Sex and the Capital Ch. 06

Story Info
The senator goes home and is surprised by his wife.
3k words
4.31
15.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonia, his daughter, got to him first as he walked out of the secure area. Throwing her arms around him, she said, "I'm so happy you're home, Daddy. I've missed you." He kissed her on the top of her head as his wife approached.

"Hi sweetheart," she said as he embraced her. He held her tight, "I'm happy to be home," he said.

Breaking the embrace, he turned to his son. Sean's hand was out, a big smile on his face. Bruce brushed his hand aside, "You're not too big to hug," he said, throwing his arms around him.

He turned back to his wife after releasing Sean and grinned at her. "You look good, really good."

She blushed. "Thank you. How was the flight?"

He looked at his watch. "Only twenty minutes late. Not bad."

Lynne hooked her arm in his. "C'mon, let's get your bag and go home."

Thirty minutes later, they pulled into the garage.

The kids took over once they walked into the house. Sonia had to show him what she had been doing in school and the Girl Scouts; Sean wanted to talk football, pulling out all his newspaper clippings. They dragged him back and forth from one room to the other, fighting over him like they were five years old. Finally, he made his way to the living room.

Lynne sat there, smiling. "They needed that time with you," she said.

"Yeah, I forget how much time I'm away from them. I should get home more."

"Yes, you should," she said, a hint of frown on her face.

"I know."

The smile came back. "You must be hungry. Do you want something to eat?"

"I would like a sandwich, some ham and cheese if you got it."

"We do, I'll make it."

She brought it in and said, "I made reservations at the Country Club for six. I'd thought we'd have dinner out tonight. A small celebration, having you home for the first time in—how many weeks?"

He took another bite of his sandwich. "Hmm, six, seven. It's been too long, I know that."

"Almost two years out of six now. Do you think we can maintain this separation for four more years?"

Kathy popped into his mind. What have I got myself into?

He looked at her, trying to get Kathy out of his mind. "Is it starting to affect our marriage?"

She didn't say anything for a few minutes. "No, I don't think so but, uh, you're not home very often. The kids miss you, I miss you." She looked like she was on the verge of tears.

He moved over to the sofa and sat down next to her. "I signed up for six years, you know that. Do you want to move the family to Washington? You know, that's the simplest solution."

She put her hand on his inner thigh and squeezed.

Surprised, she had never done that before; he looked at her.

She smiled at him and began caressing his thigh. "I know. I still don't want them to change schools. This is such a critical time in their life. Stability's important."

They both looked up as Sean walked in, tossing a football from hand to hand. "Let's go out in the back, toss the ball around," he said, looking at his father.

"We're going out to dinner, Sean. What do your dress pants look like? For your sake, they better not be wadded up at the bottom of your closet."

"They're hanging up, Mom. They're in good shape."

"Go check. See if they need to be ironed?"

"Okay."

Bruce laughed as his son went to his room. "Well, he must be getting better, he said they were hung up."

She smiled. "Yeah, he is. I just have to stay on him. Keep him that way."

Sonia walked in and sat down next to her father. "Dad, will you take me to the mall?"

"No," Lynne said. "Your father will be here for two weeks. He'll have plenty of time for taking you to the mall."

"But I'll be in school. I won't be able to go until next Saturday."

"Stop whining, we were at the mall yesterday. Besides, we're going to dinner this evening. Go pick out something to wear and bring it to me. Let's see what it looks like."

"Oh Mom," she said, dropping her head, slowly walking away.

He got up. "Well, let me spend the rest of the afternoon with these two, they need attention."

"Please do," she said. "Days before they know you're coming home, that's all they talk about. Go be super-dad."

"Okay," he said and bent down and kissed her. She put her hand on the back of his head and he felt the tip of her tongue between his lips.

"Here're the pants, Mom."

She released her husband and he stood up. Bruce ruffled Sean's hair. "You ready to go outside?"

Sean handed his mother the pants and said, "Let's go."

* * *

The kids kissed them both goodnight and went off to bed. They sat at opposite ends of sofa and looked at each other. The kids had been between them.

"You want something to drink?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'd like a Tom Collins. You want me to make 'em?"

"No, I'll do it. You just sit here."

A few minutes later, she returned with the drinks. He patted the sofa next to him and said, "Sit here."

Lifting his glass, he said, "You're really doing a great job with the kids. I couldn't believe dinner. They were so good, a little lady and gentleman. They acted more adult than some of my colleagues in the Senate."

"She touched her glass to his, "Well, thank you. They are growing up nicely, aren't they?"

He put his glass down and turned to her, taking her in his arms and kissing her. After a few moments, her tongue slid inside his mouth, exploring, drawing his tongue into hers.

"Wow. This isn't the same woman that was here last time. What happened?"

"Ah," she looked down for a moment and then back up, an embarrassed look on her face. "It's my reading. I picked up a rather explicit romance novel after you left last time. I've read several more since then."

He smiled at her. "So I'm going to benefit now, huh?"

A seductive smile crossed her face. "Maybe," she said, picking up her drink and downing half of it.

"So, how explicit is this stuff?"

She put her hand on his thigh and drew small circles with her finger. "Oh, oral sex."

"Really, oral sex?"

"Yes," she said as her finger moved up towards his crotch.

"You want to try some of that?"

She giggled nervously and downed the rest of her drink. "I don't know."

He took her glass. "I'll make us doubles and we'll meet in the bedroom."

"Okay," she said excitement in her voice.

She was lying on the bed in a white cotton nightgown when he walked in. He put the drinks on her nightstand before going into the bathroom. He returned wearing his pajama pants, his half-hard dick creating a noticeable bulge in them.

She had her drink in her hand when he sat down next to her. "If you're going to be a seductress, this nightie has got to go."

"Okay, I'll order something off the Internet."

"Let's go to Victoria's Secret, we'll pick it out together. How's that?" he asked as he lay down next to her.

The look on her face said, "Are you kidding?" but she nodded as he placed his hand on her breast. The nipple was hard, the heat penetrating the cotton material. "You know, I've rarely seen your breasts. We always made love under the covers with the lights out."

"I know. Our love life was never very exciting."

He got up and turned his lamp on low, switching off the overhead light and her lamp before lying down next to his wife.

"Hand me my drink," she said, half-sitting up.

There was about a third left, she drained the glass. "Now, go lock the door."

When he turned back towards the bed, the nightgown was in the air, headed towards the treadmill.

"You too," she said.

He stepped out of his pajama bottoms, his cock now fully aroused.

She took him in hand and said, "I forgot how big you are."

What was in those books? He liked her this way. She had never touched his cock before. Everything took place under the covers. He always had to fumble around between her legs, forcing her thighs wider, probing with the head to get it in.

Bolder now, she had the head in her hand, caressing it.

He lay there and let her fondle him. Enjoying it. I do not believe this. Is a blowjob possible?

"Eat me," she said quietly.

Surprised, he looked at her.

"I want oral sex, eat me!"

He moved down between her legs; she spread them wide. This was a shock. In the past, he had tried to eat her a few times but she would always stop him before he got past her breasts.

Starting at the bottom of her cunt, he began a long slow lick. She moaned. He continued to lick her, enjoying the warm wetness that seemed to be pooled up inside her, now trickling out, coating his tongue. In the past, she had been wet, but never like this.

This wasn't the same woman. He thrust his tongue inside her and she responded by pushing her hips against him, trying to force him further inside her wet cunt. He tongue fucked her until he thought she would come. Thinking it was time to move to the clit, he attempted to move. He felt her hands on the back of his head, holding him in place. He understood. He thrust his tongue deep inside and sucked on her pussy, taking in her juice. That did it. Her body shuddered and she let out a long, low cry and held his face tight against her cunt. She held him like that until her body relaxed a bit.

"Come up here," she said.

He moved up, sliding his throbbing cock inside her, enjoying the wetness, the warmth and her reaction. This was a new woman.

"You feel so good inside me. Make love to me."

Slowly, leisurely, he stroked his wife, fully enjoying sex with her for perhaps the first time. Her response seemed more joyous, purely sexual. She held him loosely, her hands on the small of his back. Her hips wide, angled to receive him fully, enjoying each thrust as his throbbing cock went deep inside her.

"I feel like we've making love for the very first time," she whispered in his ear.

She fit him like a glove, a highly lubricated glove, but a glove. He continued to slide in and out, in and out, enjoying each stroke more than the last. The silky friction was starting to have an affect on him and he increased the tempo. Her hands moved to his ass as he neared, holding him firmly now, knowing what was about to happen.

A few frantic last strokes and it was over. He let out a long low "Ahhhhh" and pumped hot cum into her.

"That feels so good," she murmured while he came inside her. "I don't remember it being so hot. We need to do this more often."

He smiled at her comments and pushed himself up with his hands, kissing her on the lips. "I love you," he said.

* * *

He stumbled into the kitchen as the kids were eating breakfast, getting ready for another day of school.

He kissed his wife on the lips, his daughter on the cheek and tousled his son's hair.

"It's not fair, Daddy," Sonia said. "You just got home. I shouldn't have to go to school today." She folded her arms across her chest, a pout on her face. "I want to stay home."

He looked at Sean. "I don't want to go to school today either," he said, "but I can't miss football practice."

"I don't have any practice," Sonia said.

He looked at his wife; she gave him that "it's your decision" look, shrugging her shoulders.

This was the one day that he didn't have anything on his schedule. His two-week break wasn't really a break. He had speaking engagements all over the state. A few of them would keep him away from home overnight.

"Okay, sweetheart. This is your day."

An instant smile appeared on her face as she jumped up into his arms, hugging him tightly. "I love you, Daddy."

The two of them spent most of the day touring the malls: shopping and eating. He was worn out when they got home around four o'clock.

The two weeks went quickly. He stayed on the road with his speaking engagements. Lynne was busy with her clubs and volunteer work. They had little time together other than late in the evening. They made love whenever both of them had the energy. When it happened, it was great, a repeat of the first night.

Bruce lay up against the headboard with a Tom Collins in his hand. This has been a good two weeks. Lynne has loosened up, even enjoys sex now. Not as good as Kathy though. He frowned at himself. He didn't want to think about her but every once in a while something would remind him of her, like sex. Sex with her was unbelievable. Just thinking about her would make his dick start to harden. It was getting that way now.

Lynne opened the bathroom door and walked into the bedroom, stopping at the edge of the bed, within reach. "Do you like it?" she asked, holding out her arms.

She looks—luscious. The teal babydoll had spaghetti straps, it was cut low on her breasts, just covering her swollen nipples; a handkerchief hem fell just below her hips. He was sure she wasn't wearing any panties. A satin bow strategically placed put the emphasis on her breasts, max cleavage. She looked hot!

"Wow! That's quite an image I'm taking back with me."

Her hands dropped to her waist and she slowly lifted the hem. He did a double take.

"I don't believe it," he said as he hand went between her legs, his fingers caressing a bare cunt. "You shaved!"

"Now the image is complete," she said huskily. "Now let's work on the memory."

She reached down and removed his hand, and took her middle finger and pushed it inside her cunt.

He watched, mesmerized. She removed her finger and placed it inside his mouth. He closed his lips as she withdrew. She repeated the process and then moved to the bed. Placing her knees on the bed, she sat on his thighs, facing him.

"I read that. It seemed so erotic, I had to try it on you."

He smiled and nodded. "That's the most erotic gesture I've ever seen. You taste good."

She smiled at him and rose up enough to get her finger back inside. "Shaving made me so wet," she said as she placed her finger in his mouth.

He placed his hand under her cunt and ran his middle finger between her lips. "You are wet!"

"Stay there," he said as he slid down on the bed, stopping when his mouth was in front of her cunt.

She lowered her hips and moaned as his tongue went deep inside her, lapping her as he pulled it out. Using his tongue and lips, he drank her in as she squirmed around on him, enjoying his pleasure—and hers.

His hands moved up to her hips and his thumbs spread her pussy wide. Bringing her down, he placed her swollen clit on his tongue. She moaned louder and pressed down, rocking it against his tongue. "Ohhhh," she said as she began rocking violently. Moments later she froze in place, a cry escaping from deep within. He felt her body quiver as she fell forward onto the pillow, her clit still against his tongue.

After a few moments, she moved off him and lay next to him. "I can't believe I came that fast—or that hard," she said, her hand on his chest, her finger circling his nipple.

"I'm going to come home a lot more often," he said.

"Is that right?" Her hand slid down over his stomach and fondled his cock through his pajama pants.

"Yes."

She moved down, straddling his lower legs this time. Reaching up, she grabbed the waistband of his pants and starting pulling. His raised his hips as she pressed his rock hard cock against his belly, pulling the pajamas down over it and below his hips.

Without saying a word, she bent down and placed her mouth over his dick, closing her lips around the shaft. Slowly she raised her head as her tongue caressed the underside of his cock, stopping when she reached the head. Placing her hand around the shaft, she started licking around the head, lingering when her tongue touched the point just behind and underneath it. Stopping, she gently sucked on the head before starting back down. She slowly pushed down until she could take no more; its head was pressed against the back of her throat. Slowly, she started to pull her head up, her tongue tantalizing him.

He felt it stop against the back of her mouth. He realized her gag reflex was somehow overcome but the thought disappeared when she rose up and her tongue hit that sensitive spot right behind the head. His breath caught and he let out a soft "oh". Again and again, she took him deep and then withdrew slowly, his response becoming more urgent each time she reached the head.

Taking him in hand, her mouth concentrated on the head, her tongue urging him on, licking him fiercely as she quickly stroked him. He let out a loud yell and pushed himself deep into her mouth, hot cum splashing against her throat before being swallowed. She held him like that until he had shot every drop into her.

Slowly, she withdrew, her tongue still trailing along, stopping only to gently suck on the sensitive head for a few seconds before setting him free.

She smiled down at him. "Now you have the memory."