Sex & Sexuality

Story Info
Family & staff play together, & stay together.
1.3k words
4.26
125.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first submission... please be gentle...

----------------------------------------------

Ronnie woke with a sigh and a growing smile, the maids had a rota for their jobs which included waking the family members and aiding them in dressing and washing, today he'd been awoken by Maria, a not unpleasant sight first thing in the morning as it was but an even better one as she was now, knelt on the bed with his already hard member slipped inside her hot, wet mouth, gently sucking up and down his shaft.

"Ahh, good morning Maria..." he said, stroking her arm lovingly as he lay back and let out a long sigh of pleasure, this was Maria's special way of waking him which they shared with no-one else, he didn't ask of others and Maria didn't offer to others, the private act between them on the occasions she woke him made it all the more special for both.

He slipped into a dozing reverie as Maria's hand caressed his balls, tickling and squeezing them, her other hand held tight round the base of his cock as she slid her mouth up and down, her lips barely touching on the way down and tightly sucking on the way up, her tongue tracing patterns on his skin, licking under the ridge at the back of his engorged head and teasing its way into his little hole.

He gripped her arm tighter as he felt his sperm boil and on that signal she slipped back, letting most of his cock out of her mouth and sucking down tight on his head.

"Ohh Maria.... here it comes..." he gasped and twitched his muscles, driving the flow of cum from his balls and splashing it into her mouth, feeling it gush out over her tongue as she swallowed down every drop he gave her until it slowed to a drip and she set about cleaning him up with her tongue.

When she'd finished he passed her his glass of water to take a deep drink from, kissed her forehead and let her help him dress for the coming day...

-------------------------------------

It was a fairly standard comment from anyone who knew the Chalmers family, well, anyone that knew a certain side of the family, who were a select and specially chosen few, that the only people more kinky and generally sexually insatiable than the Chalmers... were the Chalmers staff.

On the outside they were a typical prim and proper Victorian family, well bred, well off and well mannered with an estate in the country that contained some wonderful pieces of art and their dinner parties were renowned...

For a group of friends however their other parties were even more renowned, once it was just friends in the house anything went, the parties that included their infamous staff covering almost any kink or fantasy the guests could hope for.

Lord and Lady Chalmers were both in their late forties, both still athletic thanks to their extra-curricular activities and so open-minded it was joked you could use either head as a polo field... they were sat down breakfasting when Ronnie came in, he was 23 and was already a terror to all gentlemen's daughters, tall, handsome and charming he'd been the instrument of many a lady's deflowering and would still be the instrument of many more.

"Ah Ronnie" called his mother, interrupting him before he could reach the breakfast table, "go get your sister will you? if Catherine doesn't eat soon she won't eat at all."

"Of course mother" Ronnie replied smiling, happily feigning ignorance of the movement under the table as another of the house maids, the long blond hair giving it away as the french maid Adrienne, stroked his father's exposed cock and buried her face in his mothers cunny. laughing gently at his parents and their transparent reasons for getting him out the room he made his way to his sisters room in the east wing.

His sister Catherine was a beauty like no other, at 18 she had an amazing enthusiasm and energy and linked it with a face that would've put Helen of Troy to shame and a body like a Greek goddess... not a lot of this was apparent when Ronnie entered her room though, she was fully dressed but knelt on all fours on her bed, her dress pulled up around her waist giving Ronnie a perfect view of her long curved legs in stockings and her wonderfully round derriere bared to him, underwear was never even considered... what most took his attention was the long thin hairbrush, being fed handle first between her cleanly shaved pussy lips...

"Morning sister dearest!" he called jovially.

"Oh god," came the muffled sounds of his sister from under the skirts, she quickly pulled them aside so she could see him and shouted out matter of factly, "for god's sake Ronnie, come here and fuck my arse, I'm BADLY in need of it this morning!"

Rolling his eyes, Ronnie slipped his breeches open as he walked over "you know, you really do have a way with words when your horny little sister..."

"Fine, " she retorted, panting "would you be so kind as to penetrate my anus... just do it!!!"

Laughing Ronnie rested the head of his impressive cock against his sisters back entrance, pushing forward and watching the little hole iris open to let him in. Ronnie was proud that he'd been the one to take his sisters anal virginity and since then he'd taken every opportunity to fill his sisters tight passage...

"Haaaaaaaaarrrrrr... that's it brother...." Cathy's moans and groans were becoming more and more primeval as he forced his shaft inside her ass, taking no time to fill her with all 8 inches of his meat, he loved his sister dearly but by his own admission she was a nasty little whore when she was horny.

"C'mon, harder, harder" she gasped and Ronnie started to saw into her ass with long deep strokes, going faster and harder all the time, sodomising her roughly, his dick pounding and brutalising his sister's hole till it gaped when he pulled out and rammed back in again.

All the time he was taking her ass she was still masturbating furiously with her hands and her hairbrush, one strong orgasm already having flooded his balls with her juice, forcing her forward he climbed onto her, straddling her hips as she lay flat on her face, using his whole weight to piston his dick into her, all the time turned on by the taboo nature of their act, he wasn't only taking his sister, he was pounding the hole that nature intended to be exit only, stretching it, gaping it and brutalising it like she was a simple prostitute.

"You know sister dearest" he managed to gasp "its said only dirty peasant girls enjoy a cock where they shit from..."

A laugh from his sister rocked them both and she cried out "just call me a dirty peasant girl then brother... but whatever you do don't take your cock out that hole till you fill it..."

She knew hearing his pretty and prim sister talk dirt always overtook Ronnie and as ever it drove him over the edge, his second load of sperm for the day much smaller but no less powerful as it fountained into his sisters ass and coated her tunnel, dripping deep into her bowels.

"Mmm, not much Ronnie, who've YOU been entertained by already" giggled his sister as he slipped out and off her "aren't we the lucky one..."

Kneeling as she spoke she took his cock in her mouth, sucking it almost as tight as her rectum just had, cleaning off all the remaining cum, her hand already between her cheeks, scooping up drops of his jizz to taste.

"C'mon" gasped Ronnie, getting his breath back, "Mum and Dad were getting a going over by Adrienne when I left, lets see if they're done yet"

"I hope not" giggled his sister "I could do with a spot of French breakfast..."

"Are you EVER satisfied...?!"

"Nope" she replied, skipping down the corridor...

"Good" muttered her brother as he followed her at a more leisurely pace "I'd hate it if I was the only horny one in the house..."

----------------------------------------------

More to follow maybe...