Sex Across The Cell Phone Ch. 02

Story Info
Ramesh meets Bhavana, Kiranswife and they plot with each oth
3.7k words
4.47
29.1k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 11/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramesh stormed into the lobby of the Kanpur hotel, panting for breath and red from exertion. He made straight for the front desk.

"Is there a Miss Manju here?" he wheezed, "She's my fiancée and I absolutely have to..."

A smartly dressed lady in a salwaar kameez brushed him aside rudely. "Is there a room registered to Mr. Kiran? Yes, it's my husband, this is urgent."

The young girl behind the desk stared bewildered from Ramesh to the newly arrived lady. "Sorry madam we cannot reveal that kind of information."

"You will do as I ask," the lady replied her face livid with fury. "Do you know who I am?"

Ramesh stared at the lady. She was quite comely, in spite of her hair being in disarray. Her red salwar seemed a bit loose for her body, but did little to hide her gracious curves. Her kameez had a deep neckline and as she stood on tiptoe, elbows on the desk, her ample breasts, jutted outwards, pressed tight against the oak paneling.

Ramesh did his best not to stare but the breasts were just almost popping out. Her salwar was slung low hugging her hips and accentuating her butt-line.

She had short hair, a wry mouth slashed with bright red lipstick. Her skin was fair and smooth and her eyes were hidden by sunglasses.

Meanwhile the young girl faltered and began punching numbers and names on her computer. "There...there's a room registered to a Mr. Kiran. But I can't say for sure if he's you're..."

"That's fine," the lady snapped, "which room?"

"Room 306," stammered the girl.

"That bastard," growled the lady and took off.

"Excuse me please." Ramesh said at entrance to the lift.

The lady turned angrily and Ramesh flinched. "What do you want?" she asked.

"Did you say your husband's name was Kiran?"

"What of it?" asked the lady as she punched the button to the third floor.

"Look my fiancées name is Manju," Ramesh said uneasily as the lift started up, "and she works at Mehta enterprises..."

The lady lovely lips parted in an "oh" of surprise. "My husband works there," she blurted. "What do you want really?"

"I think," said Ramesh slowly, feeling his throat become dry as sandpaper, "that your husband is having an affair with my fiancée."

"I see," said the lady slowly pursing her lips. With a flick of her hand she removed her glasses. She was truly lovely with night-dark eyes, which were now filmed with thought. He thought he also detected a look of pity. "He would have probably impregnated your fiancée by now, that fucker never uses condoms."

Before Ramesh could open his mouth to respond to the horrible statement the elevator dinged. They were at the third floor.

The corridor was deserted – hotel occupancy seemed to be at a minimum.

"I'm Bhavana," the fiery bob-cut lady offered, "and if you're coming with me you're probably going to see your fiancée engaged in unwanted acts with my husband."

Ramesh swallowed. "Your husband has done this kind of thing before?"

Bhavana's laugh was harsh. "He has had many sexual partners. Yes, though I have lost count."

"And has he err...impregnated anyone?"

"No, but you don't want your Manju to be the first do you?"

"NO, NO," muttered Ramesh, horrified at the thought.

"But don't worry, I hear my Kiran is very careful, he makes them swallow contraceptives after he comes inside them."

As they walked to room 306, they came across a floor attendant.

"Hey you Baba," Bhavana called out. As the man turned she thrust her chest forward. "I seem to have misplaced my room key, room 305, can you help me?"

Trapped by Bhavana's breasts, the poor man stammered: "Maamji I...yes ...I have..."

As he was fumbling with the key to the door (one eye on the door another on Bhavana's chest), Ramesh saw Bhavana swipe something from his service cart.

"There Maamji, all done."

Bhavana smiled sweetly. "Thank you Bhai."

When they entered the room 305 which seemed to be unoccupied, the sounds of ferocious fucking drifted in from the other room.

"Your Manju and my Kiran," said Bhavana gesturing lewdly. She walked towards the connecting door where the sounds of coupling were most audible. She drew out a key, which Ramesh realized she had relieved the poor attendant off. With a soft rattle and clank the connecting door swung open.

There on the bed in the conjoining room, was a couple, in the process of conjoining themselves.

Ramesh could hardly make out Manju, as her body was totally covered by the naked muscular body of the man he supposed was Kiran. Watching the love of his life getting mauled by a naked sweaty man, Ramesh felt strangely excited. The excitement bewildered him, for he wondered why he was so horny when he wasn't the one having sex with his fiancée.

Bhavana crouched down on the floor and began watching. Through her peripheral vison she saw a shocked Ramesh settle down beside her.

"This is madness!" he said.

In Bhavana's mind, as she knelt there couchant, there was naught but blistering rage. This was her husband's nth infidelity. But the first one she was witnessing as a live demonstration. That was when she felt something comfortably hard pressing against her right buttock.

At first she assumed it was Ramesh's knuckle or fist as he knelt beside her. But when she sneaked a furtive glance at his face, she realized it was something else. The soon to be husband was getting exquisitely aroused by watching his soon to be wife, getting pounded, ploughed, furrowed and fertilized by her ever unfaithful husband.

Bhavana reached out and gently almost playfully stroked the pointed hardness nestling against her ass. The sharp intake of breath from Ramesh was all the proof she needed.

"What... what are you doing?" he hissed.

"Just stroking the cock you're rubbing against me," said Bhavana coyly.

"I'm not rubbing..." began Ramesh indignantly.

Bhavana stroked him again, more sensuously this time. Ramesh moaned for he could not help himself.

"Why are you getting a hard on watching your fiancée getting fucked by my husband?" asked Bhavana, arching her brow. "I would think you should be angry, but you're getting aroused. What kind of a pervert are you?"

"It's just...I well...." Ramesh licked his lips, opened and closed his mouth like a concussed fish.

A particularly loud whimper of ecstasy from Manju distracted them both. Kiran was bearing down on Manju in the missionary position, and her legs locked around his hips, the heels of her feet digging into his buttocks.

Behind her, Bhavana felt Ramesh harden further. Though she was not in the mood for anything hot, she wondered if Ramesh was one of those sorts who doesn't look it, but is secretly well endowed. She also wondered mildly if Ramesh was excited to have her beside him, while his future wife in the room across was having an obviously erotic moment.

"Stand up," Bhavana whispered in Ramesh's ear.

"What?"

"Stand up; I want to see your cock." Bhavana snapped.

"What! No! No fucking way!"

"Stand up and drop your pants or I scream," said Bhavana resolutely. "And you can explain to your fiancée why you're watching her getting boned to hell and actually enjoying it."

Ramesh stared for a moment and seeing that she was serious did as he was bid. When his pants dropped Bhavana saw that he wore yellow jockeys which were currently being stretched to capacity by his oversize boner. Limberly she released the straining cock, which shot outwards like a bird from its cage.

As soon as Ramesh saw that he was fully exposed before this buxom housewife, who quite coincidentally happened to be on her knees, he felt more excited than ever. Virgin that he was, he could feel the blood pounding in his cock.

Bhavana was having a spiritual moment. Though her husband was a philanderer extraordinaire, she was quite chaste. She had borne his hurtful flings with the utter stoicism of the faithful. In fact this was the first cock other than her hubby's that she was bearing witness to. Ramesh towered at nearly nine inches, close to her husband's size though with less girth.

More than simply curious Bhavana inched her lovely face closer to Ramesh's swollen muscle. The penis throbbed in response to her facial approach.

Ramesh felt Bhavana's warm moist breath on his genitals and felt his toes curl up! When Bhavana bent forward and kissed his hardness, he squealed.

Bhavana wrapped her hands around the mahogany shaft and inhaled its lusty musky odor.

"Mmmmmm..." she hummed as she pulled back the foreskin, not ungently, and licked the pink cock-head like an ice cream pop. She proceeded to take more of the achingly hard manhood into her mouth, her lips smearing red lipstick on either side of the cock. She managed to take more than two-third into her mouth before she felt it grate against her throat. She retracted a little, adjusted the distance and began sucking away at the now glistening saliva-soaked manhood.

Then on Bhavana descended into a symphony of her own making where she was the musician and the swollen pole in her hands and mouth her organ of choice.

Ramesh's thighs shivered and trembled, his entire body quivering and the virgin was reduced to a slavering primate, whose mouth emitted only jungle sounds and no real words. It certainly did not help that before him, on the bed in the other room, his fiancée Manju was being spread-eagled and mounted yet again in a Kama sutra like maneuver, that had her legs flailing and her body twisting in sexual agony.

"Please Bhavana," begged Ramesh, finally finding words, "at this rate I will come in your mouth."

Bhavana's eye lids fluttered. "Where inside me do want to come then Ramesh?" she asked. Her words were mildly muffled by his cock.

The question nearly made him release himself on her tongue.

Bhavana stood up smoothly and removed her sleeveless Kameez, revealing her full mature breasts held in place by a bright red matching bra. She shrugged off her salwar wriggling her butt. Before Ramesh could do more than gawk, she unhitched her bra and smoothly slid off her panties down her creamy waxed thighs. Her pussy was completely shaved and Ramesh was unable to divide his attention between her size 34D breasts and her pink velvety cunt lips. Finally her large brown areolas with their dark tipped nipple buds captured his full attention.

Her breasts swayed as she walked towards him, gently stepping over the puddle of her discarded clothes. She kissed him softly; teaching him, coaxing him with her tongue, then began biting him on his lips. She removed his T shirt, and began raking her nails across his chest, clawing at his erect nipples.

"Fuck me Ramesh," she groaned huskily in his ear, her feet resting on his toes, arching her back so that her incredible breasts crushed against his bare chest nipples first. Ramesh felt as if his cock was going to jump out of his skin.

"I...I...cant," stammered Ramesh, "I am a virgin, I..."

"OH hush," she replied in a wet voice filled with aching want. She traced her lips across his mouth. "It's not rocket science; even cave men could do it."

So saying, she turned and walked towards the connecting door. The clenching motion of her pale bare buttocks as she did so made Ramesh's penis twitch and his cock very nearly released.

She lay down at the threshold on the fluffy russet colored carpet and began watching the lovers in the other room. Ramesh approached her with great trepidation and an impossibly erect penis. He watched her smooth naked backside, admired the tight taper and curves of her stomach as he lay down beside her.

"This is how we started out," he chuckled nervously, "but now we have become naked."

Bhavana's eyes slid lazily to him, drinking him in, devouring him with their intensity. She placed her hands on his thigh and squeezed, "take me Ramesh, now here before these two." Her smoldering gaze then fell upon her husband, who was busy gyrating his hips, as Manju rode him like a wild horse.

"Violate me!" Bhavana cried, her nails digging painfully into his body.

Ramesh got up and mounted her from behind. But in the wan light he could not see clearly and his sexual inexperience was telling. He fumbled with his cock. "What if I enter the wrong hole?" he asked worriedly.

"I trust you Ramesh, please hurry."

"Can't you lie on your back?" panted Ramesh, "it would be easier."

"I want to watch my husband as you fuck me Ramesh."

"All right, here goes nothing," gasped Ramesh as her rammed his cock roughly into Bhavana's glorious backside.

Bhavana grunted in pain, as she felt the cock-head tried to enter her anus.

"It's too tight Bhavana," muttered Ramesh, "am in the right place?"

She could have corrected him then. She could have guided him into her womb. But she remembered the number of times her husband Kiran had whined and begged to let him sodomize her. She had never relented. She was in every sense an anal virgin.

"Ahh...ahh...unghhh...mmmmaaaaa...."

Manju's desperate moaning in the other room decided her. If her husband could partake off forbidden pleasures then so would she.

Steeling herself against the pain she told Ramesh, "Make yourself wet and slippery that way you will enter me quite easily. Go get some soap and water from the bathroom."

The pain subsided as Ramesh retracted his cock from her ass.

But soon he was back. This time he slid his wet soapy pole up and down between her butt cheeks, feeling her out, like in one of his porn movies. He began rubbing the soap and water on her perineum, unwittingly stroking her vagina in the process. Bhavana moaned out loud.

Curious, Ramesh palmed Bhavana's sex yet again, but much more slowly this time. He could feel the shaved pussy lips tingle under his fingertips. Encouraged he inserted a dripping finger into her. Finding room for more he inserted a second finger and then a third. Retracting his hands he punched his fingers through in a pugilistic movement. Bhavana's body jumped.

Ramesh's searching fingers parted her butt cheeks and slowly began exploring her holes. Finally he was able to lodge his thumb into her puckered anus, with three fingers inside her other opening. And Ramesh saw the error of his ways. He had tried to enter thewrong door.

Ramesh was now fascinated by Bhavana. This Punjabi housewife had known he had tried to enter her backside and had still encouraged him -knowing that he was a virgin! Can one lose his virginity by ploughing into a woman's asshole? These doubts plagued Ramesh but incensed his lust. This house wife was her offering her 'strictly-no-no' area to him. Such things do not come easily. Not to him.

But he would satisfy this Punjabi Kudi anyway she wanted. He just wanted to fuck her and did not care how he did it or where. He decided again to copy his porno; it seemed to work for him.

He buried his face into her buttocks, nose nudging her anus as he began to hungrily devour her pussy. Ramesh being virginal began attacking Bhavana's genitals with an intensity that caused the other to cry out in surprise.

Rotating his index finger in her anus Ramesh lapped at the swollen cunt lips. The smell was intoxicating and Ramesh was getting inebriated with the taste of Bhavana's sex.

Becoming bolder he inserted a knuckle into the dilating, excitable anus and began grinding and twisting.

"OH GOD RAMESH......" Bhavana's agony- scream of pleasure went hitherto unheard in the other room, where the other couple was also noisily involved in copulation. A rhythmic series of moans began to echo in both rooms, the two pairs of sexually involved parties totally oblivious of each other, caught as they were in their own mesmerizing orgiastic trances. The sex noises sort of cancelled each other out.

Ramesh was relentless and he went on as if possessed, honing in on some part of Bhavana that instinct told him would turn her on. He was also amazingly receptive for a first timer, accelerating his movements when he felt Bhavana's body jerk with a surge of pleasure.

The incessant fingering and eating of her anus and pussy proved ultimately too much for Bhavana, and she began struggling and twisting on the floor her grasping hands clutching in vein at the carpet, trying to stop a tirade that was unstoppable.

"Please Ramesh," she begged, "please don't..."

"Don't what Bhavana?" asked Ramesh suddenly feeling emboldened and for the first time in complete control. "Don't do this?" He swatted at her pussy, spanking the already tender and extremely excitable organ. Bhavana's entire body seemed to convulse, her breath coming in spasms.

"NO Ramesh, I can't ....I....I..."

"You can't?" asked Ramesh firmly. "And I am supposed to be the virgin here." He bent forward yet again face buried in her behind when he spotted a tiny hair rimming her anus. Playfully and in order to tease Bhavana he tugged at it with his mouth and teeth. This small action sent a shockingly powerful jolt of electricity into Bhavana's already overloaded circuits. The swell of overwhelming anal pleasure, surged in a tide that crashed against the carnal centers of her brain burying her in an avalanche of sexual explosions from which there was no coming back. Like a great white shark cutting through the choppy seas, her orgasm burst through her body rendering her a twitching convulsing jelly like mass on the floor.

Ramesh watched as her anus dilated, her buttocks lifting up into the air, and a thick stream of colorless fluid exploded out of Bhavana's vagina hitting him full in the face.

Meanwhile, Manju and Kiran began to stir. Kiran had just cum into Manju flooding her fully and was lying collapsed on top of her body, panting as his cock emptied out into her. The couples had heard some kind of loud noise and were getting out of bed.

Ramesh seized his moment, spitting and blinking from Bhavana's misty squirt. Bhavana was near unconscious on the floor, clearly wiped out from her recent exertions. Her ass was still raised up and both her wet sex openings glistened invitingly. Obliging Bhavana Ramesh positioned his cock at the entrance to her ass and guided himself inside.

Bhavana moaned as she felt the cock head rubbing into her outer sphincter, she was relaxed enough (thanks in part to the massive orgasm) that Ramesh was able to part the outer sphincter quite easily and a third of his cock slid down into her rectum. She groaned in pleasure as the bulging cock began to crush against her cervix through the overloaded rectum, stimulating her vagina as well.

Bhavana turned to look at Ramesh encouragingly as he gripped her hips putting more of his weight behind his cock.

"AHHHHH..." he groaned, as he felt the tight velvety gut surround his cock in a vice like grip.

"Deeper Ramesh," Bhavana urged, "it...feels...so...good. So much better than when my chodh is fucked. Deeper please."

Ramesh retracted his cock carefully, afraid of hurting Bhavana, but he was now exploring unknown worlds and he felt more adventurous. With a sharp thrust he navigated his cock past her inner sphincter, so that nine inches of him was buried deep inside Bhavana's ass.

"I feel like I am going to come again Ramesh," she said as she felt him ease his cock deeper into her forbidden confines. She felt tight and stretched beyond imagination, her sensitive nerves getting crushed by the manhood exploring and conquering her anal cherry.

"I want you to come as many times as you want Bhavana," said Ramesh. "I am here for you."

Then Ramesh began to pound her. He would withdraw slowly to her anal rim and slam into her with his pubic bone grating against her sweaty body.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck fuck fuck..." Bhavana felt comingling stabs of pain and pleasure and she began to get up, resting on her knees. Her hands dug into the sides of Ramesh's buttocks for support.

This sudden change in position to near erect, increased the pressure on Ramesh's cock and he was afraid that he would spew before exacting the full amount of pleasure that was due to him. To distract himself he began to fondle and caress Bhavana's outwardly protruding breasts, his palms covering her large areolas, nipples taut between his fingertips. She turned to look at him as she wanted to see the orgiastic pleasure on his face, the happiness she knew she was giving him, which he justly deserved. And they began to kiss with a heightened sense of tension and impending urgency. Ramesh slid his hands down to her sopping wet cunt and began to massage her swollen labia.

12