Seven Tails: Tail 07

Story Info
A Kittens Tale- The final Max and ponies story.
19k words
4.73
10k
15

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers

5-17-13

Seven Tails

Tail Seven and Last: A Kittens Tale

(Jessica)

One

Half a mile doesn't seem like very far when you first think about it. But walking that far wearing nothing but a pair of tennis shoes on your feet and furry kitten ears on your head make it seem like one hell of a lot farther. She had to be stern with herself several times when she found herself walking with her hands covering her body.

"At least..." she thought "I didn't put my tail in before I got out of the car! That's a blessing..."

She had grown used to being naked. She enjoyed being naked. It made her feel free and sexy. But there was something about being naked outdoors that made her feel exposed and vulnerable. And being naked out here in the middle of nowhere made her also feel very alone. Once again, she pulled her hands away from her body and walked along a little faster.

At one point a young man came trotting down the road towards her. At first she thought he was naked too until he got closer and she could see that he was wearing tennis shoes and a complicated looking leather harness around his body. It had a small pouch to cover his crotch but very little else. The lines of the harness accented his well muscled body and she thought he was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen. Long brown curly hair almost the same color as hers and brown eyes and faintly olive skin. And the smile on his face and the way his eyes went up and down made it plain that he was enjoying looking at her as well. She felt a small blush spread across her cheeks.

The young man stopped and smiled at her, then pointed up the road. "It's not much further, miss. Just over that rise. Master is waiting for you. I'll fetch your car and your things." With another smile and a wave, he continued on down the road. As she watched him pass a little gasp erupted from her mouth when she noticed the long brown curly tail protruding from between those fine firm ass cheeks. It swished back and forth as the young man trotted away.

"What have I gotten myself into this time? Good God, Jess! What the hell are you doing? Couldn't you just be happy with a normal life? A job and a husband and 2.5 kids in suburbia? I could have been a dental assistant instead. But nooooo..."

She topped the rise and paused to look at the vista spread out before her. A large wooden barn off to her left and just past that a huge metal building, part of which looked brand new. Just past that a corral and paddock surrounded by steel fencing. A few smaller outbuildings scattered here and there. To her right was a huge house made to look like a log cabin. As if Daniel Boone had become an oil magnate. An equally large attached garage. The property was well covered with trees and she could see a few other roads and trails going off in different directions. Movement caught her eye and she saw a small group of people standing on the covered porch of the house. She swallowed nervously as they all seemed to be looking in her direction. Reflexively her hands started coming up to cover her body and with a small growl of frustration, she forced them back to her sides.

Just as she steeled her nerve and started to step towards the house, her little silver Passat passed her slowly. That young beautiful man driving it gave her a smile and a wave and drove on down towards the house. Idly she wondered how he drove with that tail in him. She watched as he got out of the car and mounted the porch to wait with the others.

Now there was no other choice. Even if she wanted to chicken out and run away, she'd have to go down there to get her car anyway. And her clothes... And her wallet and ID...

"What the fuck are you doing, Jess? Ooooohhhhh... shit..." Swallowing hard again, she walked on down towards the house.

The people gathered on the porch watched her as she walked slowly down to the front of the house. As she got closer, she could see that all of them were dressed just like the young man who had brought her car. They were all fairly young and attractive, both the men and the women, and all of them were wearing versions of the same leather harness. Nearly naked, but the harnesses made them look even more startling.

Well, not all of them were dressed like that. In the middle of the group stood a taller older man. About six feet tall or so. Dark brown hair shot with gray streaks. Dressed in loose fitting black jeans and an equally loose t-shirt with fairly well muscled arms folded across his chest. A smaller redheaded girl was standing on tiptoes whispering into his ear and a small smile creased one corner of his lips but his eyes never left the girl walking in their direction.

This must be Master Max Rambeaux. She had been looking for this man for a while now. And the enormity of finally coming face to face with him and what it might imply for her life made her shiver a little. She knew... some... of who and what he was. Enough that she had spent months looking and sending emails and had finally driven over 2500 miles across the country to find him and offer herself to him.

It was, after all, what her Master had asked her to do...

At the midway point between her car and the porch she paused. A few steps to the left was her car. And her clothes. And her safety and comfort zone. Her old life. A glance showed her that her keys were still hanging in the ignition where the young man had left them. And if anybody gave her any trouble there was a baseball bat under the seat and a can of mace in the glove compartment. She could be in the car and away in seconds. Doubt nagged at her.

A few steps to the right was the porch steps. And him. Them.

At the base of the steps someone had taken the welcome mat from in front of the door and placed it on the walk. Biting her lip to keep from trembling, the girl knelt with her knees on the mat and lowered her eyes to the wooden steps in front of her.

"I'm... I'm here, Master."

The silence lasted long enough that she finally raised her eyes again. He was still standing there looking at her, arms across his chest. All the rest of them were looking at her too. Her face blushed a deep red at their scrutiny and her eyes went back down to the step in front of her as she fought to keep her hands still. Fought to keep from running to her car and fleeing in terror. Fought her insides to keep from throwing up right there on the ground.

The silence lasted long enough that she thought she might scream or burst into tears and fall on the ground sobbing like a baby. Finally he said "Come inside, girl. We will get you something to drink and a more comfortable place to sit. I believe you and I have quite a bit to talk about." He turned on his heel and strode into the house. A hand on her arm startled her. She looked up to see a smiling little blonde helping her to her feet. That handsome young man who had driven her car put a hand on her other arm as she rose. They both smiled warmly and the blonde squeezed her arm gently and whispered "It's okay. Just relax. Master is a wonderful man." As they helped her up the steps she added "I'm Sarabeth and that is Nathan. And up there are David, Daniel, Wendy, Gael and Ash." Her finger pointed to one after another of the smiling gorgeous young people.

As they passed through the front door, the girl managed to stammer "I'm... Jessica. Or just Jess. But... my Master always called me 'kitten'." Nathan smiled again and he squeezed her arm from the other side. "It's nice to meet you, Jess. I love the ears." She blushed again at his compliment.

The room was dimly lit, compared to the outside. Dark paneling on the walls and black leather furniture added to that. But it wasn't dark enough to be frightening or imposing. It was comfortably dim and almost romantic. He sat in a large overstuffed chair in front of the stone fireplace. Large thick rugs covered the hardwood floor. His hand indicated a spot on the rug in front of his chair. The girl suddenly realized that she was standing alone.

"Come, girl. Right here." Once again he indicated the spot on the rug in front of his chair. As the girl knelt he spoke aloud, looking past her into the hall. "There's no point in hanging out in the hallway. She will need to meet all of you anyway. David! Ash! It's your turn. Bring us all something to drink and hurry back or you'll miss it." There was a chorus of "Yes, Master!" as people scurried here and there. A quick rustling as the rest of them knelt on the rug arrayed around his chair. Even as nervous as she was, she noticed that he was the only one who used any of the furniture. Moments later someone set a tall glass of ice water on a low table near her and she took a swallow gratefully, both to ease her dry throat and to cover her nervousness.

"You are Rex's pet girl, am I right?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And how is he these days? Why are you here instead of there?" The girl sighed and her lower lip trembled.

"M... My Master passed away three months ago, Sir. He... He told me once long ago that if anything ever happened to him that I should come find you, Sir. Out... Out in my car I have some papers Master left for me. Clues on how I should try and find you."

"Hmmm..." He sipped his coffee for a moment. "I'd like to see those papers later, girl. I had no idea that Rex knew where I was... But I am sorry to hear that he is no longer with us. What happened, if it's not too painful?" She sighed again.

"Killed in the line of duty, Sir. Trying to stop an assault in the prison. They... tried to save him, but..." A tear leaked down her cheek and she brushed it away and sniffed.

Almost immediately there was a hand offering her some tissues and another small warm hand landed gently on her shoulder. As the girl wiped her eyes and blew her nose she was suddenly surrounded by sympathetic faces and warm hands and arms as she found herself in the middle of a group hug there on the floor in front of his chair. Under any other circumstances being surrounded by that many nearly naked people would have been an incredible turn-on. But their soft hands and voices murmuring sympathy just made her feel loved and secure for the first time in months and a feeling of both relief and grief washed over her and she wept.

She had thought she was done grieving for her lost Master. But she had spent so much time trying to help his widow get past her own grief that she hadn't taken that much time for herself, apparently. Now the floodgates opened and the girl curled up into a small ball on the floor here in this strange place and cried surrounded by strangers who had made her feel at home again. She cried until all of the energy leaked out with her tears and she fell asleep there on the rug, feeling warm hands stroking her like a blanket.

Two

"Well, Max? What the hell are you going to do now? A kitten of all things? What are you going to do with a kitten? Of all the ridiculous situations..."

I talked to myself when I was frustrated. And I paced. My office was just big enough that I could pace in a circle without making myself dizzy. Plus, it was a good place to find my center. That was my ponies. And there was only one better place to remind myself of who and what I was than my office, surrounded by the pictures of my stock and the awards they had earned at the gatherings. I could have paced the stables, but that would have made my pets nervous. I could have taken one or more of them to bed with me to burn off some of my excess emotions but I wasn't really in the mood for that.

Amazingly enough.

Rex had been a good friend. He was the one who had turned me on to the idea of pony play in the beginning. He'd pointed me in the right direction when I was looking for a suitable outlet for my yearnings and had gotten me an invitation to my very first gathering. And he was the one who had come up with the name "Max Rambeaux" to use instead of the name I was born with.

I guess you could say that he had created me, in a way.

And now he was gone and he had left me his pet girl. Set her on a mission to find me like a treasure hunt. Like I was the freaking holy grail or something. Gave her just enough clues that it didn't take her that long at all...

I frowned and imagined him laughing somewhere. He had a sense of humor like that.

"But what am I going to do with a kitten? Damn you, Rex! I train ponies! Ponies! Not kittens! Not house pets! You... jackass..."

Nathan and Daniel had carried the girl into one of the guest rooms and I had left Sarabeth there with her for when she woke up again. She would have insisted anyway. My little blonde pony had a heart ten miles wide and a need to tend to anyone that was in pain of any sort. The last time I looked she had stripped out of her gear and was laying curled up next to the girl under the covers, holding her in her arms.

The girl was more than pretty enough. There was no doubt of that. She had a pretty face and a wonderfully lush body and if I had seen her under other circumstances, I might have been tempted to take her myself. In my own way, of course. I smiled at the thought of her waking up naked and chained in one of my cages. And the battle that would ensue afterward. From what I was told, the girl had quite a temper.

Or if I had seen her for sale at the pony auction I would have been sorely tempted. She was my type, that was for sure. My friend had known that and had shared a few pictures of her with me over the years. He was extremely proud of his pet girl. It was obvious, just from her physical attributes, why he was. And there was more to her than that, of course. In our infrequent emails Rex had told me that she was bright and imaginative and playful. He'd loved her.

And he left her to me, as IX had done with Wendy in his will. The bastard.

Ah, well. There was nothing to do about it now, I suppose. Couldn't just send her away now, could I? But I will leave it to her to make her choice. That car would sit there with the keys in it until she made up her mind.

Once again, the girl found herself kneeling in front of me surrounded by my ponies. She had only slept for an hour and my sweet Sarabeth had soothed her fears and had gotten her up and showered and cleaned up and calm again. Sarabeth had admitted to me that it was hard not to climb into the shower with her, but she had settled for drying her off afterward, which the girl had submitted to with no little embarrassment.

So here she was again, rested and calm with her hair and eyes dry and those little ears perched back on the top of her head.

"Are you feeling better, Jessica?" Her eyes went to the floor in front of her.

"Yes, Master. Thank you for being so understanding."

"I am not your Master yet, girl. That is still to be decided."

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry." I waved a hand.

"Don't worry about it, girl. I am not that touchy. So..." My finger drummed the arm of my chair thoughtfully. "What should I do with you? I'm assuming that since you know who I am and figured out how to find me then you know enough about me to realize that I take and train exhibition ponies, not just house pets."

"Yes, Sir."

"And from what I have been told about you, you don't really have any desire to be a pony." The girls eyes went up.

"Master told you about me?" I nodded.

"My friend was very proud of his kitten. He told me many things about you, girl." Her shoulders slumped and her lower lip quivered again. Sarabeth looked concerned and laid a hand on her thigh gently. The girl took a breath and patted her hand.

"But let's concentrate on honoring his wishes. Rex obviously thought you coming here was a good idea, so let's figure out how you might fit into my little kingdom here, shall we? After all, it's what he wanted." The girl took a deep breath and straightened her back to look me in the eye.

"Yes, Sir. It's what he wanted."

"So Jessica..."

"Will you call me kitten, Sir? It's... what he called me, Sir. It's what I am." I smiled softly.

"Of course... kitten." A smile lurked at the corner of her mouth at the name and a hint of color came to her cheeks. Her back arched just a little more and I could see the edges of the pride she had in being what she was. For the first time her nipples hardened just a little. And for the first time in a couple of hours, something of mine hardened just a little, too.

"Your Master has placed me in quite a pickle, kitten. What I do... What I am... Who I am... is a trainer of exhibition ponies. It has taken me, and all of us, years... but we have finally made it to the number one standing in the country. And indeed, a good part of the world. I now have more champions in my stables than any other trainer in the world."

"One of the reasons that I have so many champions is because we train hard and we all love what we do here. Of course..." I coughed softly into my hand. "Not all we do here is training. We also take time out for some recreation now and then..." There were a few soft chuckles around the room and the girl colored slightly.

"Sir..."

"Yes, kitten?"

"My Master told me quite a lot about you, too. Probably more than you think, Sir."

"Oh, really? And what did my friend tell you about me, girl?" Her eyes went back to the floor.

"He said you were " A real bastard" Sir. That you were stern and a control freak and probably a psychopath." There were a few soft gasps in the room. The girl lifted her eyes to me and added "And he said that you were a warm and loving Dominant and probably one of the nicest and most hardworking people he had ever met, Sir. He said he was proud to be your friend and that any pet worth her salt would be fortunate indeed to carry your mark."

I sat silent for a moment, letting that final recommendation from my old friend sink in.

"I guess Rex really did know me well."

"Yes, Sir."

"Well!" I struck the arm of my chair lightly. "As I said, he has placed me in a difficult position. He sent you here and you went to all of the trouble to find me, so now it seems I have no choice. I must honor both my old friends last wish and your efforts. You are to be commended by the way, kitten. I make it purposefully difficult if not nearly impossible for people to find me. The fact that you found my front gate is something astonishing."

"The papers my Master left me helped a lot, Sir."

"Yes. I'd like to see those, as I have said. But for now, let me give you a bit of a heads up of what will happen in the next few days. I will give you three days, girl. Three days to decide if being mine is what you want for the rest of your life. During that time your car will stay out front with the keys in the ignition. If, at any time you decide you don't wish to stay, you may leave."

"But before you do I want two things from you."

"What two things, Sir?"

"Those papers your Master left you, for one. I don't want those getting out."

"And the other, Sir?"

"Your solemn promise that you will never tell another soul how to find me." The girl nodded readily.

"I will give you that now, Sir. Cross my heart." Her fingers did so. "I will give you both of those things now. Today. My master told me how much you value your privacy and he made me promise him the very same thing, Sir. I will never tell anybody." I smiled.

"Good girl." She smiled back at my words.

"So. During the next three days you will stay in the stables with the rest of my ponies. My ponies all live in separate cages, each of which is their home. You will eat with them, you will watch them train and maybe even join in with them. You will assist them in their chores. You will, in effect, be one of my ponies except for one aspect of their lives here."

"Which aspect is that, Sir?"

"You will not be allowed to sleep with anybody here on my ranch until after those first three days and you have decided to stay." The girls face fell a little.

Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers