Seven Minutes to Regret

Story Info
She embarrasses him and he takes revenge.
1.9k words
2.69
78k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed when someone suggested we play Seven Minutes in Heaven. I'm pretty sure that game is only played by teenagers in sitcoms to learn a lesson about respect or some stupid shit like that. But we were at an Omega Beta Zeta party and there were a lot of hot, easy girls around, so I thought it wasn't such a bad idea. I hadn't had any luck so far in picking up a chick, so why not?

"We're in!" I called across the room to the girl who had suggested it. I walked over with my buddies. "Who else is playing?"

"Not sure yet. Here's your card; when your number is called you go in the closet with your partner." The sorority girl gave me a three of spades. She was a "butterface:" hot body, but her face...

I surveyed the girls in the crowd with my friends. "Who do you like better, Big Tits Brunette or Nice Ass Asian over there?"

"Nah, I got my eye on Long Legs Ginger in the corner," my buddy replied.

"Nice." We fist bumped and chugged our beers. I was about to get another from the keg when I heard the butterface sorority girl call out "Number three? Who has card number three?"

"Yo, right here!" I yelled back. "Now who's the lucky bitch?"

****************************************************

"Oh, great," I said to my friend as I rolled my eyes and looked down at the three on my card. I was hoping for a sweet, shy guy, or at least someone who wasn't a total douchebag. Whatever, I can go in there and make out for a couple minutes, I thought. No big deal.

I handed my drink to my friend. "See you in seven minutes," I said as I walked toward the coat closet where I would be stuck with an asshole. When I got there, Asshole looked me up and down, then called to his friend, "Nice, I got Big Tits Brunette!"

"Fuckin' sweet, dude!" His friend called back. Idiots.

"Let's get this over with," I said as I stepped into the closet. He came in behind me and closed the door, then turned me around so my back was against the door. He immediately grabbed the bottom of my dress and began to pull it up.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I said, pulling my hem back down. "Let's keep everything above the waist."

"What?" he asked, incredulous. He looked like a spoiled five-year-old who had been denied ice cream for the first time in his life. "You can't do that! I can do whatever I want with you!" He was dripping with male privilege.

"No, WE can do whatever WE want, as long as it's consensual. Let's just make out, I'll even let you feel my boobs." This seemed like a generous offer, but apparently he disagreed.

"Stupid cunt. Then suck my dick."

"No, I said above the waist. You really need to work on your prepositions."

"I've got a proposition for you: Suck. My. Dick. Now." He really was an idiot. No way I was going to put my mouth on his junk. I had a better plan.

"Fine," I said as I started undoing his pants. "Let's see that rod of yours. Must be small if you're so desperate."

"You're a fuckin' whore, you know that? You're gonna choke on it, it's so big. You're gonna beg me to fuck your pussy." I pulled his pants down to his ankles, then went to free his cock from his boxers. I made sure to pull out his balls, too, just for the effect. I stroked his dick with my hand a couple times to make sure it was hard. He looked like he was going to blow his load right then; I'm guessing that penis hadn't been touched by a woman in quite some time.

"Okay, lean up against the door so I can get a good position," I said, acting as though I was about to get down on my knees. As if I would ruin a perfectly good pair of tights for this moron. Instead of kneeling, I reached over and turned the doorknob. With his hands against the door, Asshole pushed right through, tumbling forward with his pants around his ankles. It was perfect timing; there was a lull in the music, so everyone at the party heard the door open and saw him fall on the floor with his cock and balls out for everyone to see. I shrugged at the crowd as I stepped over him and walked back toward my friend.

"What happened?" someone called out.

"Wasn't big enough!" I called back. Everyone laughed, and I felt satisfied. Guys like that weren't just annoying; they were downright dangerous to women who didn't have the ovaries to stand up to them. It's a good thing I was the one in the closet with him. I know how to say no.

******************************************

I swore like a truck driver as I put my dick back in my underwear and pulled up my pants. Realizing everyone was looking at me and laughing, I needed to say something that would let them get back to their conversations.

"Whore couldn't handle it all!" Everyone just shook their heads, but at least they stopped looking at me. I went back over to my buddies.

"Dude, what the fuck happened in there?"

"Fuckin' bitch said she wanted to suck my dick then threw me out of the closet before I finished." This was received with choruses of "bitch," "cunt," "whore," and whatever else you call a girl who fucked you over. Then they all said what they would do in my situation.

"Fuck, if that happened to me, I'd make her want it."

"Yeah, I'd fuck the shit out of her, she'd beg me for more."

"If she says no with her mouth, she'll say yes with her pussy!"

"I'd fuck her ass, then she would have a reason not to suck my dick."

After a few drinks, I was ready to teach Big Tits Brunette a lesson. She can't humiliate a man like that and then just walk away. On top of that, she had given me blue balls. I needed a release, and it was her fault.

It wasn't hard to track her down. When I said I wanted to apologize, a few drunk sorority girls confirmed that Big Tits lived in one of the bedrooms upstairs. She had gone to bed early because she had an exam in the morning. Nice.

***********************************************

I woke up slowly, groggy from the alcohol and only an hour of sleep. I tried to curl up onto my side when I realized my right arm and leg were stuck in place. I was about to try the left side when I realized that someone was in the process of tying my left ankle. Whoever it was, he got a swift kick in the face.

"Shit!" he cried out. "Fucking bitch. Why'd you do that?"

"Because you're tying me up! Let me go!" What was this guy thinking? Why was he here in my room?

"Whore, you need to learn a lesson," he slurred. He held down my ankle and tied it surprisingly well for a drunk frat guy. "You can't embarrass me like that and walk away."

"So, what, you're going to rape me?"

"Shit, no, bitch. I'm going to get what I deserved from the beginning." Idiot doesn't know what rape means.

"I'm saying no. That means it's rape, moron." I thought about screaming and yelling, since I could still hear the party going on downstairs. But the music was so loud, I doubted anyone could hear me. Besides, it was just as likely to attract the attention of more drunk frat boys and they would probably cheer him on and join in rather than help me.

"Call it what you want, I don't care. I just need to see those big tits of yours," he said as he pushed his hands under my tank top and grabbed my breasts roughly. "And fuck your sweet pussy. And make you swallow my load. Shit, maybe I'll bring my buddies up here and make you a fucking cum dumpster. Do you want that, slut?"

He took off his shirt and pants, then laid on top of me. I could feel his dick getting hard as he rubbed against me, fondling my breasts and kissing my unresponsive lips. He didn't seem to care, or maybe he was so drunk he thought I was enjoying this. I have to admit, I was a little turned on by the rough treatment. I had always been a little kinky, and this would have been right up my alley under different circumstances.

He moved his hand down between my legs and, pushing my panties aside, found my clitoris and began to rub it with his finger. I gasped with the sensation, and he used the opportunity to thrust his tongue into my mouth. Without even thinking, I started to kiss him back.

"Little whore wants me after all," he whispered in my ear. My body was responding against my will. He moved his fingers to my entrance to find it sopping wet. "I'll give you what you were too shy to ask for."

He moved the tip of his dick to my slit, then slid easily inside in one thrust, pushing into me so hard it hurt. The feeling made me moan out loud, and as he began pounding himself into me I could feel an orgasm building. He grabbed my nipple, pinching it roughly between his finger and thumb. The mix of pain and pleasure sent me over the edge and my whole body flexed and shuddered as I cried "Yes!" and came.

"Big enough for you now, whore?" he demanded. He gave a few more full thrusts all the way in. It hurt, which only made it feel better for me. "Is it?"

"Yes!" He thrust again, even harder. "Yes!" Now knowing my weakness, he twisted my nipple and pulled on my hair, making me orgasm all over again. He grunted and shoved my face to the side, then pushed his dick into me for one last painful thrust as he shot his load inside me.

Sore all over from his roughness and shivering from the sweat covering my body, I remembered where I was and the gravity of the situation came back to me. At least it was over.

*************************************

Turns out the bitch really did want me. Why can't chicks ever say what they mean? All she had to do was ask, it would have saved me the trouble of tying her up.

I got up and started getting dressed. She watched me, probably longing for more. I have that way with the ladies.

"Where are you going?" she asked as I headed toward the door. "Aren't you going to untie me? If you leave me like this, everyone will know you raped me."

"I didn't rape you. You can't orgasm if you aren't turned on. You wanted it, slut," I explained. Stupid whore, didn't even know she enjoyed it. "I'm just going to get you more of what you want."

"Please, no, I don't want any more. I need to sleep, just untie me, please," she begged. I opened the door and walked out of the room. It was time to bring in some friends.