Seven Sons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Master Ezra entered the room. Before I could move, talk, or think, Paul and Art jumped up and ran over him. They each hugged him from the side.

"Sir, can we play with you?" asked Art.

"Pretty please?" begged Paul.

Daddy laughed and ruffled the hair of his sons.

"Of course, boys. I have some calls to make. You two can keep me company."

They walked off. I pouted, and Zeke burst out laughing.

"Papa's in high demand, kiddo," he said. "You gotta be quick on the draw around here."

I huffed. "Oh, alright. It's just...what else do us servants do? Daddy's all I can think about."

He shrugged. "We all have our own things. Master Ezra doesn't let us use any of his money, so some of the slaves get day jobs to buy their own things. Lee's a computer programmer. I volunteer at my church's soup kitchen."

My eyes drifted to the cross tattooed on his skin. I tilted my head and squinted.

"What?" He asked.

"You know what. How is you being religious not...y'know...weird?"

"Papa doesn't care what we do in our spare time, as long as it doesn't affect him."

"But...you're a sex slave to a demon."

"I don't think Ezra is a demon in the Biblical sense. In fact, one time I asked him what he thought of Jesus, and he just said 'I don't know, I've never met the man.'"

That did sound like something he would say.

Zeke glanced at the grandfather clock in the room.

"On that note, my shift is starting soon. I'll head out and get you some clothes on the way back. Get acquainted with some of your other brothers while I'm gone."

"Yes, Zeke."

He kissed me before he got up and left.

I sat on the couch for a few minutes. This was a whole new world that I would be living in for the next thirteen years. I had much to learn.

I sighed before getting up, searching for some more of my fellow servants.

12