Seven Months Ch. 01

Story Info
One loses control to the other, over a card game.
1.8k words
3.87
26.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully, i looked at myself in the mirror. My short black dress was figure-hugging, and drew attention to my generous bust. My hair draped over my shoulders in soft waves, and my stiletto heels added a couple of extra inches onto my height. I smiled, excitedly grabbed my keys and ran to my car.

I was on my way to a friend's house for the night. However, Sam wasn't just a friend. We met at college and had kept in contact We're not dating or anything like that, but on numerous occasions we had both gotten a bit 'carried away' in one of our games.

Sam had text me earlier, telling me he'd found a new game that he thought could top our last one. I was intrigued, as our last game had been quite something...

The last game was pretty much a glorified version of spin the bottle. The bottle was placed on a circular board, which had different sections on it, and whatever it landed on, the spinner had to do to the other person. I had countless orgasms that night...

Thinking all of this over whilst I drove to Sam's only increased my excitement, and i could feel my pussy dripping. I pulled into his driveway, and took a few minutes to compose myself, and reapply my lipstick.

He must have heard me arrive, as the door was quickly flung open, and he ran out to meet me, enveloping me in a huge bear hug.

'Lacey! It's been too long.' He said

'You're telling me! How've you been?'

We chatted whilst we walked into his house, and he fixed us both a drink.

'So' I said 'Explain this new game to me.'

He smiled 'Now, this game isn't for the fainthearted, as it can actually last for up to a year.'

I blinked. Wow. This was nothing like our games before, they'd only lasted a night, maybe two. But a whole year?

He carried on, 'It starts off as a basic card game. We both get a hand of five cards, and we each lay down a card at a time, and the person with the highest card wins. There are three rounds, and whoever wins the most rounds wins the game.'

'Okay...' I hesitated. 'What's the prize?'

'Well. The loser has to give up their freedom to devote their lives to pleasuring the winner- for as many months as they lost by.'

Okay, now he had me! I was good at cards, and if I had him for months on end... I knew he was good in bed. Our previous games had shown me that, and he knew exactly what turned me on the most, and where my good spots were. I wanted to play this game, to win.

Losing wouldn't be so bad either. I know him, his pleasure comes from pleasuring me. He doesn't like people sucking his cock for some reason, which is a shame, as it's something i've always wanted to do for him. So, for me, this looked like a win-win situation.

'I'm in!' I exclaimed, and he smiled at me.

'I knew you would be!'

He lead me to his front room, where there were cards strewn all over the floor.

'Pick up any random five, and I'll do the same. This way, none of us can cheat!'

I walked around the room, picking up five cards from completely different places, just in case he had arranged them in a specific way. I sat down on his couch, and looked at my cards. I had a king, a seven, an ace, a two and a nine. Shoot. Not exactly great.

'You ready?' He asked. I nodded, and he lead me back into the kitchen. We sat on either side of the table, and he started ordering his cards, so I did the same. He looked up at me, winked, and then laid down the queen of hearts.

Yes! I laid down my king and celebrated my one point win with a whoop. He chuckled and mumbled something about being naive.

'As you won, you lay down the next card.'

I considered my cards, and laid down my nine. He countered it with a king. How come he didn't play that in the first place? And then I realised. This game was about the points, too, and my measly one point wasn't really doing much for me.

The score stood at 4-1 to him. He laid down his last card. A ten.

I was screwed.

I laid down my seven, and looked at him as he smiled seductively at me.

'I win,' he said 'by seven points! So you're mine for seven months. Brilliant.'

I sighed, but I didn't really mind. It could be fun.

'From now on, you will address me as 'Daddy'. We will be taking on the roles of father-daughter.'

I was shocked. This was so out of character! And yet, my pussy was getting wetter just thinking about it.

'As you know, daddies like to look out for their daughters, and keep them happy, so these months are going to be as much about you as they are about me. You will only wear skirts with no panties from now on, but with a body like yours, I don't think we have a problem with that.' He paused to wink at me, 'now, would you like to start pleasing Daddy?'

'Um... yeah, I guess.'

'Wrong. 'Yes Daddy' would have been the correct response.'

'Sorry. Yes Daddy' I giggled. It seemed so stupid to me at the time.

'This is no time for laughing. Daddies also have to punish their daughters when they misbehave. Not addressing me in the correct way deserves a punishment. Now, baby, I know you don't like having multiple orgasms, right?'

'Yes, Daddy'

He smiled. 'Better. But you will still have to be punished. Come with me.' He grabbed my hand, and lead me down into his basement.

Now, Sam's basement was something else. It was filled with every kind of sex toy imaginable. No whips, of course, Sam wasn't sadistic. It was filled with vibrators, dildos, bondage ropes and so much more. I usually had a great time in here.

He let me walk in front of him down the stairs, and into the huge room. He locked the door, and lifted me up from behind, unexpectedly slinging me over his shoulder. I squealed as he walked me into the middle of the room, and gently set me down on the huge, cushioned table there. I had never been on here before.

He whispered in my ear 'Spread your legs baby. And keep still.'

I did as he asked, and noticed that the table was unusual, as it had circular hooks on each corner. As I was analysing the ones near my feet, Sam grabbed my hands and tied them to the hooks on the corners above my head. I looked up, and noticed he was holding the butterfly vibrator, another thing that i'd never tried, but only seen in passing, and fantasised about when I got home.

He fastened the harness around my hips, positioning the butterfly specifically on my clit, with its tail leading down to my pussy. Then he tied my feet to the bottom hooks, which made it impossible for me to move.

Next, he gagged me with a pair of my panties that I'd left here a while ago, and blindfolded me. I heard him move closer, and then he started to whisper in my ear.

'Now baby, this vibrator is remote controlled. It is also multi speed, and variable speed, so I can do whatever the fuck I like to you, and make you have as many orgasms as I want.'

I squirmed. Multiples were always tiring and painful for me. I wasn't sure about this.

He laughed. 'I'm not going to talk from now. I'm just going to sit in the corner, and watch you cum over and over, while i play with your little clit.'

And with that, he switched the vibrator on.

I could tell it was a low speed, but it was already having a huge effect on me, as I hadn't played with myself for a while. In minutes I could feel my orgasm approaching, and screamed through my panties as I thrashed around on the table. He turned up the speed. I groaned through my gag as I felt an orgasm approaching. Just before I went over the edge, he switched off the vibrator. For a few minutes, I listened for him, as my breathing returned to normal. He was silent.

Then, without warning, the vibrator started again, on the highest setting, and I was screaming in seconds. It felt so delicious, yet as I was just about to cum, he switched it off again. Then I heard him approaching.

'I changed my mind' he laughed. 'This is much more fun!' He switched the vibrator on again, and I heard him laughing as i started thrashing around again. I was getting seriously frustrated. Couldn't I just have my damned orgasm already? He played with me like this for a while, leading me to the edge but not letting me go over.

Then, as he switched it of, yet again, he said 'I'm going to bed, I'm tired. I'm going to take your gag out, and your blindfold off, but leave the vibrator in and on. If I hear you at all throughout the next hour, I will leave you for another hour. However, if I don't hear you, then when the hour is up, I will come and release you and you can come up to bed and rest. Just make sure to call me Daddy, if you don't want to go through all this again baby.'

I could hear the smile in his voice. True to his word, he took off my blindfold, and I blinked as suddenly light invaded my eyes. He then took out my gag, and smiled at me. I realised I had been dribbling. Then, without a word, he walked towards the door, unlocked it, and just before it shut with him on the other side, the vibrator started up again, on a high setting.

I could hear him going back upstairs, but it wasn't long before my orgasm was approaching. I rode it out, happy to finally have it, though it was excruciatingly hard to keep quiet. I focused on my breathing to stop me from crying out.

As I was recovering, I felt another orgasm approaching. I welcomed it, though I don't usually do so. It felt just as amazing as the first, but it was easier to keep quiet.

Then, another one came, not painful, but uncomfortable, as my poor clit was too sensitive. I thrashed around, trying to escape it, but to no avail. My orgasm ran through me, and I managed not to scream.

I had more and more orgasms, getting increasingly painful, but deliciously so. Finally, the hour was up, and as I had remained silent, Sam came and freed me from the ties and the vibrator, and carried me upstairs. I fell asleep in his arms, dreaming about what the next seven months would bring.