Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 04

Story Info
Married woman's sexual development.
6.3k words
4.63
33k
6
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan arrived at the usual time, admired Jean's naked body as usual, and they settled down to watch a movie, happy to be back in their normal routine. The only variation was that Susan wanted to get home early because Jim was leaving for a Saturday conference at 6:00 AM. Because of this, and after missing the previous Friday, they selected and watched a short movie, leaving more time for their "illicit" activities. Afterwards, Jean fondled and petted Susan first, working slowly to maximize her pleasure, concentrating on those things that she knew really aroused her. That particularly included extensive teasing of the cunt hair and stroking of the cunt lips. Most of all, however, she had noted Susan's extreme reaction to licking of the perineum and licking and probing of the anus. Both seemed to cause her excitement to soar and her orgasm to explode, so she emphasized those activities along with continual caressing with her hands. When Susan finally erupted into a very satisfactory climax, it was Jean's tum.

Jean lay on her back while Susan worked on her breasts, sucking the nipples and lightly flicking them with her tongue. She loved those large and heavy breasts and really enjoyed handling them. Then, she worked her way down Jean's stomach, kissing her hair as she approached the cunt. After reaching in to tickle and tease the clit, she moved down between Jean's legs and began to stroke the upraised thighs and, then, the cunt hair and lips. Finally, she moved in close and began finger-fucking (which Jean particularly liked) while she concentrated on licking and sucking the clit.

At that point, the aforementioned catastrophe occurred!

As was not really uncommon, Don's meeting ended fairly early, and he arrived home in time for a relaxing workout followed by a refreshing shower. As usual, he put on a robe and went up to the kitchen to get a drink before settling down with a book. His suspicions about the relationship between Susan and Jean had been allayed by his observations of them in the last few weeks, for they had acted exactly as close friends, not lovers, would act. Of course, they were not lovers in the classical sense, only two close friends who enjoyed sex together. There, naturally, were no meaningful glances exchanged, no lingering hand-holding, none of the typical actions of lovers. In addition, both women seemed to compartmentalize their activities and thoughts. When alone in the bedroom, they thought sex. When in the kitchen, or any other room, they thought of appropriate things. Consequently, there were no giveaway signs. Thus, Don was convinced that his normal instincts for detecting falsehood were wrong this time.

However, when he came up to the kitchen, he was surprised by what he did not hear. Normally, he was amused, and amazed, by the ability of the two women to watch a movie and chatter to each other at the same time, dissecting and commenting on the movie almost without pause. Now, he heard nothing. His first assumption was that the movie was paused while one of them went to the bathroom, but when, after a few minutes, the silence continued, his misgivings returned, multiplied. He quietly mounted the stairs to the second floor, finally beginning to hear sounds as he approached the bedroom. Those sounds were not conversation, however; they were the hushed moans and sighs of a sexually aroused woman. He got to the half-closed door and looked in and, despite his suspicions, he was frozen in position. There before his shocked stare was a naked bottom, swaying back and forth, and legs parted far enough to show that its owner indubitably was female. Equally obviously, the female, which, of course, he knew immediately to be Susan, had her head between the legs of a woman who, manifestly, was his wife, Jean. Despite his shock, he watched, captivated, for a few moments at this erotic sight. Then, his rage at being duped overcame his sexual fascination and he stepped into the room and thundered, "So, nothing's going on, huh?"

"Oh, my God! Don!" The two women, in an absolute state of panic, sat up, jumped off the bed, and stared, frozen, as the vengeful husband came toward them.

Don grabbed Jean, sat down and pulled her over his knee while commanding, "Susan, you stand over there!"

Susan could have grabbed her robe and run down the stairs and home, but the idea of disobeying never entered her mind. That mind was so shocked by the tum of events and conflicting thoughts that she couldn't have moved under any circumstances "On my God, he saw us! What'll he do? Oh, I'm naked and he saw me." With that, Susan went into the classic September Morn pose, right arm across her breasts, left hand covering her cunt hair. In that awkward position, she watched, with horror, as Don began giving Jean a severe spanking.

"I asked you specifically if you knew why Susan changed and if anything was going on between you. You lied to me and said, 'no.' You know what I think of that. I don't care if you lick her cunt every night, but don't lie to me about it." His anger- filled statements were accompanied by a vicious series of slaps on Jean's hips. Her bottom quickly turned a brilliant red and then to mottled purple as the blows rained down, making a smacking noise interspersed by Jean's cries. Smack! "Please, Don, I'm sorry!" Smack! "Ouch!" Smack! "Oh!" Smack! "I'm sorry!" This alternating cacophony went on, it seemed to Susan, forever. She was shocked into silence at first, but as the spanking continued and Jean's cries became more pitiful and her tears flowed profusely, she finally gasped out, "Please Don, stop! It was my fault. I made her promise not to tell you. Please don't spank her anymore."

At long last, Don's anger was somewhat appeased, and at that point, fortuitously, he heard Susan's plea. He set the crying, very submissive, Jean on her feet, and said, "Ok, Susan, it's your turn." If Susan was horror struck before, it was nothing to her feeling now. The idea that Don might spank her had never entered her mind and she stood, frozen again, unable to do anything but stand and stare. She had dropped the protective September Morn pose and was standing naked, completely exposed, presenting a delectable and extraordinarily sexy picture. When Don had seen the women engaged in sex, he had been so infuriated by Jean's deception that he had not reacted to seeing Susan nude for the first time. Now, however, with the fury diminished considerably, he became well aware of what he later referred to as a "pocket Venus." His robe had come open in the vigorous spanking of Jean, and his sexual arousal would have been obvious if anyone were looking. However, Jean was standing, head down and holding her burning bottom and Susan was just staring sightlessly, contemplating the unthinkable.

"Come over here," Don said in a voice that assumed obedience, and Susan slowly went to meet her doom. In a few seconds she was in front of Don and he put his hands on her waist and bent her over his knee, as Jean had been seconds ago. Don had never spanked anyone but Jean before, and the much smaller, softer and more rounded bottom under his hand did nothing to defuse his sexual arousal. As he began a more moderately severe spanking, he was very conscious of the difference in texture and resiliency as his hand came down. Nonetheless, Susan received a real spanking. His hand rose and fell rhythmically, and if the smacks were not as hard as those Jean had received, Susan was much smaller and weaker. In addition, this was not the soft, feminine hand of Jean doing the spanking; it was the much harder, rougher palm of a man who worked out regularly. In short order, Susan's hips were crimson, she was writhing in agony and her tears were flowing as she moaned and cried.

In the meantime, Jean was standing, mesmerized, by the dismaying and, at the same time, exciting sight before her. After just being soundly spanked herself, she hated to think of the pain Susan was feeling. However, she, of course, had never seen Susan draped over anyone's knees, and the picture she presented was fascinating. Her hips rose in a lovely rounded mound which seemed to bounce as Don's hand came down. Even the red color was attractive. Her breasts, crowned with very hard, erect pink nipples, hung downward toward the floor, and swayed and jiggled with each spank. At first, her legs were kicking up and down as she struggled against the pain, but soon they were quiet as she gave up and submissively accepted the punishment. Having spanked Susan herself, Jean knew the sensation that Don was feeling as his hand hit the resilient bottom before him, and she was aroused as she thought of his reaction. Still, Susan's plaintive cries finally led her to plead, "Don, please stop. She's had enough. We're both at fault and you've punished us. We're sorry."

Whether Don heard her or not, he did slow, and then stop, the spanking. Like Jean when she spanked Susan, however, he felt almost compelled to run his hands over her hips and even, for a second, between her legs and over her cunt. Susan lay there, submitting to whatever he wanted to do, just as she had for Jean.

Suddenly, Don raised her up and hugged her. She returned the embrace and said, "I'm sorry. I just couldn't let anyone know about this, and I made Jean promise. She didn't want to lie to you." Even more than she had been with Jean, Susan felt small and defenseless and clung to Don in complete subservience. Don, of course, had that remorseful, protective feeling, but this time, combined with sexual desire.

Releasing Susan, he turned her toward the bed, laid her on her back and climbed over her, his cock fully erect. In complete surrender, Susan pulled her knees up to her breasts and spread her legs in submission. As Don came down on her, her hand reach down, almost without volition, and directed his cock into her cunt. He plunged deeply into her until she was completely penetrated, and began, vigorously, to screw her. Susan's mind was almost a complete blank: even the censor was silent. However, the sensations flowing through her were unbelievable. In his extreme excitement, Don was screwing her very hard, pounding against her cunt lips, his balls hitting hard on her bottom. This, of course, was the type of screwing she liked best, one that left her cunt lips swollen and sensitive, and sent jolts throughout her body. She matched his movements with her own and, shortly, erupted into an orgasm that just seemed to go on and on. Don was too aroused to last long, and soon he, also, reached climax, and, welding his pelvis to hers, he ejaculated deep into her.

For Jean, the sights and sounds of the spanking caused conflicting emotions to war within her. She hated to see Susan spanked, but it excited her. Seeing her husband holding a naked woman, and then fondling her, caused small pangs of jealousy, but, paradoxically, aroused her at the same time. Thoughts flowed through her mind like a non-stop express train, one thing after another with no real pauses between: "Look at her ass bounce when it's spanked...She certainly is a little thing beside Don....Thank heavens, he's stopping....She won't be able to sit down for a week....Neither will I....Uh oh, Don's feeling her ass...and her cunt....l wonder what she's thinking....Wow, look at her ass....It looks worse when she stands up....He's hugging her....I bet that feels good to his cock....Oh my God, he's going to fuck her....What's she going to do....He's going to fuck her!"

Jean had thought (or, perhaps, feared) that Susan would pull back at the final act of adultery and that Don would find it difficult, if not impossible, to get into her. (She wasn't sure about how she felt about it, but she certainly wasn't going to interfere.) Thus, she watched with amazement as Susan lay back on the bed and, without instruction or prompting, drew her legs up and opened them in welcome as Don came down on her. She was even more surprised when she saw Susan's hand voluntarily come out and insert the cock into herself. Her prim, prudish friend seemingly wanted to be fucked! As the sexual intercourse progressed, Jean moved closer to the bed, watching intently as Don's cock sank into Susan and withdrew, time after time. The only sounds were the low grunts of exertion from Don, the almost inaudible moaning sighs from Susan and the wet, squishing noise from the cock-cunt interaction. As the screwing built to a culmination, and the motions became even more intense, Jean sat on the bed beside Susan and watched the final moments with fascination.

When the climax was reached and finished, Don and Susan stayed tightly connected for several moments, and then Don pulled out and lay beside Susan with his hand on her breast. Jean looked between Susan's legs and thought, "So that's what a freshly fucked cunt looks like!" The hair at the top, around the clit, was still dry and fluffy, but around the hole, itself, the short curls were drenched in moisture pulled out of the cunt. The cunt hole was still dilated and Jean could see that it was clogged with the whitish cum that Don had shot into her and that, even now, was beginning to seep out along the slit. Her curiosity satisfied for the moment, and intent on her own needs, she moved over to Don and took his cock into her mouth. Moving her head slowly at first, and more rapidly as the cock recovered, she brought it back to full hardness. Then, she straddled Don's legs and lowered herself onto his cock, impaling herself on it, and began to move up and down.

Susan lay there in a stupor. Her mind was numb and her thought processes and emotions were in a sort of stasis. She was much like someone in an accident who feels no pain, and observes, but has no emotional connection, to events occurring around them. For Susan, the recent events had caused an emotional overload and were walled off in the back of her mind. Something would trigger them and they would rush back, perhaps to overload her again, but for right now those thought processes and her actions were on auto-pilot. So, she looked over to Jean and Don and observed, "They're fucking," without it meaning anything to her. The, she looked at the clock and, in a matter-of-fact voice, said, "It's late and I had better go home." She calmly got up off the bed, put on her robe, walked down the stairs and crossed to the apartment. She crossed the deck like an automaton, and when Jim greeted her with a kiss and carried her into the bedroom, she smiled and put her arm around his neck by reflex action. The human mind is a wonderful thing, permitting, in this case, Susan to act reasonably normal in a very abnormal situation. If the question would be asked, "How does a woman, less than five minutes after committing adultery, greet her husband as if nothing had happened," this is how. It probably is a form of involuntary short-term amnesia that permits people to survive accidents, battles, etc. by postponing facing reality.

Whatever the explanation, Susan's behavior seemed normal enough for Jim. If she seemed a bit vague or bemused, he could tell that she was aroused, as was to be expected on Friday evening. Therefore, as usual, he carried her into the bedroom, removed her robe and placed her on the bed. She raised her legs and parted them as he began to work on her, fondling and stroking her thighs. He ran his fingers slowly up the thighs to her clit, lightly brushing the soft, silky hair around it. Then, he let the fingers drift downward, tickling the hair on the cunt lips as he approached the opening. As his fingers reached that central area, he found the hair to be soaked rather than fluffy. "Boy, she must have really gotten hot at that movie," he thought. "I don't think she's ever gotten excited enough to get that wet." Then, as he slid his fingers over the lips, he found the cunt hole already open and extraordinarily lubricated, almost dripping! In fact, as his fingers followed the furrow backwards, he found that her cunt had leaked all the way back! He was not the least put off by this flood since he loved her to be wet, but he figured that she would be ready for screwing with a much less foreplay than usual. Confirming that evaluation, Susan pulled her knees up higher, providing greater access to her genital area, as his fingers caressed her, normally her way of asking to be licked. Accepting the invitation, Jim lightly flicked her clit with his tongue and then began licking the moist ringlets around the hole, circling inwards toward the opening itself. He noticed a very different taste as he ran over the hair, a difference even more noticeable in the slit between the lips. He lowered his head and licked upwards from her perineum to the cunt hole and found that there was a veritable flood. He concentrated on the opening, running his tongue inside, but no matter how often he did so, more fluid came out. Certainly, she never had produced so much lubrication before and the different flavor made it even more unusual. Rather than repelling him, however, the obvious evidence of Susan's extreme excitement caused him to become more aroused than usual. By this time, Susan's legs were all the way up in her "submission" position, and, unable to wait longer, he rose up and mounted her, his cock going in so easily that, rather than having work in, it hit bottom without pausing. In some ways, Susan's cunt felt better to Jim than it ever had. The excess lubrication gave a smooth, silky feel that was extremely exciting, and at the same time, she seemed more open or looser. Normally, he was extremely aroused when he entered Susan and he frequently had a hard time holding off his climax, but this combination of lubrication and looseness meant that there was less friction, permitting him to last longer. For him this prolonged intercourse permitted a greater buildup, so when he finally came, it was one of the most intense orgasms he could remember.

For Susan, the experience was also intense, sexually and emotionally. Her body never had calmed down from the intense excitement of the last half hour and her cunt was extremely sensitive from the vigorous pounding it had received. The lips, in particular, were somewhat swollen and a bit tender, augmenting any stimulation they might feel. When Jim carried her in and began caressing her, the new sensations ate away at her mental numbness and she became gradually more aware. Then, as Jim began stroking her cunt hair and lips, memories started to flood in. At first, she hardly knew where she was: the last she remembered clearly was lying on the bed with Don and Jean. Suddenly she was on her own bed with Jim between her legs! As she sorted through the emerging memories, Jim began licking and fingering her cunt, stimulating her so much that she spontaneously lifted and spread her leg as if ready to be screwed.

However, that motion served as a trigger, and, like a bolt of lightning, she thought, "Oh my God! Don fucked me! Oh no! Jim's licking and sucking me after Don had me....ooh, but it feels so good!" Susan almost never said anything while Jim worked on her, especially when he was performing cunnilingus, but now she was so excited that she blurted out, "Oh, Jim, darling, that feels so good! Your tongue feels wonderful!" The excited and swollen state of her genitals made her so sensitive to Jim's stimulation that thoughts of having committed adultery, Jim licking her used cunt or what her relationships with Jean and Don would be, flew from her mind and she just lay back and let the sensations build up. When Jim finally entered her, she was in an almost continuous orgasm, and her ultimate climax was so violent as to almost dislodge Jim as he finished.

The after-effect of their sexual intercourse was one of exhilaration, a feeling of closeness and love from sharing such intimacy. It might seem that Susan would be filled with guilt and remorse, considering her conservative or even prudish attitude toward extramarital sex, but, somehow she was able to blank out everything but her relationship with Jim. After Jim went to sleep, however, she lay awake, her mind racing, "What can I do?...How did I ever get into this mess? Don fucked me while Jean watched....what was she thinking'?...Is she mad?....Oh, my bottom hurts!....Could Jim have noticed it?...How did I ever let Don have me?....Oh, he spanked me hard!...My cunt must have been messy....did Jim notice that?....That's awful, Jim licked and sucked me after Don came in me....but it really excited me when he did it....Am I perverted, but I did like that!....And I wanted Don to fuck me after he spanked me!...God, I don't understand myself." After what seemed like hours, she finally fell into a restless sleep, waking up only when Jim came to kiss her goodbye, and falling back into a deeper, but still uneasy, sleep afterwards.

12