Sex After Cancer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed away from me. "Not so fast big boy. You need some soap." I saw that she had grabbed the bottle of body wash and braced myself as she aimed it right at me. She squirted the milkish white liquid and it landed all over my hairless chest. She laughed loudly. "Looks like you got the pearl necklace today instead of me."

"The day is not done," I challenged grabbing the bottle from her and squirting as she turned and did a full 360 for me. We both smiled as we came together again, rubbing the soap into each other's skin. My hands glided across her firm upturned breasts, no pinching needed to keep her nipples fully erect. I slid my hands down her belly, then delicately between her soft nether lips, her clit hardening at my touch. I dropped to my knees wanting desperately to taste her freshly cleaned opening. The shower water flowed down her front and through her slit like a mountain stream in springtime.

Her pussy was either freshly shaven or waxed because there was no stubble. Her skin as soft as a newborn's as I ran my tongue slowly around her inner thighs, teasing and kissing, purposely avoiding the Promised Land. She ran her fingers through my wet hair until she could take the teasing no more and forced my head to her crotch.

My tongue snaked out, quickly finding her slit and giving a few quick licks along the full length. My hands caressed her soft round bottom as my lips sucked on one of her outer butterfly wings. I could feel those little bumps rise again as her ass forced her pussy hard against my face. I slipped my tongue inside her moist cave as my nose was crushed against her clit.

I slipped a finger between her cheeks, quickly finding her tight brown hole, teasing only but never entering, knowing that the anticipation would only increase her arousal. My nose was now rubbing her clit harder and she was using her grip on my head to increase the pressure. I concentrated on using my nose to stimulate her hard little nubbin, only occasionally letting my tongue pierce those delightful pussy lips.

Her breathing was jagged and she turned slightly so she could lean against the shower wall for support, never releasing her death grip on my head. I pushed forward with my nose, alternating between the hard boney part and the soft fleshy part. Up and down I went as I felt her body tensing for the quickly approaching eruption of desire.

"Oh my God!" she screamed, her orgasm so intense she couldn't keep quiet. Her body quivered, her muscles clenching and then releasing in rapid succession like a seizure. I held onto her delightful bottom to insure she wouldn't fall and held my nose in place not wanting to distract her from the pleasure now sweeping across her body. She controlled the pressure on her clit, alternately pushing and letting up.

Eventually she calmed down and I let her slide slowly down the shower wall to join me in the tub. She was still breathing deeply, unable to talk and just smiling contentedly. She rubbed her hands over my soapy chest, her fingers creating a new sensation every place that they touched. My throbbing tumescence was getting close even without direct contact. The tingling that had begun before was returning and I knew I was dangerously close.

"Masturbate for me," she pleaded.

"Excuse me," I replied, not sure I had heard her correctly.

"I want to watch you cum. I'll give you a little visual aid," she said as she raised one hand to left breast and pulled the nipple. Her other hand went to spread her pussy wide and she slid a finger inside. "Please, you can do it like they do in the movies and spray it on me."

I stood up, my manhood needing release no matter how I achieved it. I looked down at her, my little vision of loveliness now a wanton woman. I stared into her lust filled blue eyes as I pulled on the giant purple head, my lubricant once again dripping out providing all I would need to finish the job. I slid my hand the full length of my hard shaft, increasing my grip. It didn't take long for the tingling to start in my crotch and emanate out in all directions. A look of pure lust was in her eyes as I spewed forth my load and watched it land, the first gob on her lovely full lips, then countless drops spraying across her perfect breasts.

I had never jerked off in front of anyone before and the voyeuristic aspect definitely increased the sensations that now racked my body. I was shivering from the back of my neck down to my toes. My back arched, aiding in the distance my spray achieved. I squeezed my cock, straining to get the last droplets out and the last of the tingling sensations.

She had gotten her pearl necklace after all and I wondered if that was what she had in mind when we came in here. I bent down and kissed her, taking the cum from her lips and back into my mouth. She countered by sliding her tongue quickly between my lips, trying to recapture pungent nectar I had stolen. In the end, I swallowed it and lifted her back to a standing position.

She was spreading the rest of my cum across her boobs, reveling in the feel as the shower began to wash most of it off. There was small gob resting on her left nipple and I bent and sucked it hard, vacuuming the cum down my throat.

The water finally started to turn cold, bringing us back to reality. We quickly finished soaping and rinsing each other and climbed from the now cold shower. The room was filled with steam and we began to sweat as we toweled ourselves dry. I opened the door to let the steam out, half expecting someone to be standing there, but we were still alone. The draft from the hallway created a cool breeze like early in autumn and we quickly finished drying off and headed for the stairs.

We walked back downstairs naked and clean and found most of the people were getting dressed and ready to leave. I found my clothes and slipped them back on and then went to join the others. Everyone was kissing each other goodbye and thanking them for the sex. I watched in awe as Suzi kissed Mary and Mary willingly kissed back.

"About time my big sister let her hair down. Thank you for joining in and not ending the party," Suzi said.

"Sorry if I've been a downer before. I'll try to be nicer in the future," Mary replied.

I found Lisa by the door and quickly went to her. "We have to get together again," I begged and kissed her lightly on the lips. I felt like a schoolboy.

"I know," she said. "I'll work something out with Carrie. I would really enjoy spending more time with both of you." She kissed me quickly and headed out the door into the darkness of the night.

I found Carrie and we too headed into the darkness of the unknown that lay before us. Nighttime in the woods can be a scary thing, but the unknown future brought much more fearful thoughts to mind. I loved Carrie but I couldn't face the thought of never having this lovely young girl in our lives.

We made it home with little conversation on the ride, and once inside our own home, we undressed and climbed into the security of our warm bed, nestled in each other's arms. I'm sure Carrie was having the same doubts about our future as we both drifted off to sleep.

12