Sex and the University Ch. 01

Story Info
Addie finally makes her move on Logan.
1.7k words
4.35
14.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fms9612
fms9612
451 Followers

From the time I was fourteen I grew up next to a frat. I won't divulge their name, but for the purpose of the story sake... let's call them KTG. Now how was I so fortunate you ask?

My not so loving mother was a ball busting in demand professor at the university so she got a good deal on our house. Anyways back to the boys.

The KTG boys were exceptional male specimens and from the time I was fifteen I ogled them. Now at eighteen I still ogled quite a bit, but I could now do so much more being of legal age. A few of the guys had taken an interest in me thanks to my sunbathing in a tiny string bikini and occasionally topless.

I was a fairly pretty girl with long caramel blonde hair, deep tanned skin, large cupid's bow lips, D size breasts, a full round ass. All my features were very attractive, but what really drew guys in was my eyes. They were a deep blue with flecks of a purplish color in them, people thought they were colored contacts.

I loved teasing the boys with my skimpy outfits, but lately I had become much more daring. It all started one weekend when my mom had gone out of town.

I had gotten out of the shower and forgotten a towel, knowing no one was home I decided to just go without it. I had been walking around my room naked, doing my nightly routine when I'd noticed movement from the window of the KTG house that overlooked mine. The window belonged to none other than Logan Michaelson the president of the frat and the main character in many of my fantasies. I had been lusting after Logan for months, but he only saw me as a friend... a little girl. A wicked plan had formed in my mind as I realized he was watching me. It excited me knowing he was probably getting hard looking at my young supple naked body. I'd giggled as I crawled onto my bed and laid back on my memory foam pillow. I'd spread my legs wide hoping he was getting a good view of what I had to offer. Slowly I had begun rubbing my clit and fingering myself as I moaned his name. I'd viciously pinched and tugged on my nipples as I humped my hand. I'd plunged three fingers inside myself and screamed as my pussy began convulsing, clamping, down and squirting all over my baby blue sheets. My chest had heaved as I came down from my intense orgasm.

Ever since that night I'd taken to walking around the house completely naked when ever my mom wasn't home which was often these days. Logan had started texting me more and more and little did he know I knew exactly why.

This morning he'd asked if I wanted to hangout today and I jumped at the chance. Imagining his cock thrusting inside me was all well and good, but I needed the real thing before I went insane. I told him I'd be out in the pool most of the day so he could come over whenever he wanted.

I decided to wear a white micro string bikini that barely covered a thing. When the top got wet it would definitely show off my erect rosebud nipples which was an extra bonus. I had all but just slipped into the pool when Logan's muscular form climbed over the fence and he hopped down onto the stone patio.

"Hey beautiful," he greeted me. I admired his tan toned form as he made his way to the edge of the pool.

"Hey Logan," I grinned mischievously.

"So working on your tan Addie?" he asked as he got into the pool with me.

"Mmm not today... to do that I'd have to be naked, you know tan lines and all," I smirked.

"Well in that case the next time you want to tan let me know," he winked moving closer to me. I saw his eyes move down my body and to my chest. My nipples were very visible under the flimsy material and he seemed to appreciate the view.

"Maybe... I do need someone to rub my tanning oil on me," I winked and splashed him a little.

"Since when did little Addison Lane become so daring?" he smiled approvingly.

"Hmm probably since you started watching me while I touch myself," I smirked up at him.

He looked surprised for a moment and then he gave me a hungry look.

"So we have a little tease do we?" he murmured his fingers reaching out to play with the string keeping my top on.

"Do you like watching me Logan?" I asked breathily as I slid my hands into my bottoms and began fingering myself.

"Mmm very much," he said as he untied my top and let it float in the water between us.

"It turns me on knowing you want to fuck me," I panted as I grew close to cumming.

"Oh trust me I'm not the only one... every guy in the house has witnessed your little shows."

"Mmm oh yeah? What do you think they'd do if I let you fuck me right here, right now," I said wrapping my leg around him as I continued to finger my hot hole.

His answer was capturing my lips in a soul searing kiss that made my toes curl. He grabbed my ass and lifted me up forcing me to wrap both my arms around his neck. I whimpered at the loss of stimulation to my pussy, but I didn't have to wait long. Logan pulled my bottoms until the strings snapped and they joined my top in the pool. With me wrapped around him he moved to the stairs and climbed out of the pool. He deposited me on one of the lounge chairs and I crawled onto my hands and knees wiggling my ass for him. He quickly shed his swim trunks revealing a thick ten inch cock that made my eyes widen and my pussy quiver.

"I need you Logan," I whimpered.

"Fuck your body is incredible," he groaned as he grabbed my hips and pulled them up higher. The tip of his monster cock pressed against my hole and I gasped.

"Oh fuuuuck!" I moaned as he slammed his cock inside me. My muscles tightened rejecting the monster, but he pushed on until the entire thick length of his shaft was inside me. It took me a few minutes to grow accustomed to his size as he pounded into me.

"Fuck baby that pussy is tight," he groaned his finger nails digging into my hips as he fucked me. I glanced over towards the KTG house and was excited to see a grew of five or six guys watching Logan fuck me.

"Oh yeah Logan! Fuck me!" I yelled thrusting my hips back into him. If they wanted to watch I would definitely give them a good show.

He slapped my ass hard enough to leave a print and I cried out in pleasure and pain.

"I want to ride you baby," I moaned. Logan didn't have to be told twice he lifted my body off the chair, his cock still inside me, and sat down. I was impaled on his cock with my back to him and my front facing the KTG guys.

"Ride my cock slut," Logan urged tweaking my nipples. I lifted myself up on my knees and then slammed back down on his cock my breasts bouncing as I did so. I reached my arms behind me wrapping them around his neck as I continued to bounce up and down on his cock. He began thrusting into hard and fast causing my breasts to bounce even more. One of Logan's hands snaked around my front and began rubbing my clit as he fucked me.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed. I locked eyes with boys as they watched me and gave them a little wink.

With one final thrust and a hard pinch of my clit Logan came inside me filling me up with his hot load. The sensation caused me to lose it and I completely came apart in his arms moaning and bucking my hips as my orgasm took control.

I screamed and moaned like a wild woman as my own cum gushed over his cock still deep inside me.

"I think they liked your little show," Logan chuckled in my ear. All of the guys were openly staring at us some even rubbing the cocks through their jeans.

"Mmm it's so hot knowing they all want me," I murmured.

"They can watch, but I'm the only one that gets this dripping wet hole," Logan said pinching my ass. He slowly began thrusting inside me again and I mewed in approval.

"I'm yours whenever, wherever, however you want it," I panted.

"Who knew Addie Lane was such a bad girl," he chuckled as his pace quickened.

It didn't take long for my pussy to begin convulsing around his mammoth cock and when I finished he pulled out of me and ordered me to suck it.

I quickly got on my knees and opened my mouth wide for him. I could only take about eight inches of him until I began gagging, but Logan just gripped the back of my head and forced me down the rest of the way. I choked on his cock as he fucked my mouth, pushing my head up and down... I loved it. I started finger fucking myself as he rammed his cock down my throat. His sticky cum oozed on my fingers as my pussy built to my third orgasm of the day.

When Logan finally came, his cum filled my mouth and I swallowed it greedily even going as far as to lick my lips when I was done. I could taste a mixture of my own sweet juices, his salty cum, and cock on my lips.

Logan had been even better than I had imagined and I wanted him that much more. He seemed to share the same sentiment as he lovingly pulled me up and into his arms cradling me against him. He carried me away from his on looking frat brothers and into my house, laying me down in my bed and crawling in with me as exhaustion over took me.

fms9612
fms9612
451 Followers