing? I'm sorry. Forget I even came in here."

The words tumbled out of her mouth before she could even think. "I'll do it."

Her father stopped and stared at her with a mixture of horror and relief.

"Dad, everything you just said was the same argument Steve made - he's my brother, it was wrong. We told you the other day we had a serious discussion about it. You have the same reservations he had. But we got through it, and something happened between us."

"I don't want something to happen between us. I want something to happen between me and your mother."

"Let's work on you first, and then we'll worry about mom. And Steve. What happens in the closet stays in the closet. Neither one of us can ever talk to anyone about it."

"Oh god, Samantha. If I could feel a spark again I'd do anything for her to get it, too."

"I don't know how much time we have, but you'd be surprised how long seven minutes can feel like. We don't want to risk either one of them coming home earlier than expected."

"Where do we go? My closet has plenty of room."

Samantha shook her head. "I have just the perfect place."

When she opened the coat closet her father looked dubious. "Why, there's no room in there."

"Trust me. That's the idea. You have to be forced into physical contact. Come on in. I'll stand here and you stand right there."

When she pulled the door closed she found herself in close contact with her father, their faces practically touching. She felt his breath on her face and wondered just what the hell she had gotten herself into.

"Okay. I'm going to start the timer. I think the time frame is important because it forces you into making decisions quickly."

"What do we do?"

"Take a deep breath and put me out of your mind, as I will with you. It's 1929 and we're playing this game at a rollicking party. Everyone's probably well lubricated with alcohol, legal or not. Now imagine you're a young man and I'm a comely young lass you have the hots for. I've been bating my eyes at you from across the room all night. Each one of us has to figure out what moves to make. Bold, but not frightening. And certainly not timid. Great great grandma Mary was a loose cannon, remember. I'll be her. What are you going to do?"

"I have no idea."

"You won't get any action like that, even from Mary. Remember, you've been making eyes at each other for the entire party."

"But you're..."

Samantha was getting exasperated. "Jeez. I'm Mary. You can be some guy I'm trying to steal away from my best friend."

Her father tentatively wrapped an arm around her waist. She grabbed his shirt, pulled him forward and kissed him. She pressed her body against him and rubbed her breasts against his chest. One leg slid between his and pressed his crotch. A stirring against her leg indicated his beginning arousal.

Samantha ran her fingers through his hair and began to unbutton his shirt. She quickly had it open and ran a hand up under his tee shirt. When he still hesitated to make a move she pressed her breasts against him again. He tentatively touched one. "Mmmm"

Her response made him bolder and he unbuttoned her shirt with trembling fingers. When it was open she pulled her bra up so he had ready access to skin. He showed he had experience as he caressed the nipple and kissed it to hardness.

Her hands quickly unfastened his belt and his pants shortly dropped to the floor. She grasped the bulge in his shorts and he groaned. In a flash his shorts joined his pants on the floor.

After her boldness he fought with the button on her shorts until it was unfastened. She laughed at his plight. However, once unfastened he pushed her shorts down over her hips, swallowed hard, took a deep breath and, with trembling hands pushed down her underwear.

He felt around the new sensation of her mostly shaved 'lady bits.' His hand played with her labia and he found her clit. Unlike Steve, he went under the hood for the real thing and she squealed. His hand on her breast, a finger in her vagina, and a thumb on her clit soon had her writhing. She grasped him and pumped. He took the hand from her breast and slightly moved the hand she had grasping his penis, indicating a better angle to grasp it. If Samantha was anything, she was a fast learner.

His breathing became quicker and harder. She felt ready to have a good one, but wasn't sure he was ready. She moved her hips and guided him to her wet entrance.

All remaining thoughts of his daughter fled from him. This was a woman, and he was doing something he hadn't done in months. He held her hips as he thrust hard and fast.

Samantha arched her back and let out a loud cry as she came hard. She pulsed, squeezing him hard. After a few more strokes he emptied into her, and they stood, still joined and holding on to one another.

The timer brought him back to reality. With horror he realized he was having sex with his daughter and quickly pulled out. "I'm so sorry, Samantha. I don't know what came over me."

"My name's Mary, and I know exactly what came over you and I don't think you quite finished. I think some is still seeping out. Let me get that for you." She dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth to suck out the last of it.

"What the hell?"

"Never had that done?" she asked as she stood up again.

"Never."

"Ever done it?"

"Never."

She put her hands-on his head and pushed down. "Down you go."

He slowly knelt in front of her and she guided his head as she rotated her hips forward and up for easier access. "Go ahead. Kiss me."

He leaned forward, nuzzled her small patch of hair and kissed the bare lips. He drew back, looked at it and kissed it again, using some tongue.

"Oooh, that feels good."

Instinctively he sucked on one of the lips and she gushed on his tongue.

She pulled him back up. "Now that you know how to do it you can save it for another time. That was very good for a first time. I think you could make me come just by doing that."

She pulled up her underwear and shorts as he stuffed his re-stiffening penis back into his shorts. As he fastened his belt she reached to pull her bra down. He caught her hand and held up one finger. He bent to give one last breast squeeze and nipple kiss.

They stepped out of the closet and he pulled up short, his hand over his mouth. "My god! What have I just done?"

"I think Mary and some stranger had a good time."

He shook his head. "Not Mary."

He held her chin in his hands and turned her head slightly. "I never realized until today how much you look like your mother did at your age. That's who I was with. Your mother."

"Dad, that's so sweet." She put her arms around him and kissed his cheek. He leaned his head on her shoulder and they stood like that until the rattle of a key in the door announced Steve was home.

"What's this all about?"

Her father started to turn red but she acted to divert Steve's attention. "Dad and I just had a soul-baring conversation. We talked about love and sparks."

Her father nodded. "Yes, I think a tiny spark has started."

"Now go fan it, dad, until it blazes again."

"Thanks, sweetheart."

When their father left the room Steve put his hands on his hips. "Something went on here. Spill."

She shook her head and he turned to leave the room. When he saw the closet door wasn't completely closed he peered in.

"Good god! You took him in the closet!"

"I've got nothing to say."

Unknown to them their father had stopped just outside the room to listen if she told Steve anything. He breathed a sigh of relief, smiled and went down to the kitchen.

Steve couldn't pry any information out of Samantha, so went to have a chat with his father in the kitchen. Some facial reactions and body language told him that something went on, but he got no real information there either.

Since Steve had worked late that day he was given the next day off. With his father and Samantha at work he was home alone with his mother.

She had brewed a second pot of coffee and offered him some.

"What's up, mom? You don't usually drink this much coffee."

She sighed. "Nothing."

"That is such a typical mom thing to say. Come on, something's bothering you."

"I'll talk to Samantha when she gets home."

He drummed his fingers on the table. It wasn't hard to figure out. "It's you and dad, isn't it?"

Tears sprang up and ran down her face. "Oh, Steve. I don't know what's happened to us. I still love your father and I think he loves me. At least he tells me he does. But something's missing."

"This all came up after you found me and Samantha didn't it?"

"Oh, that just brought it to a head. I saw you two and I was so angry at first, but as you and Samantha talked later I realized I felt something else."

"And that is?"

She sighed heavily. "Jealousy. Besides thinking about how wrong it was, seeing you two wrapped up in each other's arms, you looked so much like you were in love, just as you explained it. And I realized that was something I didn't have."

"You just said you and dad love each other."

"But not that way. That's what's missing. The physical closeness. The very words you used to describe yourselves broke my heart because I don't have it any more."

"Does dad feel the same way?"

"He says he does, but we argue about it and instead of getting better it gets worse. He was home last night with Samantha and said they talked about it. I was mortified! Talking about our...sexual...problems with our daughter! I should be talking to her and he should be talking to you."

Suddenly everything clicked. Dad must have talked to Samantha and she showed him how Seven Minutes in Heaven worked for the two of them.

"Well, dad seemed in better spirits today, so maybe she gave him some good advice."

"What can she know? She's so young."

"Only a year younger than me." He drummed the table some more. If it worked for dad, could it work for mom? What was he thinking? Sex with his mother? But something happened with Samantha and dad. She had clammed up, but that only reinforced his idea about what went on. 'What happens in the closet stays in the closet.'

"Um, mom, did dad give any details about what they talked about?"

"I don't know. After I heard him say he talked to her about our sex life I stopped listening. I was appalled. He seemed different last night but what he said made me want to curl up in a ball and die."

"Maybe it was exactly the right thing for him to do. Maybe Samantha was just the one to help straighten him out."

He immediately winced at his choice of words. If he was right about it Dad would have been straightened out, all right.

Steve sipped his coffee and pondered.

"Mom, Samantha and I told the story together. What we did affected us both. So maybe it wasn't so farfetched for dad to talk to Samantha, especially since they were here last night with no distractions. There was nobody to interrupt."

"Maybe. I don't know."

"You said you stopped listening to dad as he explained some things about last night. I want you to listen to me. Hear me out completely. Can you do that?"

She nodded.

"Promise?"

Another nod.

"Here's what I think. Neither you nor dad has told us anything, but it has been obvious to us that something has been wrong between you two for some time. You don't seem to physically connect, even though you are probably the best looking mom in the neighborhood. I've seen men give you a second glance as you walk by them. I think you both need something to jump start your reconnection. I believe Samantha helped him with his part of it. I don't think she can help you. I have to do it. Have you got it so far?"

She nodded. "I think so."

He took a deep breath before continuing. "This part is important. Please listen. Do you remember what started the closeness Samantha and I felt for each other? It was the game. Mary's game. It wasn't apparent until later what the importance of the various parts of the game are. The two people must be physically close to each other. It has to be dark. There is a seven minute time frame to work with. Those are all important or the whole thing turns into something else - an orgy or something."

He paused to let that sink in before continuing. "I think Samantha showed dad how it worked and he gained some measure of...I don't know...a spark or something."

His mother gasped. "Do you mean your father and Samantha had sex? If so, that is the end of us!"

He held up his hand. "Please calm down. Part of the game also is secrecy. What happens in the closet stays in the closet. We may never know what transpired between them, but you can rest assured that Samantha thought long and hard about it. Also, there is no requirement that anything physical take place at all. Nobody outside is the wiser if the two inside just talk. Sometimes it might be easier to say certain things in the dark. I can tell you I believe there were varying degrees of contact when the group played it at school. Some may have been pretty tame. Are you still with me or are you hung up on thinking about Samantha and dad?"

"I...I think I'm following you."

"Good. Remember what you heard Samantha and I tell you the other night. You just told me you were jealous of the closeness we had developed."