Seventh Inning Stretch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mernie99
mernie99
34 Followers

Mark: OMG … so sexy … I so want to pound you

Casey: Still want to wait until after the game?

Mark: What choice do we have?

Casey: Seventh inning stretch. I'll cue up the music. We should have about four minutes.

Mark: Serious?

Casey: Very

Casey: Fuck me doggy?

Mark: Yes.

Mark: God yes.

Over the next few innings, I continued to seductively masturbate for Mark. I continued to fondle my tits. I stroked my pussy. At one point, I pulled my panties down and mooned Mark. Then I licked my finger and inserted it in my ass a bit. At first he would avoid looking in my direction, but after a while he couldn't help but look my way. When the microphone was cold, I would moan loudly. I was getting to him. He was starting to make mistakes in the announcing, confusing players, stammering through statistics. I'm sure it bothered him, but he was no longer protesting at my actions. I wanted to make this man so hot, like no one has ever gotten to him before. And I think I was succeeding.

I don't think Mark's hard-on subsided in the least. During the fifth inning I took a piece of ice from my cup and rubbed it over my nipples. Mark unzipped his pants and started stroking himself.

Casey: Nice package, hon.

Casey: Can't wait until that nice cock is in my wet pussy.

With one hand occupied, Mark really couldn't type a response. He continued announcing as usual. I loaded my mouth with ice chips and slid my chair closer to him. I pushed his hand aside, and I continued his hand job. I leaned into him, gently licking the tip of his dick. As he sensed the coldness of the ice chips in my mouth, his cock instantly became rock hard. I went a little deeper. I looked up at Mark, his mouth wide open. He was breathing heavily, looking like he wanted to moan. He looked over at the field, realizing he just missed a play. He got flustered, pulled me off, and zipped his pants back up.

Mark: This has got to stop, Case

Casey: Awww

Casey: We still on for the 7th inning stretch?

Mark: Oh yeah!

I pulled my chair back in position and resumed the masturbation. The top of the 7th inning finally arrived, but time seemed to stop.

Casey: This inning is dragging. Can't the Titans pull their pitcher?

Mark: Yeah. Normally I'd be happy for the runs …

Casey: I've got the music queued up …

Mark: Kewl

Mark: Almost there, darling

Casey: Do you have a condom?

Mark looked over me with a shocked expression and shook his head "no".

Casey: Oh, that's a problem. Maybe we can do this tomorrow?

Mark: Serious?

I reached into my backpack, pulled out a thin square package in shiny wrap, and placed it on the table in front of Mark.

Casey: It's green, flavored. Can you deal?

Mark: Right now I think I'd take a balloon.

In the next instant, the Titans made a double play. One more out and Mark would be "in", I thought. I moved my chair close to Mark, unzipped his pants, and started going down on him again. Mark didn't protest … commented minimally about the plays. Finally, after the crack on the bat, Mark pushed me aside, pointing to my console. It was time.

"Fly ball to left field, caught by Hernandez. Folks, it's time to stretch, visit the loo, and load up on more Redwing Rebel." As I switched on the music, Mark silenced the microphone. He reached for the condom on the table and opened the package.

As Hard Days Night by the Beatles played over the PA system, my head started bobbing over his groin. With the microphone silenced, I started moaning loudly. I looked up at Mark, who was watching me intently. He winked at me, arched his back, and closed his eyes.

"Oh, Case, this feels so good. You could suck me all night long, but we only have a few minutes. I've got to get inside you, girl."

I stood up, leaned up against the table, facing the field. The windows were slightly tinted. And even if someone were to look our way and see us, they could only see from the chest up.

Mark pulled my wet panties down. Oh, how I wanted this. Mark put the condom on … yet another delay … albeit only for a few seconds. I felt his fingers on my pussy. He spread my lips apart, rubbed me for a second. As I felt the tip of his cock on my pussy, I leaned back into him. With one hard thrust, he was in. I gasped. "Oh, god, Mark, yes. Fuck me, baby."

Over the years I had entertained a number of large guys, having gotten acclimated to some good-sized dicks. Mark was average sized, at best. Yet I could feel him fill up my pussy with his thickness. I reached behind my back and tugged at his solid balls. Mark started to slam me rhythmically.

Catching my breath, I continued, "God, yes. Fuck me. I love the way you fuck me."

Mark grabbed my tits through my sports bra and squeezed my nipples. We fucked hard and fast for a few minutes. Living up to my reputation, I started moaning loudly. "Mark, I'm cumming. Oh my God, I'm gonna cum so hard, Mark."

Mark instructed me, "A little lower, baby … I'm gonna give it to you good now."

I scooted down a bit, but Mark wanted to position me a bit differently. He placed both hands on my hips and positioned me a bit. My arms flew over the table onto the console.

Obviously, I got the position right. Mark's pace picked up. He was slamming me harder then ever. I closed my eyes, and in a loud voice, I called out, "Yes! Yes! Oh, Yes!"

Mark could feel my vagina walls contract. He also knew that our time was limited. Mark let out a quiet moan; we were cumming together. As he stopped pumping me, I opened my eyes and gasped. The red light was on. When Mark pushed me on the console, my hand turned on the microphone. Everyone in the ballpark had just heard my orgasm.

I quickly pulled away from Mark and leaned into the microphone. Mark noticed the red light and gave me an "Oh, shit" look. I moaned again into the microphone. "Yes! Yes! This Redwing Rebel is awesome." I lifted up a can of soda in case any one was watching.

Mark smiled at me and returned to the microphone. "That's my co-pilot Casey from Middletown. Her first time for Redwing Rebel. Happens all the time."

I could hear laughter from the stands. Mark switched off the microphone and turned to me. Our smiles broke into laughs. A few seconds later, Mark peeled off the condom and pulled up his pants. He tossed the condom into the cheese fries container, and then kissed my forehead.

"Case, I think I'm really going to enjoy working with you."

mernie99
mernie99
34 Followers
12