Seventh Heaven: Camden Family Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was grinning from ear to ear' "Oh Annie, you're a genius, why the hell didn't I ever think of that before, yes, oh god yes!" He gripped her by the shoulders and spun her around and pulling her down to the bed, stared down at her as her long golden blonde hair cascaded off the bed and brushed against his shins as he stepped closed to the bed.

Annie reached out and gripping his upturned cock, brought it to her lips. Her tongue slipped out and flicked up and down his stiff shaft covering it all with her saliva. Her lips parted and pursing them sucked the upturned head between them. Sucking hard she drew the crown into her mouth. Keeping at the gates of her hot oral cavity she sucked and flicked her tongue around and around the head.

T-Bone threw his head back as he fought the urge to shove his hips forward and drive his cock deep into her mouth. He leaned over her outstretched body and began to slide his hands up and down her lush, satin covered form.

Annie took his cock even deeper into her mouth and down her throat as she felt him begin to fuck her mouth. She let out a moan when she felt him pull her gown up and spread her legs. She paused sucking as she anticipated his mouth on her. She let out a louder moan and began to groan when she felt his tongue part her thick swollen pussy lips and felt his tongue slither into her hot wet hole.

T-Bone took long slow licks up and down her thick lipped cunt and when he uncovered her stiff clit, he flicked at it until it stood high and erect. Capturing it between his large lips he sucked on it and stabbed at it harder. He paused when he felt his cock slide even deeper into her throat and her tongue whipped around and around the shaft. He knew he wouldn't last long and he wanted desperately to stick her cock where his tongue was now.

Mustering up all his willpower he rose up and tenderly ran his fingers through Annie's silky blonde hair as it hung off the bed and catching her eyes in his whispered; "Oh Annie there is nothing I would like to do right now than shoot my thick hot load down your throat, but I have to fuck you now. I want you to feel my T-bone scrape against your G-spot, I want to give you this for your anniversary!"

She slowly drew her mouth off his saliva saturated cock and smiled up at him as she scooted up onto the bed and in one swift motion drew the black gown off her lush body. Laying back she outstretched her arms beckoning him to her embrace. She sucked in a lungful of air when she felt his stiff cock nudge and settle against the cleft of her thick pussy lips.

T-Bone leaned in and planted his lips over hers. His tongue slipped out and painted her full lips and stabbing at it, she opened her mouth to accept his. Their tongues dueled and slipped back and forth from one mouth to the other one.

Annie let out a groan and arched her shoulders and back off the mattress as she felt his cock nudge open her pussy and let out a gasp when she felt inch by inch of his cock slowly penetrate her hot cuntlips. "Oh yessssssss Ted, fuck me, oh fuck I can't believe how your exquisite cock is scraping against my G-spot. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm not going to last long! I can now see why the ladies love your curved cock! Oh yes Ted faster, faster, oh fuck yeah no, no, don't go deeper, yes just like that. At this depth you're hitting me just right, ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, I'm there!"

Annie humped harder against T-Bone's slim, trim body and biting down on his slender shoulder sucked in her breath and letting it out slowly, let go a long sigh as she came long and hard. Her entire body stiffened and shook as she came. She collapsed against the damp sheets and rained hot, wet kisses all over his face and neck.

T-Bone smiled down at Annie and whispered; "Oh Annie I knew I would love fucking you and making you cum, now get ready for me to go deeper and fuck you till you can't walk straight!" His mouth latched onto one stiff nipple and started pounding her wide-spread legs and the room was filled with the sound of damp skin slapping against damp skin.

Annie was rolling her head from side to side as another strong orgasm was quickly building deep in her belly. She held on for dear-life as her moans grew louder and louder. Annie clutched at T-Bone's arms and head as she guided him to her other tit.

T-Bone went deeper and deeper, harder and harder, he knew he would not be able to last much longer and when he felt Annie's pussy tighten and felt her bathe his cock with her cum juices, he lost it too. "Oh fuck me. I'm cumming; I'm cumming Annie, where do you want it!"

"Oh Ted, cum in my pussy, I'll tear your balls off if you try and pull out now! I need your hot cum in me to put out the fire you created, oh yessssssss, yessssssss I can feel you shooting your hot cum in me, more, more I can't get enough of hot sticky cum!"

T-Bone collapsed against Annie's lush, glistening body and she wrapped her arms and legs around his waist and shoulders as she came down from her explosive orgasm.

After about five minutes he struggled free and flopped down beside Annie and propping himself up on one arm whispered; "So Annie, how long before you're ready to go again, I can't get enough of your gorgeous body and I'm nowhere near done exploring it!"

Annie giggled and rolled onto her side; "Oh I just love young studs like you, Kevin and Martin. Just give me a few to go and clean up and I'll be more than ready to go again!"

T-Bone grinned from ear to ear as he watched her bubble butt wiggle and her curly blonde hair bounced about her shoulders as she disappeared into her bathroom.

After about ten minutes Annie came out of the bathroom looking refreshed and gorgeous. Her hair was brushed out, her make-up was reapplied and her skin was clean and perfumed. As she approached the bed T-Bone spoke up; "Stop right there Annie, just stand there and let me take in your luscious body!"

Annie's face broke out in a huge smile as she placed her hands on her hips. "Oh so you like what you see huh? Tell me Ted, now that we've taken the edge off. What would you like to do next?"

T-Bone extended his hand and motioned for her to come to the bed; "Well Annie, I want you to climb up here on the bed and lower that luscious thick lipped pussy right here over my mouth. I want my hands free so I can caress you and play with your lush body. I wouldn't mind if you, well sucked on my normal cock. I loved how your mouth felt on my cock when I was abnormal, I'd love to see how you do with a normal cock."

Annie approached the bed, I tell you Ted, normal is over-rated. With what you have and how you handle it, there isn't anything abnormal about you, I'd call it extraordinary and the way you used it on me and how you made me cum, well I can't wait till morning so I can wake you and experience it again, until then, well, let me show you!"

Climbing up onto the bed she crawled up and threw her leg over his shoulder and slowly lowered her clean and quickly moistening pussy. At the same time she gripped T-Bone's thick straight cock and holding it steady ran her tongue around and around the leaking head. Sucking his pre-cum into her hot, wet mouth she drew it deeper and deeper into her mouth. Hitting her throat she tilted her head and continued to slid it into her oral cavity. Her lips were resting at the base of his cock and now that it was completely consumed in her mouth, she began flicking her tongue around and around and around his shaft. Stabbing her tongue out of her mouth, she tickled his balls that were tightening as he felt a surge of cum boiling in them.

T-Bone's eyes rolled back in his head as he paused, taking in the incredible sensation of her lips, tongue, and throat as she made love to his cock and balls.

Focusing on her thick swollen cuntlips, he pulled her body down to his face and sucked lightly on those thick lips. Tugging at them he stabbed out his tongue and wormed his way back into her tangy tasting pussy. He was rewarded with a gush of her thick hot cream. Like an addict on cocaine, he wanted more and more. Clamping his mouth on her weeping hole, he sucked harder and drove his tongue even deeper and sweeping it upward came in contact with her clit. Capturing it with his tongue he flicked it and rolled it around and he felt her shake and explode with another wave of hot cream all over his lips and tongue.

Unable to contain her orgasm, she came all over his face and pulling her mouth from his cock, rolled over onto her back as she tried to regain her senses.

T-Bone sat up quickly swiping the back of his hand across his mouth as he licked her juices, savoring her tasty cum. Looking down at her heaving body, her tits rising and falling with her labored breathing, he gripped her by her hips and rolling her over onto her belly. He pulled her to her knees, spread her legs and palmed her dripping pussy; he rubbed it back and forth several times. He gripped his cock and lining it up with her dripping cunt, slowly shoved forward and slid slowly, inch by inch into her incredibly hot pussy.

Annie let out a grunt and buried her head in her pillow and resting on her forearms, pushed back against his invading cock. She began spitting out obscenities that would make a sailor blush; "Oh you magnificent mother fucker, fuck my hot cunt. Drive it in as deep as you can go, don't let up, fuck my cunt faster, harder! I want to feel your cock in my throat from back there, oh yes, Ted, fuck me, slap my ass, make me feel all you have!"

T-Bone was pounding into her from behind, shaking the entire bed. With each thrust he shoved her body higher on the bed till her head was against the headboard. When he heard her tell him to slap her ass, he felt a surge in his cock and had to slow or he would have shot his wad in her. He reared back and slapped her ass, over and over again until her cheeks were a deep red. He picked up the pace of fucking her and when he stopped slapping her ass, he reached down and palmed her pussy where he slid in and out and coating his fingers, he reached up and slipped first one and then a second finger up her lush ass.

"Oh fuck yeah Ted, finger my ass! I just loved having you slap my ass; I came while you did that and if you don't stop fingering my ass I will surely cum again! Ahhhhh, oh fuck, yes slide that slime covered cock up my ass. Oh you son-of-a-bitch, I can't believe how deep your cock is going in my ass. Yes, yes I can feel your balls slapping against my clit, deeper, deeper, oh fuck I'm cumming again!"

T-Bone was balls deep in her ass and he reached down and gripped her swaying tits that hung down like udders and he could not believe hot stiff her nipples were.

When he felt her cumming and felt her juices coating his balls and as her ass tighten around his cock he lost it; "Oh fuck Annie, here it comes! I'm going to fill your gorgeous ass with my cum, take it Annie, take it all!"

Annie let out a loud grunt and fell flat on the bed and was pinned under the weight of T-Bone. Shot after creamy shot filled her bowels with his hot cum. She laid there feeling him fill her and her orgasm grew even stronger. Totally spent she closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

T-Bone was finally completely sedated and slipping out of her, slid down beside her and plastering his sweat covered against hers fell asleep too.

T-Bone's eyes opened slowly and realized two things immediately, he had slept through the night as the sun was glaring in through the window, but first and foremost, there were two pairs of lips licking, sucking and enveloping his crooked cock. Looking down he noticed the naked form of Annie, but had a tough time clearing his blurry eyes to see who the second was. Her back was to him and still fully clothed all he could see was her platinum blonde hair covering her face, his thighs and his balls.

He sucked in his breath when she rose up and stared up at him, it was Cecilia and she looked incredible as she smiled up at him, those large dark eyes made him shiver with excitement and those sexy long bangs made her look so, so innocent. Her large breasts threatened to burst from that tight ribbed shirt that was unbuttoned shoving a good amount of cleavage. She took a deep breath and dove back down to attack his cock.

Annie pulled her mouth from the head of his cock; "Isn't it amazing Cecilia? Just wait till you feel in sliding in and out of your pussy, it will drive you insane, I know it did last night to me!"

T-Bone reached out and began sliding his hands up and down Cecelia's trim thighs and tight ass. He could hear her moan around his cock when his hand dipped down between her legs and rubbed her heated crotch.

Annie let go of her portion of T-Bone's cock, getting off of her knees she climbed up onto the bed and rolling Cecilia onto her back quickly tore open her jeans. She grabbed at the tops of Cecilia's jeans and pulled them down her shapely legs.

Cecilia laughed and giggled as she helped Annie remove her pants. With her on her back she reached up and continued to lick, suck and caress T-Bone's cock.

Annie made quick work of Cecilia's panties and stopped to take in the luscious tight lipped pussy staring up at her. There was gleaming moisture seeping out of those lips and when Annie leaned down and slowly spread them with her fingers, Cecilia jumped and Annie held her down firmly as she hovered above it.

Her tongue slipped out and slowly began to lick from Cecilia's puckered hole upward to her budded clit. When she reached her clit she uncovered it and began to flick back and forth causing Cecilia to moan and suck even harder on T-Bone's cock. Moving lower she spread her tight lips even more and began fucking her cunt with her hot tongue.

T-Bone was getting close to cumming and to ease the pressure he flopped over on the bed and gripping Annie's thighs, spread them and clambering between them began licking at her pussy, nearly was well as Annie was doing to Cecilia.

Annie squeezed her thighs tightly around his head as she started cumming from his expert licking. After cumming down from her intense orgasm she pushed his head away and at the same time slipped out from between Cecilia's trim legs. Pushing T-Bone onto his back, this caused Cecilia's mouth to slip off his cock. She gripped Cecilia by the arm and pulled her over T-Bone's outstretched legs.

Cecilia instantly knew what was coming and as she settled down on T-Bone's pulsating cock she felt it penetrate her outer tight lips and slowly enter her tight pussy. "Oh godddddd it feels so fucking good Annie! I haven't been fucked since you and I double teamed Eric!"

Annie swept Cecilia's long blonde hair from her face. She placed her lips at her ear and as she licked it slowly whispered; "Oh just you wait darling, wait until he slips it in deep and that fantastic crooked cock scrapes across your clit and G-spot, it will send you into orbit!"

T-Bone arched his hips sending more of his cock into her tight hole and he watched her eyes close and gasp. He grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and slid it up and over her head.

Annie continued to lick at her ear and as she moved to her mouth, she reached back and popped open her tiny bra strap releasing Cecilia's ever growing tits. They were nearing a D cup now and her large areoles were the size of half-dollars and the dark red nipples stood high and stiff in the middle of them. Annie lowered her head and captured one stiff nipple between her lips and her tongue flicked out and laved up the entire crown.

Cecilia was bouncing wildly up and down on T-Bone's thighs as she raced towards a crashing orgasm. "Oh fuck, fuck, you were so fucking right Annie, his cock is hitting places I never knew I had and I can't believe how it's affecting my body, it feels like every inch of my pussy is electrified and oh, oh., oh yes, yes, yes I'm cumming!"

T-Bone held on for dear life as she humped her pussy like a vibrating machine over his thighs. His body was covered in both of their sweats and he played lovingly with her fat nipples as she slowly calmed down.

Totally spent she slowly rolled off his body, her cunt made a slurping sound as her tight vacuum seal around his cock was broken. Her milky cum slowly seeped out of her well satisfied pussy.

Annie's eyes darted from Cecilia's swollen pussy to T-Bone's still stiff cock, totally covered in Cecilia's cum juices, the need to have her pussy fucked by his still crooked cock won out. Grabbing him by his sweat covered hips, she drew him down to her outstretched, spread thighs and he immediately found his target with his heat seeking missile. Like a preying-mantis her legs and arms enveloped his slim firm body and the heels of her feet tried desperately to kick-start his movement and it worked.

T-Bone began sliding in and out of her pussy slowly at first, she urged him to go faster and he complied and started going deeper and harder with each thrust.

Annie was raking her nails across his back and it just caused him to go faster and faster. "Oh fuck yessssssss Ted, oh fuck I just love how your cock feels in my cunt. My god the Camden men are so much longer, but your twisted cock turns me on like none ever before! Oh fuck, fuck oh my fucking god I'm there already, harder, harder, fuck me faster and harder, oh shittttt!"

T-Bone caught one of her fat nipples between his teeth and bit down as she raked her nails again across his back, this put her right into another, even stronger orgasm. He covered her mouth with her own and as the kiss grew more violent by the second, T-Bone lost it and began cumming in her pussy.

Annie felt every potent shot of his hot cum fill her pussy and her dying orgasm was quickly revived and she went into yet another one.

T-Bone totally exhausted at 10am, fell to the bed beside the two totally fucked women and they kissed and whispered to him at the same time; "Take a nap Ted; we want another go at that crooked cock of yours.

He smiled sheepishly at the two women kissing and closing his eyes drifted off to sleep.

Annie and Cecilia moved to the other side of the bed and crawling between each other's thighs began licking and sucking one another off.

The night before while Annie and T-Bone were having a romantic dinner in Glen Oak the plane was landing in San Francisco with Eric, Jane and Margaret aboard.

Eric hailed a cab and directed the driver to their hotel overlooking the wharf.

Both Jane and Margaret squealed like two school-girls when they opened the balcony door and looked at the bay from their large suite.

Laughing Eric yelled out to the two ladies; "Come on girls we have an eight o'clock reservations, you two can take the bathroom while I change out here, come on move it along, you have thirty minutes!"

Eric was dressed in a dark suit with a light blue dress shirt and dark red tie; he looked rather well for a man who was supposed to have a bad heart.

When Jane and Margaret stepped out of the huge bathroom, his heart nearly stopped and he had to close his mouth as his jaw dropped.

He gaze started at Margaret's feet, they were encased in pearly white three inch high heels. Her shapely legs were covered in charcoal stockings and when he got to her knees he took in her pearly white gossamer dress. The skirt was full and moved around her legs seductively. At her waist was a wide belt pulled tight showing off her tiny waist, gazing higher the dress ballooned out around her very large, full breasts. Her shoulders were bare except for two tiny silver grey straps holding the dress up.

Her dark eyes sparkled as she smiled at Eric, her lips had a pale pink lip-gloss on them and her thick fiery red hair was piled high upon her head with two curly strands on either side of her cute cheeks.

Looking over at her friend, again he was pleasantly surprised as he took in the figure of Jane. Her long sexy blonde hair was permed and the long strands were curled and hanging halfway down her back. Jane's equally dark eyes were smoking hot as she smiled at the FILF. Her lips were painted with a color matching her dress, a bright red and looked dripping wet. The dress was a halter type with a turtleneck top, the rest of her shoulders were bare and it barely covered her navel orange sized breasts. When she turned her back to Eric he sucked in his breath, it was completely bare down to nearly her ass crease. The dress ended at her ankles that were encased in sheer black hosiery and matching red strappy high-heels.