Sex Addict

Story Info
Topaz was in the mood for double vaginal penetration.
817 words
3.32
98.9k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girl Friend
Girl Friend
164 Followers

Topaz was in the mood for some anonymous sex. She picked up her daily paper and looked at the personals. She wanted to have her pussy stuffed to the limit. It had been too long since she had some satisfying sex.

Topaz found an ad that read,"Double fun for sexy lady."

Topaz felt she fit the bill. Besides she always wanted to try group sex.

Topaz called the exchange to answer the ad and she entered the ad number 5006. She felt her pussy juices flowing again.

Topaz showered quickly and put on her sexies outfit a black miniskirt with a black mesh top that revealed her hefty 42-DD sized breasts.

Topaz had indicated in response to the ad that she was available that night to meet. She thought it would be a new adventure for her. The instructions that she received in response to the ad said that she was to drive to the Biltmore Hotel and knock on room number 40.

The Biltmore looked run-down like a truckers' stop but Topaz was horny and only wanted to get laid for the night. Two middle-aged men answered the door when she knocked on room number 40.

"Yes young lady can we help you?" they asked in unison.

"Well yes I am here for my date. This is the right place for ad number 5006 right?"

The two men looked at her then looked at each other then reluctantly let her Topaz in.

"Well to tell you the truth . . . we aren't the ad number 5006 . . . we are ad number 5060 and little lady this is your lucky night. This is a 60-guy gang bang and we are all in our 50s. Get it 5-0-6-0?"

"Oh my goodness! What am I in for?" Topaz asked the two men.

"Well if you must know you are the second lady that came to our door this evening. The first lady was not as cute as you are so we told her this wasn't the place. But you will do nicely as your tits are nice and round and you seem horny. Are you horny, my dear, huh?" the men asked.

"Well yes, I am. O.k. I'll stay. What do I have to do?"

"Just leave everything to us," the two men replied and they started to massage Topaz' huge breats.

"Umm that feels so nice. I want a cock in my pussy now," she said.

"How about two?" the men asked her.

"Sure, why not," Topaz replied.

One of the men quickly stripped Topaz of her flimsy panties and the other man inserted a finger into her sopping wet pussy.

"Looks like you already are well lubed," one of them said as the two men both inserted their cocks into Topaz' pussy while she was standing up.

"I'm in heaven," she replied.

"Fuck me good," she commanded the men.

The men placed her on the bed and commenced a rhythmic double fucking of her pussy, in-and-out, deeper, faster, then slower, then faster again.

Each time one of the men plunged deep into her pussy, the other man would pull out slightly then plunge himself even deeper in her pussy then before.

After about two hours of rhythmic fucking there was a knock on the door.

"Oh that must be the rest of our lodge. On Tuesday nights we get together here instead of the lodge and fuck one lucky lady silly. Oh did I forget to mention that we are "recovering"sex addicts? Oh well, now you know."

And with that said one of the men got up from the bed and opened the door to allow at least 55 other men into the room. These men were all older and they were all rubbing their cocks quite vigorously.

"I want to cum in that little pussy of hers," one newcomer said.

"I'm next," another answered and so on around the room.

All of a sudden Topaz felt a throbbing sensation deep within her cervix. She was getting turned on realizing that all these men planned to cum in her pussy.

She yelled out,"Come on guys, I'm waiting to be filled to the rim."

Topaz was enjoying having these men DESIRE her and USE her. She was feeling wicked but so SATISFIED.

The men stayed all night. Sometimes they would double fuck her pussy and sometimes they would just fill it with their sticky, gooey cum.

"Ummm, I will fuck you guys again next Tuesday night," Topaz called out to the men as she headed back to her car.

Once she entered her car she inserted a finger into her own pussy and scooped out some residual cum still in her pussy.

She was a certified SEX ADDICT NOW.

"Welcome to the club," was written on her panties even though she could not remember which man wrote that during the course of the evening.

Girl Friend
Girl Friend
164 Followers