Sex & Submission

Story Info
Dom and sub share an obsession.
1.7k words
4.05
37.5k
8
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first attempt I made at writing anything I wanted to share. I enjoy writing and sex, so it just seemed natural to combine the two. This story happens to be about a male Dom and a female sub. While not being my only interest, I find the subject interesting. I intended to only write the first two parts submitted below, but I grew to like the characters involved, so this story grew and soon had multiple parts. I may submit them also if there is some interest. I hope you find in readable and maybe a little exciting. I am retaining ownership of this work.

* * * * *

Master

Part one

She was waiting patiently. She knew he would want her to be dressed just as she was- simple black dress, black lace bra, black garters, black stockings and black heels, and of course, no panties. She sat on the couch getting more nervous with each passing moment.

Waiting for him was torture. She heard a car pass... then stop... She jumped up and raced to the door. Opening it before he got there, she welcomed him in. He did not speak to her as he entered the room. She did not dare look into his eyes.

He glanced around the room, making sure that everything was as requested. Wine chilling, candles lit, lights dimmed and romantic music. When he was satisfied that everything was as he wished, he looked at her. She kept her eyes lowered. He looked at her beautiful body clearly visible in the outfit he'd asked her to wear for this occasion.

He walked toward her and reached a hand under her dress checking to see if she had followed his last instruction. Under the dress she was bare, completely; she had shaven and wore no panties. He smiled for the first time. He rubbed the smooth skin, so soft. He could feel that she was already getting damp to the touch.

Oh, she was such a good little slut. "Go get them!" he ordered. She ran to the drawer and returned with the handcuffs. He took them from her and she immediately held her arms out in front of herself for her master.. He shook his head. She pouted and moved her arms behind her. He circled her and cuffed her wrists together behind her back. She was not fond of this because it was much more difficult to maintain her balance during some of the things her master requested..

"Knees" he demanded. She dropped to her knees in front of him. He placed his hands on his hips and looked down at her. "Unzip me darling", he requested. She leaned into his crotch and used her teeth to gently pull his zipper down. She could see how hard his cock was through his underwear. She kept her face close to his crotch feeling the warmth.

He moved her head away. Not so rough as to make her loose balance, but rough enough to let her know he would not put up with any silliness tonight. He was all business. He wanted her beautiful lips around his cock fast. Lowering his pants and underwear to midthigh, his cock sprung out in front of her face. She smiled.

She looked up at him waiting for permission; she knew better than to start without his okay. He enjoyed this moment. Looking down at her hungry little face. "Suck it Slut", he said. She lowered her mouth to the head of his cock and slowly swallowed the head. Swirled her tongue all over her master’s prick head. "Mmmmm", she murmured.

He put his hands on her head and forced her head down the full length of his cock. "Ungggggg", he moaned; "I don't want to be teased tonight. Gag on it bitch." He held her head on his cock, letting her adjust to its size filling her little mouth. She was trying to relax her gag reflex and accept the cock she was forced to semi swallow.

He looked down at her. "Now, start sucking that baby and do it fast and hard like I want. Go the whole length each time and I want to feel those lips circling the base too," he demanded. She looked into his eyes and nodded with his cock filling her mouth. "Ok, now," he said as he released her head. "If you have some problems doing as I have requested, I will help you. You know what that means don't you dear?" Her big blue eyes widened as she realized what he meant. She began sucking her master with earnest.

He put his hands back on his hips and let his eyes close and head fall back... She bobbed her head as fast as she could up and down on the full length of his cock. She was pleased to hear his moans. She could feel her lips circling the base and knew the tip of his cock had to be down her throat. He was growing larger and larger with each thrust.

Suddenly, he pulled away from her lips. “Ahhhh, dear we will not finish so quickly this evening...” He circled her and uncuffed her wrists. "Finish undressing me slut," he demanded. She crawled to him and pulled his pants and underwear down and off. He took off his shirt. "Are you ready dear?" She looked up at him with curious eyes not knowing what would come next...

Part two

He moved to her and pulled her to her feet. He reached down to grasp the hem of her dress and swiftly pulled it over her head. He tossed her discarded dress to the floor. He looked over her beautiful body. His first view of her shaven pussy. He walked around her in a large circle so he could view her body from every angle. He was very pleased.

Her large breasts were heaving. He could see the peaks all hard and firm through her bra. He walked to the bed and lay back on it. He put his hands behind his head. His cock was standing straight up. "Come here," he requested. She walked to the bed and stood touching the edge. "Come and ride me," he ordered. She climbed on the bed and straddled his body. She looked at him with a question, "Where sir?" He pulled his arm from behind his head and inserted his finger inside her wet pussy. She gasped with the harshness of it. He pulled it out just as quickly and folded his hands behind his head again.

She positioned herself and lowered her pussy on his cock. The sensation was different with her freshly shaven pussy. She was sensitive to each touch. She looked up into his eyes and saw growing impatience. She began bouncing on him. Riding him hard like she knew he loved. Her large tits were bouncing. He made no attempt to touch her. His arms remained behind his head and he continued to look at her. Her moans filled the room.

"Stop!" he requested. She stopped. He unlocked his hands and placed them on her lovely hips. He lifted her body and repositioned her so that her lovely ass was open to him. He teased her hole with the tip of his cock. She gasped and moaned in pleasure. "Please go slow this time sir," she begged. He grinned a nasty smile. He began to enter her slowly. He pulled her body on his cock. She groaned in sheer ecstasy. Then he slammed her hips down full force on his cock! She screamed in surprise, pain and pleasure.

When she finally opened her eyes, he could see tears in the corner. "They will do you no good with me," he warned. He slowly started to move her again up and down on his cock. Oh she was so warm and tight. It was the best sensation he knew. She was starting to loosen up and relax her little hole. He kept pumping her up and down until he had worked up a good speed. Almost where he liked it.

He released his hand from her hips and reached for the clasp in the front of her bra. He opened it and watched her boobs fall out. He grasped her large firm tits. "Fuck it," he told her. She continued to ride him while he stroked her tits. "You know how I like it." She built up speed. She could feel the wetness between her legs dripping from her pussy.

She knew he used her pussy to cream up his cock before sticking it into her ass. He started to pinch her tender nipples. Pull on them. He was pulling very hard. She was not allowed to complain about the pain. She knew that. She could tell he was close. He was panting. Sweat was running between her breasts and down the middle of her back, but she dared not stop for fear of punishment.

She worked harder to please him. He pulled her body close. Took one whole breast in his mouth and started to suck. She groaned loudly. She could feel his tongue all over it at once. In this position, her clit was rubbing against his body and she could feel her own orgasm starting. He continued with her breast in his mouth and she looked into his eyes and begged for permission. "Ask," he told her knowing how hard it was for her to talk when she was so close to climaxing. She winced in pain as attempted to hold off her orgasm.

"Please master, may I cum for you?" she begged. It took everything she had to ask him. He had finally taught her some control. He slowly nodded after pausing to make sure she was obedient. She screamed as she came for him. She knew he loved to hear her cum. He continued to suckle her through her orgasm. Then he regrasped her hips and pounded up into her. He wanted to fill her sweet ass with his cum. It didn’t take long.

He came in her ass and then pulled her body down to rest on his. They lay together until they were both on the brink of sleep. He knew there would be many other amazing nights together. He watched her fall asleep, his cock still in her ass and a smile on her sweet face...