Sex Aboard USS Ship

Story Info
The fringe benefits of the professional on his deployment.
1.3k words
3.8
18.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time, there was this striking female civilian who provided professional support to Uncle Sam. As things come to happen, she started dating a Special Forces man. Both were very enamored with each other's looks and jobs – face it – it was lust.

She was an emerald-green eyed, 5' 5" professional. She worked out and had developed a curvy 125 pound figure that was accented by her mid-back her long wavy red tresses. She had a walk …that many loved to watch. Her southern girlfriends teased her about it, asking her where the porch was for that swing.

He was…was…face it, ALL MAN. His 34" waist and 50" chest were accented by all the muscles his workouts and the Service required of him. His hair sandy blonde buzz cut, his eyes light brown and full of fire. Sexually, they were an awesome match…her petite flexibility - his raw power.

As servicemen are apt to do, he was called away for a deployment aboard Ship. The same ship where some of the personnel and aircraft she supported were deployed.

One day, shortly after he left, she got a call to board that ship in support of the armed service. This is her email to him.

"Can you imagine?? They're sending ME to YOU. It's the job, of course, but I can't think of better fringe benefits. We'll have to find someplace to hide. I'm already getting totally turned on by THAT idea. Working near you and not letting anyone know we were gonna sneak off.....whew!

But we both know… I'd have to get away from the job to see you. Do you think we could find a dark cubby somewhere? I think we could...Once in that small dark hole, let me describe to you what I will do to you.

First thing I'd do… is kiss you. Long and Hard....I want to feel you against me. I want to feel your hands over my back and in my hair! I want to taste your lips, your sweat. I want to smell you. Your hands on my breasts and between my legs. I want to feel your chest. I want to run my hands over your body. I want to rake my nails down your back…along your forearms. I want to caress your balls in my hands and stroke your cock thru your uniform.

It won't take long before I want to do more than caress and stroke you thru clothes. I will want to kiss your chest, feel the silkiness of your cock shaft. So I start to unzip the mandatory work overalls! When the zipper is down about 12 inches, I'll slide my hand inside. I'll run my nails over your stomach…feel your six-pack. Letting them go over to your nipples…feeling them harden under my touch.

As I unzip your zipper the rest of the way, I slide my hand down between your skin and your briefs…. To the base of your cock and grip it. Circling my hands around the thick base and then slide my hand up the shaft until I reach the head…using a finger to lightly cross over the head and under the sensitive ridge, playing with your pre-cum. Then I let my nails slide back down, all the way to the base of your balls.

Once everything is freed, I'll lean down and suck the head of your cock into my mouth. I'll kneel so I can get as much of you into my mouth as I can. With long pulls, I start to give you a blow job you'll always remember…. Sucking ….. building the pressure with my lips. Do you remember what my lips felt like on your cock? Do you remember the feel of your head on the pallet of my mouth? I do and I love it! I love to make you hard with my mouth, with my hand …and with other parts….. As I suck on you, I stroke the shaft. Sometimes my hands would go up and down the silky shaft with firm slow strokes; sometimes with light quick ones; sometimes with just the tips of my nails. You're rock hard, but not ready to cum... Maybe not willing is the better descriptor.

You reach down and cup my chin to bring me up. Being a professional and a friend of the fleet, I am wearing a flight suit. The very one you begin to unzip from the top! As the zipper goes down all you see is the freckled skin and a black lace bra. The kind of bra that lets you see the nipples but not actually see them. You play with them thru the fabric….pinching,….. squeezing….caressing…. You reach into the bra and release my breasts so you can roll the nipples between your fingers. I love that firm pressure!!! You lean down and suck on one - firmly - while you continue rolling the other with your hand. I arch my back to give you more access. You finish unzipping me and start to push the suit down my arms. As the flight suit drops to the deck, you see the matching black lace thong. Lace in the front with red hair peaking out and a thong strap that runs between the cheeks of my ass giving a teasing separation.

Your hand cups each ass cheek and you pull me to you and kiss me hard this time! Your hands are all over my body --- just like mine are. You slide your hand into my underwear and feel how wet I am. You slide one, then two fingers, inside. Now, you feel how hot I am! You cup my clit with your hands as your fingers slide in and out of me... all the while sucking on my nipples. Pure Ecstasy! When you pull your fingers out, you suck my juices off one finger and I lick the other.

Impatiently, I unhook my bra and slide off the thong. There's no room to lay down so we'll have to fuck standing up, but that's what your awesome muscles are all about. You pick me up and slide me down your shaft. I can feel you inside even now. Hard...Large...TO THE HILT!!!! With one hand on each side of my ass, you slide me up and slide me down. At first, the strokes are long and smooth and slow...From head of your cock to the base of your shaft. All the way up....All the way down. Stroking.... Just for the feel of my wet hot pussy lips around your hard cock. But before long, the strokes become a quicker....more intense. You lean against the bulkhead for balance and I just hang onto your shoulders, your arms, or wherever I can. Sometimes to maintain balance, sometimes to heighten my own pleasure or yours.

My head rolls back as the friction builds my orgasm. I'm trying to stifle my moans, but I'm too close to cumming. I tell you I'm about to cum..... Then I am. As my pussy muscles start tightening, they feel as if they're trying to pull all that protein out of your cock. The walls of my pussy are squeezing you…priming you…with each wave of my orgasm. As my orgasm starts to abate, you turn around and place me against the bulkhead so you can penetrate me deeper. And I'm off again...I make mewing sounds because I can't scream and I'm griping you with my hands as hard I can….. Almost drawing blood.

But now it's your turn to cum... With firm strokes I can feel you cumming…shooting your sweet juices into me. I feel your cock throbbing in my wet confines. I feel the cum against the walls of my pussy…heightening the end of my second orgasm. Making it definitely more intense than the first. As you slow down...spent for the moment…stroking just to feel yourself in me...stroking just to enjoy the last bits of our orgasms.

Eventually, you set me down and hold me. Then we start to get dressed...reluctantly. Wondering who may have passed by....and when. Wondering who may have heard what. We part company wondering when (and if) we're going to be able to get up with each other before I have to leave the boat.

Honey…find that corner because I cumming aboard…."