Severely Testing Her Limits Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as things were really starting to heat up, Dr. Anderson rapped on the door again, and walked back in, making her roll her eyes, as he said, "Sorry I don't know how I forgot, but I wanted to try you with clamps again, Krystal. Give you a little more stimulation."

Was this guy out of his freaking mind? Any more stimulated and she'd be so wet she'd slide right out of the damn swing, restraints or no. Then before she knew it, he was back with the damn clamps again, but this time they were connected with a dangling chain. And once he clamped down on each of her breast one after the other with the devious little mother-fucking pinchers, she had to blink hard to hide the fact that her eyes were really starting to water. Small as they were, those little fuckers, stung like a bitch. "Notice these are a little firmer this time, Krystal?"

No fucking shit. She'd cracked walnuts with something gentler than these little bastards. Slowly, inhaling in and out, she began to work through the pain, and it actually began to ease, at least until he tugged on the chain and said, "And this will really help to fire up those sensitive nipples."

Trying her damndest not to scream, she silently winced, absorbing the stinging sensation as best she could. She could do this, although she might not live long after to tell the tale, but she could get through this. And once he was gone again, she quickly forgot about her pinched nipples since both Otis and Rick had dropped to their knees and were furiously tonguing and fingering both her pussy and her butt hole, their long tongues lapping and dipping into her from both sides, and rough probing fingers making her quiver as they worked her relentlessly, getting her so damn wet. Fuck it felt good, so good, she could almost forget about her stinging tits, until Otis gave a gentle tug on the chain. "Fuck," she hollered then, and they both laughed.

"If you insist," Otis said, smiling as he got to his feet. Quickly grasping his monster cock in his hand, he began to push it into her dripping wet pussy, eyes closed, he groaned deep as he slowly began to fill up her tight little hole with his big, long hard cock. And just when she felt sure that she couldn't take another inch, or he'd dislodge a kidney with the length of that thing, she felt Rick's slippery cock breaching her back passage with a slight sting as he slowly started pushing in, too.

Her tits on fire, pussy pulsing, ass stinging, but also oddly kind of tingling with pleasure, she just gave in and moaned and let them do their worst, filling her utterly and completely. And then as they gently pushed the swing, it seemed to do a lot of the work for them, kind of like fucking on auto-pilot. Seems the doc was right, any smaller, and their cocks would have just slipped right out. Glancing down at the excuisite sight and feel of Otis's heavy, thick dark cock sliding in and out of her pussy, she had to admit she was glad they were so well hung, or she wouldn't have been nearly as delectably filled the way she was.

The chair really began to swing, jamming her tighter than she'd ever been filled in her life, with a long, thick hard cock stuffed deep in her pussy and another long monster filling her ass. Otis now gently tugging on the chain connected to the clamps on her nipples sent a zap of erotic sensation straight to her core and she felt herself beginning to come and so damn hard, she could barely believe it. She felt sure she was seeing stars. Trying hard not to scream she bit down on her lip as Rick's cock slid even deeper into her tender ass, silently thanking the good doctor for his foresight now, preparing her virgin ass for such an overwhelming onslaught.

Otis smiled into her eyes, and murmured, "You're doing great, girl. You know that, right?"

Well, as great as could be expected, considering she was stuffed to the max with two of the biggest monster cocks in probably the entire freaking world, with her poor throbbing tits being tortured to within an inch of their life. Offering him a smile, she said, "Thanks." Glad that he was so supportive, and not just in it for himself.

Pressing a kiss to her lips, he said, "Anytime."

Since they'd all undergone rigorous health testing, technically, she knew they could safely come inside her, but then she'd be squelching so loudly on the way home, with the amount of come a pair like this would probably fill her with, she'd draw unwanted attention on the street, never mind the bus and subway. And she'd probably have the odd curious dog following her ass home, too.

When he pulled out, suddenly leaving her feeling empty, she watched Otis groan, slam his eyes shut and come hard in his big cupped hand, overflowing it as he finished himself off with a few hard strokes. And then she felt Rick pull out too, erotically painting her ass with his hot come, making her bite down on her lip at the insanely illicit feel of all that hot sticky seed just dripping from her ass. But they weren't done, and soon had her cresting again even higher, as both men thoughtfully went back to work on taking care of her, rubbing her clit while gently tugging the chain that fired her nipples, while Rick slowly fingered her ass. And god, did she ever come again, so hard, she just threw back he head and screamed, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," as she felt herself falling into a million pieces. She wondered if they could actually hear her juices squeaking too, as Otis continued roughly finger fucking her slick pussy, sending her crashing blissfully deeper into the abyss. And by then, she really didn't care that she'd just thrown open her mouth and was moaning and groaning like a porn star. It was all just too fucking much to keep in.

Afterwards, with all three of them still gasping for air, Dr. Anderson walked back in and asked, "So, how did it work out?"

Nodding his head, Otis, said, "Pretty fucking good doc, I know I enjoyed it," smiling at Krystal as he said it.

"Yeah, I really like this sling," Rick told him, "nice smooth ride, and the perfect set up, not just for double penetration, but for the two of us to eat her out, too."

Blushing scarlet, she could barely look the doctor in the eye, when he asked, "And how did you find it, Krystal?"

What could she say? That it was fucking amazing. And she'd actually lived to tell the tale? "It was uh, really good," she finally admitted, knowing she had to let the pair of them know that she'd enjoyed what she'd shared with them. Okay, way more than just enjoyed it -- she'd fucking loved every second of what they'd done to her. But still sitting awkwardly with her junk hanging open, she really wasn't in much of a mood to chat.

"Good," he said, jotting down their comments on his ever present clip board.

Then he looked up at her. "Now, you did you say, you preferred men? Am I right, Krystal?"

Especially with two like these -- wow, talk about a perfect double header. "Yes, just men," she replied.

He nodded and said, "Good. So, next time I think we can include a few more participants, and try out a few more of our newest devices to see how that goes."

Oh, god, please don't tell me it'll be a gang bang in the name of science. Anything but that.

Once they'd dressed, both Otis and Rick took a second to brush their lips over hers before they left. Dr. Anderson staying to help her out of the sling, said, "You did wonderfully, today, Krystal. And I'm sure you'll do just as well next time. I've decided to send you home with a butt plug, so you can train your anal sphincter muscle to expand. Then you should be able to take almost anything we throw at you."

Shit. Just what the fuck was he planning to throw at her next? Blinking hard, she wasn't sure she'd heard him right. After taking on two guys that size, he had more for me to take? He had to be joking, so she asked him, "How much more do you think I have to take?"

"That's the thing about sex aids, Krystal, our creators are only limited to whatever can be imagined. And believe me, in real life sexual encounters, almost anything you could dream up, can, and does happen. So, I always believe that it's better to be prepared."

Yeah, like in case I ever find myself getting fucked by an elephant or maybe a rhino. Exactly how crazy was this freaking job?

Thankfully there were showers down the hall, so once she'd cleaned herself up, she gingerly made her way back to the subway, glad that she was at least still able to walk, considering the insanely hard double stuffing she'd managed to live through.

But crazy as it was. Would she do it again? You bet. In a freaking heartbeat.

And that was probably the craziest part of all.

To be continued...

12