Seven Tails: Tail 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers

After all, what was the point of doing it if Master couldn't be entertained as well as the crowd? I was sure my lads were going to be the hit of the next chariot race. Even if we didn't win, we were going to make an impression.

My niece and her husband were impressed and said so often. Nathan swelled with pride at each compliment. And he gathered Wendy under his arm and made sure that everyone knew that he couldn't have done it without her. She blushed at the attention but smiled with pride as well.

As we walked back to the house again Chris looked a little introspective.

"Something on your mind, son?" He looked startled, like he just noticed me walking beside him and shook his head.

"Yes, Sir. I mean no, Sir. I mean..."

"You can call me Alex, Chris. Even if you are a sub, you aren't mine. And you are family, after all. Just tell me what's on your mind."

"Alex." He almost had to force my name out of his mouth. The poor lad was in a turmoil dealing with the "outing" of his submissive status. I thought briefly that maybe giving him some one on one time with my lads might do him some good. Maybe comparing notes with some other guys his own age and in the same circumstance might help him come to grips with it a little better. Especially Nathan. Even though he was my rough, tough macho warrior pony, Nathan was sexually submissive by choice almost all of the time. While he didn't mind taking the "top" role now and then with my other ponies, he much preferred being on the receiving end.

"This has just all been...a little much. And not at all what I expected. Even after Belle showed me the pictures."

"And what were you expecting?" We had stopped in the middle of the yard and the others had continued on towards the house. Even Belle had shot us a look as she passed. I gave her a wave and she went on inside.

Chris shrugged. "I wasn't really sure. After seeing the pictures I half expected there to be orgies going on all the time or something like that. Something a little...seedier, maybe. Nothing quite this grand and...complicated." I smiled and chuckled.

"Well, I will admit we have had our share of group sex here. It's too bad you didn't get to see what went on right before I called here from your house the other night. I let all of my pets have 'free play' time. All of the cage doors open at once and anyone could play with anyone they wanted. They always enjoy that and work hard for the privilege. I allow that about once a month. And while my bed is indeed big enough to hold seven people in a pinch, there wouldn't be room enough for everyone to play at the same time without somebody falling off." Chris let out a laugh and seemed to relax just a tad. I reached out and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I know this has all been a bit of a shock for you these last couple of months. First finding out that the love of your life is a wealthy heiress and meeting that weird family of ours and then... this. Plus the added shock of changing your sexual...preferences. I'm sorry that it all hit you so fast. If there's anything I can do, just let me know." I held out my other hand and he took it in his and we shook.

"Thank you, Sir. I appreciate all you've done for us. I just want to make Belle happy."

I despaired of getting him to call me "Alex" with any consistency. But hey, he was a sub, after all...

We could both hear Belle making some excited noises from inside the house. I said "Let's see what that woman of yours is up to, shall we?" Chris gave me a grin and we walked inside.

Everybody was gathered in the sun room, where Gael had set up an impromptu art show of the paintings she had done during her convalescence. In the weeks after her accident she had been highly frustrated by not being able to work out with my other ponies and I had supplied her with paints and canvases and art supplies, to hopefully give her a place to express herself.

And it had worked, for the most part. She had channeled the energy that she usually brought to the arena and the track into her painting and had produced a dozen pieces that were simply amazing. There were nudes of all of my ponies in different poses in and out of their harnesses. Even Wendy, who was still quite shy about her luscious little body, had posed for her. She'd knelt a little sideways to the viewer, with a sheet held up to her chest that almost, but not quite, covered her fine little titties. Her head was tilted down demurely but you could see she was peeking at you from the corner of her eye.

It was a highly erotic portrait. Hell, all of them were. Gael was talking about putting them up at the next gathering, but I wasn't so sure. I wanted other people to see and appreciate her work. That would be a great boost to her self esteem and help her forget about not being able to compete if it came to that.

But I wanted to keep all of her work for myself. It was all wonderful and I didn't know if I could bear someone else having a painting of my ponies in their drawing room.

We would see what happened, I guess. But I suspected that a good number of those portraits would be coming right back home again to be in my private collection, even if I had to outbid everybody else for the privilege.

Not even I had seen all of them until now and we all went from one to another and gaped and exclaimed in wonder. My sassy little redhead was positively glowing with pride and blushing slightly at our praise.

The canvas that sat perched on her easel awaiting the finishing touches was one of my favorites. Gael had painted everybody but herself. I insisted that she do a self portrait and raised an eyebrow at her until she acquiesced. Using two full length mirrors, she painted a Norman Rockwell-esque portrait of herself sitting at the easel painting her self portrait. She sat at the easel, leaning to the side to peer into the mirror wearing absolutely nothing at all but her collar and her tail, which dangled down behind her little stool. You could also see the handle of her leash draped over one hip. And if you looked carefully in the mirror you could see me standing in the doorway, arms crossed, smiling.

There was no way in hell I was going to let that one get away.

While I was standing there admiring that one I felt a strong pair of hands slide around my waist from behind and a warm body pressed into my back and shoulder. I could tell from the hands that it was one of the boys and when I turned my head slightly I could see brown curly hair. Ah, Nathan. I reached back behind me and patted him on the butt and in turn he ground his hips into my thigh from behind. I could feel his hard prick pressing into my leg.

"Feeling a little frisky, are we boy?"

"It's been three whole days, Master!" he whispered. I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"Really. Have you been counting?"

"I always do, Master."

"Well... We may have to do something about that, then." I could feel him shiver as he pressed himself against my body.

While I had been distracted Gael had been in intense negotiations with Belle and Chris. She wanted to do a portrait of them and they were more than happy to cooperate. But she wanted for them to pose nude for her and they were both a bit reticent. They were both eyeing the room full of people nervously. Taking Nathan by the hand I towed him along to their rescue. I walked up behind Gael and gave her a light swat on the butt, making her jump.

"Little Miss, you better behave yourself and remember your place. These are guests in my house. Would you rather spend the rest of the day and the night alone in your cage?" She didn't miss the emphasis or the hint. She immediately dropped to her knees and bowed her head. "I'm sorry, Master! Please!" She looked sideways at my niece and her husband and said "They're just so beautiful together!" She turned and bowed her head to them and added "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, Miss Belle and Mr. Chris!"

Belle spoke up a little worriedly. "It's okay, Uncle Alex! Really! We are just... I mean..." She looked around the room again. Everybody was either watching or trying studiously to make it look like they weren't watching.

I got it. Clapping my hands loudly, I got everybody's attention. "Listen up! Lunch at the picnic spot. Two hours. Daniel and David." I pointed. "Get number five out and cleaned up in front of the house. Sarabeth and Wendy." I pointed again. "Lunch. Two... no. Better make it three coolers. There's more of us. I want everybody ready in full harness in two hours, hooked up and ready to go. Let's show our guests what ponies really look like! Go!" I clapped my hands and off they sped.

Turning to look down at Gael I said "You have one hour and forty five minutes, dear. If you can talk them into it, get your sketches started." I leaned down and took her chin in my hand and raised her face up to look into my eyes as I leaned down. "Behave yourself. Make sure you remember who you belong to. Make me proud and do not be late. Understand?"

"Yes, Master! I won't let you down! I promise!" I patted her on the head and straightened to look at my guests.

"Kids, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do or feel uncomfortable with. My little artist here can be a pushy little bitch when she wants her way. Don't let her bully you. If she tries just let me know and I will correct her behavior later." I raised an eyebrow at Gael and she blushed and looked away. I'm sure the hint of possible 'punishment' later made her get just a little wet between her legs. It always did.

"We will leave you alone for now. You can work out the details between yourselves. In the meantime, I'm going to go have a little fun with my pony boy here." I squeezed Nathans hand in mine and he moaned softly and shivered.

Four

I just had to stand back and look, just for a moment. Nathan was completely naked and completely erect. The only adornment on him was a soft black scarf tied over his eyes as a blindfold and another one tied around his crossed wrists behind his back. Despite his claims that he was straight when I first took him, Nathan had discovered that it was his 'destiny' (his words) to give himself to another man. Namely, me. And he had also discovered along the way that being tied up and helpless turned him on more than he could imagine. He'd had fantasies about bondage for years. It just took the right incentive to make him realize that he wanted to be on the receiving end.

So there he was, naked and aroused to the point that it wouldn't have taken him much stimulation to come right then and there. And I hadn't even really touched him yet. At my direction he had stripped out of his clothes, then took the scarf from my hand and tied it himself over his eyes. That alone made him shiver and get hard. When I had him cross his hands behind his back he took a long slow breath as he did so and shivered again.

Moving silently, I had stepped around behind him and just stood there for a moment, not only drinking in the sight of his fine naked body and watching the little tremors in his tense muscles, but making him wonder, just for a moment, where I was and what I was going to do next. The buildup was often so exquisite. Sometimes we would play like that for hours. Once, in the guise of an experiment, I had brought my pony boy to orgasm without once ever actually touching him. That had been an interesting evening.

The scarf twirled in the air, dangling from my fingers as it twisted itself into a long rat tail. A flick of my wrist off to the side made it arc out like a whip and make a small sharp 'pop', which made Nathan flinch and turn his head in that direction. As his head turned I stepped forward and grabbed his wrists with my free hand, coming from an unexpected direction. That made him flinch again and his hands tightened momentarily into fists. He took a swift breath and whispered "Oh shit..." and shivered hard.

Smiling, I quickly wrapped the scarf around his crossed wrists and tied them securely together behind his back. That made him shiver and moan again. I could see all of his muscles were tight and flexing slightly against each other.

I did so love getting my pony all wound up. But I decided now that I needed to bring him back down just a tad before building him back up again. At that moment I could have brought him to the edge and beyond with a touch. And while I loved giving my pets multiple orgasms, there was only so much mess I wanted on my bedroom floor.

One hand went to his wrists and pulled them up high against the center of his back while the other grabbed his shoulder and I pulled him backwards into my chest until the back of his head rested against my collarbone. My arm went down across his chest holding him tight to me while my lips brushed against his temple softly.

"Love you, pony boy." I whispered. He sighed happily and rubbed against me like a cat.

"Mmmm... Love you too, Master! And I always will. I am yours." My hand went from his wrists around his waist and I pulled him into my body, relishing the feel of him warm and soft against me. It made me wish that I had already shed my clothes so he could feel my hard cock pressing into the small of his back. But that was coming later. I had plans.

"Yes, you are. You are mine. Forever and always. And no master ever had a more perfect pony than you, Nathan. So beautiful and strong... So talented and in so many ways. And always... Always... so eager to please."

"I live to please you, Master. Aaahhhh..." My head dipped down and nuzzled against the side of his neck, gently nibbling on the smooth skin there. My mind and my hormones whirled, delighting in the taste and smell and feel of him. Listening to his little sighs of pleasure, delighting in feeling his pulse fluttering against my lips.

It was another one of those timeless moments that I never wanted to end. Even if I still had all of my clothes on. I could have stood there, just holding him and ravishing the side of his neck with my mouth for hours.

Unfortunately, I had to have him back in the stables in fit enough condition to get into harness and trot for a mile in a little over an hour. Rats.

Being the Master wasn't all fun and games. But sometimes it was all about fun and games. Like right now. I was going to enjoy this one immensely. Even if I did have to hurry it along just a little.

Holding Nathan by the shoulders I guided him across the room and helped him to kneel down right where I wanted him to be. The little steel frame with the metal stocks and shackles had sat unused in my storage room for over a month. I'd used it once on Daniel the first evening after it arrived, but had been too occupied with other things to get it out again. I brought it out again the other morning and mounted it to a sturdy board covered with soft padding, both to keep it from moving around and to make it easier on the knees. Theirs and mine.

Keeping one hand on his shoulder, I lifted first one leg and then the other and locked his ankles securely in the steel shackles. They, like the hand and neck hole in the stocks, were softly lined to prevent injury while still letting the sub know that they were confined with steel. As soon as the first shackle clicked shut on his ankle Nathan said "Ooohh..." softly and his prick, which had drooped a little, began to rise again. The second one made him break out in goose bumps and when I finally lowered the top piece and locked his head and wrists into the stocks he moaned and shivered and his cock was completely hard again. Nathans whole body writhed against his bonds, exploring what little movements he could make.

As we had discovered from the very first day, being in bondage really turned him on. And I liked it myself. Him being in bondage, that is. So I tried to do it as often as I could. At least once a week I had my pony boy tied up in one way or another so I could enjoy his fine body. And sometimes I would use it to just tease or motivate him. I could just walk up and pat his bottom and whisper "Hands behind your back, boy." He would cross his wrists behind him and shiver in anticipation. It would give him a burst of energy and make him extremely attentive for a while.

I put my hand on the side of his head and ran my fingers through his hair. Nathan turned his head into my hand and purred like a cat.

"Do you like my new toy?" He purred again.

"Mmmmm... Yes, Master! I like it a-Aaahhhh..." He gasped and sighed and wriggled while my other hand traced lightly down his back, my fingernails barely making contact with his skin. Chuckling, I slapped his butt lightly a couple of times.

"I like it, too. It leaves you restrained and remarkably... accessible..." My hand slipped down between his thighs to caress his balls, while the other hand slipped under his chin and tilted his head up. Nathans mouth came open and I slid my thumb between his lips. He closed his lips around my thumb and sucked on it greedily, showing off what that wonderfully talented mouth of his could do. Like I didn't already know.

I rolled his sack around in my palm for a bit then reached further down and grabbed the shaft of his prick in my hand. He was rock hard and twitching and at the touch there he made a muffled groan deep in his throat. Chuckling again, I pulled my hands back and patted a cheek at either end of his body.

"I'd say you were probably ready."

"I'm always ready for you, Master. For anything and everything you want. I am your pony and I always will be."

He always knew the right things to say.

Before we went any further I grabbed a towel and spread it out on the pad between his legs. It was obvious from his excitement that he was going to come at least once and maybe more than that and I wanted to minimize the mess. We only had a limited amount of time and I didn't want him spending too much time on cleanup afterward.

I was thoughtful like that.

Rising to my feet, I walked a lap around him, taking in the view from all angles. He was magnificent and inspiring from any direction. Nathan could hear my footsteps and he turned his head what little he could, trying in vain to see through the scarf over his eyes. I stuck one foot behind the other and kicked off my shoe, letting it hit the floor with a clatter. Nathans mouth came open slightly and I could see a flush spread across his skin. When the second shoe hit the floor he breathed a heavy quivering sigh and his whole body tensed and flexed against his bonds. I was making just enough noise to let him know that I was taking off my clothes, letting each piece fall to the floor. And I kept walking around him as each piece dropped, making him strain to figure out where I was and what I was doing.

"Do you have any idea what is going to happen next, Nathan?"

"Ooohh... I hope so, Master!"

"And what is that? What will I do to you?"

"Mmmm... You'll touch me. Run your hands all over my body. Aaahhhh... Maybe even spank me with those big rough hands of yours. Mmmm... Make my ass all red and hot."

"Hmmm... Perhaps. And then?" I was still walking slowly around him, watching him quiver with anticipation.

"Aaahhhh...You'll run your hands up and down my body. Pinch my nipples and play with my balls. I hope you'll feel how hard I am for you, Master. I love feeling you touch my cock. Just thinking about you makes me hard, Master." I stopped and crouched down in front of him, my hands resting on top of the stocks right above his head.

"And then?" His head came up and his lips pursed a little, as if expecting to feel my prick there in front of him and searching for it.

"Ooohh... You'll hold my head in your hands and slip your cock into my mouth. I just love having you in my mouth. Please let me suck your cock, Master. Please!"

If his eyes had been uncovered he would have seen that my prick was only inches away from his lips even as he spoke. I could feel his breath on me and it would have only taken a slight shift of my hips to make his (and my) dream come true.

Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers
1...345678