Seven Sins Ch. 03: Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claiming up onto the wicker chair with her Sara straddled Jennie as she brought he face down close to her guest's, resting a juice stained finger on Jennie's lips. "No need to apologise, I loved it." Sara said with a seductive smile, before pressing her mouth to Jennie's.

As the taste of her salty honey filled her mouth Jennie let herself go, her tongue moving on its own, stroking over Sara's as it moved inside her. Jennie had tasted herself before, but only now did she realise how much better her juices were when served on someone else's lips.

For several minutes the two women did nothing but lay together on the wicker chair, their mouths exploring each other's as their bodies pressed together. Finally Sara pulled away, slipping off the chair and onto her feet as gracefully as a cat. For a moment Jennie didn't even move, just watching as Sara slowly pulled her t-shirt up over her head before turning her back to Jennie, kicking off her shoes as she moved her hands to grip her yoga pants.

Bending over as she slowly peeled the pants down her gorgeous dark thighs Sara looked back over her shoulder, watching Jennie and she watched her, eyes locked on Sara's tight, powerful ass as it presented itself to her. The well-toned and firm buttocks spoke of hours of rigorous training each day, and from where Jennie was sitting every second of that time had been spent wisely.

Stepping out of the pants and kick them aside Sara turned back to Jennie. Striking a pose which only helped to emphasise her perfectly curved body Sara smiled at her guest. "Well? What do you think?"

Standing up on shaky legs Jennie moved towards her host. One hand reached out, stroking its way up Sara's arm, not stopping until it had the dark-skinned woman's face cradled in its palm.

"You're perfect." Jennie breathed, almost soundlessly. Pulling Sara closer Jennie kissed her again, their mouths melting together as Jennie's hand gently slipped behind Sara's neck, holding her in the moment.

Jennie's other hand slid around Sara's waist, fingers tracing their way up the photographer's spine for a moment, brushing from one vertebra to the next, before moving back down with equal grace. Jennie could feel the powerful muscles of Sara's ass in her palm as her fingertips slipped so easily between the stranger's butt cheeks, finding their own way almost instinctively to Sara's hot, wet pussy.

Breaking away from the kiss Jennie lowered herself ever so slowly own onto her knees, kissing her way down Sara's body as she went. As she passed Sara's firm breasts Jennie paused for a moment, taking each nipple into her mouth in quick succession, giving each a playful nip with her teeth before letting it slip away. Jennie grinned to herself as she heard Sara's gasps at her playfulness, but despite the temptation to stop she kept going. There was a far greater prize waiting for her below.

When she finally came to a halt Jennie was face to pussy with Sara's crotch, the clean shaven lips swollen and glistening with Sara's juices. Jennie was glad to see she wasn't the only one who was enjoying herself.

"What are you waiting for?" Sara said. Jennie could tell she was trying to sound playful, but at the same time she could hear the slight whine of impatience barely hidden underneath. She had been ready to simply dive in, but now she knew that Sara was going to have to wait a little longer for her own release.

"Good things come..." Jennie said, blowing a little air over Sara's quivering lips for a moment, "and don't worry so will you..." she continued, another breath teasing Sara's moist labia, "...eventually."

"Oh, you wouldn't..?" Sara said, looking down at her guest as Jennie knelt in front of her, hands resting on the floor between her legs and face so, so close and yet not quite close enough.

Jennie looked up with sparkling eyes, "Wouldn't I?" She said mischievously. Reaching up with both hands she pressed her palms against Sara's dark thighs, her thumbs either side of her host's cunt. With just a little pressure she delicately peeled back Sara's flower, spreading her wet lips and exposing the bright pink inner folds.

Pursing her lips together Jennie sent a long thin stream of air over the engorged tissue. Watching with a smirk as Sara quivered in response.

"Mmm... stop it and just lick me already!" Sara moaned, her voice sounding a little breathless.

Jennie gave another little puff before looking up at her host. "Just be patient and let me enjoy the moment. This is my first time after all; I want it to be memorable."

Sara moaned again, her pussy clenching at the stimulation. "It's memorable, trust me, it's memorable. Now fucking eat my cunt!"

Giggling at Sara's frustration Jennie moved her thumbs up over her host's lips, pressing them together either side of Sara's clit as she squirmed and moaned. "Don't worry; you don't have to wait long." Jennie promised, knowing that she wouldn't be able to hold herself back for much longer.

Sara truly was glorious, her naked crotch a beauty to behold, and since it was to be the first she ever tasted, other than her own, Jennie wanted to be sure she would remember every little detail of it.

Slowly, almost unbearably slowly, Jennie leant forwards, her tongue reaching out as far as it could. As the tip made contact with Sara's clit she felt her body quake, rocking with pleasure much as Jennie's own had done not so long before. Jennie knew she was doing the right thing, and as she worked her tongue around Sara's swollen bud, copying what she had felt Sara doing to her own, Jennie began to taste the juices dribbling from inside her host's pussy.

At first Jennie was surprised at how much like her own Sara's cream tasted, but as she pressed her mouth more tightly against the dark lips, her tongue moving over them slowly and deliberately, she began to savour the nuances which made this woman's cunt her own; the slight spicy aftertaste and the musky aroma which set it apart from Jennie's.

Unable to bear it any longer Sara finally moved, her hands grabbing Jennie's head, forcing her face against her crotch as Sara's hips bucked and jerked from each gentle caress. "Oh fuck girl, you sure this is your first time?" She asked, her breath panting and gasping as she rode her new friend's face hard.

Between her thighs it was all Jennie could do not to choke as her tongue tried to keep up with Sara's thrusting hips. Juices smeared over her face as Jennie moved her hands to grip Sara's waist, trying to control the movements enough to keep her tongue where it needed to be. As her fingers dug into her lover's buttocks Sara screamed out, head thrown back and mouth hanging open as her orgasm ripped through her.

Jennie tried to hold the pleasure for as long as she could, as Sara had done for her, but all too soon the two girls were collapsing together onto the floor, hands grasping at each other's bodies as Sara sank into the post-orgasmic cloud of pleasure.

Reaching up with an unsteady hand Sara stroked Jennie's face lovingly. "I think I ruined your makeup again." She said dreamily, her mouth spreading into a goofy grin.

"I really don't care," Jennie replied, her own hands stroking up the side of Sara's quivering body.

12