Seven Minutes of Fun

Story Info
Men from her magazine appear in her room.
1.8k words
2.9
27.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonya," Jack Phillips shouted. Tonya's bedroom door opened and her short, nerdy father with his big-framed glasses walked in. "Your mother and I are going out for a walk. We'll back in about ten minutes."

"So?" Tonya said calmly. I'm eighteen years old.

I'm pretty sure I can take of myself." Her eyes never left her magazine. Hottest Men was the only

magazine Tonya truly enjoyed. She loved to stare at the rock hard chests and those magnificent abs.

The men were all handsome. They smiled and showed their white teeth and teased her with the giant bulges in their pants. "Bye, daddy," she said. To her daddy was already gone.

"Bye sweetheart," he said as he closed the door.

Tonya barely heard the door close. She turned to the next page in her magazine. There she saw the four hottest men she had ever seen. They were all of different races, but there were a loaded were it mattered. The white guy was six foot three and strong like an ox. The black guy was six foot nine and had huge arms. The Mexican guy was shorter, but looked like Ricky Martin after a life in the gym. The Asian guy was the ugliest of the men and that was only because Tonya didn't like Asian men.

This guy was cute though. And the bulge in his pants why by far the biggest.

She looked at this page for a long time and was finding her herself getting hotter and hotter. She lied the magazine on her bed, still turned to the page with the hard bodies and started squeezing her grapefruit sized breasts through her silk shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, it was ten at night and would sleeping shortly. School was in the morning. But at this moment school was the last thing on her mind. She squeezed her breasts and the sensation it gave her was overwhelming. Never before was she more desperate for a man. Her hands moved down into her shorts. She touched the silk panties and a shock went through her body. She pushed finger through her virgin hole and forced in and out, it was a tight squeeze but it seemed to be working. She began moaning softly. She put another finger in and squeezed in another.

She massaged her breasts with here free hand, pinching her nipples until shot through her body. She could feel the wetness of her vagina. Her silk panties were soaked. She reached her first orgasm of the night when the door downstairs slammed shut. This brought Tonya back into reality.

She got off the bed, wiping the juices from her vagina on the bed and ran to the window just in time to see her parents going out the back gate hand in hand. "Thank God," she said weakly. She turned away from the window and headed for the mirror.

Tonya looked at herself and for the first wasn't disgusted. She thought she was actually pretty. She had a nice face, an ass like Jeniffer Lopez, nice breasts, her teeth were okay, her lips were no longer covered with scabs, so why doesn't anyone like her. Why was she still a virgin with no prom date. She took off her shirt and pulled down her shorts. She looked at all her cleavage in desperate search for a solution. Again she could find none. She removed her bra and panties and stood in front of the mirror naked. Her shaved vagina winking at her, she was getting depressed. She didn't even want to finger herself. It looked like a lonely night of pitiful sadness. Then she heard a voice.

"Don't be hard on yourself," a man's voice said. "You have an amazing body."

Tonya whirled around and saw the four men from her magazine sitting on her bed naked with their massive erections. The Asian guy's penis had to be thirteen inches. Tonya felt herself blushing. "How did...where did you guys come from?"

"All over," all over the white guy said. "We're sex genies here to take your virginity."

"No," she said. "You're not there. I'm dreaming. You guys from the magazine. I must of fell asleep.

"No, Tonya," the Asian said in perfect English.

"We only posed in the magazine to help girls like you."

"Come here and let us have you," the black man said.

Tonya walked very slowly. When she got to the bed she didn't know what to do. She stood their and looked at the four erections.

"Quickly girl," the Mexican said. "We have seven minutes to do this."

Tonya felt her vagina getting wet again. She sat down on the bed between the black guy and the white guy. Both men began fondling her breasts and sucking her nipples. The Mexican was already sliding his fingers in and out of her vagina. They moved fast, these guys were genies. The Asian guy was rubbing his penis up and down Tonya's back.

They lied her on the bed and the fun started. The Mexican began sucking on her vagina. The black stuck his eleven inch cock between her breasts and began to tit-fuck her. The white guy and Asian guy took turns fucking her face while she held her tits in place for the black guy.

Tonya felt good now. Her depression was far behind her. She enjoyed the salty taste of hard flesh in her mouth, and the pleasant, bitter taste of the pre-cum. Her whole body was on fire. The Mexican was really eating her vagina. She was coming all over the place, but could not shout a warning because the cocks were deep in her throat.

"Let's fuck her," the black guy said. He took his cock from her breasts and laid down beside her. The Mexican guy lead Tonya to the black man's cock. He lifted her up and told her to take a seat very gently. The cock went up her vagina very slowly, and she was moaning loudly. Luckily her vagina was wet and the difficulty stopped quickly.

He pumped in and out for about thirty seconds, then invited the Asian guy to her asshole. He accepted and with no care or patience rammed his thirteen inch penis up her ass. The black man was biting her nipples. She looked down at his glistening chest and her second orgasm came. With both men fucking the white positioned himself over her face and shoved his cock back in her mouth. Tonya worked her tongue all around the massive pole. It was eight inches, but two inches thick. Her mouth could barely fit around it.

The Mexican was jerking his cock wildly. He was standing on the floor by himself.

They fucked her harder and harder. They were pounding the life out of her vagina and ass. The cock in her throat was gagging her. Tonya felt real good. She allowed the white guy to fuck her face and even helped him out, jerking his cock in and out of her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum," the white guy screamed. He pulled out his cock.

Tonya looked at his penis, three inches from her face. She didn't know what to expect. Then it start shooting at her. The cum came out of the thing fast and it took no prisoners. Because Tonya was screaming in passion when it shot out, the first stream went right in her mouth. The rest covered her cheaks and nose. Some even landed in her hair, but not much. The white forced his cock back in her throat and Tonya licked it clean. The other two continued to fuck her.

The Mexican felt he was about to cum and ran to her. He jumped on the bed, got on his knees and jerked off quickly. Tonya waited for the cum with better knowledge. He rubbed his cock up and down her forehead, then it oozed out slowly. He came for only a few seconds. All the cum got in her brown hair, some on her forehead. The Mexican did not bother getting licked clean. He got off the bed and shouted, "One minute."

With this the black guy pulled and shot his load all over her stomach and tits. His streamed out for a very long time. Some of his streams hit her neck. One lucky shot got her right in the eye. Tonya laughed over it.

"Cum on my face," Tonya screamed to the Asian who was now fucking her doogie-style. Her tight ass was no longer tight, but it burned and she wanted him out of there, even though she did like him in there.

The Asian slid his thirteen inch cock out of her ass and forced her to her knees. He then shoved his cock in and out of her mouth. Any second he would cum. But it had to be right. When he felt his balls tighten he was ready to give it to her.

"Ten seconds," the Mexican said.

Her mouth was open. He shoved penis down her throat until all of it disappeared. Then he came down her throat and from this positon she didn't have a choice but to swollow. When he was done he yawned and streched his arms and back. Then he got off of her, taking his now limp cock out of her mouth in the process. Tonya closed her eyes for a moment. When she opened her eyes the men were all gone.

"It was a dream," she said in disgust. She could not see her face covered with cum and she couldn't taste it or feel it any longer. But only because she mad. It was there and she found out the hard way that it was no dream.

Her bedroom door opened and her daddy walked in. He was about to ask how his daughter was feeling when she saw her cum covered face, breasts and stomach and the blood on her bed. Her panties and bra laying on the floor. His daughter was naked, cum drenched her hair. Daddy was speechless and disgusted. Tonya was about to say something, but cum spilled out the corners of her mouth.

Daddy fainted. The genie men in the magazine were laughing through the open page of the magazine. They could see it all unfold.

After the four genie men, life was good. Tonya became Juggie Johnstoner after she decided to trade her grapefruits in for a some melons. She makes a movie a day. Last week she directed her first and even learned some editing skills. Daddy had himself a haert attack and died a month after the incident. He rented a porno to watch with his wife and saw his on a bed naked once again, three cocks shoved in her mouth. He hit the floor and died on the spot...

...Mommy couldn't have been happier...

...The four men found mommy sitting alone in the attic and had some fun with her. The four men are now mommy's sex prisoners, but that's another story and right now I'm too damn tired to write it.