Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 02

Story Info
Married woman's sexual development.
9.7k words
4.59
42.5k
9

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jean closed the door behind Susan, she slowly climbed the stairs with her mind completely befuddled. On one hand she was concerned about Susan's problem, still somewhat shocked at her own violent and non-characteristic reaction to Susan's verbal attack, but, most of all, she was absolutely incredulous as she thought of her sexual arousal as she saw and fondled Susan's body. Even more astounding were her feeling of anticipation of further sexual intimacy. It was not that she ever had any antipathy to lesbians or lesbian sexual practices; it was just that she never had even thought about them seriously, particularly in relationship to herself. Nonetheless, she couldn't help a surge of sexual arousal as she recalled Susan's breasts against hers.

All of these things were cascading through her mind as she entered the bedroom, removed her robe and lay down on the bed. She closed her eyes and began to run through what had turned into a very eventful evening. "First Don spanked me and then fucked me. Then, Susan saw my red ass, and I had to tell her all about being spanked and how it started. I can't believe I did that! I've never told a soul about that before. Funny though, it really felt good, telling her about it. It brought back memories about how hot I was that night and what it's led to since then, and I guess I thought she would be excited too. I couldn't believe how she acted! Of course, I still can't believe how I grabbed her and really spanked her ass. Boy was I mad! It really felt good, pounding her ass. But, oh my, I felt awful afterwards. She is such a little thing and I had really hurt her. I couldn't believe it when she started apologizing to me when I wanted her to know how sorry I was! Boy, it really got exciting when I began to put the lotion on her!"

As she began to think of soothing and fondling Susan's bottom, Jean's hand, almost of its own volition, slid down to her pubic mound and, then, between her legs. Her fingers gently stroked up and down through the hair and along the cunt-lips, and ended up caressing around the clit. "I can't believe how soft but firm her ass is, or how good it felt to feel her asshole as I ran across it. And her cunt is very neat and really pretty! I suppose I shouldn't have been looking at it, but I'm glad I did. I wish I could have felt it!" With that thought, Jean's fingers increased the speed of their stroking and began gently massaging the clit and the area around it with rapid circular motions. At the same time, she spread her legs wider, bent her knees, pulled her feet closer to her hips and began raising her hips off the bed. Her hips rotated and undulated up and down and her fingers moved faster and faster, mostly around and on the clit, but with one finger delving into her open cunt-hole. She was moaning with excitement and her breath came in pants and gasps. As her climax approached, she flattened her hand over the top of her cunt and pressed in hard as she closed her legs and squeezed them tightly together. She lay there holding herself rigid as the waves of orgasmic pleasure washed through her. Finally, she released the pressure of her hand and legs and collapsed, all energy gone.

"My God, I can't believe this! I haven't done that in years! I played with my cunt! I masturbated to orgasm! I can't believe it!" Then the inevitable reaction set in. "What am I thinking of? I shouldn't be thinking of her sexually. I'm a happily married woman, not a lesbian and she's not one either! When she pulled away as I played with her ass and asshole, I'll bet she was embarrassed but didn't want to offend me. I don't know how I'll face her tomorrow!" But, later, "I don't know. She really was moving as I played with her. Maybe she did like it. I just don't know, but I guess I'll find out tomorrow."

For Susan, the rest of the evening was both similar and different. Her mind was at least as confused as Jean's. She was excited and shocked with herself but, as she crossed that short deck, it was almost as if she were floating. The heavy burden that she had carried for months had been removed at least temporarily, and she had almost a feeling of euphoria. Jim had been waiting for her, not knowing which Susan would appear. Lately she had participated in their sexual relations on Friday night with an almost uninvolved attitude. She always was somewhat stimulated by the movie viewing, but somehow gave the impression that her subsequent sexual arousal and orgasm had much more to do with her own thoughts and internal needs than to any acts by Jim or any mutual satisfaction. As she came through the door, Jim could tell that, somehow, she was different. The lighting was dim and he couldn't see her face clearly, but perhaps from body language, perhaps from that male animal instinct or, perhaps, from just knowing her so well, he realized that something had changed. His feeling were confirmed immediately, for when he put his arms out to greet her, she returned the embrace. When he turned her toward the bedroom, she put her arms up around his neck, inviting him to carry her. This hadn't happened for several months and that, more than anything else told him that she was really ready for love. That, in a way, was the difference. Lately, their Friday night sessions, which had been their time to relax and make love, had become merely a time to relieve sexual tensions – enjoyable, relaxing, even exciting but mechanical. Tonight was going to be different!

He carried her into the bedroom, placed her on the bed, opened her robe, and in the dim light gazed at her lovely body. She sat up to shrug off the robe while he removed his, and then, as she lay back, he moved between her legs and began to stroke her thighs gently. Almost immediately she raised her legs and drew them up, making her genital area open to him. His fingers moved slowly upwards to brush her cunt hair lightly and began to tickle and caress the area of her clit. As he stoked up and down her cunt, his fingers slipped between the outer lips into the moist – no wet – inter-lips which already were open and available. She began a rhythmic movement immediately, drew her legs almost to her breasts and parted them even more. Recognizing her extreme excitement, Jim began to lightly lick her cunt and flick his tongue over her clit. Normally, that was preparation that led to him rising up and entering her, but this time he stayed between her legs and pressed harder as she climaxed. Her hips lifted high off the bed and he had a difficult time keeping his position and continuing the licking. As her orgasm subsided, he continued to lick and fondle her cunt and her legs never dropped. Instead, she began a slower buildup to another peak with a gentle up and down, almost pulsating motion, matching the rhythm and speed of Jim's tongue and fingers. Then, as she approached another crescendo, Jim finally rose up, positioned himself above her open cunt, and with her hand guiding him, sank into her body. The screwing was not a long one: he had built up his level of arousal as he manipulated her cunt and her level of excitement never had diminished. After several minutes of increasingly vigorous thrusts, Jim ejaculated deep inside of her, his climax sending her over the edge to another orgasm. As Jim pulled out of her, both collapsed from their exertions and lay side by side on the bed. Recently, Susan had gotten up immediately and prepared for sleep after intercourse, but this time she cuddled close to Jim as if the estrangement of the last several months had never occurred. When, finally, the closeness and intimacy of the moment ended and they did go to bed for the night, she again, cuddled against him and they went to sleep with his arm around her, his hand cupping her breast. All-in-all, a most wonderful evening for all, and each, for different reasons, looked forward to tomorrow.

Susan awoke early the following morning with a curious light feeling. Waking up depressed had become so common for her that feeling good and cheerful seemed unnatural. She lay there a few moments, basking in this new pleasure with her mind on cruise control, thinking of nothing. Inevitably, the real world impinged on her, in this case a peculiar painful feeling from her posterior as she rolled over on her back. "My God, Jean spanked me last night!" she thought. Even with no one else around her face flushed with embarrassment and she involuntarily reached her hand back to feel her bottom. She had slept nude, so her hands ran easily over a behind that was still warm and certainly, sore. "How will I ever be able to face her?" Suddenly all the events of last night flowed into her mind and she lay there almost comatose, as she remembered details her anger and vicious comments, the spanking, followed by the, she had to admit, sexual excitement. Then, she recalled the emotional period of revelation, telling Jean the most private and personal disaster that was ruining her life. Her first reaction was horror, that she had so revealed herself, but then she remembered the unbelievable feeling of relief that followed, almost as if she had finally laid down a burden too hard for her to carry by herself. Finally, she remembered with great, if guilty, pleasure, of lying naked against Jean, very conscious of feeling their breasts touching and the feel of Jeans cunt hair against her leg. The guilt of that sexual arousal vanished as she concentrated on the feeling of closeness, affection, even love that they had shared, and she found herself no longer dreading seeing Jean again. None of this went through her mind in such an orderly fashion, of course. It was more like a jumbled mélange of assorted memories which finally sorted themselves out into a coherent picture of an extraordinary evening.

It was only then, after sorting out her experiences with Jean, that Susan could focus on the even more satisfying (in a different way) intimacy with Jim. This, more than anything else, accounted for the warm pleasant feeling she had as she awoke. The breach between them had closed last night and the sense of them being a loving couple again made her almost ecstatic. The relating of her problem to Jean had not been one-sided, for it was also a time of self-revelation. As the story poured out of her, she had come face-to-face with the realization that much of the ordeal of the last few months was her own creation. She had been acting like a petulant child whose toy had been taken away. Obviously this was much more serious than that, affecting her entire life, but blaming Jim and punishing him by withdrawing from him worsened what was their problem, not just hers. The estrangement of the last few months had been almost completely her doing, a fact she never would have admitted even to herself, and she intended to see that it did not return. With that resolution firmly in mind, she lay quietly and happily beside Jim and ran over the pleasant events of the evening – even the spanking qualified because of the results! Suddenly she set up as she thought of the spanking. "My bottom! It must still be bright red! I can't let Jim see it in the light! Gods, I wonder if he noticed anything last night...he must not have of he would have asked about it. I've got to get up!" With that she slipped quietly out of bed, grabbed her robe and scurried into the bathroom. With the telltale signs of her humiliating experience safely hidden, she called out to wake Jim before making breakfast.

Thus, Jim was roused from sleep by a loving kiss and a happy, smiling wife for the first time in months. If Susan had been happy when she woke up, Jim was elated. He never had understood Susan's metamorphosis from loving, sensitive wife to shrew and now he had no explanation for the transformation back. But he was not going the question the change as he embraced and pulled her down on the bed. If she had not been so fearful of revealing and having to explain a very red bottom, there probably would have been a session of serious sex on that bed, but she regretfully pulled away and said, "It's late, honey. Let's save that for tonight!" The enthusiasm with which she said that removed any possible sense of rejection, and Jim replied, "I'll look forward to that!"

After Jim hurriedly dressed, ate and left – it really was late. Susan bustled around doing various housekeeping tasks, but she would have had a difficult time listing exactly what she had done. Her mind was in a jumble, thoughts straying all over the place, as she tried to gather her courage and go over to Jean's. She wanted, very badly, to see her and have the initial encounter over with, but she still was embarrassed and just a little apprehensive over what might come from the meeting. She admitted to herself, with difficulty, that she was intrigued by the possibility of a new and very different relationship, conceivably even a sexual one. But, at the same time, that censor in her mind insisted that even such thoughts were wrong and the acts themselves, obscene. Still, the memory of Jean's fingers caressing her bottom and the subsequent close embrace, overrode the censor, and finally, goaded her into action. She took a quick shower, put on her panties and a fleece sweat suit and crossed her own personal Rubicon. She opened Jean's door, called out, "Anyone home?"

Upstairs, Jean had been going through the same process of soul-searching and was worried that she had really offended Susan by the spanking or by misreading her reactions the night before. It was with tremendous relief that she heard Susan's voice, but it was still with a strange combination of anticipation and trepidation that she replied, "Up here, honey, in the study." When Susan came into the room, Jean was just getting up from behind the desk where for the last hour, she had done nothing but stare at a computer monitor as she futilely tried to work. As might be expected, the two women were awkward with each other at first, not knowing just how to react.

Then Jean came forward, put her arms around Susan and simply asked, "How are you, dear?"

Susan leaned back and looked up with a rueful smile and replied, "Most of me is fine, but one part is still red and sore." Jean's face, which had worn a hopeful expression began to crumple as all her guilty feelings and she almost began to cry as she said, "Oh, honey, I'm so sorry! I never meant to hurt you. Please forgive me, I....."

Susan cut her off. "Don't be silly! I have nothing to forgive. You said that someone should take me over their knee and blister my...my...ass, and you were right! I can't believe that I'm saying this, but it needed to be done to bring me back to my senses, and I'm glad it was you that did it!" Susan couldn't believe she was saying those things – she certainty had never used the word "ass" before – but the words poured out spontaneously as she saw Jean's face, and, as she said it, she knew it was the truth. It was a relief to admit out loud how wrong she had been and to accept the punishment she had deserved.

Jean hugged her tightly for a long moment, her face wearing a delighted and loving, smile as she said, "You can't believe how good that makes me feel, dear. Now, let's go in and look at that pretty ass of yours and see if we can make it feel better." With a final hug, she turned Susan toward the bedroom, saying, "Take your clothes off while I get the lotion."

The day before, Susan would have been, at the least, startled by such an instruction, but now she submissively pulled off her sweat pants and panties, and, rather than stopping there, she also removed her shirt and stood there naked. When Jean came out, she was presented with the erotic sight of her friend lying face down on the bed, red bottom nicely displayed above slightly spread legs. She stopped still for a moment, enthralled and aroused, by the sight. She moved to the bed without saying anything, sat down beside Susan and poured a small amount of the lotion on her hips. "Oh, that feels good," Susan said, and then, "I can't believe my...my ass is still hot from being spanked yesterday." As might be expected she was still hesitant about using the word "ass," but that was coming easier with repetition and, to her great surprise, saying it to Jean began to give her a little thrill. Even more surprising she began to get pleasure, even excitement, from talking about being spanked. She wasn't even aware of it herself, but being thoroughly dominated and soundly spanked to the point of submission by Jean, temporarily had freed her from that mental censor. With Jean in complete control, Susan could not be blamed, even by herself, for anything that happened. Therefore she could lie on the bed completely exposed, and wait for events to take their course – or, better, for Jean to decide how far to go in what, obviously, was a sexual situation.

For Jean, the psychological situation was exactly the opposite. As she had said of Don, she was not a sadist and certainty did not enjoy hurting Susan. However, as she looked down at the compliant body of her friend, she undeniably had a pleasant and exciting feeling of power, of being in control. As she spread the lotion on Susan's hips, she marveled again, on the silkiness of the skin and the firm resiliency of the perfect mounds. As she ran her hands over that skin, she really began to be aroused and she let her fingers go between the cheeks to, again, stroke across the anal opening and then, quickly, down over the cunt lips. Susan quivered and said, "That feels funny!"

"Do you like it?"

"I...I guess so, but....It feels nice, but...isn't it going too fat'?'

Jean continued fondling Susan's bottom and lightly stroking her cunt as she said, "Just relax, honey. If it feels good to you and I like doing it how can it be going too far? Even if spanking you last night was right, I still want make up for hurting you. Now, you relax or I'll spank you again."

Despite the warning, Susan's internal censor tried one more time. "I don't know, Jean. No one but Jim has ever touched me there before and, I guess I'm....I'm afraid, I guess. Oh, I don't know, maybe we had better stop."

At that, Jean raised her hand and gave her several light but stinging swats, and said, "Now, if you really want me to stop, just got up and get dressed. Otherwise, quit worrying and just let yourself go!"

Faced with a choice of listening to an over-active conscience or doing what she really wanted, Susan finally just gave up the internal battle. "Yes, mistresses," Susan murmured with a timid smile, "do what you want." Coming from a woman who had exploded when her husband had lightly spanked her, this reaction seemed totally uncharacteristic but it illustrated the relationship between Jean and Susan in this new area of sex play. She just lay there docilely and waited for whatever would happen.

As Susan surrendered, the rigidity left her body and, as Jean felt the change, she was thrilled to realize that she really was in control and that the sexual desires she had felt the previous night could be fulfilled. "This is wonderful. She wants it too, even if she can't say it. Oh, her ass feels wonderful and is so pretty. I wonder if I dare..." At that, she put a hand over each cheek and, before she lost her nerve, pulled them apart and looked directly at Susan's asshole. Susan, feeling the cheeks being spread, involuntarily clenched her muscles in an instinctive effort to hide that very private part of her anatomy, but, almost immediately, she relaxed spread her legs wider, and permitted Jean free access to do as she wished.

Buoyed and excited by this second surrender, Jean let her fingers lightly stroked the hair on Susan's cunt lips, dipping into the furrow between occasionally, and drawing back over the anus. With each pass, her finger, moistened by the lubrication of the cunt paused and gently probed the hole. Finally, the sphincter gave way and Jeans finger went into Susan's bottom up to the first knuckle. As it did so, Susan winced and gasped a little, and Jean quickly pulled out md asked, "Did that hurt, honey?"