Seven Sons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck..."

Zeke laughed. "I know, right?"

The two of us made short work of Daddy's load, making sure to lick up every single drop, even cleaning his pubes and the bedsheets of his divine juices. I was sad when it was all gone.

Both of us gave Daddy a kiss.

"That was phenomenal." I told him.

"That was your first time, pet. With practice it will get even better." Daddy winked.

My brother and I stood and left the fuck room. I felt like I would after Thanksgiving dinner: full, sleepy, and thoroughly sated.

"I think I need a nap." I yawned.

"Don't nap for too long," Zeke said. "Tonight is cuddle night."

I smiled. "That sounds perfect."

*****

Me and all my brothers waited impatiently around the bed, naked. I kept glancing at the digital clock in the corner of the room. The moment the clock read 10:00 the door to our room opened. Daddy entered and we greeted him.

"Hello, slaves. I trust you are all doing well?"

We all eagerly said we were doing great.

He walked over and laid on his back, right smack in the middle of the bed, his giant body splayed out beautifully.

"Come up here, boys."

We all pounced, forming a dogpile on and around Daddy, each of us trying to get as much skin contact with him as we could. His body was warm. So soft, yet also so firm. I felt myself get drowsy already as I used his body as a pillow.

"How do you all feel about your Father?" he asked us.

We all told Daddy that we loved him.

"And I love all my sons. Goodnight, servants."

I was in a blissful state as I slowly started drifting off.

Okay, maybe I was technically the slave of a demon. I was physically, emotionally, and psychologically dependent on Daddy, and would jump off a building if I thought I would make him happy. He owned me wholly.

And yes, I had agreed to make my death a preset date, likely sooner than it would have been otherwise, for this new body and new life.

Still, I was content. For a slave, my life was wonderful. I had a perfect master and six great brothers. Agreeing to this existence probably wasn't the wisest choice, but I would gladly do it, every time.

I snuggled into Daddy and let sleep overtake me.

12