Seven Year Scratch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,372 Followers

April skipped the Friday-after-work cocktail party and came home to prepare for Barry's visit. While I tidied up the place, April went to our bedroom to change into a sheer almost see-through nightgown. When Barry arrived April gave him a friendly hug and a quick kiss on the lips, then she officially introduced us, as if that formality was actually necessary. I again smelled the Polo cologne that April had given me as an anniversary present. After we shook hands, April asked me to open a bottle of wine and pour three glasses. While I got the wine April and Barry sat down in the middle of the living room couch, leaving the arm chair for me.

We all sat and started chatting. April and Barry nudged a little closer to each other. It was so strange for me to see my wife, in her negligee, sitting on our sofa in our house, holding hands with a black man that I was just beginning to know. When I went to the kitchen to get more wine I caught a glimpse of April and Barry kissing each other, but they separated in obvious deference to me when I reentered the room.

We drank and talked like old friends for a couple of hours. April elaborated on how she always found black men attractive, but with her upbringing she never considered dating outside her race. When Barry started to flirt with her at work she couldn't resist his advances. Despite the fact that he seduced my wife, I came to the conclusion that Barry was basically a nice guy. I certainly couldn't fault his taste in women.

After some time, Barry whispered something in April's ear. She nodded her head, then stood up, walked over to me, leaned down to give me a kiss and said, "We're going to go to bed now."

April stepped over to Barry, took his hand as he stood up from the sofa, and they strolled, arm in arm, to our guest room. I wasn't surprised to hear lovemaking noises coming from behind the closed bedroom door, but I was surprised at how soon it started and how long it lasted. I was actually awakened in the middle of the night when April started moaning and squealing again.

In the morning, April went to the kitchen and fixed breakfast for all of us. After we ate and chatted over coffee, April asked me if I had any plans that involved her that morning. I told her no, that I was going to run to the hardware store and I thought we might go to the mall in the afternoon.

"Okeydokey," she said with a smile. "If it's okay with you then, Barry and I are going to fuck one more time before he has to go home to mother."

"Sure, that's fine, honey," I assured her. "You know you don't need my permission to fuck him, but I do appreciate your being polite and all."

While I got dressed to go to the store April and Barry returned to the guest room and were fucking like crazy before I even left the house. When I got home, Barry was gone and April and I spent the rest of the weekend together.

Barry's visit was repeated two more times before his mother ended her stay, and in the weeks that followed he came by once or twice a week. My insurance job often required me to meet with clients at their homes in the evening. I would tell April that I wouldn't be home until nine o'clock or ten o'clock, or whatever, and Barry would swing by our place to fuck her. He would generally be gone by the time I got home, although I did find them still in bed a couple of times. I actually preferred having Barry come to our house since he lived in a not-so-great neighborhood and it would have been risky for April to drive there to meet him. Barry always escorted her to and from his apartment on Friday nights.

Cruising along

When the weather started turning colder we flew to Fort Lauderdale to take a Caribbean cruise. Our tiny stateroom was a little crowded with three people, but we managed. Getting two rooms would have been too expensive. I let April and Barry have the bed and I took the bunk. I never knew that two people could fuck so much and I usually watched them from six feet away. It actually turned me on to think that I was married to such a hottie. Just watching her smooth pink pussy swallow that big black cock was enough to make me cum. As always, April encouraged me to jerk off to my heart's content and she generously took the time to pleasure me just about every day.

The three of us enjoyed playing head games with the ship's crew and other passengers. Whenever we went to dinner, or a show, or a bar, or out on the sun deck, we would arrive with me holding hands with April. Then April and I would kiss and cuddle like we were just another couple of lovebirds on their honeymoon. After a while, April would turn her attention to Barry and she would always wind up French kissing her black boyfriend while I just sat there. The ship security people must have been watching their surveillance cameras when April and Barry started fucking in the Lido deck hot tub because a uniformed officer arrived and asked them to refrain while in public.

The cruise was a lot of fun and it brought the three of us closer together, literally and emotionally. When we returned home to our everyday lives there was a kinship and a connection that hadn't existed before. April and I were husband and wife, and she saw to it that all my needs were met, but her needs, especially the sexual ones, were consistently met by Barry.

Expecting the unexpected

I admit that I've never been the most attentive husband in the world, but I couldn't help but notice that April had regained the weight that she lost. And, although she tried to hide it, I noticed that she had at least one bout of morning sickness. I made it a point to watch the bathroom wastebasket for her maxi pad wrappers, but I didn't see any for weeks. After a while, I decided it was time to broach the subject.

As we both undressed for bed, I waited until April was naked and then I asked, "So, Sweetheart, when exactly are you going to tell me that you're thinking of maybe getting pregnant?"

April stood still, broke out in a big smile, and said, "Honey, you know me all too well!"

Then she stepped toward me, took my hand and rubbed it against her body, close to her belly button. I detected a noticeable protrusion or swelling.

"I'm just starting to get a baby bump," she said with a giggle. "I'm just over three months along. I didn't want to say anything until I finished my first trimester. I plan to tell Barry that he's my baby-daddy after I fuck him tomorrow night."

I was understandably dumbfounded and I responded with "How do you know that he's the daddy? I mean, I fuck you sometimes too. It could just as well be my baby."

"Honey, anything is possible," April said, still holding my hand, "but I'm almost positive that my baby is black, based on what the doctor said."

"The doctor can tell the baby's race already?" I asked.

April laughed and said, "No, we won't know that until he, or she, is born. But, you and I both know that getting me pregnant was always a long shot. I asked the doctor 'how did it happen'? He asked me whether I had a new sex partner, and I said yes, I did. The doctor said that my new partner might have sperm that's more resistant to my toxic vaginal fluid. Then he asked me whether my new partner has a larger penis than you, and I said, 'yes, he's a lot bigger.' Sorry, honey, but you know it's true. The doctor said a larger penis would pump more sperm deeper into my cervix and there would be a much better chance of fertilization. So, I'm guessing that's what happened!"

Looking me in the face and smiling, April continued, "To me it doesn't matter. I feel like the luckiest woman in the world. I have two men who love me and I'm going to have a baby!"

One part of my wife's remark cut me to the quick.

"Two men who love you?" I repeated her exact words. "So, you're saying that Barry loves you. Do you love him too?"

April cocked her head, as if my question took her by surprise. Still smiling, she said, "Yes, honey, Barry and I are in love with each other. I love him very much."

Then, for good measure, or maybe as some consolation, she hugged me tight and added, "I love him almost as much as I love you."

"I see," I said, unable to suppress a sigh, and I told her, "Well, I can see that he's made you really happy."

"You've both made me really happy," she stated emphatically. "There's no way that I could possibly be happier than I am right now!"

"Well, that's all that matters," I assured her. "Happy wife, happy life!"

Gestation

Despite my cheerful countenance, it took me a while to process and fully accept the situation. First, my wife was pregnant, probably with her boyfriend's black baby, although in the back of my mind I still held out some hope that I could be the father. Secondly, after repeated assurances that she would love only me, April admitted that she'd fallen in love with Barry. I mentally came to terms with it, but I was still stunned the first time I overheard her ending a phone call with "I love you too."

April truly was overjoyed to be knocked up and seemed permanently elated. I don't think I've ever seen a woman who enjoyed being pregnant so much. It took a while before she really started to show, but then it seemed like her belly ballooned overnight. Pregnancy obviously agreed with her and she always wore clothes that accentuated her baby bump. And her sex drive grew at the same pace as her midsection. She was insatiable, wanting to be fucked on a nightly basis, preferably by Barry but also by me if he was unavailable to her.

April and Barry continued to meet their friends for the Friday after work cocktail party, although April no longer had rum with her coke, and afterwards they fucked the night away.

Although I had seen April and Barry in bed together a few times, either while sleeping or following a round of intercourse, I had not actually observed them fucking since we went on the cruise. As April entered her eighth month of gestation, I desperately wanted to see her taking that black cock in her pussy while she was pregnantly plump. I came up with an idea that would allow me to watch them fuck, and not just one time. I told April that I wanted to capture this special time in our lives on video. To my surprise and delight, April liked the idea of me shooting video of her fucking her lover. Barry was agreeable too and two days later he was in our bedroom, ready for action.

With my camera rolling, Barry strolled into frame and embraced April, romantically assailing her mouth with sloppy wet kisses. He then seductively undressed her, and for two minutes rubbed his black hands all over her big white belly. April dropped to her knees and began caressing, kissing and sucking his big black cock. After a little more foreplay, Barry led April to the bed. April climbed onto the mattress on her hands and knees and turned her head to smile at me and my camera lens. Then, she went down on her elbows as Barry entered her from behind.

The scene was more erotic than I expected and it was a good thing that I was using a tripod to steady my videography. April's huge belly was prominently displayed as Barry pushed his cock into her juicy pussy. April's tits, now bloated milk bags, sagged from her chest and swayed like pendulums with each of Barry's forward thrusts and her recoils. April's shiny gold nipple rings brushed against the bed sheets with every motion. She grunted out "mmmph" sounds in time with her movements.

I saw my wife shudder and heard her shriek with an orgasm, after which Barry nudged her and went onto his back. I readjusted my camera position while April naughtily looked my way again and then climbed atop her mate in a classic and conducive cowgirl position. I got a nice close-up of her left hand, with her engagement and wedding rings glistening, as it grasped Barry's dark penis and pointed it at her sopping pussy. Slowly, she lowered herself into a perfect fucking posture. April's baby belly rested on Barry's lean abs and she began to move. Her motion was reminiscent of a little girl riding a toy hobby horse. April rode her lover for a long time before another climax overcame her. I think she was being a bit dramatic and was playing to the camera when she threw head back, sending her hair flying, and then raised her chin and howled like an animal as she came repeatedly. I was happy to hear Barry announce that he was going to cum, knowing it would add more drama to the video, and April's performance was exquisite as she hollered "yes, fill my pussy with more black sperm!" I ended my video with April lying on the bed like a beached whale as Barry slid three fingers into her messy pussy and drew them out, coated with cum.

After some brief edits, I was more than pleased with the video and watched it almost every day. I still look at it occasionally. I posted it on an interracial sex site with the caption:Very Pregnant Hotwife Fucks Her Black Bull.The video has gotten thousands of hits and prompted dozens of comments.

In the remaining weeks of her pregnancy, April remained horny but I stopped fucking her in light of her delicate condition. I kept her fairly satisfied with frequent oral sex. I encouraged her to curtail her activity with Barry also, but she didn't want to stop cold turkey and assured me that he was "taking it easy" when they fucked.

Forever after

Fast forwarding to the present day, April and I will celebrate our 10th anniversary soon. I'll have to buy some roses from the van man. We both feel blessed to have Amanda, our precious little toddler. She calls me "Poppy". She has dark mocha skin and curly black hair. Whenever people – family, friends, or even strangers – mention little Amanda's Negro features I always pretend to have never noticed and I ask them what in the world they're talking about.

April truly does have everything she ever wanted now. A pretty little daughter, a soon-to-be son in her broadly bulging belly, and a loving husband. And she has Barry. Life is good.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,372 Followers