Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shopping trip was very successful. After a quick lunch they separated, the men spending much of the time in L. L. Bean while the women managed to go through numerous clothing stores, buying little, but enjoying themselves anyway. Susan did get a cocktail dress which, as she said, was very different from what she had worn to faculty affairs last year. This year, she would not be the most conservatively dressed woman there! They also went through a variety of other outlets, jewelry, housewares, Christmas merchandise, etc., ending up back at the car with tired feet and big appetites. Finally, after dinner at a restaurant near Bean's, they started home around 7:30.

It already was dark, pitch black, in fact, with the cloudy skies and no moon. At first there was general conversation about the day's events, but after about forty- five minutes, the comments from the back seat were noticeably fewer and the car became very quiet except for the DVD deck playing music and occasional remarks exchanged between Don and Jean. Neither directed any questions toward the rear, and both seemingly were ignorant of fairly extensive explorations going on back there, actions variously referred to as "petting" (or "heavy petting"), "necking" or "making out." They kept their eyes forward except for occasional sideways glances by Jean or the realigning of the rearview mirror by Don.

Actually, there was a great deal to see. Very shortly after they left Freeport, Billy reached for Susan, and she, not protesting, moved over beside him. He pulled her close, put his hand on her waist, and, meeting no opposition, quickly moved it up and cupped her breast. He was delighted to find no bra in the way, and fondled her boob through her blouse for several minutes. Then, after looking nervously at the front seat and being reassured by their seeming inattention, he turned her around so that she was half lying, face up, across his lap. Seeing his intentions, Susan twisted around to partially face him, putting her legs up on the seat, and lay there with his arm around her. When she was in position, he leaned down and kissed her, which, while she certainly no romantic interest in him, was surprisingly pleasant. As a result, she kissed back with some enthusiasm, and settled in for a serious session of petting, something she had never done before, having always repulsed any sexual gambits from dates.

Encouraged by her actions, Billy became more aggressive, unbuttoning her blouse and running his hand onto her breast, fondling and squeezing it and lightly pinching her erect nipple. Soon her blouse was completely open and both boobs were receiving meticulous attention, even having their nipples sucked as Susan leaned back to give Billy greater access. At the same time, his hand moved down to her legs, and began to work upwards under her skirt. As his hand moved over her hose tops onto her bare thighs, the skirt spread open, exposing more and more as he went higher. Finally, his fingers reached her cunt, and, as in the pool, she opened her legs to give greater access. Lying as she was, the skirt was caught up under her, and, rather than moving in the cramped conditions, she undid the belt and snap holding it shut, and it fell completely open, giving unimpeded access to everything. Billy ran his hands all over

the hair and lips, finally, slid his finger into her and began to finger-fuck her cunt.

Billy was completely inexperienced with exciting women, but his instincts were good, and rather that roughly assaulting her cunt, he did so gently, while continuing to tease her clit with his thumb. Susan lay there, astounded at her own reaction as she realized that she was approaching orgasm. All day long she had been anticipating some sort of sexual encounter with Billy, but she had expected something quick, a brief period of being felt, perhaps, but she certainly had not contemplated being so aroused that she would go off at his hands. Her thoughts, sometimes lucid, sometimes not, ranged all over the place: "I can't believe this...I'm almost naked in the back seat of a car being finger-fucked by a boy not too many years older than my students...ooh, that feels good...I can't let myself go off...it'd be embarrassing...I wonder if Jean is watching...oh, God, I hope not...hmmmm, that feels wonderful...I wonder if he's done this before...he's good at it... oh, yes..." Her thoughts gradually became less coherent as her passions mounted and she, almost against her will, slumped further down in the seat and began those familiar pre-orgasmic undulations and, unaware, she began a series of low moans and sighs as she approached climax. As her peak approach, her motions became more vigorous, and, at last, she surged upwards, forcing her cunt hard against the fucking fingers, coming in a series of pulsating surges that left her breathless as she sagged back down.

For Billy, the entire experience was more than he could absorb -- an older woman, a married woman, lying against him, completely exposed, letting him feel every part of her body. He had fingered Susan's cunt in the pool, but this was different, more exciting. The pool had just been playing around, extraordinarily exciting, but just playing around. This was having sex with her, and obviously she wanted it, was enjoying it. As his fingers entered her cunt and started finger-fucking her, he was so excited that he almost came himself. When she began her gyrations before climaxing, he could hardly believe what was happening, and, as she came, once again he almost erupted. When she finished and lay back, his cock was so hard that he had to take it out, needing to find relief and hoping that she would hold it and set it off. Actually, he wasn't really thinking, just acting from instinct and the need to do more with this unbelievable woman.

Susan's heartbeat and breathing gradually returned to normal as she lay almost flat with her head on Bi1ly's knees. She looked up at him, wondering how he had reacted to her orgasm and saw that he had removed his cock from his pants. Without saying anything, he reached across and took her hand and placed it on the cock, pleading with his eyes for her to play with it. She turned onto her shoulder so that she was facing his lap, and watched her own hand gently going up and down the shaft, fascinated by the feel and the fact that she actually was doing such a thing. She was mesmerized by the sight, and even in the darkness, she felt that she could see every detail of the cock. Suddenly she did something that, long afterwards, she couldn't believe she could do, or, more, ever would do. Without conscious thought, she raised her head, opened her mouth, and engulfed Billy's cock. She held the base between her thumb and forefinger and began to move up and down, lightly sucking as she did so. Billy was in a state of rapture at the unbelievable turn of events; he had, at most, hoped she would stroke his cock to orgasm, but having her suck it literally never entered his mind. Needless to say, the prior excitement combined with the feel of her mouth made it impossible for him to hold off very long. Thus, after no more than two minutes, he ejaculated a tremendous quantity of cum, most of which she was able to swallow, the rest seeping out around her pursed lips.

From the front seat, against Susan's fervent hope, Jean was watching, confident that neither Susan nor Billy would break their concentration and look around. Her voyeuristic tendencies (shared by most people, in fact) caused her to, at first, sneak a peek at the action in the dim back seat, but as the action got heavier, she looked continuously, always prepared to glance away if necessary. Susan and Billy were so wrapped up in their petting, however, that averting her eyes never was necessary. She was titillated by seeing Susan's breasts come out and be caressed and, when her skirt fell away, she began squeezing her own thighs together slowly, increasing in vigor as she saw Susan brought to climax. Her thought processes were, as usual, a series of semi-connected vignettes, "Wow, look at her go...I can't believe this, she's going to go off like that...boy, she's hot...ooh, that must feel good...Bil1y's really working her over...I wonder if they'll do anything else...oh, my heavens, he's taking his cock out...it looks big, but, damn it, it's too dark to tell...gods, she's sucking him...I don't believe it...she'd better be careful or he'll go off... he did and she's still sucking...wow!" With that, Jean actually had a small orgasm of her own, gasping almost as loudly as Billy had when he came.

Susan's mind was a confused mass of conflicting thoughts. Billy just leaned back, having had the greatest experience of his young life, so full of sensations that he couldn't think. So, they just stayed there, not moving or talking for some time. Finally, the silence was broken as Don said, "Well, that was an easy trip. Here we are, Billy." Billy and Susan (and Jean, for that matter) hadn't even been aware of the passing time, and were startled into hurried, confused action, Billy closing his pants and Susan futilely trying to cover her nakedness. As the car came to a halt, Billy said good night and that he had really enjoyed the day. As he got out, he was still flustered, wishing that he had time to say something to Susan, yet not knowing what that something would be.

Alter letting Billy off, Susan just lay back in the seat for the half-hour drive around the lake. As might be expected, her mind was in turmoil, unable to accept what she had just done, but not sorry she had done it. Jean started to say something, but refrained until they turned into the drive. "Are you all right honey? You're awfully quiet."

Susan finally straightened up, pulling her blouse closed over her bare breasts, but not fastening the buttons. Her skirt was partly over her, but was twisted and bunched up, exposing her stocking-clad legs and garter belt. "I'm all right, I guess, just a little shocked at myself. Were you watching?"

"Part of the time, but it was dark."

"I was afraid of that! Oh, I'm so embarrassed. I feel absolutely depraved! Did it look awful?"

"Of course it didn't, and it was very sexy. And you're not depraved, just a very sexy woman. If it will make you feel better, I went off watching you!"

At this point, Don joined in as he parked the car. "What are you two talking about? All I could see in the mirror were Susan's legs up on the seat. It sounds as if a lot was going on right behind me."

Jean answered as they got out. "I'll let Susan tell you, but it was quite a bit more than we expected."

Don held the door as Susan got out, and his eyes widened as he saw that she was almost nude. Her breasts swung loose in her unbuttoned blouse and, from the waist down, she was completely naked except for her garter belt and hose. She was carrying her skirt over her arm, and made no attempt to cover herself. "As you can see, I have nothing to hide. Billy felt everything I have, finger-fucked me until I came, and then I....I sucked him."

"Jesus, I guess you did do more than we expected! I figured that you would have a nice long session of groping and feeling, but, damn, you did everything but fuck! Bill has more nerve than I gave him credit for, and, as for you, you are unreal! I think that you are wonderful and very brave, and you certainly should not be upset with yourself. Wow, I can't believe it!" With that, he put his arm around Susan and gave her a real hug, squeezing her against his side. "I'll bet that's the best thing that ever happened to Billy, and he couldn't have found a nicer woman to do it with."

As she listened, Susan let out a tremendous sigh of relief, feeling most of her guilt falling away with his obviously sincere comments and compliments. As they went into the cabin, she spontaneously dropped her skirt and reached up with both arms to embrace and kiss Don. Then she turned and did the same thing with Jean. Before she could speak, though, Don looked at her with undisguised admiration and said, "Boy, if you had any idea how sexy you look standing there like that! Any man would get hard and want to fuck you!"

Susan looked down at herself, boobs out, garter belt framing her pussy, long legs sheathed in sheer hose, and had to admit that she was pretty sexy looking, almost too sexy for a woman of her background. Once again, his praise made her feel less depraved and raised her self-confidence so that she had the nerve to say, with an impish grin, "Well I'm glad you like the exhibition, and I'm sure you'll screw me later tonight! And, if Jean was watching that sex show, she probably would like some licking and fucking, too." Her prediction was accurate, of course, and each woman had several orgasms before Don finished the evening with a tremendously hard climax after a furious pounding of Susan's cunt.

The following day, Sunday, was still cloudy so they awoke a little later than usual, but followed their normal itinerary; Jean fixing breakfast while Don and Susan screwed. They took a short walk in the woods, still a pleasant place despite the clouds, but returned when Jean began to feel a little queasy. After lunch, the cause of her unease became evident as the first, relatively mild cramps began, causing her to lie down while Don and Susan went to the pool. The water temperature proved that the pool did retain heat without the sun, and the swimming conditions were perfect. Susan was wearing only a pair of brief, white, now-transparent panties which, despite all their sexual activities, caused Don to have an erection. Before they could do anything about it, to no one's complete surprise, Billy came over. He, also, got a very obvious erection as soon as he saw Susan's near-nudity, and he gravitated to her side, as would be expected. All three swam around for awhile, Billy feeling a boob every chance he got, and then, with a wink to Susan, Don said he would go up and see how Jean was.

As soon as he was out of sight, Billy really began aggressively to fondle, kiss and suck Susan's breasts and nipples, while, at the same time, pulling down her panties and dropping them in the water. Susan cooperated completely, permitting him to explore every part of her body, penetrating her with his fingers. Finally, they went out onto the flat rocks where she spread her legs wide so he could see and finger-fuck her cunt. His excitement was virtually out of control, and he took his cock out and attempted to mount her. At that point she stopped him, saying that she was a married woman and couldn't let him have her that way, but that she would do what she had in the car. She couldn't bring herself to say that she would suck his cock, but her meaning was clear. Billy pulled off his shorts and leaned back, cock pointing upwards, as she crouched over him. She surprised herself by looking closely at it and his balls, thinking, "This is the third cock I've seen and the second one I've sucked! Unbelievable!" She lowered her head and took the head into her mouth and began moving up and down the shaft, feeling the texture and smoothness, and actually enjoying the act. "I'm completely naked, outside in broad daylight, and I'm sucking a cock. I must have nymphomaniac tendencies!" Oddly enough, this time the thought didn't disturb her.

As in the car, Billy was too wound up and excited to last long, and in a short time, her mouth was inundated with a flood of semen, most of it, again, she gulped down, but some seeped out past her lips. (As she discovered, teenage boys are amazingly virile.) Shortly afterwards, a light rain began falling, effectively cutting off any further activity and Billy hurried down to his boat to return home, but only after receiving a promise that he could see her later in the week. Rather than going up to the cabin immediately, Susan walked down to the shore, still totally naked, leaving her panties floating in the pool. For some reason, she relished the idea of walking about, completely nude, with the real chance that someone on a boat would see her, even in the drizzle. Finally, beginning to feel cool, she went inside, pleased with Don's look when he saw her naked. "No," she said, anticipating his question, "he didn't fuck me. I sucked him off again, instead." She blushed furiously as she said it, but liked saying it, anyway. As when she was outside, it seemed to excite her to be standing, completely naked, downstairs in the living room, and she made no move to go up and put anything on. Instead, she sat down and curled up on the couch in front of the fireplace where Don had started a fire. "He really worked me over out there."

Don came over and sat beside her and, with a surprised expression, he leaned close and touched her breast as he said, "Look at your tits! Boy, he really worked on them."

Susan looked down at her breasts and saw little bruise, or hickey, marks all over where Billy had sucked them. "Good heavens, look at that! Wow, how would a woman explain that to her husband? It's a good thing Jim isn't here now!" Susan felt funny, somehow disloyal, talking about Jim while with Don, but like so many other things, it excited her, too.

"I can think of a number of reasons why it's a good thing he's not here!" With that, Don pushed her flat on the couch, removed his pants and mounted her. As he entered her cunt, he said, "He might be surprised to find his wife being fucked by one man just after sucking another man's cock. What a woman!"

Jean came down for supper, but soon went back upstairs to lie down. When, later, they undressed and Susan got into Don's bed to have sex, it was the first time at night without Jean involved. It seemed strange to Susan to be with Don while Jean, his wife, lay in the other bed, listening to them screw. When they finished, Jean, wracked with pain from cramps, suggested that, if Susan didn't mind, she should sleep with Don, leaving their whole bed for Jean, herself. For Susan, it was a very peculiar night, the first time she had ever slept in the same bed with any man but Jim. Once she got over the first feeling of strangeness, however, she enjoyed being held and caressed before they went to sleep and, surprisingly, waking up in bed with a different man the next day. It was particularly erotic to have him fuck her and then the two of them going back to sleep for awhile. Jean was awakened by the squeaking springs and quietly watched as they screwed, and, having recovered enough to go down and make breakfast, she left them sleeping. When they finally woke up again, Susan found it to be very sensual to get up and dress with a lover, and then go down to eat a breakfast prepared by his wife.

Susan found herself both amused and a little disturbed by her reaction toward Jean. She remembered all too clearly how less than two months ago she had been so fearful that Jean would be upset about Don screwing her that first time. Now, rather than being concerned about Jean's feelings, she was enjoying having had sex alone with Don and having Jean seeing them asleep together. She really felt sort of smug and self-satisfied as they came down together, said "good morning," and sat down to breakfast. Any guilt she might have had over her attitude dissipated quickly, in any case, because Jean took it as a matter of course. In fact, Susan might have been quite surprised to discover that, far from being unhappy about the situation, Jean actually liked it. She had enjoyed watching as Don screwed Susan that morning and she found that seeing them sleeping together made her feel excited, not jealous. Consequently, when they were talking later, she suggested that Susan might as well sleep with Don until Jean was over her "indisposition" (which presumably would be Wednesday, several days before the same "indisposition" should hit Susan).

The next several days were pleasant, mostly involving a continuation of the last two weeks. Don did a lot of fishing and Jean devoted a good amount of time to writing, leaving Susan to her own resources. Most of her time was spent reading, walking along the shore or in the woods, or swimming in, or lying around, the pool. Since going down to the shore naked in the drizzle, she had come to enjoy being completely nude if hidden or just wearing her brief panties if she were where she might be seen by boaters. On one sunny afternoon, she even was daring enough to lie on the rocks near the water naked, spread her legs and masturbate, relishing the possibility of being seen as her hips undulated in orgasm. However, any time she was sure to be seen, she was flustered and ran for cover, but the possibility of exposure aroused her.