Sex & Revenge

Story Info
Faith & Spike get Buffy back- but good.
2.1k words
4.65
52.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: We all know that Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy own Buffy and all her buddies. I'm just borrowing these characters for some kinky stuff. But I'll return them intact. :-)

* * * * *

It had been a long time; a very long time. And now Faith could only think of two things. Revenge and sex. Not necessarily in that order, however. She looked into the bathroom mirror in the cheap hotel room she had rented. She looked like hell. *Prison will do that to you,* she thought. She ran her hand through her dark, wavy hair. It was slightly tangled, and felt dry and rough. Her eyes had shadows under them, and her face had seen no make-up for nearly two years. But she was in better shape then ever. As the slayer, she had always been in tip-top shape. But being in prison, with nothing to do but work out, she had only improved her overall fitness.

She slipped out of the clothes she had been given on her release, and put on some of her old favorites. A pair of snug-fitting, black leather pants, versatile boots, and a worn wife beater. She carefully put her make-up on (smoky eyes and dark red lips), and combed her dark hair out, letting it go into its natural wave. She couldn't help but be amused by the expression, "dressed to kill". It was certainly fitting, figuratively and literally.

*Now what to do on my first night in forever as Faith, instead of prisoner #43100? I could go to the Bronze... I'm actually old enough to legally drink now!* Thoughts of the Bronze brought back memories of the beautiful peroxide-blond vampire she had met for the first time there. Spike. Or William the Bloody. She definitely preferred 'Spike'. It had certain... implications. He had thought she was Buffy, and had seen the love in his eyes. Had he been aware of it yet? She imagined Buffy loved him back. But probably the same way she had loved Angel. Guiltily, and angrily.

"I could have anything. Anyone. Even you, Spike. I could ride you at a gallop until your legs buckled and your eyes rolled up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you popped like warm champagne, and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more." Her words at their last meeting. And she had seen desire in those wizened and youthful blue eyes.

*I think a little visit to Spike is just what the doctor ordered.* She smiled at her sultry reflection. *A little sex never hurts. Well, not in a bad way.*

*****

After asking around town, and beating Willy the bartender within an inch of his life (he had already talked, but Faith had really been enjoying the beating), she had found Spike's home. A crypt. *How original,* she smirked to herself. She heard voices drifting to her from inside the crypt. After recognizing Buffy's voice, she found a decent vantage point to watch them from.

What she saw was awe-inspiring. B's beautiful, lithe body, naked and glowing. She was on a bed, on her hands and knees, with Spike behind her, devouring her cunt. Those gorgeous cheekbones and delicious lips buried in Buffy's perfect little pussy was enough to make Faith's knees buckle. She found a way to lean and watch, so she wouldn't make too much noise. Buffy was rocking back against Spike's face rhythmically, and moaning loudly. Faith remembered when those moans had been for HER. *Funny how quick B moves on.* But nonetheless, it was a fucking terrific sight. With their young, slender, but well-muscled body, blond hair, and perfect parts, Buffy and Spike just looked natural. If you overlooked the fact that Buffy was a slayer, and Spike hadn't actually been young, or even alive, for a century or two.

Now Buffy's moans were turning into muted screams of pleasure. Spike was using his teeth ever so lightly. She stopped rocking back and forth and started shamelessly rubbing her snatch in his face, coating much of it with clear, scented juices. Faith was going to get off, too, if someone didn't snap soon. Finally, Buffy's eyes shot open, and she screamed, body shaking, crotch still grinding against Spike's dedicated mouth. Just as Buffy started to collapse, Spike relented. But instead of giving her a break, he pulled her back up on her hands and knees, grabbed a fistful of her hair, and without the slightest warning, shoved his cock deep inside of her. Buffy made a sound somewhere between a grunt of pain and a purr. Spike continued to pump into her mercilessly, using her hair as an anchor. It looked painful, but he wouldn't have it any other way. With his free hand, he reached around and started rubbing her clit in small circles. He pistoned in and out of her faster and faster, more violent with every thrust, until finally, his muscles tensed up visibly. He thrust a few more times, so hard you could hear the thud of his hipbones against her, and she cried out in both pain and pleasure. He cried out, clearly in the rapture of orgasm. Seconds after, Buffy shrieked out as though she were dying. Then they both collapsed in a pile on the bed, panting and sweating. Spike ran his hand lovingly over Buffy's sweaty back, and she softly caressed his face, though she quickly pulled away. *She loves him, alright,* thought Faith. *Bitch.*

She threw the door the rest of the way open and strolled in, applauding. "Bravo, B! You finally loosened up, found the fun. I like to think I had a big part in that."

Buffy immediately jumped up to confront her darker half, but realized she was naked and quite vulnerable. She reluctantly sat and covered herself, eyeing Faith warily. "What do you want, Faith?"

"The usual. Sex. Revenge. Good times. Maybe a brawl." She slowly walked closer to Buffy at the side of the bed, and turned her gaze to the naked, and rather unamused Spike. "And him."

"Sorry, love, I've got a date for the evening," said Spike with his typical bad boy swagger.

"Y'know, Willy, that British accent really does have an effect on us lady-folk." Faith said, looking directly at Spike's exposed anatomy.

Spike didn't miss a beat. "Well, from what I've heard, 'lady' isn't the best description for you, tart." He was a cool character, all right. But Faith could fix that.

Buffy sounded exasperated. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, FAITH? Didn't they lock your psychotic ass up for Murder 2?"

Faith grinned at her, licked her lips, pulled back and kicked her as hard as she could in the head, all in one breath. Buffy went down for the count. "Now, Spikey-boy, you may have noticed that I LEFT the door open, sunlight and all. I wouldn't move off the bed unless you wanna char-broil that gorgeous cock." She winked at him, and threw Buffy over her shoulder. "Don't worry, B. I wouldn't have you miss this for the world." She delicately sat her in an old iron chair about 10 feet from the bed, and looked for something to tie her up with. Her eyes wandered around the room, and came to rest on something metal peeking out from under the bed.

"Manacles, Spike? I shoulda known!"

She quickly secured Buffy to the chair, making sure she was held fast by her bonds.

Then she returned her gaze to Spike, who looked wary, and a little pissed off. "Now, Spike baby, I've got a deal for you. I'm going to close the door, which will technically make you perfectly capable of rescuing your precious Buffy. Or you can hear me out."

Spike started to say something (witty and scathing, no doubt), but stopped himself and said, "Talk."

Faith smiled, "Attaboy, Spike. As you may know, I've been in prison for just about two years. That's a long time to go without some loud, uninhibited sex. I had my girls, but god knows we had to keep it hush-hush."

Spike looked at her questioningly. "And your point is..."

"I remembered our little meeting. You may not recognize me, but I remember our talk." She straddled his lap as she said this, and leaned to his ear and whispered, "You ready to pop?"

Spike looked from her to Buffy, and seemed hesitant to say anything. But it was clear by his swelling cock what effect her words had had on him.

She continued whispering in his ear, "She's just using you, Spike. Just like she used me, and Angel, and Sweet Little Commando Boy. It's out turn to get her." She nibbled the end of his earlobe, "And boy, will we get her." She rotated her hips against him and finished, "Don't tell me you don't want me."

Suddenly, a wicked grin spread on his face. *You can always count on these good old Bad Boys,* Faith thought.

"So, what's the plan, Pet?" He asked her.

"We're going to fuck in front of her- her old discarded lover and her new flame, and then we're going to make her beg to join in."

He didn't wait for further explanation. He dove in and kissed her- deeply, aggressively. Faith moaned slightly. It had been so long. He started pulling her wife beater over her head, revealing round, perky tits barely concealed in a thin black bra. As quickly as her shirt was off, he had deftly removed her bra. He rolled her over on the bed, laying firmly on top of her, and started crawling down her, licking and nibbling here and there until he reached her pants. He unbuttoned them, and quickly ripped the zipper down. As he yanked them down over her long, firm legs, he saw that she was wearing no panties. "No knickers, I see."

"Didn't seem an appropriate occasion for panties," she grinned.

Before she even finished her sentence, he grabbed her legs and parted them, bent at the knees. She had an absolutely gorgeous pussy. It was pink, slightly engorged from her arousal, with the hair clipped and trimmed short and neat. He ran the backs of his fingers down the outside of her lips. She shuddered slightly, and wriggled closer to his touch. He got up on his knees, crawled up to her chest and said, "I'm going to fuck your mouth." She started to protest, but he grabbed a handful of her hair, and shoved his dick deep in her throat in one motion. She gagged a little, and her eyes went wide. But instead of pulling out, he just stayed there, watching her pretty face turn a little red. "Can't have you thinking you've got the upper hand, now can we, love?" He pulled out slightly, allowed her to regain control of her breathing, waited for her to get the smug, confident look back in her eyes, and started thrusting in and out of her mouth. Every few seconds, she give a moan or a sigh, just about sending him over the edge. Right before he was ready to cum he leaped off of her, stood in front of Buffy on her chair, and jacked off until he came all over Buffy's angelic, sleeping face. Faith was thrilled. She looked at him and said, "I knew you understood."

He crawled across the bed to Faith, and pulled her legs wide again. Without a word, he licked down the middle of her wet, swollen lips, sliding his tongue slowly inside of her. She gasped, and then grasped the bedding under her. He buried his tongue in her cunt, and rolled his tongue just slightly. "Shit!" She gasped, "I guess 200 years gave you time to practice." He chuckled softly into her, and then pulled away slightly, slipping one finger inside of her, and licking her swollen clit. She simply moaned and lifted her hips towards him. He pumped that one finger in and out of her until it was almost dripping with her juice. Then, he added a second and a third finger, and started slamming them into her with some force. She whimpered a little, but that was shortly followed by a grunt. She started meeting his thrusts as best she could, trying to take him as deep as she could. Before she came, she pulled off of him. "I want her to be awake for this," she said. She walked over to Buffy, and turned away from her, so her ass was right at Buffy's face. She slowly bent over, and then backed her cunt right onto Buffy's mouth. She rubbed it slowly on the sleeping Buffy's face, waking her somewhat gently from her unconscious state. When Buffy started to wake, she unconsciously started to burrow into Faith's warmth. That smell and taste was so familiar. Then she was fully awake, and she tried to pull back. But Faith pushed her cunt back onto Buffy's face, rubbing on her and moaning slightly, without the slightest hint of shame. Buffy was intoxicated by the nostalgic scent.

To be continued...