Sex and the Theatre

Story Info
Jill becomes a performer.
8.2k words
4.36
31.9k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a substantial rewrite of a story I first posted under a different pen-name over ten years ago.

JILL.

*****

I

Jill was a very attractive, pretty, lady of thirty years. With straight, glossy shoulder-length dark copper-colored hair, she looked at least ten years younger, with clear unblemished skin. With white even teeth and full lips, she looked for all the world like a film starlet - a young Audrey Hepburn perhaps. She was of average height, but with a narrow waist, not too full in the hips, having a perfectly formed bottom! It showed at its cheeky best when she walked from the hip, with upright bearing, head held high.

With breasts reflecting her bottom in size and shape, self-supporting perfection, the coral-colored areola were tipped with darker substantial nipples, which would swell to even considerable proportions when aroused - which they often were. A ring of goose pimples surrounded the nipple.

When Jill looked at her naked body in the mirror, she would run her hands over her shoulders, breasts, belly, before resting on her furry friend. She would touch her clitoris lightly with the middle finger, feeling it throb slightly, sending a mild shudder through her loins. Between the thighs, her plump vulva nestled, with the inner labia peeping out. Her long legs, perfectly shaped with pretty ankles, completed the picture. She turned her body one way, then the other, as she gazed in admiration at it. No wrinkles anywhere. Firm, smooth skin. No sign of her having had two children. She was very proud of her body - with every reason. It was just about as perfect as it was possible to be.

Wherever Jill went, men turned their heads in admiration. She was the envy of all her friends, and the center of attention of their husbands. All wanted to take care of her, to father her. Which really meant that they wanted to enjoy making love to her. It made her feel good to be admired for her looks. It wasn't always, like that though. As a naive young lady, it was with some surprise that Jill became conscious of the fact that it was her looks rather than her brain that attracted the men. As realization took hold, she grew up to enjoy the feeling of a strange power over the opposite sex. She had something they dearly wanted!

It made her first husband jealous to think that she returned their envious looks. He often threatened to beat the beauty from her face should he find her returning their looks. So she became careful to wear unflattering clothes.

To look at Jill, you wouldn't think butter would melt in her mouth. She was the ultimate in child-like innocence. Her soft smile, her blue shining trusting eyes, all added to her appearance of vulnerability. Which is, of course, what the men found most attractive about her. If she caught them eyeing her, one of her little tricks was to cock her head slightly to one side, smile sweetly at them with a look of sympathy, as if to say 'Sorry! I know you're dying to have me - but I'm not available.'

This innocent face, however, belied her sexual appetite and her experience of men. If only they knew how much she adored the penis - the feel of it in her mouth, or penetrating her most secret treasure - they may have been less reticent about chatting her up.

Of all the perfect parts of her body, none were more so than her vulva. Jill knew every wrinkle of it. She studied it in a mirror quite often, whilst grooming. She admired the soft pubic hair, it's coppery, silky curls, covering the pronounced mons, which hardened noticeably when aroused, before encasing the entire vulva in its silken web. Some wisps of hair were allowed to stray into the inner thigh on both sides. Other stray wisps were plucked to keep the shape neat and tidy. The outer labia were plump and full, whilst the inner lips, rather darker in color, draped from the tip of the vulva, as though hanging from the sensitive clitoris, before their folds reached their fleshy thickness on either side of the entrance to her rose-pink vagina, then joining together again at the base of the vulva. The overall effect was of an appealing entrance to the passage of sexual delight, held in place by a golden web of beauty. The flesh of the inner labia was of a lightly marbled texture, which swelled up when aroused, to become smooth and full. The puckered vagina itself was set a little higher than usual for an English lady, making it that bit more accessible to a visiting penis, of which there had been quite a few afforded that privilege.

Being the keeper of such a perfect piece of feminine mystery, it's not surprising that Jill treasured it. It was the very center, the core of her physical being, besides the focal point of her emotional being. She was always aware of its existence. It was ever present in her mind. As she grew older, it ruled her life more and more. It was her furry friend. Her constant companion.

II

It was the music teacher at college who recognized her natural singing abilities, persuading her to take up private lessons. Jill became an accomplished soprano and, when she reached the age of eighteen, could audition to join the local operatic society. The audition was a success, and she joined the chorus for Pirates of Penzance, enjoying the companionship of other ladies of the chorus. But, although made welcome by most others in the group, there were one or two less friendly women. It was only jealousy, she was told. She looked years younger than her age, being such a frail-looking, artless young woman. Most members took to her.

She soon found out that the female leading singers tended to get a crush on their male counterparts. It was the fundamental nature of romantic musical comedies. Most leading men enjoyed the attentions of their leading ladies, some ending in permanent relationships. The chorus members took pot luck, but were just as predatory!

It was during this, her first production, that an older member of the chorus, Jim, offered to give her a lift in his car to rehearsals. Jill found nothing sinister in the kind offer. It was only after the second rehearsal, however, that Jim persuaded her to masturbate him. As they were settling into the car after the rehearsal, he promised Jill that he would use his influence with the director, to cast her in a principal role in the next musical production, if she was good to him. When she asked him what being good to him meant, he smiled, took hold of her hand, and drew it over his thigh, onto the front of his trousers.

'Playing with me, Jill. Down there!' Jill said nothing. She didn't know what to say anyway. Her mind was in turmoil. Play with his cock, she thought? It was completely outside her experience. The thought of playing with a man's cock had never really entered her head. Being taken by surprise, she looked down at his thighs, her hand resting on his crotch, as Jim started the engine and drove out of the car park. She decided to play along with Jim's wishes. See what happened. What else could she do, anyway? As he drove, Jim unzipped the trouser flies, took hold of Jill's hand, guided it inside the opening, and pressed it on the contents. Although no stranger to the penis - she had a brother! - Jill was innocent of their potential. It was the first time Jill had touched a man 'down there', and though rather confused by the turn of events, Jill was sufficiently curious to furtively feel the cock. When she felt it jerk and start to stiffen, she gasped with astonishment. Slowly the cock became bigger and thicker in her hand, now gently stroking it. To say she was amazed was an understatement! She had never seen an erect cock, nor even really thought about one! Her mind was ablaze with conflicting thoughts.

After a short drive, Jim parked in a quite lane, switching off the engine, and dousing the lights. Putting his arm round her shoulder, he told Jill that she was very beautiful, and one day she would be a star. But she required a little more experience of life. Until then she would remain in the chorus line. She must learn how to handle other people and look after her self-interest. As he chatted to her, he held her hand on his stiff cock that he had released from his trousers.

Jill was remarkably calm, considering that this was the first time she had seen an erect cock, let alone touch one. But, truth to tell, she was now full of insatiable curiosity! She was unaware that a cock could be so stiff and hard. Her brother's was always limp and drooping. Now, looking down, Jill examined the stiff shaft in the half-light. It was certainly bigger than her brothers. It was squat and thick, warm and responsive. A small pearl had formed at the end of the head. She was fascinated. The shaft was covered with a tracery of thick blue veins. Fascinating! She didn't feel in the least threatened. She was too inquisitive, wanting to explore further. It was only Jim, after all.

As Jill jerked the cock up and down, guided by him, she watched in awe, as the magical foreskin slipped up and down the mauve head. The exploration of her first cock with her hand and fingers, was a wonderful, unexpected sensation. It also seemed to trigger a strange unexpected fluttering feeling in her own loins. Jim no longer needed to move her hand up and down. Jill had learned quickly enough that this was what was required of her. Then, suddenly, Jim grasped her hand to clasp it over the end of the cock. His loins jerked. Jill heard him grunt loudly as warm liquid spurted into the palm of her hand. She felt the several jerks as more and more fluid covered her hand, until he finally subsided. Being the naive young lady, Jill was not really aware of the way cocks ejaculated. Until now, that is!

Jim took a wad of paper tissues, starting to clean the sperm from his cock and Jill's hand. She was aware of a strange pungent smell. Lifting her fingers to her nose, she realized it was the smell of the sticky liquid. Her first small of sperm. It was then that Jill became aware of her own wetness between the legs, with an unfamiliar desire spreading though her loins. The whole experience had left her with some unclear, if pleasant, thoughts which had never crossed her mind before.

In the privacy of her own room, Jill couldn't wait to undress before examining her vulva with her fingers, finding them soaking wet. Her mound was swollen and hard, as her fingers parted the hair to find the stiff clitoris. The touch sent a wave of excitement though her loins, making her gasp with unfamiliar pleasure. She couldn't prevent her fingers from exploring her wetness and stimulating the little bud, until, holding her breath, a sudden jerk went through her like an electric shock, followed by three more! She let her breath out as she sank onto her bed. She had never experienced an orgasm like that before. Not ever!

Jill began to look forward to these twice weekly sessions with Jim. Sometimes three times! At first, she wasn't very good at masturbation, but with a little coaching by Jim, she became more expert. It was also her first experience of sperm. She was impressed by the way he grunted as his loins jerked in spasms. She marveled at the way his penis ejaculated in short spurts, all over his hairy belly and her hand. She dabbled her fingers in the warm pool of white liquid. Eventually, Jill felt the need to kiss the object of her adoration. The touch of her lips on the warm head was exciting for her. Slowly and tentatively, she slid her mouth over the thick shaft. The feeling on her tongue and in her cheeks was electrifying. Then she felt Jim starting to push his cock in and out, as if fucking her mouth, before his hands pressed down on the top of her head, pushing his erection deep into her. Although nearly choking, Jill gripped him hard between her lips, until, with a lunge, his cock exploded into her mouth, spurt after spurt filling her cheeks, splashing the back of her throat. As Jim withdrew, Jill swallowed hard, taking deep gasping breaths. The taste of his sperm was an additional thrill for her, as she juddered to her own orgasm.

After the first couple of sessions, she nervously allowed Jim to slide his hand up her skirt, his fingers touching her furry friend, now awash with her private honey. As soon as his fingers touched the top of her vulva, her loins jerked, and belly trembled. Jill couldn't really control the sensations in her loins. He certainly knew how to stimulate the pretty folds and touch up the secret button that turned on the tap of her juices, making her gasp and squirm with pleasure.

Although Jim had no hand in her getting the leading part she eventually got, he did leave her with an appetite for cock. She missed their evening sex in the car when the show was over.

It eventually crossed her mind that married men were the ones more likely to keep their mouths shut. She'd feel safe having brief affairs with them. Fear of their wives discovering their indiscretions would guarantee their silence.

III

She eventually lost her virginity to her leading man. Until then, however, Jill had been felt by other members of the society and managed to get her hands on several cocks. She was pleasantly surprised to find that no two cocks were alike! Each one an individual pillar of pleasure for her to discover and enjoy.

The first was during the after-show party of that very first musical she appeared in. It was a warm spring evening and the days were beginning to lengthen. The party was held on the outskirts of town in the large rambling house of a member of the society. Jim had brought her in his car, stopping on the way for Jill to jerk and suck him off for the last time, though she had decided she wouldn't let him feel her on that occasion. Even so, it left her feeling randy and wet between her legs. A common occurrence these days. Her vulva seemed to be constantly damp, or even wet! Swallowing the sperm was a tidy way of clearing up the evidence, but the taste left her wanting more.

When they arrived, the party was in full swing. These after-show parties were usually where you really got to know people. Rehearsals were reasonably social occasions, but you could never properly mix with others, with all the rehearsal work to do. As a newcomer to the Society, Jill was expected to do a party piece sometime during the evening. Jill was, of course, a centre of attraction to many of the men. Little did they guess that behind her naive and innocent looks, her loins were boiling over with lust. Aching for attention.

Jill was proffered a glass of red wine, and she chatted casually to various people. After a second glass, her head became slightly woozy. It had become rather warm in the house, however, so to cool off, to escape the heat of the room and clear her head, Jill went strolling in the grounds in the evening dusk for some air. Midway down the lawn, she was approached by Don, the stage manager, with a glass of wine in his hand. Don had always admired Jill's innocent beauty, speculating about her nakedness, as he stood in the wings of the theatre watching her on stage, longing to fondle her slender virgin body. She was really lovely! He got many an erection just ogling her! Now, seeing her walk alone down the garden, he decided to join her.

'Hello Jill. Enjoying your first after-show party?'

'Yes. It's good fun. Everyone's very kind to me. It's hot in there though.'

'Agreed. Let's take a stroll to the bottom of the garden and back.' He took her by the elbow.

'You'll go far, you know. Such a wonderful voice as yours, coupled with such beauty. That's rare.'

'Oh! You say that to all the girls, I'll bet.' Jill laughed lightly.

'Oh, no! You're special, you know. There's a great future for you if you stick at it. You must audition for the next show.'

'Oh, I intend doing that.'

They had reached the back fence where it was in the moonlight, the lights from the house not reaching that far. Don steered her behind a beech tree into the shadows. There, he put an arm round her and kissed her gently, still balancing the glass of wine.

'I've been wanting to do that for weeks!' he explained quietly.

Jill was surprised, but didn't pull away. She didn't think Don was like that, but she would get to learn that most men were! Jill enjoyed the feel of his moist lips on hers. She was fond of being kissed, and in her present state of arousal, it made her feel wanted. She knew that men wanted to touch her - she enjoyed their embraces. The fact that it was almost public increased the pleasure.

'You are extraordinarily beautiful,' he assured her in a whisper. 'Such wonderful eyes. I'm surprised you are out here alone.'

'Oh, I don't have a boyfriend, or anything like that.'

'That's a shame. No-one to share your beauty.'

'I prefer being a lone agent,' she told him, smiling sweetly into his eyes.

Encouraged by this, he swigged off the wine before kissing her again, a little firmer, his free hand caressing the swelling of her blouse. Finding no objection to his boldness, he slipped the hand up her blouse from the bottom, forcing the halter bra over the breast to fondle its naked softness. To his surprise and delight, Jill gasped heavily, wrapped her arms round him and returned his kiss with a murmur of pleasure.

Jill's nipple was responding to the touch of his fingers, sending trickling sensations deep into her loins. She loved such undivided attention, and she was so hot between her thighs. Don was a good-looking fellow, she thought. Probably twice her own age, with a wife no doubt looking for him in the house. But what the hell? Jill liked him a lot. He had been very helpful to every one as stage manager, giving an atmosphere of optimism and calm. And he was on the auditioning committee! She broke away from the embrace, taking his wine glass, dropping it on the grass.

She turned back to him, murmuring seductively 'Kiss me again, please. I like it!'

Needing no further words of encouragement, Don wound his arm round her, re-engaging with her soft breast. She smiled sweetly at him, held his face in her hands, and kissed him again, with eagerness. That did it! With his free hand, he lifted the side hem of her skirt, uncovering the lace-trimmed panties. Slipping his hand down the elasticated waist, over her smooth thigh, his fingers snaked between her thighs to the silky thatch of hair, to discover the hot labia, dripping wet and swollen! Jill murmured with undiluted pleasure and relief, as the touch on her fully erect clitoris triggered a flutter of excitement through her. That's just what she needed.

Don could not believe his luck! At forty years old, he never for one moment imagined Jill would fancy him, let alone kiss him. Yet here he was, actually feeling the warm, soft vulva of the gorgeous girl he lusted after. It was tender, warm and silky. And dripping with delicious juices. Extraordinary! Her secret passage was set a little higher than is usual for English girls, allowing exploring fingers easy access to its slick folds of soft flesh. She was very wet! She was very aroused. His mind was ablaze with hunger for this slender, frail young thing. His body was in a confusion of desire. His penis was at full stretch. He was desperate to mount her and penetrate that stunning vagina.

It was Jill's turn to explore. Grappling with the front of Don's trousers, she released the throbbing penis, impatient to handle it, to satisfy her curiosity. Still engaged in a passionate kiss, their mouths grinding together, Jill jerked the stiff cock avidly. It gave her a strange feeling of wickedness to be grappling with the cock of a man, whose unsuspecting wife was not far away. Taking someone else's property always thrilled her. It was a challenge for her. Gave her a sense of power over them. She knew he was desperate for her!

Giving vent to their passion, they masturbated each other feverishly, breathing hard into the other's mouth. Jill's furry friend was impatient, desperate for attention, on the verge of orgasm all evening, so that it was Jill who first reached her climax, with flexing loins, groans and eager whispers of 'I'm coming. I'm coming!' The anguish swept over her. 'Oh God! Yes, yes, yes!' She felt her vagina oozing with passionate release.