Seven Sons Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NRMathis
NRMathis
442 Followers

He nodded. "Yes, Daddy!"

I pulled him off me, both of us moaning as my cock slid out his perfect fuck chute. I grabbed his hand and turned on the lights, placing him in front of the full-length mirror. He gasped.

"Oh my God!"

My abilities showed me that he had been small and thin in his youth, so I amplified that when I transformed him. He was tiny, five feet and one inch in height, with adjusted proportions to line up with that. His build was thin, but not bony, and completely hairless save for some fine blond curls in his armpits and around his dick. His hips were wider, more feminine, and his soft, round little ass was the stuff of fantasy. His penis was fully erect, but only four inches in length, with small testicles under it. He had fair, smooth skin. His eyes were big and wide, with bright green irises. He had baby blond hair that was short and soft.

"I'm...I'm..."

I stood behind my son, my body thoroughly towering over his in the mirror's reflection. I put my hands on his narrow shoulders.

"I'll tell you what you are, boy," I said. "You're gorgeous."

He teared up a little bit.

"I...I'm gorgeous...oh, thank you! Thank you so much, Daddy!"

He looked thrilled, but I saw something in his eyes.

"You look like you have something else to say, Cody. I'm your father. Don't be afraid to voice your concerns."

He smiled nervously, sheepishly. He was the most adorable creature I'd ever laid eyes on.

"I really do love my new body, Daddy," he said. "But...you made me so small..." He was likely referring to both his height and his penis.

I got on my knees so we were closer, our eyes more level.

"Just because you're small doesn't mean you're not stunning, child." I pulled his body close to mine. He sighed in arousal from my mere touch.

"Look at your body. You're thin and delicate, but also soft. Your shape is smooth, tight, and round in just the right places. Your tiny little cock suits you perfectly. Look at those eyes. You radiate innocence."

I pulled him even closer.

"Look at how cute you are, Cody. You're cuter than most men or women could ever hope to be. What I see before me is nothing less than the perfect twink body. It will serve me well for the next thirteen years."

He cried again, this time with more intensity.

"Thank you so much, Daddy! Thank you for giving me this wonderful gift!"

He turned around to prostrate himself, eagerly kissing my toes.

"I'll be your slave, gladly! I'm yours! I'll do everything I can to make this up to you, Daddy!"

I patted his head. When he looked up I held out my arms and he threw himself into an aggressive hug and kiss.

I cupped his beautiful face in my hands.

"Come on, son. Let's take you home so you can meet your brothers."

NRMathis
NRMathis
442 Followers
12